Skinny Bitch Ch. 03

Story Info
Tracy starts to teach Jack her favorite game.
1.1k words
4.43
20.6k
3
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 04/17/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One weekend I took Tracy shopping. She absolutely loved clothes, and she mesmerised me so completely that I could watch her try them on all day long. It was a sweltering, humid day in mid-August. She was wearing a wispy designer babydoll dress with no sleeves or straps. The bustline hugged her breasts appreciatively, allowing a generous amount of her impossible cleavage to peek out on top. The material flowed away from her ribcage and down to mid-thigh, where her stick-thin yet shapely legs emerged, culminating in six-inch high wedge sandals. Her tiny arms and frail shoulders were completely bare and I caught more than one woman glaring at her in envy and disgust. Those huge dark eyes hid behind giant sunglasses that dwarfed her face. She sipped petulantly on an iced coffee drink as we wandered from shop to shop, peering in the windows at almost every one until she decided where to go first.

"That dress is so cute," she cried, trotting right up to the window and pressing her hands against the glass.

"Why don't we go in?" Just imagining her in the form-fitting, bright yellow affair she was admiring was a treat in itself and I hoped to see her try it on.

"That store doesn't carry small enough sizes," she pouted, stepping back. "Let's go across the street."

We went in to the other store and she made an inordinately large selection of outfits, intending to put on a show for me. I took "the boyfriend seat" outside the fitting room and waited. She emerged in a succession of sexy and colorful garments, ranging from casual to black-tie wear. Half of them fit her beautifully and half of them were just a scoche too big on her, a fact that she declared loudly every time in exaggerated frustration, "Augh, I'm just too small for this!"

Finally, she settled on half a dozen of her favorite well-fitting pieces, we paid, and left. I carried the bags in one hand and she held the other. More than once I noticed her staring at other women and she would squeeze my hand possessively. Once she even demanded, "Were you checking her out!?" I said no, of course not, and it was true; no other woman compared to her in the least. How can one admire a Thomas Kinkade with a Caravaggio in his possession? We strolled around for another half hour or so, but between the heat and humidity my dear Tracy was worn out. She suddenly stopped mid-stride, panting softly as she clung to my arm.

"Babe, what's wrong?" I saw her sway a bit, then she collapsed against me. I dropped the bags and held her up.

"Oh, Jack, I need to sit down," she cooed, gripping my shirt as I guided her to a bench. She sat down, fanning herself weakly . I stroked her hair, dumbfounded by this episode and, frankly, a little aroused as she was pawing at me and panting in my ear.

After a minute, overwhelmed now with the heat in the air and in my crotch, I said, "Maybe we should head home."

"I think we should," she agreed, resting her head on my shoulder, her hand on my thigh, leaning over to lick my ear and blow on my neck.

I hailed a cab, and Tracy was so weak she could hardly stand up on her own. She leaned on me and I helped her in to the cab, and at the last minute remembered the bags I had dropped. I grabbed them and got in. Inside the car, she seemed to revive a bit with the air conditioning. We weren't very far from my apartment, so it wasn't long before I carried her inside and laid her down on the bed. She beckoned me to her and slid both hands around me to pull me down for a kiss. I felt a bit guilty fo it, but I couldn't help being turned on by her anyway. For some reason, her weakened condition was even more desirable to me. I climbed on to the bed and straddled her, removing my jeans swiftly. She, of course, wore no underwear and I was only slightly surprised to find her very much wet and ready to go. It seemed that she had enjoyed the scene as much as I had, and that made me even hotter. I slipped the dress off of her and massaged her tits as we kissed. I could feel the heat between her legs. I gave one of her nipples a gentle bite, then shoved my dick inside. We fucked a while, and just as I could tell by the noises she made that she was near the edge, I pulled out.

"Wha-... whatcha doing, Jacky?"

I plunged down on to her clit for an answer and shoved three fingers in the hot, slick mess of her cunt. She moaned deeply and arched her back, pressing herself in to me as I sucked. I licked all around her pristinely shaved labia, shoving my tongue in to her vagina. All the while Tracy squirmed, her thin fingers raking through my hair, gripping it as I brought her again to the edge of orgasm. Then I stopped.

She was shaking, her breasts heaving with every breath, her doe eyes half-closed with fatigue and lust. Her lips were parted as she stared at me, begging wordlessly for me to finally finish her off. I kissed her again, and she grabbed my cock.

She guided my dick inside her tight pussy and I lost all control- I started ramming her as hard as I dared. She whimpered at first, then cried out- in pain or pleasure I couldn't tell. And I didn't care. I pounded her until the bed was knocking against the wall and she was wailing my name with both legs wrapped around my waist.

I came, then slumped down on the bed next to her. Her breathing was shallow and rapid, her eyes just barely open.

"You're a fucking animal," she breathed, running her trembling fingers through my hair. I laughed and pulled her close, burying my face in her glorious tits. She was bleeding a bit between the legs from the force of my fuck.

"And you are the girl of my dreams," I said, kissing the nearest breast to my face and giving the nipple an affectionate little suck. "I know we've only been together a few months, but I think it'd be a lot of fun to live together."

"Do you really mean it Jack? I'd love to!" she cried, kissing me. I kissed back and wrapped my arms around her, hardly able to believe what I'd just said. I enjoyed having my own space, of course, but it was Tracy. I'd do anything for her, I'd do anything to be with her more. It seemed a small sacrifice to be with her every day. Of course, we saw each other at work, too, but that was mostly business. Mostly.