Slagging into Work

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CBTPete
CBTPete
76 Followers

"Drink this juice, I made it special for you." she said.

I took the glass and noticed it was warm, and yellow...I knew without a doubt it was her golden fluid.

"When you are done we will resume your tests." She sat on her stool her.

As I drank my 'juice', we talked lightly. This was the first time since she had changed that I got to look her over, no more did she appear as the old grandmother, she was a little stout, wearing a black and red leather corset, her breasts large and full, nipples erect and pierced. She wore a half inch wide choker necklace, her grey hair pulled back, she had black leather boots with a 5 inch spiked heal, and wore what appeared to be a leather thong and dark black stockings. She was the spitting image of a dominatrix, seductive and cruel, my cock began to grow.

"I see you approve of your mistress" She smiled at me noticing my growing member.

"Very much!" I replied, "In more ways than merely than the obvious physical. I feel thoroughly used and abused, warn out, and yet very aroused. It has been a very long time since I have felt this used."

"Very nicely said my slave," She replied. "When you finish your juice, I believe we will pay attention to this rampant member and your willful testicles, as I have not given you permission to be aroused. Then we will move on to your asshole, I plan to rape it until I have had 3 orgasms."

"Thank you Mistress," I replied finishing the glass of juice. I set the glass down on the counter and returned to the Gynecological table and got into position, and she strapped me back into place. A few moments later I was completely immobilized and my genitals completely exposed.

She picked up two rubberized dildos, and some rope off the counter top and sliding her stool in between my legs. Taking the rope she bound my balls; tying a single loop about their neck capturing them in their sack as a perfect target of her attentions. She then pushed my cock onto my stomach and secured it with a piece of tape; this had the affect of lifting my testicles and making sure she had an unobstructed target of them.

"Once again, pete, this activity will last 20 minutes, then I will move onto your cock."

"Yes Mistress, Please enjoy yourself." I said encouragingly.

"Oh that is assured, I do SO adore beating a man's precious jewels! I used to beat my late husbands two and three times a day...and since his passing 3 years ago, I have not found anyone who can handle what I desire!"

"Well Mistress, I hope I do his stamina justice."

"We will see..." and with that the assault began. She started slowly and powerfully striking the top side of my balls with a 10 X 2 inch dildo club, sending them flailing backwards to bounce off my ass, as they flung back forward and another powerful hit sent them on their return journey. The pain was excruciating, waives of pain shooting up through my abdomen and kidneys. She worked them over relentlessly delivering 25 to 30 hits from one direction and then another not overly taxing the impact site. Slowly she began increasing the power of the hits slowing down the frequency, the pain result was enormous as my balls began to swell. periodically she would stop and grasp them in her hands and dig her thumbs into the meat of my testicles, during these mauling breaks of hits she would spike my pain through the ceiling and then hold it there for for several moments, then reposition her thumbs to a new spot and repeat. Then she would pick up the dildo club and begin again. After what seemed like a hour of testicle torture, and an untold number of cycles.

"Sadly, this time is up." She sighed releasing my testicles from her powerful grasp. "You did wonderfully" She said, "I have missed this, but now it is time for your cock."

"Thank you Mistress I gasped, barely able to breathe, "That was amazing!"

She then hooked a 10 pound weight to my balls, and ripped of the tape securing my, now limp, cock form my stomach. I could feel her wrapping something about the middle of my limp penis, and then taped it into place.

"That, my dear slave, is a Kali bracelet of my own design. It is not designed to Prevent erections, only make them the most painful thing imaginable as you will soon see. This exercise will last 15 minutes, unless you can manage to cum before that time. She squirted some lube onto her hands and began to stroke my waking cock. at 30% hard I could feel the teeth of the Kali biting into my tender cock flesh...and 75% hard the pain was overwhelming, and I began to moan in pain. at 90% hard I was screaming, and begging her to stop..

"Sorry, but you'll have to cum for me to stop early." She laughed at me and squeezed my cock head hard forcing the lower half of my cock to swell hard fully imbedding the teeth into my shaft! I screamed at the spike of pain! Her hands went back to stroking my penis..soon I was fully erect, each throb of lust impaling the Kali Teeth into my manhood...and causing me to scream uncontrollably. I could feel an orgasm building and tried in vain to stop it, as I knew the act of orgasm would double if not triple the pain...she too could sense my impending orgasm and redoubled her efforts...

"No! No!!" I begged..."Please!!!!"

