Skins vs Boys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Couture
Couture
3,838 Followers

I pressed my mouth against his, and explored it with my tongue. I could taste the bitter taste of his cum on his lips. I reached between my legs and squeezed the bulb below my cock, causing it to squirt out its liquid. I was cumming in his ass. I could feel his moan as it left his throat and went to my lungs.

"I love you, Troy," he whispered, as I kissed his eyelids.

"Call me Trace," I said, and kissed him deeply again.

******************

Things are very different in our house now. All that Redskins memorabilia has been thrown away...the living room is now a Cowboys shrine. We only watch the Cowboys play now, and that is much more enjoyable when you have a Dallas Cowboys cheerleader between your legs licking your pussy.

We have a standing bet now. Well, it was sort of a compromise. I only get to fuck him when the Cowboys win. If they lose, then he finishes me off with his mouth. Then, I take him over my lap and give him a paddling...a little red skin for pulling for the Redskins. I know it doesn't sound very fair, but after all, I still have the tapes.

Shhh...don't tell anyone, but Monday when Dallas played the Niners, I saw him cheering for my Boys. He looked so sweet rustling his little pom-poms. He caught me smiling down at him, blushed, and quickly hid his face between my legs, but it was too late. I knew his little secret. That night, I fucked him with my cock, anyway. He was actually eager...the little slut.

The End

If you enjoyed this work, take a moment to email the author. Your comments are an author's only payment. Pursuant to the Berne Convention, this work is copyright with all rights reserved by its author unless explicitly indicated.

Couture
Couture
3,838 Followers
12