Slaughter House

Story Info
Your bondage and rape in a Slaughterhouse.
1.5k words
3.88
62k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It’s a late night, after the slaughter house has shut down. You told me to wait for you in the carving room. I sit on a hard cold metal table in the middle of the dark, dark room. As my the back of my thighs touch the table my nipples get incredible hard and a shiver runs up my spine. My pussy begins to get wet with anticipation, I want to rub it through the soft cloth of my short shorts that I’m wearing. The thought of me never being fucked in a slaughterhouse makes me start to get extremely horny, and ever more wet.

Sitting on that table with my pussy juice soaking up my little panties, I hear a door creak open and your head pop in. You enter slowly with that casual walk, grabbing yourself. When you get to me to tell me to remove all my clothes, and lay naked on the table till you were done. I hear your clothes rip off as I take off my last piece of clothing.

Laying on the table spread eagle, I hear chains rattling. You tie my hands together one to each chain. My nipples are stiff and sore from the coldness of the table, my clit pulsing waiting to licked or touched. My juices are leaking out making it slippery where it sat. You get off of the table and start to get the chain raised, I feel myself going up until I’m at least 5 feet from the table.

You crawl back up on the table and grab me at my waist, pulling my legs to sit on your shoulders. I feel your breath tickling my hard clit, then a slight flick from your tongue. Your hands caress my butt, while you being your work. Fist licking, for the taste, then lapping then pretty soon sucking and tasting all of my sweet honey that is dripping out. I twist and turn as I come closer to my climax, you stop just before I hit it. Pulling back you raise a hand and slap my pussy making it more hungry, I squeal in pleasure as you dive back and suck my fat clit. I cum and pour it all over your face.

After you make me cum you lower the chains to where my feet are just barely touching the table. I feel your hand massage my clit and playing around with my lips. You start to put your fingers in me. One, two then three, four and finally you work in your whole fist. I give out a painful yet pleasurable sigh. You slowly work it in, then your pounding me with your fist, I cum, and cum again, I can’t control cumming, the chains rattle as I cum. My cunt juices is pouring all over your fist down your wrist. You use the other hand and stick two fingers up my asshole making me come instantly. My clit is swollen with excitement. You slowly pull your hand out of my fat pussy and juice drips out, on the table. You lean down and kiss it, then come up to face me, you kiss me, then make me suck your fingers clean. I take each one in my mouth licking and sucking my honey off. When you are satisfied you pull your hand out and squeeze my breast leaving them sticky, then running your hand down to my clit and spank it again. Then you grab hold of my breast and suck them hard. One engulfed in your mouth while the other being pinched between your fingers. Switching off until they are covered in huge bruises. When you are down you tie a red silk ribbon around my eyes and gag me.

It now goes completely dark as I hear you scramble off the table to answer the pounding at the doors. I hear some laughing and muffled chat. Another male has entered the slaughter room. I didn’t know what was going on I thought it was just going to be the two of us, fucking hard on the metal table. I began to get scared I’ve never fucked with two men. You both start to get closer to me and then he speaks, “Is that her?”

“Yes.” You respond.

“Good, her pussy looks fat I’d like to taste that and her tits. Did you do that?” He asked

“Yes,” You respond.

“Good job. She’s going to get the fuck of her life. She tight.” He asked

“Yes, ver tight. Asian Tight.” You answered.

“Good. Drop her.” I heard him last say as his fly unzipped.

The chains dropped, I too dropped with a thud. Legs crumbled under me and my ass hit hard on that metal slabbed table. I lay on the table vunerable not being able to see anything that is going on. I feel your hands taking off the chains, then another pair of hands grabbing my feet and drag them spread eagle to side of the table. He ties my feet down with rope, and you tie my hands with a thick rope. Yet this time you tie my hands together not apart. A few seconds late I feel the rope being raised just until I’m in a laid back squatting position. He licks my pussy and I clench down hard, on his tongue. I hear him mutter something to you, and you raise me just a little bit higher.

It’s quite again, too quite. I feel you hands on my tits, your in front of me now I can feel you rub your fat hard cock on my belly. I feel his hands rubbing my asshole and then molesting my pussy. He moves his hands as you kneel down and beat my fat clit with you cock. I want to jump on your shaft but I am tied down. You both just laugh at me. You give my clit one more slap and then stop. I hear soft whispering between you both. Then with out warning you shove you hard thick cock into my tight pussy making heave with pleasure. I can hear you fuck me. Slapping of your balls our skin, then the wetness. It made me more horny so I juiced out more and more. Then when I got into the rhythm of you fucking my pussy, I feel his head rubbing my asshole then him pushing in. I screamed in pain, and bit into the gag. I started to wiggle away from his cock, but it was to late. You held me down as he shoved his cock into my virgin asshole.

I started to muffle out screams and tears flowed out of my eyes, because of the pain and the pleasure of both of you fucking me, filling me with your fat cocks. The more I screamed the faster and harder you fucked. I tried to wiggle out from his grasp as he bought me down to meet his cock. I felt balls slapping me from both directions, I couldn’t stop crying.

“Take that you fucking slut.”

“You know you like both our fat cocks in you. Take it all Bitch.”

“Stop making so much noise you want the rats to come out and join us.”

I felt you both, and then I felt so dirty but I felt so good. I didn’t want you to stop. The next moment I feel the cock in my ass pop out and shoot some jizz down my back, then he brings it around to my face. He rips out the gag and makes me suck on it till he comes again, then shoots it all over my face. Beating my face till all of his hot jizz was out. I lick my lips to taste him.

Your still fucking my pussy hard, I’m swollen front and back. The rope starts to lower just till my ass checks are gracing the surface of the table. I feel you slam in hard once and pull out. You’ve cummed in me previously but this time you pull your cum covered cock out, put it between my tits and start to fuck my tits. I stick my tongue out and flick your head each time it pops out from between my breast. My pussy is dripping both your and my cum. He sticks his fingers in my pussy and continues to fuck it harder and harder. I buck up and cum from his fingers, then just as I cum you shoot it all over my face and into my screaming mouth. You stick it in to my mouth so I can swallow the last coming out from the tip of your dick.

I look up through the cum covered silk red tie, and swirl my tongue over the head of your cock. I hear you moan then pull it out and slap my jizzed out face. You get off of me and I feel the rope being raised so I was stretched out over the table, dripping secretions. I was in a perfect upside down Y. You both get down from the table, I hear snickering and mumbling. I’m left filthy waiting for you two to let me down so I can get cleaned up, but all I hear is the doors open and shut.

Blind folded and covered in cum and sweat I scream, but no one can hear me, just the rats left to look and smell me.