Skinny Dipping On The Lake Ch. 03

Story Info
They stay at mountain top hotel.
3.8k words
4.46
34.5k
7
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/10/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After leaving the lake, we decide to stay overnight at a hotel in the area.

We had seen a fire tower on the Shawangunk Mountains when we had gotten off the NY Thruway at New Paltz, earlier that day. The fire tower was part of the hotel's grounds.

"My mom had ridden on a horse and wagon in the 30s to get there." I told Zoe.

"The hotel looks like a Victorian error castle. Over looking a valley with the Catskill Mountains to its Northwest."

"There is a natural lake on its West side, that was created thousands of years ago when glaciers inhabited the area, The lake is a half mile long, 60 feet deep. A few hundred feet across at its widest part."

Zoe, "You think we can be naughty there?" as she feels my inner thigh.

With her hand where it is, I'm trying to just stay on the road "Yes, I am sure we will be able to have some fun. It's a very respectable hotel, where you need to dress in the main dinning room."

Zoe, "I want to be nude as much as I can."

"I think we are going to set Victorian standards back hundreds of years then, my naughty slave girl."

You smile hearing that. And, give your fingers a squeeze, making me jump.

We get directions from the gate where to go. Coming out of the woods we see hundreds of acres of magnificent gardens. You are amazed; you have seen gardens before but not so vast. "It's so beautiful." Its has gardens, which reflect French and Italian influences, but focus mainly on mid-19th century English landscaping.

There are small stone huts, and pine huts all over.

We park and check in. We take one over night bag and go to our room. I had reserved a room over looking the lake. Opening the window, "Wow! Its gorgeous" Zoe says.

I go behind Zoe, taking her into my arms as we look out upon the lake.

"We should take a swim before they close the beach for the night"

"OK, Lets change into our suits" I hear.

I start to close the window, Zoe stops me. "Leave the window open."

We change into our suits leaving the window open. Above the lake on the far side is a trail and pine hut over looking the lake. Where people can sit. And, see in a window if its left open.

We walk down to the beach. There are some families around, couples, and singles too.

We walk into the cool lake water, very refreshing after being outside. We splash each other. Then swim to the raft. We say hello to the others on the raft, a couple and two young women. Making small talk, they tell us about what they discovered as they have been here a few days. I'm sitting in front of Zoe, talking. She is leaning over me; I feel her hand go up the back of my suit, feeling my ass, just touching my balls and penis. I have a hard time keeping a normal tone of voice. She just talks as if noting is going on. Finally, they say it's almost dinnertime, and they hope to see us at dinner, if we'd like to join any of them. We agree to join them for dinner.

They leave, and we go over the side. She is giggling and smiling. I am holding onto the raft, I feel her hand going down the front of my suit. Grabbing hold of my penis, which is hard as a rock. She moves my suit down a bit where my cock is now out of the suit. Hugging, me, feeling her breasts touching my chest, she say's. "First one on the beach wins." I know immediately what she means.

She swims away from the raft, and is heading towards shore, by the time I get my wet suit up over my hard cock.

She is standing on shore by the time I reach her, smiling a mischievous smile. "I win, master" is all she says. With a twinkle in her eye.

She is positively skipping down the path back to our room. With a big smile on her lips.

She disappears into the doorway before I get there. Inside I start walking up the stairs. Walking around a curve, I almost bump into her. Looking I see her standing there, looking at me. In her hand is her wet bikini. "What are you doing, people walk on these stairs all the time. You'll be seen!" Thinking if the staff catches us we will be thrown off the property.

"I told you I won, and I want to be nude as much as possible while here, don't be such a prude. He he" In her most naughty voice. I get hard seeing her nude. She reaches for my suit and yanks it down to my feet. Then gets me to step out of them, keeping it in her hand.

"We better get to our room so we don't get caught."

With that, she turns around and runs up the stairs with me right in back of her.

Looking quickly she opens the door and boldly walks down the hallway to our room. Me following behind her a few paces. Using a key, from around her neck, she opens the door. Before I can get in she closes it and locks it.

I can't bang on the door, nor talk loudly.

Looking around, I see a bare hallway, devoid of any cover. I try to flatten myself in the door. Not much luck hiding here.

Whispering, "Zoe, please let me in?"

