Skyrim and the Journey of Cerise Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DocCIS
DocCIS
1,543 Followers

"Anyone else feel like running?" the female commander spoke before the rest of us.

As we stood there quietly she motioned for the guard calling out names to continue.

Looking at me, the guard looked perplexed at the tome in his hands. "Wait, you there, step forward," he said to me as I reluctantly complied.

Looking at me, his eyes immediately locking onto my bared breasts, my nipples hardening in response, he grinned at my nakedness. "Who are you?" he asked.

I pulled my shoulders back, thrusting my breasts further forward as I stated, "I am Cerise, priestess of Dibella," I stated, knowing the truth of my words at the revelation.

The guard looked taken aback while the men behind me chuckled. "I knew she was a slut when her body responded to our cocks like that."

Ignoring the crowd, the guard looked at me as he asked, "Fleeing from Daggerfall Breton?" ignoring my claim of being a priestess.

"I am originally from Cyrodill," I stated, the words sounding hollow.

"Captain, what should we do?" he asked the female commander behind him, "She's not on the list," he told her.

"Forget the list," the captain spat, "She goes to the block with the rest of them," the woman stated.

"By your orders," the guard said, looking back at me. "I'm sorry," he said apologetically. "I'll make sure your remains return to the temple in High Rock," he said.

I was about to tell him my remains would end up with my mother, as again the haze of my memory clouded, forgetting what I was about to say. Visions of beauty, relaxation, and pure emotion assaulted me as the thought slipped through my mind like water through a sieve.

The guard told me to follow the captain who walked towards the dais where the others were standing. As I followed, my eyes were drawn to her tanned, well-muscled thighs, her plated skirt brushing against the backs of them. Her cuirass I noted was well hammered out, providing ample room for her breasts as I imagined what they looked like beneath the metal.

Suddenly a strange rumble echoed in the distance, grabbing my attention as I moved towards the front of the line, although it seemed nobody else noticed it.

Standing before Ulfric was another man in an officer's uniform. As he spoke, I recognized the voice of General Tullius. "Ulfric Stormcloak," he uttered. "Some here in Helgen call you a hero." He said the words as if they tasted foul in his mouth as he continued, "A hero doesn't use the power of the voice to murder the king and usurp his throne, does he?" the General asked the gagged man.

Ulfric merely grunted as the general continued.

"You started this war!" the general stated vehemently, "plunging Skyrim into chaos. And now the Empire is going put..you...down," he enunciated loudly, "and restore the peace!"

Again the strange roar in the distance echoed through the valley, louder this time and catching everybody's attention as we looked around.

"What was that?" one of the guards asked to nobody in particular.

"It's nothing," General Tullius stated, "carry on," he instructed the female captain.

"Yes General Tullius, sir!" she exclaimed. Looking towards a woman in robes, she instructed, "Give them their last rites."

In the back of my mind I thought a priestess of Kynareth could not speak for a daughter of—no, I corrected myself, a priestess...my mind echoed, a priestess of Dibella I again thought.

"As we commend your souls to Aetherius," the priestess intoned, another reverberation echoing through my body at the mention of the Immortal Plane. A quick vision of a castle bathed in sunlight and flowers filled my mind, just as quickly disappearing as the priestess continued. "Blessing of the Eight Divines..."

Suddenly one of the men in line moved forward, "For the love of Talos, shut up!" he told the priestess as he walked to the headsman and his wooden block. "Let's get this over," he said kneeling down and placing his head on the block.

"As you wish," the guard captain said, her plated boot rising and pressing on the man's back as he kneeled before the block to hold him in place.

"Come on, I haven't got all morning!" the man said with false bravado. As the headman raised his axe, he said, "My ancestors are smiling down at me Imperials, can you say the same?"

I could only stare in morbid fascination as the blade flashed, streaking down and passing easily through the man's neck into the wood beneath, a loud 'thunk' echoing through the courtyard. Continuing to watch, the man's head parted from his body, falling into the basket in front of him while his body slid to the side, his neck sprouting streams of blood splashing the officer's boots and wooden block.

"You Imperial bastards," one of the other prisoners shouted—a woman I noted, realizing I was not the only one in the group. She must have been in another wagon as I was the only one in ours. I briefly wondered if she had been used as I, but seeing her wearing a Stormcloak uniform, I doubted it. I must have been the only one dressed—or undressed as the case may be—in rags.

The crowd around the courtyard shouted obscenities, some screaming "Death to the Stormcloaks!" while others shouted "Justice!" as the body laid before me, the blood now down to a slow trickle from the stump of his neck.

"As fearless in death as he was in life," I heard Ralof say next to me.

"Next, the Breton," the captain stated looking at me.

As I stepped forward I heard some of the guards talking. "Pity to waste a hot piece of ass," one said. I overheard another say, "She claims to be a priestess of Dibella, maybe you can still do her after the headsman is through with her," he laughed grossly.

