Ski Lodge

Story Info
A blizzard gives Matt a chance to meet a woman with one leg.
13.1k words
4.75
24.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A snowstorm suddenly begins dumping another few inches an hour on the ground late Wednesday afternoon in near whiteout conditions. The crowd in the bar is huge. She sits on the stool on the other side of a large man. I don't think he is with her. I hope not. What I can see, she is a knock out - great face, not much makeup, and curly reddish brown hair down to her shoulders. A pair of crutches leans against the wall next to her, but I assume she has a sprained ankle or a broken leg. After all, this is a bar in a ski lodge. It would be too much to ask that she is missing a leg.

There are no free stools at the bar and few standing places for several rows back. I watch for a moment as I assess how best to order a drink and find a way to be close to her. Soon a man standing between the large man and the woman leaves and I rush to fill the space.

"Whiskey," I yell over the noise to the barkeeper. I glance to the left at her face and it is even lovelier up close, maybe she is even about my age. "Sorry to be so loud," I tell her then smile while still looking at her.

"No problem. It's loud in here." She takes a sip of her drink leaving a small amount in the glass.

"Do you want another while I have his attention?"

"Sure. Scotch."

The barkeeper puts my drink on the bar and I order a scotch while pointing at her glass. I exchange a few bills for the two drinks and push hers next to the near empty glass.

"I'm Matt. Are you up here to ski?"

She glances at the crutches then at me. "Nah. I came up this morning with my sister and her husband for a few days. Oh, I'm Leslie." She holds a hand out and I give it a small shake then keep the hand in mine for an extra moment.

"Nice to meet you," I say before sipping my drink.

"Do you ski?"

"Nope, I'm too big a klutz." I laugh. "I like to watch though."

"They went back to the room a while ago. I think they got a little horny." She chuckles.

"Lucky me," I say and clink my glass against hers then sip.

The large man stands and I scoot the still warm stool closer to her. It is then I notice the reason for the crutches. She's missing her left leg above the knee though the lighting is bad and I can't tell how much. My heart pounds uncontrollably.

"Yeah-h," she drawls as she realizes what I'm looking at.

"Not a problem."

"Have you known others?"

"If a married woman next door when I was growing up counts, then yes." I chuckle.

"Sure, we can count that." She laughs then finishes the old drink and pushes the empty glass away. "We live in Conway, not together, and drive up often during the winter. This'll be one of the first times we've spent several nights."

"I know where that is. I'm from Monroe."

I spend a long moment looking at the way her sweater has a small curve over her breasts. For some reason, the lighting improves as she turns slightly my way and I now can see the left jean pants leg either wraps over a hip without a leg or is tailored to fit nicely around it.

"At the hip," she casually says as she looks at me over the glass before she sips.

I grin knowing it is my favorite kind of stump. I only know from pictures having never been this close to a woman missing a leg. The neighbor story is purely fiction, but I felt I had to say something like that.

"About a year ago," she adds. "I don't mind."

"Oh?"

"I make it a fashion statement." She laughs.

I grin as I look at her. "Did you break the leg off your Barbie dolls?"

"How'd you guess?" Her stare matches mine for a while then changes into a simple smile as she sips.

I watch her long slim fingers gripping the glass as she gently sits it down. They still hold the glass and gently rub the sides a few times.

"Ah, I once read some book where a woman did that. Eventually she lost her own leg."

"On purpose?" she quizzes with an intense curiosity.

"Uh-huh." I watch, as she seems to process both the response and my reaction as she takes several sips over nearly a minute of silence.

"Oh." She sips again.

I flag the barkeeper down and order another round.

"Thanks. I'm enjoying talking to you."

"Me too."

"About the woman in the story, how did that make you feel?" The glasses arrive. "You know, that she did it on purpose." She finishes the old drink in a large gulp and pushes the empty glass away then pulls the new one closer.

I take a moment to consider the ramification of being honest with my answer. "I wouldn't have a problem. People make changes to their bodies all the time ... piercing, breast enhancement, stuff like that."

"Good answer." She glances at the clock on the wall. "Say, are you up for dinner? I'm getting hungry and all the booze is hitting me.

I look out the window at the growing darkness and the blowing snow in the building lights then unconsciously at my watch.

"I have reservations at the restaurant here. Much nicer than the cafeteria." I laugh. "I asked for a quiet table. It'd be great to have you join me."

