Skimming off the Top Ch. 07

Story Info
And some more.
1.4k words
4.64
7.4k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/16/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alexis661
Alexis661
67 Followers

***Well, I have come across a story I wrote YEARS ago and while it is non-erotic, I am not sure if it is really that good...If I took the time to sit and edit and re-write, it might not be too bad of a story, but for shits and giggles I am going to post it, chapter by chapter. I am not looking for votes or feedback, but if you feel it necessary to do so, feel free...Also, please take a look at some of my other stuff (better stuff) and enjoy for what it is worth...***

Alex called Sara later that night just after the nightly news. They watched a part of the David Letterman Show together and talked about the next day, which was when Alex was going to start working on Sara's car. They talked about the dance and some of their teachers and basic still getting to know you stuff.

"Is Alexis home from her big romantic date yet?" Sara asked Alex while looking at her clock. It was after 1 in the morning and she was sure her best friend would have called to give her all the gory details.

"Actually, I don't remember hearing her come in. Usually she always checks in with me." Alex paused. "Hang on, let me go check her room." Sara waited for a moment for Alex to check in Alexis's room and heard him pick the phone back up.

"Its weird. It doesn't look like she's been home. She is going to be in big trouble if she breaks curfew." Alex said sighing. "They might ground her from the dance."

"Alexis would never jeopardize the chance to go to a dance for any guy. Maybe she got stuck somewhere." Sara spoke softly as she twirled the phone cord around her finger.

"Wait a second, there's a beep. I bet that is her now, crying because Miles really was a jerk and left her at a gas station somewhere. Hold on Sara." Alex clicked over to the other line and Sara waited in silence. After 3 minutes she was ready to hang up when Alex came back on the line.

"Was that her? Did Mr. Wonderful turn out to be a jerk?" Sara said sarcastically laughing.

"No." Alex said. "That was Miles. He said he has Alexis and he wants 500 grand." He paused. "That bastard kidnapped my sister!"

Less than an hour later Sara was over at the Freeman's house, which was now swarming with cops. Alex rushed to her when she pulled up to the house and gave her a hug. Supposedly, Miles Montgomery took Alexis hostage at an unknown location and was asking for 500 thousand dollars. The directions were for Mr. Freeman to gather the money by 12 midnight on Saturday. Miles would call again and give him a location where Mr. Freeman would go to drop the money and get back Alexis. But the police had other plans.

Mr. Freeman was a predominate president and CEO of a large Internet firm that in the last 5 years has almost increased their earnings by 50 fold. The money wasn't a problem for Mr. Freeman to get, but the cops said it was too easy and that Miles shouldn't get away with it. They were going to mark the bills so that Mr. Freeman would get it back if it did come down to turning over the money. The police still thought they could negotiate.

After about an hour officer Myers pulled Sara into the office of the Freeman's house to question her. Myers was understanding of the situation, and asked her all the basic questions. No, Miles hadn't said or did anything that would indicate he was after Alexis, no he didn't tell anyone where they were going because it was a surprise, and no she had never thought anything suspicious of him. Office Myers gave her his card again and reminded her that if she thought of anything else, to call him.

Sara thanked him and wondered back outside with Alex. He was taking it harder than anyone it seemed. He had always had a feeling about him, and this just confirmed it. Alex hated Miles Montgomery and was going to do everything in his power to make sure he got his sister back.

Alexis woke up in the dark. She hated the dark. And she hated crawling things. And where she was, she heard the crawling things. And she smelled them. And she threw up.

Alexis stood up and walked around the little room where she was being kept. It was dark save a small shaft of light from a crack in the wall. She realized that was in the basement of the little shack cabin that Miles had brought her to. At this thought, Alexis became very angry and started screaming.

"Help! Help! I'm in the basement!" Alexis screamed louder and tried banging on the walls. They were slimy and wet, probably from a past rain that seeped in and hadn't finished drying. Alexis kept screaming till she was hoarse. Exhausted, she sat back down in the corner of the room. She was so thirsty. What she wouldn't do for a big cold glass of ice water.

Hours went by and Alexis held her water for as long as possible, but eventually ended up relieving herself in the far opposite corner. Disgusted, Alexis started crying and wondering how the hell she got herself into this situation.

Moments later, she heard a loud bang coming from the outside. Thinking that someone had finally found her, she started screaming again. Eventually, a heavy latched door swung open and Miles face shone through.

"Your screaming won't do you any good out here." He said smiling as he stepped into the desolate hole. In front of him was an object that looked to Alexis like a very large gun or a small shotgun. Stepping away from him, she quickly looked around for a way to escape.

"Don't even think of escaping you bitch. You are miles from nowhere and you have no idea how to get anywhere." He smiled as he put down a small plate that looked like a ham sandwich. He also set down a glass of iced tea.

"Now," He said, "You can have this food here and this drink if you listen the hell up. I have contacted your father and told him to bring me 500 thousand dollars for your return. If you behave, don't cause any trouble, I'll be nice to you until your father comes. Do you understand?"

"What do you want from me? Why are you doing this?"

"Don't you get it? Its not you I want to hurt, it's your father."

"My father? You've never even met my father."

"But I have. Not directly of course, but my father was an employee of your fathers firm. He worked long hours for your father. He gave his life to your father's company." Miles lit a cigarette and paused a minute before continuing. "One day my father put a pistol in his mouth. They found a note and several documents that could do damage to your fathers business."

Alexis licked her parched lips. "What were the documents?"

"The documents were things that your father had been doing that my father had been covering up with out knowing it. Money laundering, hookers, mob connections." He waited while the information sunk into Alexis's head. "The sad thing was, my dad couldn't go to the police about it. Not only was my old man covering up your father's mess, but all the work he did pointed right back at him." Miles took a drag from the burning cigarette. "isn't that a bitch?"

"You're lying!" Alexis screamed. "My father had nothing to do with that stuff. He would never do anything like that."

"That is what you think. Your father is the scum of the earth and now he has to pay. I tried attacking his business personally, but it was much too hard to penetrate. So I thought, 'why not take something that will hit below the belt'. So I took you. And I must say, it was very easy to do." Miles smiled and stamped out his cigarette.

Alexis was crying by now, and all she wanted to do was go home. Miles stepped back into the sunlight and shut the door behind him. Alexis waited a few seconds before grabbing the sandwich off of the plate and shoving it in her mouth. She quickly drank down the iced tea. She groped in the darkening room for the little wooden box that she had seen when Miles opened the door. She flipped it on its side, and used it as a stool, instead of sitting on the floor with the rats.

Alexis661
Alexis661
67 Followers