The morbid humor was forgotten as another cry echoed through the wilderness. The roar seemed almost familiar, although I could not place its origin or race as again everybody looked around.

"There it is again," one guard said, while another commented at the same time, "Did you hear that?" he said to the captain.

Nonplussed, the captain yelled out, "I said next prisoner!" she exclaimed as I stepped forward.

I saw the headsman staring at my uncovered breasts and felt another twinge of desire—such an odd time and place to feel aroused I thought, kneeling down towards the basket containing the last man's head.

"By the Divines, look at that cunny," I heard behind me, "she's as bare as a newborn! By the gods I bet she is tight," the voice said as the guard captain told him to quiet down. I realized the short skirt had once again risen up as I knelt forward, giving a good view of my ass and slit to those behind me.

I felt cold steel on my back as my body was forced forward, knowing the captain had placed her steeled boot on me to hold me still. Before me was the basket holding the head of the previous prisoner, his eyes opened and looking over my shoulder as if on the heavens above as I turned my head to look at the headsman.

Again the roar in the wilderness came, only much louder as I saw a shadow skirt across the sky, an object larger than I could comprehend quickly obscured by the tower behind us.

"What in Oblivion is that?" shouted a guard.

I saw the headsman turn around as shouting erupted around us.

"Sentries!" the female captain shouted, "What do you see?" she cried out.

Immediately the roar came again, this time so loud if my hands were not bound I would have held them over my ears. As such, the full force of the cry reverberated through me, the ground shaking as if in response. I looked up, my eyes beholding a sight both wondrous and frightening as the wing shape landed upon the top of the tower.

"Dragon!" shouts came out around me as a general alarm sounded.

Forgotten by those around me, I could only kneel in place as prisoners fell to the ground as the guards drew their swords and bows.

The dragon roared again, the sound deafening as it suddenly looked down at me. Our eyes met, and I almost felt recognition as the dragon stared at me.

The moment was short-lived as arrows filled the sky, hitting and bouncing off the dragon's scales as if he were made of stone. Another sound came from the beast, a mixture of words and sounds as the sky suddenly grew dark, the ground quaking at the utterance from the dragon.

In my mind, I almost recognized the words—for I knew it was speech—but again the fog clouding my memory came as the dragon roared again, this time flames erupting from its mouth into the courtyard.

The dragon uttered another Word, and suddenly I felt my consciousness slipping away, the sounds of fighting a dim resonance in my mind as I passed out.

I must have not been out long as I felt hands on my shoulders, recognizing Ralof's voice as he yelled at me, "Are you alright? This way!" he shouted above the chaos of sounds and fighting around us.

I looked around and saw many fires all over the village, some of them actually stone buildings burning. I heard the dragon rumble above us as Ralof shoved me into a guard shack where other prisoners were hiding. Several bodies lay around as the door was shut behind me.

"Jarl Ulfric," Ralof asked, "what is that thing?" he shouted. "Could the legends be true?"

I saw Ulfric, his gag removed, look at everybody around him. "Legends don't burn down villages," he stated matter-of-factly. "We need to move, now!" he yelled to those around him pointing up the stairs of the keep.

I followed the others, the chaos around me overcoming caution as we climbed up the stone stairs.

Suddenly a loud explosion arose, the wall before me crumbling to dust and debris as the head of the dragon came into the opening, the roar of its voice booming through the building followed by a jet of fire. The heat of the fires caressed my bare breasts as I struggled to keep my balance. I watched as the very stones burst into flames before the dragon moved out of the area, leaving the gaping hole in the wall before me.

The stairs were littered with debris both in front and behind us as Ralof grabbed my shoulder. "Get yourself a weapon, we're going to need it if we come across any Imperials," he said, as if a forty foot dragon had not just seconds before thrust its head through solid stone.

Pointing below me, I saw a house with the thatched roof gone, nothing but ashes remaining as he said, "Below, jump down and get out, we'll follow if we can," he said.

Before I could acknowledge him one way or another, his hand grabbed my waist, throwing me out the hole! I struggled to land on my feet into the house below as I fell to the house below.

As I landed, my loose breasts bounced all over, swaying counter-clockwise as I kept my balance. Looking around at the wreckage of the house, I saw the same boy from earlier, realizing he was in his late teens, if not already an adult. His eyes widened at the sight of a half-naked woman falling from the sky as the dragon roared outside.

Seeing a hole in the floor to the ground, I jumped down, yelling at the boy to follow as the sounds of fighting and roars of the dragon reverberated around us. We ran out of the house, immediately amongst a crowd of Imperial guards crouched at the doorway.

Suddenly the dragon landed before us as one of the guards shouted, "Get back!"

As if on cue the dragon opened its mouth, a jet of flame shooting past us and exploding the house I had just left.

