Ski Trip Ch. 01

Story Info
Wife lives out hubby's dream on trip.
1.1k words
3.87
41.9k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Let me begin with the physical descriptions. We are a late 40's early 50's couple. I am a bookish looking cubicle dweller, on the small side in every way. My wife is one of those women who became more beautiful as she aged. Her bob hair style frames her sharp, tanned features. Her 38D tits, shapely ass and long legs still attract the stares of even much younger men.

Two months ago I'd made the mistake of telling my wife I'd had fantasies of seeing her with another man, a well hung man. She'd reacted how I'd guess (at least according to the anonymous comments to the cuckold stories here say) like most wives would, disgust and suspicion. Oh, and of course a cold shoulder, a very cold shoulder. I've tried to tell her that it was only a fantasy, but it seemed to fall on deaf ears. Now two months later it seemed our marriage was on the rocks.

To get away from it for a while she and her friend Nikki went on a ski trip. I planned on using the time to begin making plans to leave. After two months of less than roommate status it was past time.

So two days in I've set up my appointment with the divorce lawyer the day before she gets back. I've gotten a couple of emails, a text and a phone call, no good cell service on the mountain. So I assume she's having fun.

So about eleven o'clock last night I'm just dozing off and my phone rings. I don't recognize the number, but with her being out of state I figure I better answer. It was her and she sounded bright and happy, but a little strange. Hey, she wasn't angry at me, I'd take it. We made a little small talk about how the last two days had gone, when she suddenly blurted, "I have to tell you something." (For the wonderful anonymous literary critics out there, of course you know where this is going, you're reading a "Loving Wives" story on an adult web site, DUH!, maybe you also noted the sun came up this morning).

"Last night we went to the hotel bar for a drink. We actually had a couple guys buy us a drink and even flirted a bit, all innocent. We probably would probably led them on all night except one of the guys asked if we would like to go to their room and smoke a little weed." (Let me insert here, my wife loves the stuff, Nikki is anti-drug, and one of the conditions of the trip was that no herb made the trip). "Nikki said, 'Sorry, I don't use that stuff, bye.' And made it clear they were no longer welcome. We both kind of giggled as they walked off, then decided to leave."

"As we made our way out I got spun around from behind and found Brad, oh yeah he was the one hitting on me. He quickly handed me a business card with a room number on it and said, 'I didn't hear you say no, if you're interested."

Now I was worried, had she gone and smoked and now Nikki was pissed at her, she'd been stupid and I was going to have to listen to girl argument until the wee hours, but she continued; "I caught up to Nikki and told her that he just didn't want to take no. We giggled about men and went back to our room. Well as soon as she fell asleep I started thinking about how I'd love to get a little buzz, and just down the hall it was waiting. I know it was wrong, but I slipped out and headed for his room. I stood in front of the door and was just about to say no, when the smell hit me, so I knocked. Brad's buddy Jason opened the door and told me to come in and quickly closed the door. Brad jumped up to greet me and asked if I wanted a beer, it wasn't what I'd come for, but it was a start and he knew it. He handed me a beer and started to pack the bowl on the table. I couldn't believe I hadn't noticed it. A moment later I was taking a long toke of the best stuff I've had in years.

The three of us just passed it around the table and refilling it for what seemed forever. Without realizing it I found myself on the couch with Brad. Jason said good night and went through the connecting door to his room. As soon as the door closed Brad kissed me, I was feeling good and initially kissed him back, but then pushed him back and told him I'm married. He looked so disappointed and said, 'Just using me for my stuff, huh?' I felt guilty for using him for his weed, so I asked what I could do to make it up to him. He pulled his pants down and out popped his dick. I should have run from the room, but I was feeling so good from his stuff and so guilty that I reached out and started stroking it. I asked him if this would make it up to him. He said a blowjob would be better, but I told him I don't do that, so I took off my top and asked him if a titty fuck would do? His cock felt so good between my tits, I even licked the tip between strokes.

Oh, I didn't tell you, it is really big. He says 9 inches. All I know is I was getting hotter by the second. When he pulled me to my feet and started kissing me this time, I was all over him. We took the rest of our clothes off and I laid down on the bed. I gave him your favorite show, I started playing with myself, he tried to just watch and stroke himself but he didn't last ten seconds before he got between my legs and entered me. Oh my god is he big, it felt so good. We fucked for I don't know how long in every position until he filled me with his cream. He wanted me to stay the night, and his nibbling my pussy made it hard to get up, but I had to be back before Nikki woke up."

"I made it back and Nikki doesn't seem to know, but I had to tell you. After what you've told me I thought you would want to know."

To say I sat there stunned would be an understatement. To say I wasn't turned on would be a lie. My brain was scrambled, but my cock was leaking.

"So honey are you OK?" Honey? OK? I just didn't know.