Sky's the Limit Ch. 02

Story Info
Sky and Dev share a night of passion.
3.3k words
4.66
15.5k
3

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/15/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This is chapter 2 of Sky and Dev's weekend adventures. Thanks to everyone for the comments, feedback and votes. Keep 'em comin'! There will be a chapter 3...just waiting for Sky to tell me what happens next..

---------------------------------

Dev sat on the balcony of his suite, the laptop on the table and a cup of coffee that had gone cold sitting next to it.

Having completed the only remaining portfolio for the last of his clients, he was officially a former financial manager, free to devote his energy to his new business, Devlin Connor Signature Furniture. He had a small showroom with a wood shop in back, prototypes for display, and orders to keep him afloat for the next six months.

God, it felt good to be released from the need and the greed that too much money generates in some people.

After a few wrong turns, more than 20 years working for someone else, and an unsuccessful marriage, he was finally embarking on his dream.

He sighed. He didn't like to think about his marriage, primarily because he didn't like to fail. Truth be told, they should've never gotten married. They met their sophomore year at the University of Virginia, got engaged shortly after graduation, and tied the knot two months after he got his MBA from Darden, just two weeks before he started his first post-graduate job.

And it was all downhill from there.

She didn't like the long hours he worked, and he didn't like that she voiced her dislike all the damn time. He didn't like that she didn't want to get a job, and she didn't like that he put her on a budget. She said he was cheap, and he said she was spoiled.

They'd fight, have sex, and then act like the fight that led to the sex never happened. Eventually, make-up sex was the only sex they had, and it was as dull as the rest of their marriage.

At the end, they didn't even waste their energy trying; and after three years, at the age of 27, the marriage ended with a fizzle. It was all very civilized, which pretty much summed up their whole relationship. They went their separate ways, and neither of them looked back.

Dev's career took him from Virginia to Chicago to Los Angeles to New York, each move a step up the ladder. He enjoyed the culture and the women in each city but never found the place or the woman he wanted to commit to.

The one consistency in those vagabond years was the enjoyment he got from taking a plain piece of wood and transforming it into a curving, moving, functional piece of useable art.

But right now he wasn't thinking about the cities he'd lived in, the women he'd been with, or his new business. He was thinking of Sky...Sky with her quick wit and coffee-colored hair that he knew would slide like silk between his fingers. Sky with eyes that changed hue depending on her mood, making him wonder what color they'd be when she shattered beneath him. Sky whose unabashed sexuality should have been at odds with pretty blushes and air of innocence but wasn't. It had been a long time since he was so intrigued, enchanted, and charmed by a woman.

He smiled in anticipation of their evening. If their poolside encounter was an indication, anything could happen...and probably would.

----------------------------------------------

Sky didn't mean to fall asleep and was a bit disconcerted when she woke up on top of the covers, her sarong twisted uncomfortably around her hips, hair in her eyes, and her arm asleep from where she'd been laying on it.

The clock told her she'd slept for over an hours Just a little less than two hours 'til she'd see Dev again, she thought, tingling with anticipation as she went into the bathroom to shower.

She stood under the hot spray and washed her hair, twisting it up into a soapy Cindy Lou Who 'do while she bathed with a jasmine-scented body wash, scrubbing every inch of her skin until it glowed.

When she stepped out of the steamy shower, she was smiling like a cat who stole the cream. She had a little plan; now all she had to do was implement it.

Thankful for her company's required-attendance client cocktail party and her tendency to over pack, Sky considered her wardrobe options, laying dress, nylons, bra, and panties out on the bed.

She sat down at the vanity and put on her make-up and did her hair, coiling it into a chignon with curling tendrils framing her face.

She hummed as she slid silky sheer nude thigh highs with lace tops up her legs and added a tiny pink lace thong and matching strapless bra. She stood on tiptoe and did a small pirouette in front of the mirror, thinking of what she had planned, smiling as a little thrill coursed through her.

