Skiing Into Anal Sex-citement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack Gates
Jack Gates
98 Followers

There was no love-play or preliminaries with Kurt. I felt his hard mushroom shaped knob pressuring my asshole. I jumped forward towards the bench and jerked my cock against it,giving me agonising pain and then his arm came around my thighs and yanked me back towards him and so on to his impaling cock.

The gag did not stop me from screaming, just muffled it a little. He had about four inches or so into me before stopping.

I opened my eyes momentarily when I heard male voices and the fear was back when I saw more guys, more naked guys with various stages of phallic erections. they were naked men among naked men, touching and stroking each others dongs and looking at me and making gestures. The smallest cock I could see was about my own size. I was to be gang-banged! I had a right to be fearful.

I screamed again when Kurt rammed his prick fully into my ass. It hit some kind of barrier inside me and the agony was beyond registering. Then he withdrew and thrust it hard up me again and the fuck was on.

The girls were back in the room again amongst the men, they were sucking and stroking cocks getting them hard, but not letting the men penetrate them. Their task was getting them up for me. I kept my eyes on them to take my mind off myself, off my own suffering. That was until Kurt took hold of my cock and started to wank me and I was getting an entirely different feeling in my bowels. I had had the feeling before when other guys had fucked me and I was so surprised I was getting the feelings with Kurt. I wanted to fuck him back. The gag in my mouth was tasting like honey and I was turned on to a higher degree than all the other times I had been shagged.

I found myself relaxing my mind taken over by Kurt's magnificent weapon and my own asshole. The rest of the world had gone, with my eyes shut I was lost in the pleasure of my feelings. I could feel the penis, its ridges and contours and when he started to ejaculate, my balls reacted as well. It was then I felt my own ejaculate moving through my shaft. My spunk squirting out of my prick, just as I felt his squirting into my bowels, a fresh burst at each inward pumping action. My mouth suddenly felt dry, and I imagined the taste of his spunk on my tongue, oozing down my throat.

All the time, Kurt had been speaking to me in gutteral German, but I knew what he was saying. The acrid gag in my mouth prevented me from being polite to my internally operating guest.

When Kurt finally removed himself from my presence. Karl pressed his grease-gun back into my ass. It felt nice and cool, reawakened me to the room again. The guy who Inka was working on stood up and smiled at me and he quickly walked to a position behind me. I braced myself and immediately relaxed when he started to mould my buttocks in strong massaging hands. This man was a lover, not a rapist and he put me at my ease which encouraged his administrations by moving my ass into his fingers.

'You have nice ass. Will try not to hurt you. I know why you here. We are in same business. My name is Boris Weikel. Engish speaking is no good. Would like to do business with you. Will leave my card with Karl, he friend. I fuck you now. Would like to meet. Just you and me in hotel, yes? We fuck. We fuck good!'

His prick slipped into my ass easily and I sighed into my gag and I waggled my ass to tell him to go ahead.

I could still taste Inga's pussy fluids which seemed even more acrid the more the knickers got saturated with my saliva.

Boris's hands were all over me, caressing and stroking. His lips and tongue were kissing and licking my neck and shoulders, turning me on to him. The entrance of his prick into my asshole triggered my balls to tighten up to my cock-shaft and I trembled when I felt Boris's hand stroking my rampant cock. It seemed, the more fucking I was getting, the more I wanted which was making me work my anal muscles to milk his pistoning cock.

He fucked me right through my cumming onto the floor and down my legs. The youth attending me chose that moment to remove the gag and give me another drink.

Boris said something to him in German and the boy stepped back leaving the gag out of my mouth.

'Thank you, Boris. The gag was getting tiresome.'

'You are English and I keep talking in my own lauguage, you must think me rude, yes?'

'Not at all. We are here to pleasure each other. Your English is very good. I am enjoying your fucking me.'

'I dont think I can come. I have been fucking other men and my balls, they are dry, I am very sorry.'

'Pretend you are cumming, I don't mind.'

'Thank you, oooooh! Aaaaaahh, Mike! I am cumming into your ass! Take it! oooooh1 Yes! Yes! That is good!'

We both broke into a comradic giggle as he lay on top of me and kissed me on my lips. I answered by flicking my tongue into his mouth. I could still feel his hardness inside me.

'I hope we can meet before you go back to England, Mike. I want to share myself with you.'