"I think so too." She gives me a big grin that makes manly parts of me swell in my pants.

"Reservation for Matt Mathews," I tell the host standing near the front of the restaurant. I hold both glasses I've carried from the bar. Large windows fill one wall facing the mountain. The rate of snowfall has increased and even the lifts are invisible. "It was for one, but there's a second person. If we could be by the window away from the others...."

"Yes. I have a perfect table for you." I notice him giving Leslie a careful study as he takes a second menu from the stack and places it on top of the other already against his forearm. "This way."

She leans her crutches against the wall between it and the chair. I scoot the chair underneath her as she sits then take my seat at the other side of the table.

She holds her glass up in a toast. "To a new...."

"Relationship," I quickly finish her toast as I clink my glass against hers.

"That might be nice."

"Yes, I think it would. Of course we've just met," I say.

"Are you seeing anyone?"

"No," I simply reply without saying I'd dump anyone I might be seeing just to be with her. I know such a thing could be a deal breaker or at least make me seem overly insensitive for sure.

"Me either. Guys don't like the broken Barbie doll look."

"There're fools."

"And you do?"

I take her hand in mine and rub her fingers lightly. "Yeah, as long as it's you."

She looks at an attractive woman with a man as they walk towards the door of the restaurant. She leans across the table and whispers, "If that woman was missing a leg, would you be interested in her?"

"If I'd never met you and she wasn't with him, maybe I would. It's not the only attribute I look for, you know."

"Well, what 'attribute' attracted you to me?"

"The first thing I noticed was your hair and face. I couldn't see anything else."

"And if I'd had two legs, what then?"

"Leslie, I would still try to meet you."

The waitress stands by the table as we quickly scan the menu. I make a suggestion. Leslie quickly agrees with it then the woman takes our order and walks away.

"Our first agreement," Leslie says as she takes my hand in hers.

"You're easy to be with."

"I only had my leg off, not my ability to be with someone." She snickers, still holding my hand.

We talk about nothing much for a while and watch the blowing snow. The food arrives and I ask for two glasses of merlot wine. For the first few bites, we each say nothing until the wine arrives.

"Thanks. How'd you know this was my favorite?" She does a mock toast without clinking glasses then sips.

"Just a lucky guess." I sip and let my eyes drift over her face. "Another agreement. God-d, soon we'll be living together." I chuckle.

"Maybe we need to sleep together first."

She says it in a matter of fact way, almost as if it's a done deal. I hold the glass near my lips for a moment then sip again before putting it down.

"You said you're staying here," she says between bites.

"Yeah, for a few nights. It sounds like that's a good thing."

"Uh-huh." She smiles seductively as she cuts though the meat and pushes the food between her lips as though she might be pushing a part of me between them. "I think it is. Who knows...?"

She cuts herself off and leaves me wondering, yet knowing we'll be sleeping together tonight. I am glad I have no reason to stand anytime soon. I wonder if she knows how she is affecting me. She probably does.

We eat for a while in silence, occasionally watching the snow falling.

"Hope you're not a boob man," she suddenly says as she sits the glass down. Her hand lightly smoothes the sweater over a breast.

"Not if you're talking about huge ones."

"Another agreement. Yea." She snickers.

"You look quite nice, like all of you. I doubt you being naked will be disappointing."

"Likewise."

I push my empty plate away and wipe my lips with the cloth napkin before sipping the rest of my wine. She does the same.

"We could always call room service later for desert," I confidently say as I put my credit card on top of the folder for the bill.

"My idea exactly. I'm getting tired of undressing you only in my mind."

"Hmmm." I drag my tongue across my lower lips.

In the elevator, I hold her hand and she playfully bumps her hip against mine.

"I never expected this, this morning," she whispers.

"Only in my dreams."

The elevator doors open and we walk to the right a short distance. The door clicks as I remove the cardkey and she opens the door and holds it for me.

"A woman of many talents," I tease as I walk past and she lets the door close on its own.

"Just you wait," she says as she crutches towards the bed.

I follow and part way there, I reach around her waist from behind and pull her against me. She tilts her head back and rubs her face against mine. I inhale the natural fragrance of her skin and let my hands drift up to soft curves of her breasts hidden under the sky-blue wool sweater.

She moans without restraint as I massage them then she rubs her hips against me. "That feels divine." She rubs her hips again.