"I can't hear you Master"

A little louder, "Please open the door, people may walk down the hall at any moment"

"Oh, master, you've always said, being nude is natural, you'll just be seen in your natural state." I can hear a little laughing from the other side.

I'm hard but nervous too. Thinking of being seen naked this way.

I try a few more times, no luck. I hear something down the hall. Looking as I flatten myself to the doorway. I see people walking down the hall heading my way.

"Zoe, people are walking down the hallway, please let me in."

"No, master"

"Zoe, I'll let you cum tonight, if you let me in."

I hear something next to the door. "Really master, you'll let me cum?"

"Yes, my lovely slave, I'll have you cumming multiply times tonight if you let me in right now."

I hear a click and the door swings open. I rush inside, closing it as fast as I can. My heart beating a mile a minute.

A few seconds later I hear people walking past our door.

Zoe is hugging me. We kiss. She feels my hard penis on her belly. She grabs hold of my penis and is rubbing it around her body. Near her vagina. She lifts a leg to my side. I feel her wet lips. I hold her ass, as she climbs up onto my cock. I go right in. She is so wet. Going into her tight vagina, then having her contact her vaginal muscles is such an incredible feeling.

I try walking to the bed, can't make it. I put her gently down on the rug in the room, where we proceed to fuck each other's brains out. I suck on her nipples taking each one in my mouth. Using my tongue I flick her hard nipple, up/down. Over and over. I reach between us, fingering her clit. She arches her back; I know she is ready to cum. I finger her clitty making her explode on me. Feeling her cumming gets me to cum with her.

Both of us high, we just hug each other lying there. Kissing. We finally get up and take a shower together. Zoe has a dress in her bag to wear to dinner. I have to borrow a jacket to be presentable in the hotels formal dinner room.

We sit with the couple and two women we met on the raft. Other people are sitting with us. We chat about the hotel, what they have seen, where we are all from. During dinner I notice people looking at Zoe. Zoe has on a short black dress, with a low neckline showing some cleverage. Neither bra nor panties. I get hard realizing people see her this way. Luckily sitting at the table, no one can see my hard on.

I feel her hand on my leg, as we are talking with the others at the table. My hands are above, on the top of the table. Zoe kept her hands below the top. I feel her hand move over to my penis, rubbing the head slowly. I cannot speak too well, stuttering my words. Getting curious looks from some of the others. Zoe, looking very innocent.

We finally finish dinner. When everyone gets up to go out, I remain seated saying I just want to finish my desert. Zoe is smiling. I give the jacket back.

Walking out to look at the sun setting, we hold hands. She rubs the side of her breasts against my arm, getting me to tent. I hear, "Oh my". We keep on walking. I can see her hard nipples against the front of her dress. As we talk to some people, glancing from the side I see some men look at her. Later on she tells me she knew they were looking and loved it.

We decide to walk the trail up to the fire tower. It takes us just over a half hour to walk up the trail. We pass some others on the way there. Most walking down, some walking up. At the tower, we walk up the stairs. At the top, another couple and a women are there looking at the scenery. We can see 5 states from here. NY, which we are already in. Massachusetts, Connecticut, New Jersey and Pennsylvania.

Zoe comes up behind me, her breasts into my back. I hold her hands. We watch as the sun goes below the land to our West. We stay a few minutes, and then climb down the tower.

We walk down a carriage trail. As we walk we notice a doe to our right. We stop. The doe walks just in front of us.

A little further along we see a small pond. I take her hand and walk along the side of the pond on the side away from the trail.

I take her into my arms, kissing her, she kisses back. I'm feeling her breasts through her dress. I open her zipper. Putting my hand in I feel her bare breasts. She takes down the top of her dress. I go immediately to her nipples. Sucking one then the other. Her hand is stroking the back of my head. I feel her stiffen, and then relax. My fingers are feeling her soft breasts, as I suck a nipple. I lick up the underside of her right breasts. Feeling and sucking her breasts in the twilight.

I have a feeling then actually see or hear anything. I look around, and through the trees, I see someone walking along.

Zoe says, "They were looking at us, I got so turned on knowing they could see us." In a few minutes, she puts her dress back up.

