Slap & Tickle Ch. 1

Story Info
An adventure into the lives of a school teacher & a writer.
2.7k words
4.35
42.1k
5
0

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 09/06/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hudson
Hudson
131 Followers

We have lived in this small country town for about five years now, we ended up here because Julie is a schoolteacher and I, well I'm an aspiring writer. Country towns take a bit of getting used to, it seems the locals know or want to know about everything that goes on, and its this small mindedness that made us decide to keep to ourselves as much as possible. However with Julie's job and the two kids going to the same school and being involved in most of the town's activities, made this a near impossible task.

Julie is 28 and has a slim build with petite breasts and long flowing blond hair, most of the time she wears her hair in a bun and dresses conservatively, the image the town folk like to see their school teachers portray. To say the flame of our love life has been flickering very low would be an understatement, there are many factors adding up to this, the towns conservatism, young kids and a husband who still hasn't produced the book he so promised would come flowing out, once he was in the rural environment.

In one fowl swoop this was all about to change.

The kids were staying over at a friend house for the weekend and Julie and I had decided to have an early night. I was just about to change into my sleeping attire when Julie walked out wearing my pyjamas "what are you doing in my PJ's?" I asked, Julie declared that all her sleepwear was hanging on the line and that I had plenty of others to choose from. I decided that it was not a good enough excuse, and chased Julie around the bedroom. Play fighting, I grabbed her and threw her across my knee and spanked her a few times before she begged me to stop, we had a bit of giggle and then turned in for the night.

The next morning at the breakfast table, Julie seemed to be happier than usual, I put this down to the fact she had been able to have an early night and a sleep in without the kids jumping all over her. "Your bright this morning dear" I said, "Yes I am" Julie replied, " It must be all that sleep you had?" I proclaimed, Julie just smiled at me and kept eating her breakfast.

Julie went off to pick up the kids and I went into the bedroom to make the bed, Julie had beaten me to it, lying on my pillow was an envelope, I opened it and it was a note from Julie.

Dear Peter I am writing you this letter because I am to shy to talk to you about this, but when you were spanking me last night I became extremely horny, it really turned me on, I don't know why. I was so turned on I waited to you fell asleep and fingered myself till I came, and when I woke up this morning I needed to cum again so I rubbed myself up against the bed post until I reached orgasm. I hope you don't think I am weird; I haven't felt like this in a long time. I am telling you this so that if you want to experiment with this we can and if you think I am sick it does not need to be mentioned again. Love always Julie

I could not believe what I was reading, we used to discuss a lot of different things and introduce them into our lovemaking, but this had stopped when the kids were born. My cocks was rigid, and I rushed into the bathroom and wanked, the process didn't take long and I hurried to clean up my cum of the floor before anyone came home.

The next couple of days were a little awkward, Julie smiled and blushed at me and I would smile back, it was a little daunting to approach the subject of the letter. On Tuesday morning Julie had the morning off, as the school was on an excursion and she wasn't needed.

Julie was washing the dishes, I walked up behind her and gave her a slap across her bum, she didn't turn around, instead she pushed her rear further out for more, I slapped her a couple more times with my hand, Julie moaned, I grabbed a wooden spoon from the bench top and paddled her, her legs started to shake and her hands clenched, her body quivered with the intensity of her orgasm. Julie lifted her dress to expose her naked arse to me,"fuck me Peter, fuck me hard," I took my cock out of my jeans and slid it into her wet pussy, I could not believe how horny she was, "stick it in me deep, fuck me harder." I rammed my cock in and out of her, she kept telling me she wanted it harder, I was ready to cum and Julie sensed it, she pushed her arse into my groin, as I erupted in her, she came again we a shattering orgasm.

Over the coming weeks our love making encounters became more intense, and they would all involve me spanking Julie, we used spoons, belts, and towels, Julie could not seem to get enough of it, I wasn't complaining, our life seemed to be some what back to the way it used to be. I had started writing again and home life in general was enjoyable.

