Sky's the Limit Ch. 03

Story Info
Further erotic weekend adventures.
3.5k words
4.65
10.3k
5

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/15/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were still in bed, and Sky had her head on Dev's stomach, blowing soft little whooshes of breath on his skin to make his body hair stir. His fingertips slipped lazily through her hair and across her cheekbone.

She kissed his belly button and rolled off the bed. He watched her stretch, clad only in her peaches and cream birthday suit, arms over head, back arched, breasts lifting as she pushed up on her tiptoes, sighed languorously and came back down.

"Tease," he said accusingly.

"Who, moi?" she said sweetly, her eyes like sparkling. "Never. Besides, it is my understanding, technically speaking, that a tease is a woman—for the purposes of this discussion, me—who entices a man—for the purposes of this discussion, you—into thinking he's gonna get lucky but almost always ends up with him having blue balls and feelings of sorrow, resentment, and bitterness. Dev," she gave him her best nude prosecuting attorney look, "Do you have blue balls and feelings of sorrow, resentment, and bitterness?"

He laughed. "Absolutely not."

Sky did a little naked victory boogie—which immediately became Dev's new all-time favorite dance—and announced, "I need a shower."

"OK," he agreed, "but first answer a question?" He held out his hand, and she took it, sliding back on the bed next to him. "Hmm." Dev cleared his throat. Sky rolled on to her back, and he laid his hand on her belly, which rumbled at him, making her laugh.

"Ask me before I starve to death," she prodded.

"What made you decide to," his hand moved down and caressed her mound, "be completely shaved?"

Sky laughed and rolled onto her side, propping herself up on her elbow. "What is it with guys and a shaved Queen Victoria?"

Now it was his turn to laugh. "Tell me you didn't just refer to your...."

"I did and shall continue to do so," she interrupted imperiously. "It's better than va-jay-jay, and if you want me to answer your question, you'll wipe that grin off your face immediately." They were both laughing by the time she finished talking. "OK," she continued when their laughter subsided. "My cheerleading coach recommended it. She told us this horrific story about a cheerleader who wasn't shaved and had her picture taken doing a split in mid-air. It was in the yearbook and everything. Can you imagine?" Personally, Dev thought it was fucking hilarious but didn't think it would be prudent to share that information with Sky. "Anyway, I was trimmed, of course, but she scared the crap out of me. I tried doing the landing strip thing, but I had trouble getting it even; so I finally said the hell with it and went naked." She sighed and gave him a sassy smile. "Turns out I like it a lot. It feels like a naughty, sexy secret."

He decided not to tell her that she was his first. "I like it, too," he said, pulling her down for a soft, wet kiss, which she returned in full measure.

"Satisfied?" she asked.

"Mm-hmm."

"'K." She rolled off the bed again and grabbed his plush resort robe from a chair, slipping it on and cinching the waist. "I'll return this," she said solemnly. "Promise."

He was surprised to see her gather her things and head for the door. She had her hand on the knob when he stopped her. "Where are you off to?"

"My room," she said with a smile. "Shower, remember?"

"Last time I checked, I have a functioning shower. Two, as a matter of fact."

She laughed. "Yeah, but unless you've also got a change of clothes for me, I'm going to have to go back to my room eventually."

"Well, OK, then," Dev answered, wondering why the idea of Sky walking out the door was so disappointing. She turned the doorknob and looked back at him, her mouth opening to say something, but he cut her off. "Lunch by the pool in an hour or so?" he asked.

She smiled, and her whole face lit up. "Yes, OK," she said. "See you there."

She blew him a kiss and stepped into the hallway, the door clicking shut with a finality he didn't like at all.

Dev lay back on the pillows, crossing his arms under his head as he considered the situation in which he found himself. He'd been with his share of women—his friends would probably say more than his share—and Sky was not the first younger woman he'd taken to his bed. The thing was, he'd thought of the others as girls, probably because of the way they talked, or dressed, or failed to get his jokes or engage in conversation. He enjoyed their young, firm bodies, casual approach to sex, and willingness to do just about anything in bed...or in the kitchen...or on the patio...or in the back of a taxi. He liked introducing them to new things like Kama Sutra positions and fine wine. Sometimes they were around for a night, sometimes for a week or longer; and when it was over, he liked kissing them goodbye knowing he'd treated them well and they left with no hard feelings. And he never missed them when they were gone.