Sky slipped into her dress, shimmying it down over her hips until it stopped a few inches above her knees. She stepped into high-heeled stiletto pumps, tucked her lipstick and key card into a ridiculously small black beaded handbag and gave her reflection one last look before leaving the room.

Dressed in a perfectly tailored charcoal gray suit, white shirt, red silk tie, and black shoes, Dev was waiting for her as she rounded the corner and took his breath away.

Her dress was one-shouldered black lace with a tonal beaded scroll design that hugged her body from breasts to hips, ending about three inches above her knees; and he drank her in, from the top of her head to her mile-long legs, ending at hot pink stiletto pumps with a black detail across the vamp.

As she came close, he realized it was feathers and smiled. He'd known her less than a day, and he immediately thought, "That's so Sky," followed by a rapid succession of ideas of what he could do to her naked body with one of those feathers.

She smiled at him and stepped into his arms for an all-too-brief embrace. "You look beautiful," he said. "Nice shoes."

"Thank you," she answered, with a laugh. "I like pink." She reached up to straighten his tie, giving it a proprietary pat.

"Hmm," he said in a low voice, guiding her to their table. "I'm rather fond of pink myself."

He held her chair for her, and she looked up at him with sparkling eyes as she sat. "Lucky me," she said.

Dev ordered wine, and Sky made a point of not drinking any.

They gave the waiter their dinner orders; and as Dev returned the menus, his cufflinks caught the light. "Wait a second," Sky said, grabbing his hand and turning his wrist to examine the red enamel and gold web-designed studs. "Are these Spider Man cufflinks?"

He liked the feeling of her touching him, even if it was only his hand, and laughed. "Hey, what can I say? Spidey is the man."

"I understand completely," she assured him. "I have Wonder Woman panties." She gave him a perfectly innocent smile, but the look in her eyes said something else entirely.

He arched an eyebrow. "You don't play fair, do you?" he said, delighted with her.

She stroked the palm of his hand before letting it go, and he felt a small tremor reverberate in other places. "Who says I'm playing?" she asked.

Dev decided that she'd probably be the death of him, but it would be worth it.

Their bantering continued as they ate, interspersed with information about their likes and dislikes, jobs and hobbies.

By the time dessert came, Sky wasn't concentrating on her crème brûlée. It was time, she decided, to put her little plan into action.

She excused herself to visit the ladies room and was aware that he followed her with his eyes as she walked away.

In the bathroom, she tucked a stray strand of hair back in its place and re-applied her lipstick. How many times, she wondered, had she joked with her friends that she was a good girl with bad girl tendencies? Well, the time had come to prove it.

She stepped into a stall, lifted her dress, and stepped out of her panties. She tugged her dress back in place, balled the tiny wisp of pink lace and string in a wad that fit easily in her hand, and left the ladies room, a woman on a mission.

When she reached the table, Dev rose to hold her chair, and she smiled, slipping her hand in his jacket pocket, leaving her lacy gift behind as she sat down.

A brief puzzled look flitted across his face, and she watched as he put his hand in his pocket and comprehension took its place. Somehow, she managed to keep her face serene, but her pulse fluttered wildly as she waited for his response.

He leaned down so that their heads were together, eyes locked. "I take it we're leaving?" he asked, his breath whispering across her mouth.

She leaned up ever so slightly and brushed her lips to his. "Yes, please," she sighed.

They left the restaurant, moved through the lobby, and stepped into a waiting elevator. He pushed the button for the 15th floor, and she slipped her hand in his.

Dev pulled her into his arms and kissed her, a slow, hot melding of their mouths as she parted hers in invitation for his tongue. He plundered her mouth as their tongues dueled and she moaned softly. Her arms crept around his neck, and he pulled her tight against his hips, her breasts crushed against his chest.

When the elevator doors opened, they separated, and he was pleased to see that she looked as bemused as he felt. He thought Sky's plump mouth, with its lipstick smudged by his kisses, was one of the most erotic things he'd ever seen.