It was about three months later after Julie had confessed she liked being spanked, I noticed subtle changes in her, she would wear shorter summer dresses without a bra, go to school with her hair down, she had started to become more daring, and I was not the only one to take notice.

We decided it was such a lovely Saturday afternoon, that we would treat ourselves to a coffee at the local café. Julie wore a very short summer dress and when we were sitting down for our coffee on the outside tables, it became apparent to me that the dress was not only short it was see thru. "Do you like the dress?" Julie asked "It's a little revealing don't you think? you know what these folks are like." Julie just smiled.

We had finished our first cup of coffee when Julie leaned across the table and whispered "I'm not wearing any panties, and my arse just loves these cold metal seats, I am just cooling it down for when we get home," Julie looked at me and giggled, I made a move to leave, I honestly wanted to take her then and there. Julie motioned for me to sit down " honey there's no rush, we have plenty of time besides I think a few of the locals are enjoying the show." I looked around and noticed a table of young guys perving on Julie, at first I wanted to say something and then for some strange reason felt it was some way fulfilling, almost an acceptance from the locals, you have a pretty, sexy wife, your cool.

Julie excused herself to go to the ladies room and I ordered us another coffee, when she returned she slinked past the boys table and sat down, she had removed the bra she was wearing and I could see her erect nipples through her dress, " you can be such a tease" I said, " I haven't even begun" Julie said smiling. Our coffees arrived along with a banana split sundae Julie had ordered on her way back from the ladies room. Julie picked up the banana in her hand and started to lick the cream off, I felt a little uneasy and the boys decided they could not take it anymore, leaving quite abruptly. "Poor things they probably round the corner jerking off" Julie giggled.

"What's got into you?" I said. "I don't know Peter, since that night you spanked me, it feels as if something inside of me has been released. I know I have to be careful, but sometimes these urges just come over me." Julie looked around to see no one was looking, she winked at me and took the banana and inserted into her pussy, Julie started to groan. " I think its time to go Peter, I need a spanking."

We drove towards home; when Julie asked me to pull down a dirt road, " stop here this will be fine," Julie hopped out the car and I followed her into the scrub, when I caught up with her she was naked, laying on the ground masturbating with the banana she had kept inserted in her pussy from the café. " Spank me Peter." I went to take my belt off, but Julie grabbed a branch of the ground and handed it to me. Julie got on all fours and with each wack off the branch Julie pushed the banana deep inside of her and then pulled it almost out from her pussy. "Faster, faster" she cried, the faster I whacked her the faster she would masturbate with the banana, her arse cheeks were red and her fingers were now deep inside her pushing the banana deeper and deeper, I whacked the branch against her arse one more time and then Julies hips started to sway, her arse pointing towards the sky, her body momentarily pausing before her orgasm shook thru her body.

I moved in behind her and she pulled the squished banana from her wet swollen cunt, Julie rolled on to her back, and I entered her pussy it was so warm and wide. "Cum on my tits" Julie asked I watched her lick the banana as I fucked her, she smeared it all over her pert little breasts, I couldn't hold on any longer the site of my wife rubbing her juices and the banana over her naked body was so intense, I pulled my cock out of her dripping hole and shot all over her tits, Julie rubbed my spunk vigorously into her nipples.

A little play fight had turned into a sexual obsession and now it had become a full on fetish.

I arrived home and could hear Julie talking to someone in the basement, "is that you honey? I'm just talking to the builder, why don't you come down?" I went down to the basement and Julie introduced me to the builder, he showed me the plans he had drawn up to convert an area into our entertainment room. I looked at Julie wondering what the hell this builder was talking about; she just winked and smiled at me. The guy kept talking about how loud we could play music and no one would hear as this new technique of soundproofing he uses is state of the art. I listened for another ten minutes, until he decided that if we wanted this finished in a couple of weeks, he had better start getting organised, I smiled, shook his hand and watched him leave.