"Prisoner!" somebody shouted, a hand grabbing my bare shoulder as I was spun around. I recognized the guard who had taken my name. "Still alive I see," he said as I noticed even in the current dangerous situation his eyes moved to my bare breasts.

Even more strange I felt myself responding to his lecherous stare.

"Keep close to me if you want to stay that way," he said, moving down the street. "Keep close to the wall!" he shouted as I placed my back against the stone.

I was expecting the stone to be chilled; however, it was warm, almost hot to the touch as I heard the dragon's roar through the village. Glancing around, I saw bodies everywhere—some charred black, only the faint outline of human shape recognizable, while others seemed to have been curiously killed by the sword.

Suddenly the ground shook and a shadow came over us. Raising my head, I again stared into the eyes of the dragon as it looked down, having landed right above us on the wall. Once again I felt intelligence of another being as we met each other's gaze, feeling another moment of recognition as its eyes met mine. It uttered another Word, the meaning again slipping through my consciousness as I tried to grasp its meaning.

The sky once again flooded by arrows, bouncing harmlessly off the dragon's scales as it took flight again.

"Quickly," the guard shouted to me, "follow me!"

We made our way past the burnt remains of several buildings until coming to a downed tower blocking the way. After a few moments the soldier found a path through one of the partially destroyed houses, leading us to the other side of the courtyard.

As we came out, a scene of pandemonium met us as people were running around and shouting everywhere. Bodies were littered throughout the courtyard as the guard led me towards General Tullius, his armor now seared and covered in soot.

"Everybody gather up, we are leaving!" he shouted, pointing towards the gates at the other end of town.

The guard with me pulled me in that direction as another person ran towards us, immediately recognizing Ralof, as did the soldier with me.

"Ralof, you damned traitor," the guard with me yelled as I acknowledged the blonde warrior, now armed with a wide Imperial sword, blood on his quilted tunic. "Out of my way!" he shouted.

"I'm escaping this madness!" Ralof said to him in return. "You're not stopping us this time," he said.

"Fine," the guard said, the circumstances of a fire-breathing beast overhead putting a temporary truce between them. "I hope that dragon takes you all to Sovngarde!" he yelled, running into a building.

"You," Ralof said to me, "into the keep," he shouted while at the same time the guard yelled, "Quickly prisoner, we need to stick together!"

I stared as the two men in opposite directions, feeling doubt fill me as to which to follow. In the end, it came to the simple fact the Stormcloak had not just tried to decapitate me like the Imperials had before the dragon arrived.

I followed him into another tower of the keep as he shut the door behind us, the thick door quieting the cacophony outside. Compared to the barrage of noise in the courtyard, the keep's silence was almost eerie.

The body of another Stormcloak was at the foot of the stairs as Ralof knelt by him to check for signs of life. "We'll meet in Sovngarde, brother," he whispered as he stood up.

"Looks like we're the only ones who made it," he said to me. "That thing was a dragon! No doubt," he exclaimed, surprise and wonder filling his voice. "Just like the children's stories and legends," he said, "the harbingers of the end of times."

As he looked around, he said to me, "We'd better get moving. Come here, let me see if I can get those bindings off you," he said, pulling out a dagger.

He quickly cut away the leather holding my wrists together as I rubbed them to regain feeling in my hands.

Looking down at my breasts he grinned, then nodded to the corpse as he said, "Although I would love to stare at your tits all day, if we have to fight, it's going to be distracting," he said. "You may as well take Gunjar's gear; he won't be needing it anymore."

He helped me take the tunic off the body and strip off the weapons as I began to put on the clothes. There was no blood on them and I wondered how he died, but sounds of fighting quickly banished those stray thoughts.

Ralof looked around, "Alright, while you get dressed, I'm going to see if I can find us a way out of here. Give that axe a few swings to get used to it once you are ready," he told me.

Pulling the Stormcloak tunic on, I realized Gunjar had a smaller build than I, unable to get the tunic past my shoulders. Taking the axe and cut the seams on both sides. Again pulling the tunic over my head, the two flaps of cloth at least provided some modesty, covering to my front and back, although it left my bare sides exposed, flapping as I moved.

Grabbing the belt also from the soldier, I cinched the tunic around my waist to hold it in place, as well as donning the cross-chest sheath Gunjar had to hold his axe. The leathered belt crossed between my breasts, holding the material closer to my body. My breasts were held tightly by the quilted material so I would be able to fight uninterrupted by their motion; however, the soft mounts of flesh stuck out the neckline and sides where the tunic was opened. I looked at my reflection in a plate on the table wondering whether this outfit was even more distracting than naked.

Turning around, Ralof looked at me, his eyes widening in surprise as he said, "If all the women looked so good in Stormcloak gear, we need to recruit more," he chortled as he crossed the room to an ironed portcullis.

DocCIS
DocCIS
1,543 Followers