"So what if she's smart. And beautiful. And funny. And sexy as hell," he said to the ceiling. He swung his legs over the side of the bed, and his foot touched something silky. Sky's stocking. He slid it through his fingers, remembering the way she'd gasped as he skimmed it off her leg, kissing his way from thigh to calf and back up to find her warm and wet and willing. Of course he liked her, but the reason he couldn't stop thinking about her was just the sex, he decided. After all, he'd practically been a monk the last couple of months as he wrapped things up at the office and made the final arrangements to get his business started. A weekend of hot, uninhibited sex with a young, enthusiastic woman was just what he needed. He draped her stocking over the back of the chair and headed to the shower.

------------------------------------------------------------------

As she walked down the hallway to the elevator, Sky wondered if this would be considered a walk of shame. Having witnessed her roommate's early morning return to their apartment wearing wrinkled clothes, shoes in hand, and make-up and hair a wreck more than a few times, she thought it probably didn't.

Her cell phone, which she had left on the nightstand overnight, was singing Katy Perry's "Firework" as she entered her room, but rather than making a mad dash for it, she let it go to voicemail, then checked her missed calls. Ugh; three from her mom, two from her best friend, and one each from her brother and her boss. She redialed her boss and left a message, then tossed her phone onto the bed and stood to pace the room, stopping at the window for a moment, looking at the pool without seeing it, before moving to the mirror, where she studied her reflection.

She searched for traces of the audacious woman she'd been the night before but found only herself staring back, leading her to the conclusion that she really was that brazen, which opened a whole new set of things to think about. She was surprised to find herself standing at a precipice and wasn't sure how she got there. She wanted to step off, to see if she'd fall or fly, but held back. She'd played it too safe for too long to risk everything all at once.

Sighing, she sank into a chair and fired up her laptop to check email before getting in the shower. Like Scarlett, Sky decided she wouldn't think about it today; she'd think about it tomorrow.

Before getting in the shower, she dutifully called her mom and brother and was glad when she got voicemail for both. Her mom put the mother in smother, and her brother treated her like she was 12 and away at camp for the first time. She called Emily, her best friend since junior high, and chatted for a while but decided not to mention Dev or yesterday's adventure. It would take too long to convince Em that it had really happened, and Sky was already starving.

When she got out of the shower, she checked her phone and had another missed call from her boss. Neil didn't like leaving voicemails, so she still had no idea what he wanted. She sent him a text apologizing for missing his call and letting him know that she'd by her phone for the remainder of the day.

She decided to wear her hair down, falling loosely over her shoulders, and dressed simply in a long, flowy purple halter sundress with a handkerchief hemline. Forgoing make-up, she rolled a strawberry flavored gloss over her lips and slid her feet into stacked flip flops. Grabbing her phone and key card, she headed to the pool.

------------------------------------------------------

Sky spotted Dev sitting poolside and snuck up behind him, covering his eyes as she bent to whisper in his ear. "Guess who?"

Her breath tickled, and he covered her hands with his own, feeling the long, slender fingers she had wrapped around his cock in the night, the tapering fingernails she had used to tantalize, and the delicate hands that had stroked his shaft while she used her tongue to swirl wetly across the tip before slipping the head into her mouth to tease and suck until he could do nothing but hold her head and say her name. He cleared his throat and pulled her hands away. "Sky," he said, hoping his voice didn't sound as croaky to her as it did to him.

She sat down across from him, and the rhinestone butterfly on her Smartphone cover glinted in the sunlight as she sat it on the table. "I'm starving," she announced, looking at the menu. "Oohh, conch fritters; I'm all about the conch fritters."

"I didn't know what you like, so I ordered the appetizer platter," Dev said. "It has conch fritters on it."

She smiled at him like he'd said Harry Winston would be delivering the Krupp Diamond.

As they waited for their lunches, they shared the appetizers, and watching her eat a mozzarella cheese stick, with its hot, melted cheese that she stretched out and caught with her tongue was distracting to say the least. "Are you doing that on purpose?" he growled and was surprised at how unfriendly he felt and sounded.

