Slave Ch. 03

Story Info
Slave's torture begins with neighbor's pleasure.
3.2k words
4.29
64.1k
10

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 12/17/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**This is a direct continuation of chapter 2. If you haven't read the first two chapters yet, go on and read those first. Don't forget to vote!**

*

The clerk in Dr. Feelgood's barely lifted an eyebrow when I came in, but when Melody followed me in topless, her tits covered in cum, her jaw dropped. I looked at the clerk twice, though, taking the opportunity to stare while she was pre-occupied with Mel. She was wearing what looked like a fishnet body suit, with black electrical tape over her nipples. She had rings going through the tape and undoubtedly through her nipples under the tape. Her black skin was so dark that it almost absorbed the fishnet suit completely, making it look like she was naked behind the elevated desk. Her hair was short and spiky, one inch of it dyed blonde, the next dyed dark red, and the next was her natural black. She had a silver lip ring that matched the ones in her nipples and she looked like she was in reasonable shape.

"Ma'am," the clerk said, clearing her throat. She gave Mel a good look over, from the tips of her sneaker covered feet to the small tuft her pony tail. Her eyes settled back on the cum-covered tits that were still fresh from their painting in the parking lot.

"Yes, something wrong?" Melody asked sweetly, her hands going into her pockets. Her jeans slid a half and inch lower, showing her pussy trying desperately to swallow the thin fabric of her bikini bottoms. I got a hell of a look, too, and I felt my dick trying to throb back to life. The clerk licked her lips and she shook her head.

"No," the clerk breathed after a second. "It's just usually we don't have..." she started.

"Customers come in with cum dripping off their chest? If they do, I bet it's not from a man that they met a while ago and gave head to on the interstate trying to get here. God I'm so hot right now," Melody said, rubbing her stomach slowly. Her hands moved up to the underside of her tits to rub the cum into her skin that was slowly running down her chest. The clerk just nodded and we walked through the aisles, laughing like teenagers.

"So what are we looking for here?" Melody asked as we moved back toward the corner of the store with leathers hanging from every hook.

"Well, first of all," I said, moving in behind her. I pulled the extremely wet swimsuit off her pussy and shoved it to the side. My fingers slid up in her for a moment, delighting in her hot, tight, and soaking puss. I pulled them out, forcing a moan from Mel and I drug them up her slit, raking them along either side of her clit.

"And second?" she panted, her body weight leaning against mine for support.

"Well, I think we need some hand and leg restraints for Slave, a ball gag, and a remote control vibrator," I said like I was listing off groceries to pick up on the way home. We were quick about selecting what I wanted for restraints, but we couldn't find the vibe that I wanted.

"Excuse me," I said, approaching the desk. The sales clerk wrenched her eyes away from Melody and she focused on me.

"Yes, something I can help you or the lady with?" she asked, leaning forward on her elbows.

"I'm looking for a remote control vibrator, the more ways it twists and turns and hums the better," I said, looking to see if they had anything like that at the counter.

"Well, we have these eggs," she said and pointed at a rack next to the counter. "But they more or less sit there and buzz. They're designed to sit on her g-spot and work their magic, and mister, I gotta tell you; they do work wonders."

"Yeah, I've seen those...there was a girl at college that would leave the remote inside one of the campus busses and let complete strangers fiddle with it, trying to figure it out," I said, my dick stirring back to semi-hardness just thinking about the little blonde slut. "But I'm looking for something 6 to 10 inches long, kinda thick, and with all kinds of moving stimulation. I want her to just look at the thing and cream her jeans over what it's going to do. Know what I mean?"

The clerk licked her lips and stood up. The body stocking she was wearing was just that. She had jeans on, but only because she probably had to. They had quite a few rips in them that were held together with safety pins and it looks like they fabric was there for flair more than function. I gave her a good look over as she turned to lead me to a display case.

"We do have this one. It's new, and it's kind of expensive, but it'll do just that. There's a battery pack and receiver for the vibe and then the remote," she said, grabbing one from under the case, one that wasn't displayed.

The damn thing looked like a Mechanical Engineer's senior project. The whole thing looked like it grew longer and shorter by a little bit, it had three rings that looked like they turned separately from the rest of the monster, and there were some pretty good sized ball bearings that had small motors going to them. She pulled the remote out and the thing looked like it could fly a 747 jet.

