Skinny-Dip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alex De Kok
Alex De Kok
1,368 Followers

Louise laughed. "Your bed, or mine? I think our body heat has dried us, so let's go fuck! Or make love, whichever comes first. Or even both, if you can manage seconds."

I glanced at my watch. Eleven-fifteen. "I think I can promise seconds, maybe even thirds, as we have almost eight hours. Of course we might have to stop and eat. I promised Mom I'd look after you."

She gave me a straight look. "I'll look forward to the eating," she said, and a shiver ran through me as I realized what she meant. Oh, yes!

I reached out and took her hand. "Come on, upstairs. My room, it overlooks the pool and we won't need to close the drapes."

There was a square of bright sunlight on my bedroom carpet, but the bed was in shade. I flipped back the light summer cover and turned to Louise. She moved straight into my arms, raising her lips for my kiss, a long kiss, a hot kiss, a kiss of want, of desire, and I could feel my erection growing against her. Louise broke the kiss again, laughter in her eyes, her hand going down between us to grip me, squeeze me, finger the hard length of me, and the laughter in her eyes turned to mischief as she dropped to her knees, my hot hardness disappearing into her mouth. I groaned as I felt her tongue weaving patterns on my glans.

"Louise, sweetheart," I managed to say, "if you keep doing that, I'm going to come. You want that?"

Her head went back and she regarded me through heavy-lidded eyes. "I want it, Sam, I want you to come in my mouth. Then I want you to eat me, before we fuck, because when you've finished you'll be hard again, and you can slide this lovely prick of yours into me and we can take our time."

"Yes," I hissed, as she took me back into her mouth, surrendering myself to the heat and magic of her mouth, feeling myself begin on that inexorable rise to climax that is so enhanced when the stimulation comes from someone who wants you, and who you want in return. Louise was good, and I found myself idly wondering who my benefactors were, who had come before me in Louise Trenay's talented mouth, and the double meaning hit me, making me stifle a laugh.

Her mouth was busy, her fingers warm on my thighs, and I could feel myself getting closer and closer to climax, but even expecting it, I was taken by surprise by the sudden storm of my climax. Louise, bless her, just got busy swallowing, sucking, licking around the oh-so-sensitive head of my prick, until my trembling ceased. She gave me one last good all around lick, and sat back, licking her lips, a smile on her face.

"Tasty," she murmured, and uncoiled to her feet, her arms going around my neck, her lips coming to mine in another hot kiss, our tongues twining, an unfamiliar flavor on my lips and I realized with a shock that I was tasting myself. Eventually, we broke the kiss and Louise leaned back in the circle of my arms.

"That's stage one, mister," she said, "stage two is for me."

"Yes, it is, isn't it?" I bent suddenly and scooped her up, moving the two steps to the bed and laying her down. "Scoot up a little, sweetheart, so I can kneel between your legs." She wriggled up on the bed and propped herself against the headboard. I looked up at her and was surprised to see hesitation on her face. "Something up?"

She giggled. "Not at the moment, but I'm hoping!" She gave me a wry look. "For all my apparent self-confidence, Sam, I've never actually been eaten before."

"You want it?"

"Yeah, I guess I do."

"Then relax and enjoy it. I've only eaten two girls, one of them Carla, but they both seemed to get a lot of pleasure out of it, so why shouldn't you?"

She shrugged, lending interesting accents to her bare breasts. "I guess." She smiled suddenly, wide, happy. "I'm looking forward to finding out."

I grinned at her as I moved between her legs, gently moving them apart so that I could reach her pussy. She'd shaved herself, when, I didn't know but it must have been recently as there was no trace of any stubble. A slim cleft, but prominent outer labia, reddened and a little swollen now, moist-looking. I bent and took a deep breath, enjoying once again the smell of a sexually-ready female, a female who was ready for me.

I glanced up at Louise. She was watching me intently and I blew her a kiss. She gestured.

"You were smelling me."

