Sky High Orgasm

Story Info
Jen and Laura dare each other to go further on a flight home.
2.1k words
4.54
77.3k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
duoglide
duoglide
12 Followers

An announcement for passengers booked on the red eye from Vancouver to Toronto wafted out of the overhead speakers at the airport.

I picked up my purse and nudged Laura who was dozing off in the chair beside me in the departure lounge.

"Hey Laura, they're calling our seats," I said, before we boarded the plane.

It was closing in on midnight and Laura and I had just wrapped up a successful sales trip. We both work for a major pharmaceutical company near Toronto and had spent the past week peddling drugs around the mainland of British Columbia.

The five-hour overnight flight home was something I was dreading.

At least, I was sharing the ride with Laura, a beautiful blond, who started out as a co-worker but quickly became one of my closest friends.

We have a very competitive, yet healthy, relationship. We're always one-upping each other, whether it's trying to beat each other in monthly sales at work, or racing in our weekend runs along the waterfront in Toronto.

Lately, she has been there to listen to me vent after ending a one year relationship with my ex-boyfriend Matt.

So, it was comforting to have her with me on this trip.

As we made our way down the aisle of the airplane, I noticed that the flight was only about a third full. Even better, our seats were located in the back row with nobody in between us. In fact, the last five rows were empty, except for us.

"Looks like we'll be able to get a nice sleep tonight Jen," said Laura with a smile, as we settled into our seats.

I took the window seat and Laura grabbed the one by the aisle. Soon after, a flight attendant asked us to buckle up and we were off.

The plan was to nod off and wake up in Toronto. But a pre-flight nap in the waiting lounge had us both feeling perky. So we decided to order a glass of wine and toast to a successful trip.

A cute flight attendant brought the red wine and gave us an extra serving each since the plane wasn't full.

It only took a few sips to feel tipsy. We're both lightweights when it comes to drinking. We're in our early-30s, but aren't big partiers. Laura is more social than me. Guys gravitate to her cute dimples and firm breasts.

As the wine buzz lingered, Laura motioned to the laptop sticking out of my purse.

"Hey Jen, got any music we can listen to?" she asked.

Without hesitation, I pulled out my computer, fired it up and plugged in a set of ear buds. I offered one to Laura and placed the other end in my ear.

As Laura was scrolling along my desktop looking for tunes, she stumbled upon a video labelled "Matt."

"What's this?" she asked.

I started blushing immediately. How could I be so stupid to leave the icon sitting on my screen like that.

"Um, it's a video," I replied, with a mortified expression. "Of me and Matt, fooling around."

Laura flashed a smile of excitement.

"Seriously? Wow Jen, I never pegged you as that kind of woman," she said with a giggle. "I have to watch this."

It was a sex clip of Matt and I on vacation while in Mexico and almost a year old. We got drunk one night and he suggested breaking out the video camera while we fooled around. We were in the early stages of our relationship and both goofy in love.

I meant to delete the clip ages ago but haven't dated anyone for months now and kept it around to watch when I was horny.

I never thought I'd show it to anyone. But I trusted Jen, and was feeling a bit confident.

"Sure," I said. "Press play."

The video is raw. As I mentioned, we were drunk when we filmed it.

Matt is sitting in a patio chair on the balcony of our resort hotel room filming and I'm on my knees in front of him topless. The cold air has my nipples erect as I gently pump his hard cock with my right hand.

"You guys don't waste time," said Laura, with her eyes glued to the screen.

All you can see is my raven hair around his penis as I suck his balls while jerking him off. Pulsating veins are running up and down his shaft.

Soon my face appears and I wrap my lips around his enflamed head. My tongue swirls around the underside of his cock as I suck and pump his rod gently. At one point, I pull my mouth away from his throbbing member and a long sticky, clear drop of cum stretches from my tongue to his mushroomed tip.

"Jen, this is so hot," said Laura. "You give great head."

It doesn't take long for Matt's legs to twitch. Sensing he's close to a climax, I begin slowly sucking up and down his cock all the way to the base. That sets him off and he begins to spasm. Before he shoots his load, I pull my head a few inches away and open my mouth.

Matt firmly grabs his penis and begins pumping furiously, shooting stream after stream of hot cum on my face. It's the only time I've ever let a guy give me a facial.

Without missing a beat, and mostly because I was drunk, I start wiping the steaming load off my chin with my hand and licking my fingers clean.

And, like any amateur video, the visual abruptly stops.

I look over to Laura and at least she isn't laughing.

"I can't believe I just let you watch that," I say, with a sheepish grin.

Sensing my embarrassment, Laura quickly consoles me.

"Jen, that was fucking hot," she replies, to my amazement, before excusing herself to the bathroom.

A few minutes later, Laura returns with a sly look on her face, leans over to me and whispers: "That got me so turned on I had to relieve myself."

At first I didn't believe her and called her out.

"Bullshit, you're just messing with me."

Before I could say more, Laura reached over with a clenched fist and dropped a pair of black lace panties on my lap.

"Don't believe me?" she said. "I was so worked up I took my panties off."