"This is the latest and greatest, the Cum Swimmer 5000," she said. She turned it on and the ball bearings started vibrating, the rings started turning and the whole thing started growing and shrinking in her hand. "If your woman can't get off with this baby in her, she's gotta be frigid," the clerk said and started playing with the buttons on the remote. It had a couple of different speeds, different functions, preset programs; the works. "Oh yeah, the battery pack has a mini vibrator in it and is designed to be inserted anally. This is the ultimate in battery powered pleasure."

"I'll take it."

Melody came up to the counter with our other purchases for the day and the clerk started ringing us up. Mel started looking bored and began idly stroking her tits.

"Miss?" she asked, not looking at the counter.

"Yes Ma'am?"

"I'm looking for something to make him come more," she said pointedly.

"You mean like more often or just more when he does?" the black sales girl asked.

"Mmmm," Mel moaned, her hands drifting from her nipples down her stomach. "More when he does cum."

"How much do you want?" the sales girl asked deviously.

"Gallons, if I can get it," Mel said throatily, staring at me. Her fingers found her pussy; one hand held it open while the other coaxed her clit out of its little hood. The sales girl swallowed hard, not able to see exactly what Mel was doing, but she knew.

"Well, we have this, and it'll work. You won't get gallons, but each pill doubles the amount of cum he shoots. If he takes two pills it'll be triple. Stuff takes about 4 hours to work, and if he takes too much, he'll have problems, but that's listed here on the bottle."

"Throw that in, too," I said watching Melody's fingers slowly work lower and lower, teasing herself as she zeroed in on her aching pink hole.

We got our bag of goodies and Melody came hard, in the store. She turned and leaned on a display case, letting our black sales clerk watch her white pussy cum. Her legs trembled as her cunt clenched and released, a fine spray of pussy juice coated the inside of her jeans and her hands. She played herself like a piano until she came down enough to walk to the car. We hit the outside air and her nipples stiffened a little more in the breeze, the once-sticky cum hardening on her tits. Mel hiked her pants up and we got in the car. Her top came back on and she reached into the back for the bottle.

"Why don't you take a couple now. I want your slave to see how much you cum all over me. That is the plan, right? You punish her by making her watch us, and we play with the remote to keep her cuming while we fuck?"

"That's about right."

"That's so devious it's sexy. I know I'd cum watching us fuck," Melody said, her hand snaking down to her snatch. That gave me an idea that I'd have to try later.

The drive back to the apartment was quick. Jim was there waiting for us and Slave was there, dressed and trying to brush out her still-damn hair.

"Ho-lee shit," Jim said as he watched Melody walk in. "If I wasn't engaged to be married..." he said.

"You'd have to just look and watch the show anyway," Melody said, shaking her tits in her blue top.

"Jesus dude, what the fuck did you do? I've never seen her outside of a t-shirt, and now you've got her in a bikini and you've got her creamin' her pants!" Jim said, gesturing at Mel's crotch. The crotch of her jeans was darker than it was when we left the store after she blew her girl juice all over the inside of her pants. I just laughed and shrugged.

"She been good?" I asked, pointing at Slave.

"Yup, Slut's been real well. We already ate, though. I was hungry and we got pizza," Jim said. "Kris came with us, and that's the only reason Slut came," he added. I nodded.

"Well, Slave, are you ready for your punishment for lying Thursday?" I asked.

"Yes, Sir. I'm ready to accept my punishment," she said meekly.

"Good girl. Thank Jim for the pizza, go to your room and strip naked."

"Thanks for taking me out for pizza, Jim," Slave said quietly. Jim nodded and smiled and she marched back to her room. Her door remained open and her t-shirt slid off her frame, followed by her jogging pants. I noted happily that she hadn't shaved and there was a small clear-cut forest of red fur growing back. I also noted that she had neglected to wear panties or a bra, a fact that also made me happy.

"Well, Mel, time to make a girl cum until she cries," I said happily.

"Hey man, I don't mind what you do in there, just as long as it's not illegal, I don't get in trouble, and you don't break my apartment," Jim said, leaning forward to start the Playstation. I nodded.

"Just don't open the door," I said and picked up the brown bag of goodies from Dr. Feelgood's.

The door closed behind Melody and I and Slave looked concerned.

"Sir, are you going to fuck her in front of me?" she asked.

"Yes, Slave. We're going to make you watch. We're both excited about it. We want you to see every inch of me be swallowed up as it stretches her cunt. We want you to want to feel my cock buried deep inside you, but we want to remind you that you can't fuck me for another 27 days yet," I said. She looked like someone took her birthday away.