"Are you crazy?" I shouted at Julie, "what the fucks going on?" Julie explained to me that she wanted a room where we could do anything we wanted to, and no one would hear us or know what was in the room. I shook my head and climbed the stairs, I went into my office to seek sanctuary, it was just all a little to crazy for me. My wife had become what most men dream of, a sex-crazed lover, well until you actually have to live with one.

The weeks that followed were not pleasant, I was angry and sick of listening to builders noise, Julie acted like a spoilt brat, although she was getting her room, she knew that I did not approve, and she couldn't understand why.

The builders had finally finished and school holidays had started, I loaded the kids into the car, they were off to my mum and dads for a week. I turned to Julie, " Ill see you tomorrow when I get back," Julie blew me a kiss and smiled. The journey back home was great, solitude at last, time to gather my thoughts, I pondered over wether I liked what Julie had become, my mind said I wasn't sure, my cock was thinking on different lines. The truth was I couldn't wait to be home, we hadn't had sex since the café episode and all I wanted was to see Julies naked arse.

I pulled the car into the garage, I hoped Julie was not still mad at me; the thought of having Julie to myself for a week was just to good to waste over silly bickering. "I home darling" Julie did not respond, I looked in every room of the house to no avail, then I realised I had not checked the basement maybe Julie was decorating the new room.

I walked into the room, I was taken back, the walls were painted black and the room was lit with a purple light, sexual toys and bondage gear was spread neatly around the room, a large wooden bench occupied the centre of the room.

Bang!

The heavy steel door slammed behind me, I jumped and turned around, Julie was standing there in a black latex dress, "Hi lover" she said, her nipples pointed through the dress, her blonde hair tightly curled, bounced on her shoulders, her lips painted in dark red lipstick, she walked towards me staring deep into my eyes, as she reached me she handed me a riding crop, not uttering a word she kept walking to the large wooden bench, chains hung from the ceiling with shackles attached, Julie placed her small wrists into the them clamping them tightly around, I watched her kneel down and lay her stomach across the bench. The shortness of the chains forced her arms to be stretched to their fullest extent, only allowing her knees to just touch the ground. Julie spread her legs slightly digging her stilettos into the floor forcing her arse to point upwards and exposing her naked flesh to me.

Thwack

The first blow of the crop on Julies cold arse made her squeeze her buttocks together, she remained silent.

Thwack, Thwack

The riding crop was making welts across her flesh; I asked if she was okay, Julie did not reply.

Thwack, Thwack

Hit me harder Julie screamed, I want it harder, I draw the riding crop across Julies arse at least another ten times before she spoke again. I need to pee, give me permission to pee, I moved closer to Julie until I could see her swollen clit, I ran the crop softly over her clit, please let me pee Julie pleaded. Thwack I flicked my wrist in a twisting motion and spanked Julies clit, her pee streamed from her, I cupped my hands collecting her warm pee, I poured it over the welts on her arse, Julie could take it no longer and she screamed as her body shook, her hips bucking as she came, once, twice, three times before she calmed.

She laid across the bench, spent, exhausted, her arms dangling like a puppet, her knees drawn in tight against the bench stopping her body from swaying, her hair tangled from the perspiration running over her body. Her voice muffled, Julie spoke "What are you waiting? Finish me off."

I undressed and kneeled behind her, I placed my hard cock into her swollen wet pussy, I ran my hands over her tits through the latex dress, they felt great, she sat back using my knees as support, pushing my cock into her as deep as it would go, her hips slowly swirling in circular motions grinding her pussy into my groin. Julie increased the pace and then pumped my cock up and down, she arched her back and used the chains for more leverage, pounding down, harder and harder against my cock, my ball sack tightened, my cock started pumping and I lunged forward forcing my cock deep inside her, Julie let out a small whimper, as my juice filled her cunt.

The week that followed was fantastic, with the both of us exploring the limitations of our desires. Time just flew and our seven days together was over in no time. Julie promised that I could look forward to more surprises in the not too distant future.

To Be Continued...

Hudson
Hudson
131 Followers