In his suite, she came into his arms like it was the most natural thing in the world. He let her hair down as he'd wanted to since he saw her enter the restaurant, and it flowed through his fingers like a living thing.

He kissed her neck and shoulders before moving back to her mouth where he lingered for a long time, their tongues dancing and mating as he held her.

Sky pushed his jacket off and reached to undo his tie as he slid her zipper down, leaving her back exposed. Dev turned her so he could trail kisses down her spine, and her breath caught in a gasp as she sighed his name.

She turned to face him, unbuttoning and opening his shirt so she could touch him, his skin warm and vital beneath her hands. She laid her hand over his heartbeat for a moment, his chest hair curling softly against her palm.

Sky kissed his neck and throat as her hands moved down to unbuckle his belt and slide it out of the loops, letting it fall to the floor with a small thud.

He was hard and wanted her to touch him, but when she reached for his fly, he distracted her by pushing her dress off her shoulder, sliding it down until it pooled on the floor around her feet.

He stepped back to look at her, hair in disarray, mouth swollen from his kisses, wearing only a sheer strapless bra, thigh high stockings and hot pink feathered high heels. God, she was beautiful, he thought, as he caressed her with his eyes.

Dev guided her to the bed, and she set on the edge, looking up at him. When she reached for his fly this time, he let her slide the zipper down as he kicked his shoes off.

She pushed his pants down his hips, and he stepped out of them, leaving him in Calvin Klein boxer briefs, his erection straining against the fabric. She reached for the elastic waist band, but he distracted her again as he bent to unsnap her bra, tossing it away as it fell into his hand.

He took her shoes off and slid the nylons down her legs, kissing her thighs, calves and ankles along the way. He laid her back against the pillows and kissed her breasts, licking and sucking the pebbled nipples as she sighed and said his name.

He dragged his tongue down her flat tummy, lingering for a moment at her belly button, smiling at the little jewel that winked at him on his journey.

By the time he reached her center, her legs were parted, his fingers a welcome intrusion in the wet heat of her pussy. When he bent his head to taste her, she lifted her hips and moaned as he used his tongue in long, slow licks, flicking her clit before closing his mouth around it and applying gentle suction.

She trembled, and he slid his hands under her ass and raised her to his mouth, probing her pussy as she buried her hands in his hair. He used his tongue to bring her to the edge, and the sexy sounds she made spurred him on. As he licked her clit with the flat of his tongue, he slid a finger inside her and moved it to touch her G spot, and she shuddered and moaned as she came, leaving her trembling and breathless.

She tugged his hair to bring him up to her face, and he paused on the way to rest his head on her stomach for a moment, feeling little ripples as they flowed through her. It took him a moment to realize she was laughing.

She pulled his face up to hers and kissed him. "I'm sorry," she said breathlessly. "Sometimes I laugh when I have a great orgasm."

Dev chuckled. "I forgive you," he assured her. He kissed her again and felt her hands pushing his underwear down so he could kick them off.

She kissed him as her hand closed around him, allowing her fingernails to trail softly along his length. She left a trail of hot kisses on her way down his body until her lips finally reached his cock, drawing the head into the wet heat of her mouth, her tongue a swirling instrument of perfect pleasure. She licked him from base to tip before taking his cock deep inside her mouth, humming as she sucked.

One of the perks of being older was control, but Dev knew he was almost at the end of his and guided Sky's mouth off his throbbing cock to pull her gently up to him. She lay on her back, and he covered her with his body.

She was ready for him, opening as he slid his cock in her warm, wet pussy. He thrust in slow, controlled strokes at first until she wrapped her legs around him and met him thrust for thrust.

"Harder," she sighed, spurring him on, her voice soft and husky as she pulled him in deeper. "That's right," she said, "Just like that," her words became choppy as her breathing quickened. "Fuck me, Dev," she gasped, just as he had imagined she would. "So close," she moaned, "Right there, right there."

