Skinny Women Need Anal Too

Story Info
Anal sex does not discriminate!
1.3k words
2.66
82.6k
6
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers

Howdy, folks. Brother Sam here. A big and tall black male college student living in the wonderful city of Boston. The forthrightly bisexual hero of many raunchy tales. The Man Without Any Fear. The Bisexual Par Excellence. Legendary Bully of Big Beautiful Women. That's me in a nutshell. Recently, I found myself wrongfully accused. Yeah, it had to happen someday. You knew it was coming. Kendra, a female fan of my erotic adventures told me that I was a practitioner of discrimination. That one was a shocker. I pride myself on hating all human beings equally. Male and female, black and white, straight and gay. No one is spared my unique brand of meanness. I don't believe in special treatment, special standards or discrimination in any way. That's my personal mantra. Well, this young lady told me that my adventures revolved around seducing sexually curious gay and bisexual men along with plump women and showing them the delights of anal sex. As a skinny heterosexual chick, she felt left out.

I invited Kendra to my dorm in order to prove to her that I didn't discriminate in any way, shape or form. Kendra is a tall, skinny gal with long black hair, light bronze skin and pale green eyes. She's half Hispanic and half Irish. Not a bad-looking dame. I sat on my bed and watched as she undressed. Kendra had a good body. If a bit skinny for my taste. I unzipped my pants and began stroking my long and thick, uncircumcised black cock as she stripped. I told her to turn around. She had a nice figure and a great ass, even though she was so skinny. I told her to come and show my Jimmy some love.

Kendra smiled, and walked over to the bed. She got on her hands and knees, and fastened her succulent lips around my big black dick. I thrust my cock down her throat. Truth be told, my dick has been sucked by more talented people but that's not something you tell a woman when she's got her mouth on your captain. Kendra looked at me while sucking me off. I hate it when females do that. Just suck my dick without looking at me, damn it. What do you want, a compliment? It doesn't take a lot of intelligence to give proper head. Nevertheless, I put a smile on and nodded at Kendra as she went down on me. When I came, she hesitated. As if she didn't know what to do. I told her to drink my cum. She did. She just lapped up all of my manly seed and cleaned up my cock with her pink and sexy tongue. She knew just what to do.

Afterwards, she asked me to fuck her pussy. Now, many of you know that I don't like to fuck pussy. I like butts. Both male and female. I will stick my cock up the ass of any willing party, man or woman. But I don't do the whole cock to pussy business. For starters, it's so commonplace. A waste of my abilities. My cock is an expert at anal penetration. So, I had to decline. I told Kendra that there was no way my cock was going into her pussy. She stared at me, stunned. I explained things to her. It's not that I got anything against her. I just don't stick my dick into pussy. I don't do it for any woman. Ever. I stick my dick into asses. Male asses and female asses. That's the bottom line. Pun intended. Comprende?

Kendra appeared to be pondering that. I clarified things for her, since she appeared to be a simple-minded woman. My refusal of sticking my dick into her pussy was not discrimination. Nor was it a put-down. It's simply not something I do. I didn't do it for anyone. I could see her brain struggling with the concept. Finally, she got it, and relented. I told her that unless she was ready, willing and able to take it up the ass, she had to get to stepping. Leave my dorm and never come back. Kendra smiled coyly and spread her pink pussy lips. She told me that I didn't know what I was missing. Oh, my Gosh! Every woman on the planet thinks there's something special about her pussy. She thinks her pussy has special powers which can snare any cock and the man it belongs to. That's such bullshit! All pussies are the same. There's nothing special about them. The asshole, now there's something interesting. A wonderful orifice which can be probed again and again and made to feel infinite pleasure. Kendra bit her lip, then told me that she still had her anal virginity. What a surprise. No wonder this bitch was so uptight!

Nevertheless, I am a charitable man. I refuse to let a person suffer in ignorance when I know there's something I can do to help them. So, I decided to end Kendra's suffering and ignorance by relieving her of her anal virginity. First, I got her ready. I put her on all fours and spread her butt cheeks wide open. I slid one finger inside. I did this for two reasons. First, I had to make sure that Kendra was indeed an anal sex virgin rather than merely an uptight bitch. Second, I wanted to see how tight she was. How much tightness we're dealing with indicates how much lubricant is needed to facilitate penetration. I lubed up Kendra's ass, and probed her. She whimpered as I filled her ass with two fingers. Eventually, she got used to it. I decided that she was ready to take my cock up her asshole.

Slowly, I inserted my world-famous cock into Kendra. She grunted as I went in. Inch by inch, I made my way into Kendra's tunnel of darkness. My first sensation was one of warmth and tightness. I suppose I shouldn't be surprised by that. This was the road less traveled, after all. I asked Kendra to keep the whining to a minimum and to her credit, she did. I dug my fingers into the flesh of her hips and pushed my way into her. I could tell that she felt somewhat uncomfortable at first. That's normal. They all do. Ever the kind man, I walked her through it. I told her to take a deep breath and relax her anal muscles. She did, and allowed more of my captain into her forbidden darkness. I pumped my cock into the skinny chick's tight asshole like anal sex was going out of style. I noticed that her ass was so damn tight, even for a virgin. Plus, there was something familiar about its tightness. I grabbed Kendra's hair and asked her a question. No skinny chick can have such a naturally tight ass. Was there something she wasn't telling me?

Between grunts, Kendra confessed her secret. She wasn't always thin. She used to be a big woman. I laughed as I plowed my cock deeper into her tight asshole. I knew it! Big girls really do have the tightest assholes and that doesn't change, ever! Delighted with this discovery, I slammed my cock into her. Hard and fast, I fucked her in the ass. Until I finally came, sending my hot seed deep into her asshole. Kendra screamed. I laughed. Victory was mine!

After I had my fun, I threw Kendra out of the dormitory. I lay on my bed and slept. Oh, yeah. I slept peacefully. I always have my way. Any fool who opposes me learns that the hard way. Why? Simply because I'm the King. The man with the style which is often imitated but never replicated. I'm superior to just about everyone I know. The world is mine. Your asses are mine. And that's the way it's going to stay.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers