Skinny Dipping With a Friend Pt. 02

Story Info
An unexpected twist.
1k words
4.09
36.8k
8

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 11/04/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next time I got together with my friend to kayak we were joined by another couple we knew. She wanted to see if they would go skinny dipping with us. She brought up the subject of going for a swim several times trying to gauge their interest. Although he seemed to like the idea his girlfriend would quickly change the subject. I could tell she really wanted to go skinnydipping again as she kept bringing up what a nice day it was and how good the water would feel, but the weather was getting cooler and the water was not that warm either. Our friends didn't seem very interested in getting wet today. We paddled about three hours with no luck on getting them in the water. I could tell she was disappointed, but we made the best of it and went for a drink and a bite to eat afterward.

We rode together to the river today, so on the way home she was still trying to find a place to go for a dip. There weren't any good secluded swimming areas that we could find, so she finally gave up on the idea.

As we drove, she asked me to look at her boobs and tell her if they looked different. She was afraid they were getting smaller since she started exercising again. This was from a woman who told me two months ago that I would never get to see her naked. We found a quiet area on a gravel road so she would have some privacy. She removed her shirt and even allowed me to touch her boobs. I assured her they were not smaller, that they looked perfect to me.

As we left I joked that she should masturbate in the car since she seemed to be in need of a release. I even offered to helped, since I had done that for my wife several times while driving. She didn't care for that idea, but then surprised me again by telling me she wanted to watch me masturbate. I had just turned onto the freeway, and told her I couldn't do that while driving. She insisted I take the next exit and let her drive so I could masturbate. She kept insisting so I finally gave in and took the next exit. I thought she would find a quiet road, but she got behind the wheel and got right back on the freeway. I drive a fairly small car and knew I could easily be seen by anyone who passed us. She began telling me of one of her fantasies while watching me stroke it. I gave in and came in a huge explosion. Luckily only one car passed us, and he was going too fast to notice anything.

The following weekend was another kayak trip with just the two of us. We set out on the river again hoping to find another secluded spot for skinnydipping. We soon came to a huge tree that completely blocked the river, and had to get out and carry our kayaks around it. As we were getting back in the water, she suggested taking some pictures of her sitting on the tree. An off the cuff suggestion of her sitting on it naked got her excited. She climbed up on the tree in the middle of the river and removed all her clothes. She tried to cover herself with her paddle and let me take several pictures of her. She then insisted that she get some pictures of me, so I stripped down and posed for her. That must have made for an interesting sight for anyone in the woods. Another downed tree a little later and she removed her shirt again for some more pictures.

We kept looking for a spot to go skinnydipping, but were unable to find a secluded area. So she decided we could strip off right in the main stream of the river. I was afraid someone else would come along since this was a popular river, but she didn't seem to care. She let me take more pictures, and after a while seemed to enjoy posing for them. We spent close to an hour naked in the cold river water, hoping no one we knew would come by. Several times we were so far from our kayaks and clothes there was no way we could have covered up in the shallow water.

When we decided to continue on, she just put on her t-shirt because she couldn't pull her tight pants on when her legs were wet. She kept them on her lap as she paddled, but enjoyed the feeling of sitting bottomless in her kayak. She was a little concerned about having to get out and portage around any more trees, but luckily didn't have to.

She did decide she had better put something on before we got back to her car, so we stopped on a sandbar so she could get dressed. It was a fairly wide open area, with large wooded hills on either side. She got out and stood there bottomless, looking through her drybag for a pair of dry shorts. She didn't have any, so she had to look through the back of my kayak for my extra swimsuit. She pulled them on, and then removed her t-shirt to put her bikini top on. We had heard someone target shooting nearby, and obviously they had seen her walking around nearly naked. As we rounded a bend in the river a few minutes later the shooters let out a cat call that let us know they had been watching. She acted embarrassed but deep down I could tell she enjoyed it. Only later did I find out that this was a youth hunting weekend, and the woods were probably full of young deer hunters.

I should have talked her into walking back to the car bottomless, since it was a couple of hundred yards from where we got out of the river. I did convince her to take off the swimsuit in the car and then watched as she climbed over the seat bottomless and looked for a pair of shorts in the back that she could put on. I seem to have awakened up a part of her that was always there but kept hidden. Never in a million years did I think I would find a beautiful woman who shared my love of exhibitionism.