She looked at him in surprise, "Doing what?" she asked, and there was no teasing in her eyes or tone.

God, he was an ass. "Nothing. Sorry." Dev picked up a chicken wing and put it back down. He sighed and looked her in the eye. "You were eating in a very sexy way." Yes, it sounded as lame coming out of his mouth as it had in his head.

"I was eating in a...?" Sky's words trailed away; and then she surprised him by laughing lightly. "I almost always eat mozzarella cheese sticks with wicked intention." She winked. "And you should see what I can do with a Popsicle."

He already had a very good idea what she could do with a Popsicle. "I apologize," he said sincerely.

She reached across the table and took his hand. "I accept," she said. Her phone rang, stopping whatever she was going to say next. Looking at it, she scowled and added, "My boss." She tapped the screen and answered, "Hi, Neil."

Dev listened to her end of the conversation and determined that there was an emergency, and she was expected to fix it from a thousand miles away. He was impressed by her professional tone and calm, articulate manner as she walked her boss through a procedure to recover a lost presentation. At the end of the call, she said with confidence, "You did a million presentations before I came along, Neil; I'm sure you'll be great. Yes, OK, thanks, I will," before disconnecting.

She smiled at Dev. "I apologize, but I have to take care of this now or the apocalypse will be unleashed." She scrolled through her contacts, found the one she wanted, and made the call. He heard it go to voicemail, and she rolled her eyes. "Figures," she said, and then when the greeting ended, "Hi, Nat, this is Schuyler. I need you to take care of something at the office today. Give me a call right away. This is not a drill; call me." She lifted her eyes to Dev's face. "They'd be lost without me," she said with a smile and shrug.

Dev didn't doubt it for a moment.

When the waiter stopped by to check on them, he ordered another beer; and Sky asked for a strawberry Daiquiri. Just as she was saying, "My boss thinks we're his indentured servants," her phone rang again and she grinned. "Hey, Nat," she said in answer, and Dev listened in silence to her end of the conversation. "Good, thanks. Listen, I need you to go to the office and prepare the Kingston presentation for Neil. Ten copies, in color, on good-quality paper, bound. Neil is flying out tomorrow and will pick them up tonight. Leave them on his desk. Thanks, Nat, give me a call if you have any questions." She clicked off just as the waiter brought their drinks, and she sighed deeply and smiled. "Good. All my pigs in a row." She sent a quick text to Neil, then lay her phone on the table.

He laughed. "Ducks go in a row. Pigs go in a barrel."

"I thought monkeys went in a barrel."

"Smart ass."

"Thanks for noticing," she retorted with a smile.

"You're good at your job," he stated.

She laughed. "That's why they call me the diva." His eyebrow went up in question, and she added, "Yes, really." She leaned towards him and said conspiratorially, "I don't think it's necessarily a compliment."

"If everyone loves you, you're not getting anywhere," he advised.

She held up crossed fingers. "I applied for a new position, so I'll be testing that theory." She smiled. "As scintillating as I'm sure this is for you, let's talk about something more interesting, like the national debt or something."

"Sorry, but as a financial wizard, I find the national debt, not be confused with the trade deficit, which is the difference between net imports and net exports, fascinating."

Sky's head lolled back, her eyes closed as she faked a long snore, and he chuckled. "OK, then, how about something really mesmerizing like the similarities between Monet and Manet?"

Her eyes grew wide. "Similarities?" she said, aghast. "As an art history minor, I can assure you that aside from both being heavily associated with Impressionism, they aren't similar. Monet used tiny dabs of paint that work together to create a landscape, while Manet created loosely painted images of chubby Parisians."

Dev's eyes crossed so that he was looking at his nose as he pretended to choke himself. She laughed at him, and he grinned back. "Art history minor, huh?"

"Well, yeah, Northwestern's communications curriculum was just too boring all by itself, so I had to throw in a little art to go with it."

"Ahhh, Chicago," he smiled. "Great city."

"Chicago, Chicago," she sang, "that toddlin' town...I loved it there, but when I finished my Master's, I got a job offer in DC, which is also a great city."

He was impressed. "Nice going...I thought you only had your undergrad."

She heaved a huge sigh. "I was almost two years into my bachelor's when I graduated from high school and worked on my master's while I finished up my undergrad." He thought it was adorable that she was embarrassed.