She laughed as the first jet of cum rocketed out of my cock and to my stomach...the pulse of orgasm spiking the pain off the scale as tears and sobbing poured forth from me, and another and another pulse of cum sprayed onto me...

"Very nicely done!" She sighed, as she finally released my cock, "That took 14 and a half minutes! Am I good or what?"

"Amazing" I sobbed tears streaming down my cheeks...my cock feeling like it had been wrung through a meat tenderizer.

"That was the only way my husband was allowed an orgasm...sometimes I would strap two bracelets on his cock. I knew his penis' every twitch, I could keep him on the brink for hours before sending him over into orgasm." she sighed, "Now you will clean up your mess, and such a mess you have made!" She produced a spoon and fed me my cum, cleaning me up.

She untied the weight from my balls and then untied me from the gynecological table. I slowly sat up. She picked up my glass and put it between her legs, pulling her panties aside she refilled it to the very brim.

"Here have a drink, I know that was intense for you."

"Thank you Mistress" I replied taking the hot fresh glass of urine and began drinking it. Seeing her womanhood, even for the brief glimpse my cock stirred with renewed life.

"How sweet, " She said seeing the twitch and rise. "I think the next time I play with your cock I'll see how you do using two Kali bracelets!" she smiled.

"Thank you, Mistress however you desire." I replied and took a big gulp of my juice. "So, you and your husband played on a regular basis?" I asked changing the subject.

"Oh yes, this was his life 24 X 7; You see I am quite wealthy, and live to enjoy the men I play with." She responded.

"But you drive folks into Downtown, I only assumed you worked there."

"Oh no, I've only been doing that to find play things...and you are my first!" she smiled.

"I hope I am pleasing you."

"Most certainly, I am quite impressed so far; although, you have a LONG way to go with your pain thresholds. My husband could take 100 times what you have enjoyed here today."

"Lucky man," I sighed.

"Most definitely, and I a lucky woman to have found him, but you shop promise another 10 years and you could be impressive."

"Thank you Mistress."

I finished my glass and set it on the counter, "Well lets move onto the next activity, shall we?" I said.

She folded me over the gynecological table, and strapped my arms and legs to the bottom of it. Next she attached nipple clips to her nipples, and picked out a dildo strap.

"I'll start small, and work my way up and stretch you a little, but as I said before this lasts until I have had three orgasms! However long that may take." She smiled.

I never saw the dildo she selected, she walked up behind me and spread my still read and stripped cheeks, put some lube on her finger and inserted them into my anus, "Hmmm you are rather tight, just relax!"

"I'm tight because with this activity I am merely a virgin!" I replied.

"Hmmmm" was all I heard....then I felt it...it felt massive as she pressed the end of the dildo to my asshole. She Pushed and pushed it finally she got the head of it inside me. It felt like I was being split apart! the pain was intense, I concentrated on relaxing...but the pain was overwhelming!

"There it goes", she said as I felt the massive member sliding into my anus. "A good tight fuck! Just was I needed!"

Slowly, at first she pushed the massive dildo inside me...I felt the rubber balls of it tap my swollen testicles, then she began pulling it back out...it had to be 8 inches long and 1.5 inches in diameter. Her next thrust came harder and with a solid force the impact of her balls hitting mine was painful, then it began in earnest. She began pounding me brutally crashing her balls into mine on each thrust the massive dildo tearing me apart, her speed increased again she was truly raping me at this point her thrusts heightened and powerful. I could hear her breathing increasing, feel her breadth on my back, her pace quickened to a frenzy as she climaxed delivering hard thrusts with each waive of her orgasm...my balls screamed in pain. Tears ran down my face, as she collapsed onto my back.

"Oh that was nice," she sighed. She rested a moment then withdrew from me. When next I felt her approach she placed one hand on my hip the other guided the dildo into my gaping asshole, this one felt like it was ripping me apart again...easily thicker and longer as pushed it past my sphincter and deeply into my body.

"The final two orgasms, I will use this dildo, if I go to my medium one I think you will tear. Don't worry I enjoy hurting my victims..not injuring them, and after my Many years of experience I know what males can take without injury...which is a lot more than they think they can take!" she chuckled and began fucking me in earnest once again. The balls on this dildo where much larger, they seemed to act as a counter weight to her thrusts and as such were brutal to my own testicles which had recently been played with and where already swollen and aching.

Her pace quickened and continued for what seemed like hours her second and eventually third orgasm were even more satisfying to her. Eventually she finished and untied me.

"Now on your back on the floor!" She ordered.

I laid down, as she placed a toilet seat with legs over my face.