We continue to walk back to the hotel by the carriage trail, holding hands. We are near the hotel in a pine hut looking out across the lake. Lights are on in some rooms. This close we can see right into a room if the lights are on and the shades are up.

Zoe, "I want to go for a swim"

"Ok, we can go and get out suits."

Zoe, "No, I want to skinny dip."

Its dark but not pitch dark.

"In about 20 minutes it will be very dark, we can try then if you want?"

"OK"

We start walking the trail around the lake. It's big enough for a car.

We pass opposite the raft. Looking around, do not see anyone. She guides me into the bush, next to the trail. She pulls her dress over her head. I take my clothes off. We hide our clothes, next to a big rock. I note where we leave the clothes. Holding hands, we walk across the trail, to the water.

Entering the water, we listen and look around. No one in sight. We swim to the raft. Climbing up onto the raft, we lie down so its hard to notice us if anyone is looking. We are smiling and go into each other's arms. Kissing. Feeling our bodies against each other.

I get hard thinking how naughty we are being here.

She bends over, taking my penis in her mouth. Her mouth is sucking on me, pulling me into her. Her hand feels my balls, stroking it, making me even more excited. She stops. I feel her hand on my penis. She sits up, straddling me. Zoe is pulling me into her. I feel my head at her pussy. She pushes her legs out, I go right in. Fucking on the raft creates some splashes.

I feel her breasts as she pounds into me. We are fucking for a while, knowing someone could see us if they looked at the right place. We can see the hotel lit up from the lights in the rooms, and near the hotel.

We start cumming. I feel her nectar flowing out of her, as I shoot my cum deep in her pussy. Exhausted, I turn over, still remaining in her as we lay in each other's arms. Kissing softly, looking into each other's eyes.

Listening to the katydids and frogs, looking at the stars. Its pure bliss.

Zoe hears something and says, "Shssss, listen"

I hear something from the side we came into the water.

Quietly, we slip over the side. We hear someone now very clearly. "I know I saw someone." "Ok, you stay here while Ed and I walk around, call out if you see something." We get scared, but excited too, someone caught us.

I tell Zoe "Lets dog paddle to the beach as quickly and quietly as we can." We swim to the beach, hardly making any waves, just our heads showing. Thinking we might be able to get to our room if no one sees us. Walking up the trail in the shadow of the trees, we head to the hotel. Just as we see the hotel, we see people coming towards us. We turn around, going as fast as we can along the trail.

Pass the beach, going to the far end. We hear voices in back of us now, talking near the beach. Saying they do not know where the people went. We hurry along, hand in hand, hidden by the night and the trees along the shore. As we round the far end, we see flashlights coming along the shore, where we just were. We are excited but do not want to be caught. I take her hand and hurry along the trail, trying to get to our clothes.

Our eyes are adjusted to the dark by now. As we get close to the spot we left our clothes, I see something moving on the trail.

I whisper to Zoe, "No talking" Taking her hand I lead her into the rocks on the side of the trail. Putting my finger to my mouth, we duck down behind a rock. A few minutes later, we hear someone walking along the trail. Talking low to another person. We can see someone walking pass us. I let them walk away from us for a few minutes.

Then talking her hand, I lead her back to the trail. Looking both ways, not seeing or hearing anyone. We hurry along and get to where I think we left our clothes.

Moving off the trail. I look around and find finally our clothes. We hurry and put them on. I take her hand and walk up the hill away from the lake. Knowing the trail to the top is near by. We brake out on the trail and walk down towards the hotel.

Holding hands as if just coming in from a walk, we reach the bridge near the hotel. People are out looking towards at the lake. Causally we walk over to them. Listening we hear that someone thinks they saw some one swimming nude at the raft. We express our shock at such a bold exhibition of nudity at this fine Victorian hotel.

Arms around each other, we walk into the hotel.

Its about 10 PM now. We go directly to our room.

Once in the safety of our room, we go into each other's arms. Laughing, smiling. Saying how close we came to being caught. We are sweating, though its cool outside. Heading to our shower we undress and go under the water to cool off.

After the shower, still naked, we lay on the bed. Zoe gets up to turn off the bright light leaving a smaller table lamp on. Then she walks in front of the window. "You know if someone is on the trail they can see into our room?"

