Skimming off the Top Ch. 06

Story Info
And more.
1.1k words
4.73
8.9k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/16/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alexis661
Alexis661
67 Followers

***Well, I have come across a story I wrote YEARS ago and while it is non-erotic, I am not sure if it is really that good...If I took the time to sit and edit and re-write, it might not be too bad of a story, but for shits and giggles I am going to post it, chapter by chapter. I am not looking for votes or feedback, but if you feel it necessary to do so, feel free...Also, please take a look at some of my other stuff (better stuff) and enjoy for what it is worth...***

The week flew by for the group of friends and Friday came before they knew it. Alexis had been thrilled at the thought of her brother and Sara going to the spring fling and thought it was more fun now that they were going to double. Tea got a date as well, and although she wasn't carpooling with them, she was going meeting them at the school. Friday was clear and warm and lunch came without drama.

Sara walked from her afternoon class into the Quad and made her way to the same old spot. She immediately saw Alexis snuggled with Miles and gave them a wave. They had been out almost every night that week, and Alexis wouldn't shut up about him. Today wasn't any different.

"Sara! Oh my god, guess what Miles just told me?" Alexis grinned up at her waiting for her to answer.

"Gee, I don't know, that your hair is like honey and your eyes are like pools?" Sara plopped down and put her lunch bag on the table.

"No silly, He says he has a big surprise date planned tonight. Isn't that so romantic?" Alexis snuggled closer to Miles. "He won't tell me anything. I'm dying to know."

Miles smiled and let out a little laugh. "Don't worry, you will be very surprised. I have planned the most romantic thing. You will never guess." Miles made a motion of zipping his lips and throwing away the key. He smiled brightly.

"Isn't he just adorable, Sara?" Alexis half asked.

"Yeah, a real keeper Lex." Sara took a bite of her sandwich. "Anyway, so where is your brother?"

"Making up a quiz I think. If you see him, tell him to tell my parents I'll be home later tonight. This surprise Miles has planned may take awhile." Alexis wiggled her eyebrows at Miles.

He kissed her on her nose. "You have no idea." He said.

Sara scoffed and finished her sandwich and hurriedly left the quad. She wanted to see Alex before her next class and makes sure everything was still on track. She wanted everything to be perfect.

***

After the final bell rang Alexis quickly went to find Miles to begin their romantic date. She couldn't think of anything that Miles would do that he had to keep it a secret. The last romantic thing that a guy did for her was to not burp in public. Miles was different as far as Alexis was concerned and that was all that mattered. He was so considerate, and he listened to everything she said. She could talk to him about anything -- school, her family, especially her overbearing father. He always had some sort of advice for her and he seemed to really care.

Halfway down the hall Alexis spotted Miles and raised her hand so he would see her. He rushed over and swept her up in a big hug.

"Are you ready for the most romantic date ever?" Miles asked.

"I have been waiting all day. Can we go now?" She asked in great anticipation.

"The car is gassed up and ready to go. Shall we?" He extended his arm to her as they walked out the door. Miles car was parked in the front row so they made an easy getaway. From the little streets they drove to the bigger ones and than finally onto the highway. About a half hour into the drive Alexis started getting anxious.

"Are we headed toward the beach?" She asked breathlessly. "Are you planning a picnic? Or a banquet dinner? You have to tell me or I will die of curiosity!" Alexis scooted sideways a bit to get a better view of Miles profile.

"You just can't let me keep a secret can you? If you really must know, I am going to kidnap you and hold you for ransom." Miles said as he smiled.

"You are too funny! If you want to keep it a secret, fine. I'll be quite and wait until we get there. But how much longer, I need to use the little girls room." Alexis said turning front right in her seat.

"About another 20 minutes or so. Can you wait that long?"

"Yeah, I guess. I am just so excited!"

They drove for about another 30 minutes and talked as they went along. As always, Miles was intent on what Alexis was doing in her life and what she was talking about. Trying, but unsuccessful, Alexis tried to get Miles to talk about his family and parents. He always said that he lived with his grandmother and his parents had died in a fire years ago. Alexis always felt sorry for him, but never let it show. Miles always put up a block when she asked about his personal life, and she didn't want him to feel uncomfortable.

Alexis was talking about the Spring Fling the following night when Miles finally turned off of the highway on to a back road. They went past old houses and abandoned gas stations and a qwik-e mart that didn't seem to be doing much business. From there Miles turned onto an even smaller dirt road which wound its way into the woods and the air got a little cooler. Five minutes later they pulled up in front of an old log cabin that had seen much better days. Alexis thought it was a mistake because what nerd would think this was a romantic place?

"Did we take a wrong turn, Miles?" Alexis asked stepping out of the car. She pulled her cardigan closer to her and pushed away a shiver.

"Nope. This is where we are headed." Miles said as he came around to where Alexis was. He kissed her on her head and walked to the trunk of the car and opened the hatch.

"Miles, this place is desolate. How is this romantic? This is awful!" She took a few steps away from the car and Miles came up behind her.

He whispered into her ear, "I told you, I was kidnapping you and holding you for ransom. I wasn't kidding." Alexis felt the knife before she saw the handcuffs Miles dangled in front of her. She tried to scream, but Miles grabbed her blonde ponytail and put something over her mouth. Before a sound even came out she was already seeing black.

Alexis661
Alexis661
67 Followers