I nodded. "I was, yes indeed. I love the smell of a woman who is ready for sex, ready for sex with me, whose body is adjusting itself, preparing to be penetrated." I grinned, bent, and ran my extended tongue the length of her slit, from anus to clitoris, then down, pointing my tongue, pushing it into her a little. She squeaked and jumped, laughing.

"Penetrated, I said, and penetrated I meant." I stretched my tongue out again and licked slowly up the length of her slit again, loving the heat, the salty-sweet taste on my tongue. Louise jumped a little as my tongue moved over her clitoris, and I eased the pressure a little. I began to kiss at her, the inside of her upper thighs, her mons, letting my tongue move along the crease between thigh and mons, both sides, flicking her clitoris lightly as my tongue passed over it, pointing my tongue and pushing it into her, lapping up her succulent juices.

Louise's breathing had quickened as I applied myself to the delightful task of bringing her to orgasm, and her fingers were in my hair. Gripping lightly for the moment, but I had memories of Carla grabbing at my head in the throes of passion and hoped Louise was gentler.

I changed my rhythm, went random, and Louise gasped as my tongue flicked across her clitoris. Her breathing had quickened even more and I concentrated on making her feel good, loving her labia, caressing her clitoris, keeping my tongue and lips busy. Louise was almost gasping and I took a chance, taking a deep swipe of my tongue the full length of her slit again, then twisted my head and took her clitoris gently, oh, so gently, between my teeth.

Her legs clamped on my head, her fingers tightened in my hair, and I felt a shudder run through her, then she was shaking in climax, belly rippling, a tight scream strangled between her teeth as she shuddered in what I really, really hoped was ecstasy, and not agony.

Gradually, she calmed, shuddering as I flicked her clitoris with my tongue again, and she pushed weakly at my head. I lifted away, and looked at her. Flushed, her face damp with sweat, she smiled at me and blew me a kiss.

"Good?" I asked.

She nodded, her smile broadening. "Better than just good, Sam, and I think you know it."

I shrugged. "I try."

Her smile faded. "You succeed. I think that was one of the most intense sexual experiences I ever had."

I made a face. "That bad, huh?"

"Clown. You know it was good."

"I know I'll feel the pressure of your thighs on my ears for a while."

"Oops. Sorry about that."

"I'll live."

"I sure hope so, because aren't we scheduled to do something about that?" she said, nodding towards my almost full erection."

"I guess." I moved forward, straddling her, and bent, kissing her, a soft, sweet, almost passionless kiss. "I just have to dig me out a rubber."

"I want to put it on."

"You sure?"

"Absolutely." She opened her mouth to speak, and hesitated.

"Yes?"

"Got a favorite position?"

I grinned at her. "Yeah, I do."

"And?"

"It's whatever position my partner prefers."

There was silence for a moment, then Louise smiled. "My choice?"

"Your choice."

"Get that rubber!"

I was back in a moment. I'd taken three from the box, and I put two of them on the bedside table. Louise tipped her head towards them.

"Got plans?"

"Hopes."

"A certainty, if I have anything to do with it. She held out her hand. "Gimme, and bring that pretty pole forwards so's I can reach it."

I shuffled forwards and Louise took my erection in her warm, soft hand, bending forwards to kiss it, as I passed her the foil pack with the condom. She opened it and expertly unrolled the rubber over my hardness, even harder now just from the touch of her hand.

"How do you want me, Louise?"

"Deep and hard, Sam." She grinned. "This first time, can we just go for plain, straightforward missionary? I want to watch your eyes when you come in me." She winked. "I'm here for a month, I'm sure we can try a few things."

I frowned. "Sally?"

"What about Sally? Sally is a wise and lovely lady. She didn't have to go to the gallery today, Jess Coleman said her mom would stand in, as Sally had a house guest, but Sally knows that I'm very attracted to you, and she said she'd be happy to keep out of my way for a day, until I knew if you and I would hook up."

"My sister knows you're fucking me?"

Louise grinned. "Not quite. She knows I want to, not that I am. You're a lucky guy, Sam, to have a sister like Sal."

