Skinny Dipping On The Lake Ch. 02

Story Info
A care free day nude.
2.6k words
4.31
45.1k
7
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/10/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before we walk to that rock, we have lunch. Some sandwiches, snacks, drinks. Just a beautiful day, sitting on the rock, the sun on our nude bodies. We finish eating, and just lay on towels getting the sun.

Hearing voices, I turn around, seeing someone walking through the trees towards us. It’s two girls; I know them.

Nancy & Sue. I’ve known Sue for years, since we both were 10. Sue was, 5’4, 36c-26-34, black hair, brown eyes. Nancy, 5’7, 38c-24-34, brown hair, green eyes. Both, as we came to find out, were tan all over. Sue said “I thought I recognize you on the peninsular, and thought we’d come visit you and your friend, if that’s ok?” It is. I introduce everyone. You look so erotic, nude, shaking their hands. I can tell my friend was looking at you. They get on the rock; take off their shorts & shirts. Then I see them unhook their tops and remove them then their bottoms too. They jump in the water to have a swim.

With them in the water, you ask me,”Did you ever do anything with Sue or her friend?” I said “No. I knew her from a horse stable that we hung out at as kids. Then met her at this lake a few times with her girl friend. But nothing sexual.” You kiss me.

We take a dip to cool off, joining them in the water. After a while Sue & Nancy get out. From the water we watch as Sue sits down and Nancy lies down and puts her head in Sue’s lap. Sue caresses her head, then bends down to kiss her. After a while we climb up on the rock. We catch up on old times, chatting for a while. Everyone, getting to know each other.

I ask, “How about taking a walk to that other rock up the shore. It’s over a half mile away.”

Nancy say’s “I want to work on my tan and will stay here.”.

You and Sue, smile and say “OK”, and start to look for your suits.

I said, “No, I want to walk there as we are.”

You both smile. Protesting; “People are up that way, we could be seen.” I said, smiling “That’s the chance we will have to take.”.

You both look at each other; giggling and smiling, “Ok, sounds like fun.”

We only have sneakers on. I take your hand and lead you off the rock. You offer your hand to Sue, to get off the rock, which she takes and we walk up to the track.

Looking both ways, we leave the safety of the trees, no one in either direction. The track curves around in front of us, to the right thus you cannot tell if someone is walking towards us, till your close. I hold both your hands as you walk the track, putting one foot in front of the other, you balancing on me when you need it. Sue walking in back of you, putting her hand on your shoulder or hip, as well as my hand. We walk about 400 feet and leave the track for a trail again.

We walk up the trail; to our left the lake is visible through the trees. A side trail, smaller then this one goes off to the left, we get on it. This winding trail takes us to that rock we saw before. The trail is very narrow, with thick brush right up to the trail. We finally come out on this promontory, over the rock. Beautiful view, we can see a lot of the lake and the rock just below us. The sun is shinning and hardly a cloud in the sky. A breeze is moving the branches

We walk down a winding narrow trail to the rock. Which is in sunlight. To get down to the rock we have to climb down from the trail to the actual rock. I go first, helping Sue down then helping you down.

As you come down you go into my arms, we embrace, kissing, feeling our bodies together. Sue says, “Hmmmm I’d like some of that too.” So, I hug Sue. I see you hesitate a little, when Sue looks at you, then you hug Sue.

I liked seeing your breasts, touching each other. Bodies together. You’re not too sure of this, being nude and hugging another girl, whom you told me you never did anything with before, but were curious. I liked seeing you and her hug. . You both look into each other’s eye.

You ask “Can anyone see us from the other side of the lake?” I say, “They can see small bodies but not good, we’re like ants to them. They might be able to tell if we’re nude, only if they have binoculars.” Sue goes to the edge of the rock and looks out across the lake. Looking for Nancy, who is now as small as an ant on the other rock.

Your facing the lake, I move in behind you, embracing you. I can smell your perfume, “Splashes”. “Hmmmm you smell so sexy.” I whisper into your ear. You, go back against me. “My cock is getting hard, Zoe.” You know this, and are moving your butt against me, to excite me. You had told me before you’d like to do something with me with someone watching.

You reach behind and grab my cock, playing with it, stroking it. I’m playing with your ass, touching your ass. Up the sides, down the crack, caressing you, as you are getting me hard. My cock is very hard babe, you let it go and I can feel my cock head facing up, between your ass cheeks as you back into me. Your breathing heavy, so am I. I’m feeling your ass, its so nice feeling you in the open like this. So free. Both of us getting aroused. I move to your front. Feeling your breasts on my chest, feeling my cock around your clit. Kissing, hands exploring each other, breathing heavy.

Sue had been watching, then says, “I am jealous, not being a part of what you two are doing.”

So, I go to her and hug her too. Then Sue looks at you. I see you two hug and see hands roving over your bodies. Your talking to her but can’t hear what your saying. I look at the lake.

Walking towards me with a mischievous grin you say, “You know what you need now?” Me, thinking, wow, sex. You look around, like you want to make sure no one else is watching, and then asking me, “Go to the edge of the rock to look along the shore, make sure no one is coming.” I lean over, “No. No one coming.” Turning around, I see both of you with this devilish look in your eyes coming towards me.

Sultry, sensual, sexual,,,,,,,,,, You both come up to me, put your arms around me.... “Boy is this great” I am thinking…sex. Then, both of you throw us into the water.........***splash***…Coming up

laughing, you say “I thought you were getting a little too hot, from the sun and decided to cool you off.”

yea right.

Laughing I try to catch either one of you, but your both good swimmers

and easily get away from me. We splash each other, making a whole lot of noise and white water.

Finally I get you, near the rock I think you let me get you. Holding you to me, kissing your soft sweet lips, sucking on your ear, your neck. Feeling your legs go around my waist, your arms around my neck.