I drag my hands freely down and cup both between her thighs then hold them in place.

"Baby-y," she whispers letting her head turn slightly so she can kiss my cheek. "Don't you think we're over dressed?"

She pulls away and takes the final step to the bed then sits as she places the crutches together on the floor, parallel to the bed. I watch as she removes the sweater and undershirt leaving her breasts nicely exposed.

"There're perfect," I say.

She covers them with both hands and gently rubs. "Well, no more looking until you remove something." She laughs. "It only seems fair."

I quickly remove my sweater and shirt and drop them beside the bed as I sit next to her and take her in my arms. Our lips weld as they first touch and our tongues trade between them. Her hand slips wantonly over my chest for a while before ripping at my belt.

"What do you think is in there?" I tease.

"A big ole cock," she replies. "For my mouth and my pussy," she adds as she rips the zipper down.

I rub over her crotch a few times as I gaze into her eyes then unfasten her jeans. She pushes at the waistband and easily slides the jeans along her leg like a stripper. Her foot reaches for the ceiling as she pushes the thong panties up to the bending knee. With a flick of the foot, the thong arcs though the air.

She lies back and rubs a hand over the hip without a thigh. "Do you approve of my stump?" The hand slithers over the rounded shape and fingers trace the scars as I watch.

"As long as it's yours," I reply as I add my hand to the stump.

"You say all the right things, darling."

I devour the hip with my lips as my fingers begin to play with the pink wet folds of skin between it and the other thigh. I listen to sounds flowing from her mouth as my finger worms inside and my thumb roams around her clit.

"Oh-h honey," she mumbles, as I add another finger.

I search everywhere and love all I find inside her. Soon I find her g-spot and begin to rub.

"Bingo-o," she roars and thrusts her lone foot high.

Two fingers rub and hold the spot firmly. Her hips rock and sway, as her moans grow louder.

"Good man-n," she says. "Good man."

I lean down and take some of folds between my lips, and suck up one side and down the other lapping the juices with my tongue then give her clit a firm kiss.

"Ah-h," she roars as she begins grinding against my mouth. With effort, I remove my wet fingers and stroke the stump as I continue sucking the clit. "Yeah-h, like that," she encourages. She musses with my hair with one hand as she sucks a finger. "There-e." She grinds a few more times and then holds herself more firmly against my mouth.

Soon she pulls away and tells me, "There're more waiting, but we have all night." She snickers. "No use using them all up right away."

"What, you have a limit?" I laugh.

"Baby-y, no limit. I just want to explore you some now."

I linger with my face pecking kisses over the top of the thigh, across her pussy, and over her stump.

"Keep that up and I probably won't get around to sucking your cock for a long while." She snickers. "You do like your cock sucked, don't you?" She snickers again.

"Of course, what guy doesn't? By the same token, I'm kind of partial to what I'm doing now."

"Well, munch away. It's not like you'll get soft anytime soon." She moans as I roll her clit between my lips for a while. "God-d damn, you're good at that. I might just keep you."

I squirm my hips across the bed while attempting to keep my face in place. I feel her hands pulling at my legs then they are between my thighs and on my cock.

"Wow, did you ever get a nice one. This is a wonderful cock."

She strokes me a few more times then begins letting the erection fill her mouth. I am enjoying her stump and all that is next to it too much to respond. I am not sure I need to.

-

I awake with my face by her stump, the wonderful aroma of her pussy filling my senses, my lips nuzzling her. I let a hand roam over the rounded shape of her hip and enjoy the feel.

"Morning," she hoarsely says as she wakes. "What a nice way to wake up."

"And what a nice way to go to sleep," I reply between kisses along one of the scars as I near her slit. I drag my tongue through the mixture of our fluids and over her clit. She quivers and shakes as I pull the bud between my lips and nibble.

"Oh sweetheart-t," she drawls. "I could go for a few days of that." The words stumble from her mouth between punctuated moans as I suck and nibble.

I shove two fingers deep inside and I feel her convulse around them as they begin fucking her. She pulls her knee to her chest. The foot reaches past her head giving her the appearance of not having anything past either hip.

"Ah-h," she quickly begins moaning deeply. "Fuck mama's pussy ... good-d."

My hand slams against the folds of skin, driving the fingers deep with each pounding thrust. The fingertips drag across the g-spot as they withdraw. She continues to make low deep sounds as she gasps for air.