"You will now lick me to another orgasm!" she said sitting on the seat putting her pussy over my mouth and nose. I began licking with a vengeance. She moaned and groaned and eventually began to build to an orgasm as she came she squirted a large volume of cum into my open and waiting mouth, I continued to lick her swollen pussy as she rode the waives of orgasm.

"Enough." she sighed. "That was excellent. Open your mouth and throat"

I knew what was coming next, a drink. Her fluid came out slowly at first then increased filling my mouth over and over as I gulped it down. Finally it stopped.

"Clean me." she commanded.

My tongue sprang to her pussy and licked her clean.

She stood up and removed the seat.

"You have done well today. Our time is up."

"Yes Mistress, thank you for a very enjoyable session." I replied.

She left the room, and return with my clothes from the back of the van.

"Here get dressed, and I'll take you back to work." She said.

As we returned to the Park Shops where she had picked me up two hours before, she said, "If you desire this again, be at the west end of the Park N Ride loading dock at 6:30 am. I will spend the afternoon in reflection on your behavior and stamina, and should I decide to have you as my slave I will pick you up there. If not you are released from my service.

"Mistress? Please pick me up in the morning!" I begged, "There is not another Mistress in the world I would rather play with!"

"We'll see, now out you go!"

I hopped out of the van and returned to work. The next morning I was waiting at the assigned spot at 6:00 am, waiting for her. She pulled up a 6:20.

"Hello Mistress," I said hopping into the Minivan.

"First let me say thank you, for accepting me as your slave!" I said cheerfully. "I am so glad I pleased you yesterday!"

She drove a short distance and stopped in a empty part of the Parking lot. "Now in the back...and as before, strip and stay down. "You will find some items in a bag, please put them on, hand cuffs go on your hands behind your back, and ring the bell when you are finished."

"Yes Mistress." I hopped out of the front seat and back into the back of the van; a moment later I was naked and lying on the floor. I opened the bag to find a locking Ice pack, a Kali bracelet, pair or hand cuffs, a leather hood, and a bell which had a 3 inch long dildo inside it. Looking down at my rampant cock, I knew what the ice pack was for, and placed it on over my cock and balls.

"God that's cold!" I sighed

"Good." was her reply.

After several minutes my cock was not only small but numb as well. I removed the ice pack and attached the Kali bracelet, the bracelet was hinged and had a hinged ring that secured it about my cock and balls. I put my cock inside it, and closed the ring making it snug, and closed the hinged bracelet about my limp member. About an inch of my cock was free off the end. Next I put the Hood's dildo into my mouth and rolled the hood up and over my head, it too had a locking mechanism which closed about my throat, next I fumbled with the handcuffs and finally got them secured about my wrists, arms behind my back. I felt around for the bell then rang it once.

"Good boy." I heard through the imbedded ear phones. "I have prepared you some sensual to listen to as we drive, enjoy." I heard a click and then I hard the sounds of sex, people making rampant sex...instantly my cock began to get hard and impale itself onto the Kali's teeth.

After a few moments the vehicle stopped and I heard her get out of the car a moment later the back door of the car opened and closed. I could feel soft female hands on my body inspecting my body and my bonds, the handcuffs were tightened a bit, and the Kali ring was also tightened.

"The purpose of this ring is not only security," I heard her say, "but also to act as a cock ring to your cock forcing it to stay as hard as possible." Next I felt her play with my cock head the pain surge of her touch was electrical my cock pulsed rock hard impaling itself onto the Kali...I moaned in agony.

"There that is better!" She sighed. Next she inserted what felt like the Deep throat attachment into my penis securing the corona stimulator about my cock head, and attached the electrodes to my testicles. A moment later my balls and penis erupted in pain as she cranked up the juice.

"These will ensure our trip will be memorable!" She sighed. "We have a long way to go today, and I want you to enjoy every second of it! And so you know, we are going to my ranch in west Texas, I have 5,000 secluded acres out there for us to enjoy. I want to get you comfortable, and hidden for the trip, so lets move you onto your back and into the center of the cargo area." She moved be about, then spreading my legs she secured my knees to the sides of the van.

"Almost done, " She said, "To make you invisible I have a cargo shade that you will be under. Now don't worry about your truck and clothes, John is taking them to Brownsville and will be flying back to join us tomorrow. I am sure your truck will be will be stolen before he boards his plane. As for your clothes, wallet, and other things they will be shredded and dumped somewhere along the route. As of this moment you no longer exist...that is except to please my insatiable sadistic desires!!"

CBTPete
CBTPete
76 Followers
12