Then I feel Sue in back of you, touching you. We are next to the rock standing on part of it, closer to shore, not in front, water up to our chests. My fingers are massaging your back, as well as Sue’s breasts. Cupping your breasts, feeling you. Your feet around me, I can feel your skin on my cock. I am getting an erection. My breathing is increasing.

We look around, no one around us. You let your legs relax just a little, going down further on me. I can feel your clit right at my cock now. My hands are on your hips holding you to me. I feel Sue’s hand on your ass too. You wiggle a little; I can feel my cock going into you. We kiss, as you draw me all the way into you. Your legs holding us together, tightly. I can feel your vaginal muscle contracting. Pulling on my cock. God are you good.

I am trying to go in and out but your legs just keep us together, so by me trying to get into you more I am making the water around us whip up like white caps. I can feel myself building up to cum. we’re fucking for a while, loins joined together, kissing.

I reach around, get a finger next to your ass hole, but find Sue already is playing with your butt hole. This sends shivers

through you. I know Sue is playing around your butt hole for a bit. She says, “Tight, very tight babe.” Your making sounds, very softly. Your almost there. You say “Cum with me” ..... I’m there myself, I feel you violently shake and contract your vagina. Your cuming, which sends me over the edge too, I start pumping my cum in you. We hold onto each other....... what a high.... by now I could not stand up any more.

I get out to sit down on the rock. I see you and Sue hug each other, kissing. Your hands exploring each other in the water. I watch enthralled. You both are looking into each other’s eyes. I see you sucking on Sue’s nipples, her head back, eyes closed. Her hand caressing your hair. Sue, licking your nipples.

After a while you both get out, dripping water. I close my eyes enjoying the sun. I hear you two talking. Giggling. I hear you both come towards me sitting on each side of me. I feel a hand on my cock. I said “The cold cold water shrunk my cock, honest.” You both giggle. You are playing with it, I start to become aroused. I feel Sue’s fingers on me now too, feeling my balls. I look and see you both smiling. You bend over and lick the head. Then go down on me, swallowing me whole. Then stick your tongue in my slit, opening it. Sending shivers through my body.

I feel both of you now playing with my cock head, around the slit. I’m very aroused. I feel something not sure what. I raise my head, looking down. I see a daisy sticking out of my slit. Both of you see me and start giggling. Both of your hands are around my cock, waving it back and forth. I smile. Enjoying the attention.

You stretch out next to me, putting your head on my stomach. Sue gets in-between your legs, puts her lips to your clit and licks your bare clitty. I stroke your hair, watching. You hold her head, directing her where you want her to go. Sue is making lots of licking sounds. Your juices are flowing.

This goes on for 20 minutes. You arch your back, your almost there. Then Sue puts a finger up your ass hole, which sends you over the edge. You cum, and cum, she keep her mouth over you, drinking your juices. Hmmm. You’re in ecstasy. Then Sue moves to me, removes the daisy and sits on my cock, I’m already hard watching you. My cock goes right in her wet, wet pussy. I bend down to take her tit into my mouth. I feel you behind her, playing with her ass. You put a finger up her butt hole, which I can feel too, on my cock in her.

I feel Sue moving, not sure why. Then I realize your licking her ass hole. Putting your tongue into her. Hmmm She is so hot, moving around on me. I can feel her building up to cum. You reach around, and finger her clit with my cock still in her. Which sends her over the edge; making her cum. Sue gets off leaving me still hard. You take care of that by giving me a hand job. I cum all over us. We go back in for another dip.

Wow! You were terrific Zoe.

We are exhausted, so we just lay in the sun. Just enjoying the day. You pick up the daisy and reinsert it into my cock. We can see people now half way up this side on the shore, they are swimming and on tubes.

Later, we decide to head back to our clothes. We climb up to the trail. You helping Sue get up. On top we go into each other’s arms and look at the spectacular view from here. We start walking single file down the trail. Talking and having a nice time just walking.

The trail is winding and they just appear before us. One moment no one there, the next moment there are two couples walking up the trail towards us. We see them, they see us. We keep walking and say “Hello” as we pass each other on the trail. They say “Hello” back. After passing out of sight, Sue saying, “I never thought we’d meet anyone on this trail like this.” Yes it does happen. Laughing holding hands we continue down the trail. As we come next to the spot those people were at, we saw from the rock. We see them swimming. We continue walking,

Coming to the railroad tracks, I look and see a couple walking towards us. I tell you both, “There is a couple walking towards us, do you want to take the path through the trees, that way they would not see us.” I know you love being naughty and you say, “Follow me.” Taking Sue’s hand you lead us to the tracks. You get on a rail, balancing as you did before, Sue too, behind you. Head looking down at the rail, so the other couple would not think you saw them. We see them stop, talk, then continue walking towards us. As we get nearer, they can tell we see them too.

We meet, and say hello, talk to them for a few minutes, us nude them clothed. Talk about the lake, where to go, and the water, just the normal stuff you would talk about. We say good-bye and continue walking the tracks to our rock. Nancy is there taking in the sun. As we get on the rock we look up the shore. We see the other two couples that passed us, on the rock, look like they are nude too. Nancy asks me, “How did you get a daisy on your cock?”

We hop in to cool down. Swim around a bit. Chat with each other. Sit on the rock, taking in the sun, sunlight covering this side of the shore now. Finally its time to leave. Giving hugs to each other, we leave them there. Saying we have to get together some time. Walking the track back to our car, you tell me, how much you liked Sue, hugging her, kissing her. And other things. Still being to shy to say much more. That’s fine. I say “You only live once so you should have fun while you can.”

In the car we talk about our day. We discuss what we want to do another time. Like, going to the beach.