"So you're smart, great at your job, know about art, and are off-the-chart sexy," he observed. "Is there anything you can't do?"

"Tons," she said with a self-deprecating laugh. "Cook, balance my checkbook, and parallel park just to name a few," she listed. "Oh, and I know absolutely nothing about the national debt."

A light breeze lifted her hair, and Dev finished his beer in a long gulp. "It's too nice to just sit here," he announced. "Feel like taking a walk?"

They made their way to the resort's private beach, with its pristine white sand, and Sky took her shoes off to dabble her feet in the foam. She gathered her dress above her knees and waded in calf deep, kicking up a spray of water that sprinkled back to the surface like diamonds in the sunlight. Coming back to the shore, she slipped her hand in Dev's as they continued on towards a small pier, where they could see a few fishermen dangling lures in the water below.

Her hand was soft and warm in his, and it was though with just that simple touch, she shared her energy with him. They walked in comfortable silence to the pier, stepping underneath, where the quiet closed around them like a cocoon. Sky rested her back against a battered support post and watched the waves rolling in the distance. "I love the ocean," she said quietly. "It makes me feel so...connected."

He stood close enough to feel the warmth emanating from her skin but only touched her dress. "Connected?" he asked, entranced by the faraway look in her eyes.

"Mmm-hmm," she answered, her gaze on the water as it rolled and surged to shore. "To the earth...the world...the universe...." She reached for his hand and squeezed it, turning her head to look into his eyes. "Right now, to you."

"Sky," he said, leaning into her, giving her a gentle kiss that changed when he slanted his mouth over hers and she parted her lips in acceptance of his tongue as he made sweeping, swirling motions inside her mouth.

He sucked her tongue into his mouth, and she moaned, pulling his body hard against hers, wrapping her arms around his waist until they were hip to hip, and she could feel the hard length of his cock through the flimsy fabric of her dress. His tongue danced with hers, plundering, plunging, questing in his sweet invasion of her mouth. He kissed her until she was achy and breathless, clinging to him as she rubbed against his erection. He kissed her like she was made of porcelain and would shatter under his assault, sipping from her mouth, stroking gently with the sinful silk of his tongue, and then deepening the kiss as though he was starving for her, thrusting his tongue into her mouth to tangle and twine with hers. Sky rode the roller coaster of his kisses, letting him set the pace, following his every lead, meeting him kiss for kiss.

Dev grasped a handful of her dress and pulled it up, as she struggled with his fly. "You have too much damn dress," he ground out, bunching it up behind her back so he could push her panties down and touch her, finding her pussy hot and slick with desire.

Her fumbling fingers finally released his zipper and she reached in to circle his pulsing cock with her hand, rubbing her thumb across the wet tip. She wrenched her mouth from his for a moment and demanded urgently, "Fuck me hard. Please. As hard as you...." He claimed her in one smooth stroke, stretching and filling her as she wrapped her legs around his waist and grasped his ass, marking him with the half moons of her fingernails.

His cock was a battering ram that ripped away her control one pounding thrust after another. With each powerful plunge, they both moaned, and she writhed against him. The power of speech had deserted them, but their bodies were eloquent in demanding, taking, each pushing the other. Sky's breath caught and held as the bright coil of pleasure building in her body came loose, sending her spiraling out of control, clinging to Dev as she rode the frenzied waves.

She felt Dev stiffen and strain, the muscles of his ass clenched hard beneath her hands as ripples of pleasure continued to course through her. With a harsh groan of masculine satisfaction, he came hard, shuddering as her body's lingering convulsions milked his cock.

Breathing raggedly, they clung together as if doing so kept them tethered to Earth.

"Oh my God," Sky said in awe.

"Holy fucking shit," Dev replied.

He pulled his pants up and zipped the fly. Bending down, he retrieved her bright yellow bikinis and gave her a predatory grin as he put them in his pocket.

"Hey," she said, lunging for them, "I want those back!"

"I'm just carrying them for you," he assured her with a smirk. "I figured you wouldn't want to put them back on since they're all wet."

"Hmmph," she snorted, but she didn't try to get them back again.

"Ready to head back?" he asked.

She nodded, and he took her hand as they left the shadows beneath the pier to step back into the light.