Again, I was sceptical. Laura loved playing tricks on me, so I tried calling her bluff.

"You probably had these in your purse all along," I muttered.

Laura laughed, then leaned to the side and peered down the aisle of the airplane. Seeing that it was clear, she sat back in her chair, slumped down a bit so she was shielded by the seat in front of her and slowly peeled back her black business skirt to prove her point.

"See, I'm not lying," she said.

It only lasted a second before she quickly pulled the fabric back down. But it was long enough for me to notice that her pussy was completely shaved.

"Your turn," said Laura.

Confused, I pressed further.

"What do you mean?" I asked with a curious excitement. "We're on a plane!"

It turns out Laura was just trying to one-up me again.

"You showed the video, I showed you my vagina, now you have to go further," she said.

I wasn't quite sure how far Laura wanted me to go. I know she expected me to dismiss her game and just go to sleep, but I wasn't going to let her win.

Her panties were still sitting in my lap. I picked them up and noticed a generous damp spot right in the crotch area. I looked into her blue eyes and brought the undergarment to my face and inhaled, smelling the sweet lingering scent of her secretions.

"Good enough for you?" I asked.

Laura looked shocked. After all, she was certainly the aggressive one. My sexual exploits peaked with Matt. Laura had dated extensively and once told me about a threesome she had with two girls in university.

My actions made Laura get her game face on.

"That's it?" she said.

And with it, she hiked her skirt back up around her hips, all the while keeping an eye out for wandering passengers and flight attendants.

When I looked over, I could see her pussy glistening from the overhead light above our seats. She parted her lips with one hand and used her index finger of the other to rub her swollen clit in circular motions. I noticed her breathing getting heavier and her ass grinding down into the seat.

After about 30 seconds, she stopped, rolled her skirt back down and looked over at me, as if to say, 'your turn.'

I wasn't sure where this was going. While Laura was still in business attire -- a white blouse and black skirt -- I had changed into comfy flying clothes. I simply wore a tight baby blue t-shirt and black lululemon pants.

Reliving that video of sucking Matt's cock, tasting his semen and now watching Laura rub her clit had my pussy pulsating. I too slouched down in my chair, so as not to be seen or heard by other passengers, most of whom were thankfully sleeping, and slid my hand down my yoga pants.

I was amazed at how wet my pussy felt as I slipped my middle finger into my aching whole. Working my finger in and out of my tight cunt sent a tingling sensation through my body. I took my thumb and rubbed my engorged clit back and forth. It didn't take long to set me off. Soon, a trickle of cum dribbled down my inner thigh. That's when I pulled my hand out.

I was panting slightly as I stopped and looked over to Laura, whose eyes were fixed on my pussy.

She reached over and touched the outside of my pants, feeling a small wet spot between my thighs. Then, she grabbed my hand, isolated my finger, brought it to her mouth and licked off every last drop of cum.

Just when I thought I had won this unnamed game of "who could go further," Laura decided to one-up me.

She slid down even further in her seat and put both feet against the back of the empty chair in front of her. Her skirt was all the way up around her hips, exposing her toned, tanned ass. With her legs apart, I could see her pink pussy and tight asshole.

"Watch this," she said.

She brought her left hand to her face and sucked hard on her baby finger, before working up some spit to drip onto it. Then, she lowered her arm and placed the finger on the edge of her asshole. She gave a little whimper as she worked the tip of her finger in her ass. It wasn't really sliding in, so she took it out, licked it liberally and then forcefully shoved it all the way in until her finger was buried all the way up her hole.

By this point, I had my hand back down my pants and was rubbing my clit with conviction. I was about to relent and declare Laura the winner of our little game, when something came over me.

I peeked over my chair to make sure no one was watching, and then leaned over and started attacking Laura's clit with my tongue. I had never been with a woman before but was so turned on by our public show, that I had to do something about it.

Laura, who had closed her eyes while enjoying her anal fingering, was slightly startled to feel my tongue dragging across her throbbing clit. But, as soon as she felt my touch, she took her hand away from her ass and pushed the back of my head into her gaping cunt.

She started grinding her hips forward into my face as I flicked her click with my eager tongue. I moved lower and started tonguing her sopping pussy while her breathing increased.

Feeling her drenched lips on my face made me finger my own pussy even harder. The dual action had me so turned on. I could feel an orgasm building and wanted to slide off and concentrate on myself, but I kept going.

Laura murmured that she was going to cum as I licked her lips clean. Suddenly, she arched her back and I felt a wave of liquid splash down my throat. It tasted different than I had imagined, a bit salty, but I liked it.

I still had my finger buried in my pussy and the sensation of making her cum drove me crazy. My legs clamped around my finger, my hips gyrated and my body shuddered uncontrollably as my pussy expelled a splash of cum in my pants.

I came to my senses pretty fast. And that's when I realized how lost in the moment we both were. I glanced at Laura and we both covered up and sat bat in our chairs before anyone walked by.

"You surprised me," said Laura. "I guess you won this time."

duoglide
duoglide
12 Followers