I nodded, slowly. "I guess I am at that. And even luckier to have a wonderful girl like you attracted to me."

"Dead right, buddy," Louise said with a grin, "but for now, it's you and me, we're in your bed, we're naked, I'm wet, you're hard, and we're both ready for this. So?"

I let my happiness show. "So? So, my sexy lady, we fuck!"

"Yes!"

I surprised her, I think, as I took her ankles and pulled, drawing her down the bed until she was sprawled before me and I was kneeling between her legs. I bent forward and kissed her, then took my erection in one hand and bent to put it to her opening. Her fingers intercepted mine.

"Push. I'll navigate."

I took my hand away and let her guide me into her. We both sucked in our breath at the feel of her around me. She was wet, very wet, but there was still that moment as I pressed into her when I caught, and I needed to pull back, and press in again, spreading her juices, before I was in her, my balls against her ass, relishing the warm, wet tightness around me.

We both groaned, in unison, and Louise giggled. "Feel good, hon?"

"Abso-fucking-lutely wonderful, Louise."

"To me, too, Sam," she said, her voice soft, husky, warm.

"You enjoy fucking?"

"A lot, with the right guy."

"Am I the right guy, then? You've only known me a few days."

Louise laughed. "Sam, Sam, think about it. Your sister is my best friend at college, in fact she's probably my best friend, period. I've known you for nearly three years, I just hadn't met you before this week."

"Sal talks about me?"

"Yes, Sam, Sally talks about you. She loves her big brother."

I was silent for a moment. I guess I was surprised, but then, I thought about what I'd told my friends at college about my sister, how proud I was of her artistic talent, things like that, and I realized that, brother and sister spats apart, Sally and I were actually pretty close. I smiled down at Louise. "I guess I love her, too, Louise. I think it's long gone time I told her that."

"Yes, Sam, I think it is." Louise grinned. "But not just at the moment. I believe we were otherwise engaged, no?"

"Yes!" I pushed deeply into her and she gasped, then grinned, then gasped anew as I pulled back, before pushing into her again.

"Fuck, Sam, but that feels good!

"Feels pretty damn good to me, too, girl."

There wasn't much chat after that, as Louise and I concentrated on making each other feel good, and I have to say, Louise Trenay was an A-number-1 Grade-A+ fuck! That was something about which I had absolutely no doubt whatsoever. That she seemed to feel the same way about me was something I needed time to adjust to, but time was something I didn't think we had, because as I thrust into Louise, and her hips thrust back at me, I was getting closer and closer to climax. Louise's breathing was shortening again, too, and I knew it wouldn't be long before one or both of us was going to climax, and I desperately wanted it to be Louise, first.

It was, but only by a split second, because as I felt her pussy squeeze down on me in climax, as her second strangled scream of the morning sounded, my own climax hit me, triggered I think by the realization that my partner in the wonderful act of love had come herself, my hips driving my prick into her in orgasmic release.

Finally, the tumult eased, and for a long, long moment there was only the hoarse sound of heavy breathing as we recovered our senses. I glanced up at Louise to find her watching me, and a smile spread across her face. She blew me a kiss.

"Even better than I dared to hope," she said.

I nodded. "For me, too," I said. I eased back, and out of her, carefully removing the rubber from my rapidly shrinking prick and wrapping it in a tissue. I'd drop it in the garbage later. I lay beside Louise, propped up on one elbow, and let my other hand stroke up and down her lovely body, just enjoying the feel of soft, warm skin under my hand. I glanced at my watch. Just after noon. "How about a quick swim, and then we'll get something to eat."

"Sounds good. And after we eat?"

"Yes?"

"We come back to bed and make love again, because that wasn't just fucking for me, Sam, I think there was love in it."

"I think there was for me, too, Louise. Is that what you want? To make love again?"

She nodded. "Yes, it is. As many times as we can manage, as often as we can manage."

"Good," I said. "I'm your man!"

"Yes," said Louise, with a nod and a smile, and a light in her eyes, "I really do think you are."

Alex De Kok
Alex De Kok
1,368 Followers
12