Suddenly the end doors opened and the very naked Inga and Inka came prancing into the room spreading mayhem by pulling on cocks and goosing guys who happened to be bending over then.

They came over to me and released me from the fuck-bench and then, each holding a hand, towed me out of the room back through the door that they had entered by.

'Where is the knickers I put into your mouth, Mike? '

The young lad who was attending me put them into his pocket, Inga.'

Inka laughed and cuddled into me. Her soft breasts against my chest. I placed my hand on the right one and palmed its nipple. She moaned and lifted her right leg and wrapped it arond my bum so that her wet pussy was against my thigh. She whispered in my ear, 'I want your prick in me, Mike. We have waited too long for our turn.'

I felt a hand caressing my ass and I turned and gathered Inga to us and kissed her already open ruby red lips. However, her fingers did not leave my ass which was still dripping male sperm all over the place including my legs.'

'Did Kurt tear your insides, Darling. I don't seem to be hurting you with my finger? You know we still have to fuck you, don't you?'

'No, Inga. In fact I actually was very proud of myself, the way I took that huge cock of his. I really did enjoy him fucking me once I got used to his size. You have had it in you so you know what it feels like, don't you?'

'Oh! Yes! Karl used to urge me to go and see Kurt and spend some time with him, or when he visited Kurt he insisted that I went with him. The pair of them used to give me the double.'

Inka laughed and kissed Inga, 'You are an absolute slut, Inga!'

'You can talk! How many times have you been double-fucked by the pair of them?'

Inka giggled and grabbed Inga's arm and swung her around until she fell face down onto the settee. Inka followed her down and spread Inga's legs so she could get her tongue into her ass and pussy. Inka waggled her glistening anus at me and my cock sprang to attention.. What a lady wants, a lady must have. I quickly moved in and without preliminaries pressed my hard knob against her anal-ring-piece.

'Oooh! Yes! Mike, fuck me in my ass! I really want it so badly. Fuck me!'

Before she had finished talking ,my cock was fully home and I was shagging her hungrily. I needed to fuck someone after the fucking I had endured.

Inga released herself from Inka's clutches and picked up a strap-on up off the settee, my ass spasmed again.

There was no respite, because Inga was busy inserting the pussy part of the strap-on cock into herself and her eyes were fastened on my puckered rosebud. The business end was perhaps nine or ten inches, although lucky for me the girth of it was not all that great.

She lifted a syringe and came up behind me and it was my turn to moan as she pushed it into my asshole.

' I think you are the slut, Mike. You didn't even flinch from the cold when I put this syringe into your ass. You want me to fuck you. don't you?'

She was pressing her 'prick' into me before I could open my mouth to say a word. She quickly fell into the rhythem that I was using to fuck Inka. Her 'cock' felt smooth and it slipped in and out of my bowels quite easily, in fact it felt good and she was using it quite gently. She was kissing, stroking and touching me all over as I was doing to Inka. It wasn't lust, it was love-making and the pleasurable feelings that I was getting were uncountable.

I came a lot quicker than I thought I would, but valliantly tried to prolong the fuck, but my cock became flaccid and Inka's anal muscles ejected it. Inga withdrew her 'cock' and fell back onto the couch gasping for breath. It was a hot, humid evening. People came from nowhere and served us refreshing fruit drinks.

Later on when all the visitors had said their goodbyes and left we were all washed and syringed and were laying on the water-bed just wearing white towelling robes, just talking. But the fact that we were all in close proximity and up for it kept the temperature in the room at boiling point.

'All your contracts are signed, Mike. There are two extra ones which were signed by two of my guests and they have left their cards for you to get in touch. They both said you were a fantastic fuck and said it was your ass and the thought of fucking you again that had swung the deal for you. So make sure you give each of them plenty of your truly valuable time before you leave for England. I think you should plan on staying over night with each gentlman, Mike.'

'Thank you, Karl. Contracts to one side, I have really and truly enjoyed this evening, even Kurt. I cannot thank you enough for all you have done for me. As for the contracts, my business will prevail most lucratively this year. All the people who work for me will be much pleased. I repeat, I can't thank you enough!'

'Oh, you will be able to. You are with us for a week, all your businees is complete, now the real pleasure starts. Come on girls lets show this guy what real pleasure is all about.

Jack Gates
Jack Gates
98 Followers
12