"Oh-h," she repeats and a hand slaps the bed. "Oh-h ... yeah-h, yeah-h, baby." With a last moan, she begins to relax.

She lays sprawled across the bed for a few minutes as she comes down from the first orgasm of the morning. A grin spreads across her face as she looks at me.

"How did I get so lucky?" she coos.

Before I answer, she pushes me on my back and mounts my erection as she holds my shoulders down. Her hips begin rocking, sliding her tight channel along my shaft.

"Don't ever stop," I beg.

"Count on it."

I lose control and begin filling her with repeated blasts of come. She continues milking me until long after they stop.

"God-d, I love doing that to you," she whispers in my ear, her pussy still loving my cock.

My hands wrap her face and pull her lips to mine; our tongues trade mouths. She wiggles her hips and I feel a renewed erection quickly forming.

"Honey, you're insatiable." She snickers. "I like that."

-

There is a text message on her phone when we get out of the shower. Her sister suggests meeting for breakfast. I feel special having her with me as we enter the same dinning room we had dinner in last night. A few people turn and look as Leslie scans for her sister.

"There they are," she says as she grabs my arm.

I look around and find a woman waving at us. Leslie pushes through a small crowd and I follow to the other side of the room to a four-person table. The woman is as lovely as Leslie and the man strikingly handsome. They are possibly a few years older.

"This is Holly and Robert," Leslie says as she introduces me to everyone.

Holly extends her left hand and I notice the right sleeve seems empty. She grins and I give the hand a soft shake.

"Nice to meet you both," I say as I reach over and shake his hand. It is then I realize he is missing most of the ring finger of his right hand.

"Well, I guess I'm the odd man out." I laugh and take a seat next to Leslie and across from Robert.

"Aren't they beautiful?" he says, glancing at each woman, and then sipping his coffee.

"Where'd you find Matt? He's dreamy." Holly asks Leslie, as she extends her hand and rests it on Leslie's hand.

"In the bar yesterday. We had a wonderful dinner afterwards. He's not shy of stumps either." She snickers.

Holly moves her arm stump and the sweater sleeve moves enough to show the arm ends just above the elbow.

"Is this a family requirement to be missing something?" I tease.

He lifts his left hand from his lap and rests it on the table and I see it is actually a prosthetic hook peeking from the end of the sweater sleeve. He looks at me, and smiles. He moves a shoulder and the hook opens and closes.

"I had done this before I met Holly. She had a thing for men missing an arm."

"Done?"

"Uh-huh. For me, I've felt I should be this way all my life." He pauses and looks at my reaction. "Oh, I just assumed you knew about these things."

"Not a problem. Yes, I've known about such feelings." I continue to glance back and forth between his hook and her empty sleeve.

She reaches over and takes his hook in her hand as if she is holding a real hand. Her thumb rubs along the shiny piece of metal and over the tip.

"I was traveling overseas and he was in front of me in line to get on a ferry. When I saw his hook, my heart just pounded like it was going to jump smack out of my chest."

"Wow. That's how I felt when I saw Leslie was missing a leg."

"Darling, that's sweet," Leslie says, taking my hand in hers and holding it. "I had an idea you liked stumps."

"What can I say?" I laugh.

The waitress takes our orders, refills the coffee cups, and leaves. Holly pushes the sleeve up and cups her hand at the bottom of the stump and plays with it for a moment, and then leaves the sleeve up enough to expose a few inches of the stump.

"How do you like having one arm?" I ask Holly. "Was this a dream for you as well?"

"Actually, I just fantasized about being with a man missing an arm. I had a teacher in grade school with one arm. I don't know why, but I often dreamed of him as I'd go to sleep at night."

"Are you two missing the same amount of your arms?" I glance back and forth between Robert and Holly.

"We are now," he begins. "When we met, I was just missing part of the forearm. Back then I was a little afraid of having too much off. I just wanted to be missing my hand. Growing up, a farmer down the road was missing his hand. I loved to watch him doing things and using that stump to hold or support stuff."

I look over at Leslie and smile. "Did you know about any of this?"

"Nope. Not at all." She chuckles. "They were married when I first saw what she'd done to her arm."

The waitress returns with a large tray and places it on a nearby table then puts each plate in front of us. She looks around, observes the hook and Holly's missing arm, smiles, and then walks away.