"Sky," he groaned her name, "God...."

"Cum for me, Dev," Sky whispered into his mouth, and he did. His body stiffened as he drove deep inside her, cumming hard as his throbbing cock erupted, and she followed him over, riding the incredible wave of pleasure that radiated outwards from her core, up to her neck, down her thighs and calves, ending at her curled toes.

His body rested heavily on hers for a few minutes as their breathing returned to normal. He moved to his back, pulling her into his arms, her head on his chest.

Sky was warm and soft and pliant lying in his embrace, and Dev was completely spent and relaxed.

"You are a very sexy man, Devlin Connor," Sky murmured as she kissed his neck.

"Sexy is tragically inadequate to describe you, Sky," he said, kissing her. "But since you've rendered me incapable of clear thought, I'll use it."

She giggled. "You can say tragically inadequate and rendered incapable of clear thought but can't think of a synonym for sexy?"

"Exactly."

"Go me," she said aoftly, as her eyes drifted closed.

Sleep pulled at him, and just before he succumbed, he pulled her closer and felt her leg slide between his as she snuggled against him.

---------------------------------------------

Dev rolled sleepily into the warm space Sky had recently vacated and breathed in the gentle floral, soft musk, all woman scent he already associated with her.

Gradually, his sleep-sodden brain began to awaken; her warmth, her scent were there, but where was she? He sat up a little, leaning on his elbow and saw her standing at the mini fridge. She was wearing his shirt, the hem reaching her thighs.

As she bent to get something from the fridge, it raised a few tantalizing inches, giving him a glimpse of her curvy bottom.

"Morning," he said, and she looked back at him over her shoulder. "My shirt has never looked so good."

She gave him a pert smile, saying, "Thank you, kind sir. By the way, I can't find my underwear." She lifted the tail of his shirt, wiggling her bare ass at him, making him want to sink his teeth into it like a ripe, juicy peach.

"They're in my pocket," he reminded her.

She grinned as she joined him on the bed, offering him some of her cold coffee drink. He declined, and she sat the bottle on the nightstand.

"Oh yeah, " she said. "Consider them a gift," she added, pushing him on to his back and swinging her leg over his hips so that she straddled him.

Her pussy was bare and warm against him, and his cock woke up and took notice. The front of his shirt opened, teasing him with glimpses of her belly and the valley between her breasts.

He sat up and pushed it off her shoulders, bringing her mouth to his as it landed on the bed. "Thank you," he murmured, flipping her on her back, her legs around his waist as he ravaged her mouth. "But they're not really underwear." He continued kissing her, trailing his lips across her brow, the tip of her nose, back to her mouth for a kiss so hot it was a wonder his hair didn't catch on fire. "They barely even qualify as panties."

With a quick maneuver of her hips and his full cooperation, Sky rolled Dev on to his back again. She leaned over him, her hair falling like a curtain around them.

She licked his mouth and tugged on his bottom lip with her teeth before opening her mouth over his and sucking on his willing tongue. "Let's not quibble," she said breathlessly.

He stroked her back, until he reached her hips, finding the twin dimples above her ass with his fingertips. "If we can't quibble," he said, as he sat up so that she sat Indian style with her legs around him, his cock between them, "then what do you suggest we do?"

She arched her back, and he caught a nipple in his mouth, rubbing his tongue against it until it hardened for him, then sucking until he felt her fingers in his hair, holding his head to her breast.

She reached down between their bodies and circled his cock with her hand, stroking it until his breathing changed, and he looked at her with eyes glowing with blue heat.

"I think," she said, rubbing her thumb across the tip, "that we should," she kissed him hungrily, "fool around."

He laughed. "You do, do you?"

She slanted her eyes at him and slid off his lap, throwing herself spread-eagled on her back. "Devlin?" she said mischievously.

"Mmm-hmm?" he answered.

She grabbed him and pulled him down to her. "Come fuck me," she whispered in his ear."

And there was no way he would say no to that.