Zoe, smiling "I know"

She straddles me grabbing my penis, stroking me. I get hard. Her hand rubs my cock on her bare clit. I can feel she is very wet. Directing me into her, I feel my big head touching her lips. She repositions herself, I go right in.

She amazes me, where she can be so wet so often. She lowers herself on me, as she bends down kissing me. My hands behind her head feeling her long silky hair. Kissing each other deeply. She speeds up, impaling herself on me time and time again. We both are so excited.

I tell her to turn around. She turns around on my cock, with out coming off. Now, she is facing the open window. Riding my hard cock.

My fingers massaging her back. Feeling her tight body riding me. Feeling her ass, along the crack of her ass. Fingering gently her butt hole. That gets her to stiffen her back a little. Also, makes her go faster. She is close. I am too. "Are you ready to cum?" "Yes" I hear.

"Cum with me my slave girl. Cum with me." I can't hold back any longer, I start to ejaculate in her. She feels my seed hitting the inside of her and cums with me.

She falls next to me, I hold her in my arms, exhausted as well.

Looking out the window all we see is darkness. Then what looks like a glow, from a cigarette.

After a few minutes. I realize I was very thirsty. Getting up, I tell Zoe, I was going to get some water from the vending machine, if they had one. Zoë "No, you stay here while I fetch water for my Master". What could I say? Talking some bills from her pocket book, she reaches the door. "Don't you think you should put something on Zoe?"

With a smile, "No master I want to go this way." Then she opens the door and is gone. I am amazed at her daring and naughtiness. Minutes pass. I am worried. Then the door opens and she walks in with two water bottles. Throwing her arms around me,

"Oh master you never can guess what happened?" Intrigued, "What happened my sex kitten?"

"I was walking along the hallway looking for a vending, machine. I had to walk to the far side too."

"I found a ice machine and vending machine. I got our water, then…."

"I heard people coming up the stairs."

"I looked around but I knew I was too far from our room, they would see me if I tried to get back to our room."

"I tried to hide behind the ice machine, but it could not hide me too well."

"I heard them coming closer."

"My heart was racing."

"A man and a women walked by. They walked past then I heard the women ask the man to get her a drink. He appeared in the doorway. He was startled, seeing me there nude."

"He looked right at me, then got a soda."

"He looked at me again, he winked at me then without saying a word, walked out.

"Then they continued walking, down the hall to their room."

"I got so wet, knowing he saw me there nude. I can't believe how excited I am.'

She hugged me. I could feel her trembling. Holding her, kissing her. We walked to our bed. Lying on the bed. We kissed tenderly.

Hearing what happened got me hard. I loved knowing someone saw her nude like that.

I started licking her breasts. Sucking one then the other nipple. Fingering her wet clit as I made love to her breasts. Licking down, inserting my tongue into her cute belly button. Down to her bare clit. She was flowing. I got in-between her sexy legs. Licking her inner thighs to her moist lips. Licking one then the other.

She starts pulling her legs together, drawing me into her. Almost closing off my air. I say, "My lovely slave, do not suffocate your Master, at least till he is finished." "Awww Sorry master, its sooo good."

I continue drinking her sweet nectar, as it is flowing out of her, in rivulets.

"Master, I want to make you happy too."

"You are making me very happy, my slave."

"Master, I want to suck your big beautiful cock as you lick me."

How could I not agree with her?

She positions herself over me, and then lowers her pussy onto my eagerly awaiting tongue.

I feel my cock being devoured, by her mouth. She at times takes it out licking my shaft and pee hole. Then taking it in her mouth again and again.

As I lick her sweet pussy. My fingers feeling her firm ass. I lick her between her pussy and butt hole. She responds with sounds and a refreshed attack on my cock.

I tell her, "I can't last much longer."

"Cum for me master, I'm ready too."

I feel from my balls, that incredible feeling men get just before they cum. My cum going from my ball sac to my cock. Cum shooting out, into her vagina. Hitting the walls of her womb. She feels my cum hitting her womb, making her cum with me. Vocally telling our other hotel guests and peeping toms, how much she loved cumming.

Exhausted, we go into each other's arms.

We lay there, talking. Falling asleep in each other's arms.

Some time during the night I feel her touching my flaccid cock. Brining it to life. Then putting it into her pussy, and falling asleep again.