"Yes, Sir," she said, staring at the floor.

"But, in the interest of fairness, we have bought you some toys, too. This way, you won't feel as left out. Now sit here on your chair," I said, pointing at the chair at her desk. I pulled the ball gag and the three sets of handcuffs out of the bag.

"Be a good slut and open up," I said, holding the gag out so she could see what it was. Her eyes grew big and terror etched its way across her face, but she did open her mouth. I got about three inches from her lips and I stopped.

"You know what, Mel, I just realized that we haven't washed this off yet," I said. "Think you can handle that for me?"

Melody grinned deviously and nodded. "I'm sure I can," she said and unzipped her pants. Slave's eyes got wider still and her brow knitted, but still she said nothing.

"Is there something you want to say, Slave?" I asked, securing her ankles to the chair legs with a pair of cuffs each.

"Yes, Sir," she said, but waited to say it until I gave her permission.

"Well, that's too bad," I said and moved around behind her to lock her hands through the chair legs. Melody slowly slid her pants down her legs and stood there in front of us, one hand holding the gag, the other hand slowly sliding the blue panel away from her pussy. She lifted the gag to her lips and snaked her tongue out, licking it like she was working my cock in the car just an hour ago. "She's good, Slave. You might be able to learn something from her," I whispered in her ear, gently biting her earlobe.

Melody drug the red ball down her body, circling her belly button before traveling further south to her waiting slit. Her other hand was holding her pink folds open and the ball slowly traveled to her exposed and waiting clit, making Mel hunch over slightly with the contact.

"You're lucky, Slave," I said, still whispering into her ear, licking at as she watched the show five feet from her. "I haven't tasted that pussy yet. Suppose it's as good as yours? You like the taste of your pussy, I know that; and that's a good thing from the way that you gush. She sprays cum from her cunt, but not like you," I breathed. Slave swallowed hard and her body shivered as she processed what I was saying. We both watched the ball and the metal rings disappear up into Melody's pussy; only the leather straps remained outside her pink cunt. She began to fuck herself with it, pulling it most of the way out and then letting her pussy muscles work to pull it back into herself.

"Mmmm, see that, Slave? She's got talent. I bet you can't do that. Maybe you should practice while you're taking your meds. That's damn sexy. I bet you could get me to cum without even sliding up and down on my dick," I said softly, unzipping my pants. Kneeling as I was, my meat fell right into her cuffed hands. She softly grasped the shaft and started stroking.

Mel kept working that gag in and out of her snatch, her pussy getting sloppier by the second. We could hear the wet sounds her sex made as it swallowed the ball, her pussy lips closing around the leather straps each time. The leather was slowly soaking in her juices, getting darker with each stroke. It wasn't long and she had everything but the buckle inside her oozing box, and she had to lean against Slave's dresser to keep her balance.

"I think it's just about ready for you, Slave," I said, pulling my cock from her hands. "Melody, let slave taste your pussy." Melody pushed the gag ball completely out of herself and caught it as it came free with a sloppy pop. She put the ball in Slave's mouth and she instantly started sucking the cum off it and moaning. Mel fastened the buckle and backed off a step. "Mel, clothes," I said, my pointing finger running over her body and then to the floor. She started stripping the little clothing she still had and I reached in the bag for Slave's new toy.

"This came with high remarks from the sex shop girl. This end," I said, holding up the translucent rubber super-cock, "goes in that dirty snatch of yours. And this end," I said, holding up the ass vibrator battery pack, "goes up that sexy ass of yours. Ever had anything in your ass?"

Slave's head shook quickly and her eyes went from glazed slits to wide and frantic.

"You lying little bitch," I said. I turned the vibrator on, and shoved the egg up Slave's ass in one motion. She instantly started to shake and almost scream into the gag. Her pussy started to spasm and a little gush of cunt juice came out of her. Her eyes slammed shut and her ass started to contract, almost pushing the egg out before I pushed it back in.

"Slave, open your eyes," I said. Melody knelt beside us. I knew she reached into the sack and grabbed the remote while Slave's eyes were shut, and she had it hidden in her hands. Slave's eyes opened and I held the now-operating spinning, gyrating rubber dong a few inches from her nose. "I think you're wet enough," I said and slid the entire unit up into her creaming cunt. It met with no resistance on the way in and her pussy ate the whole thing as it stretched her. Only the wires stuck out of her pussy and tight ass.

"Oh yeah, I forgot," I said, standing up. Melody took the occasion to lick the head of my cock like a lollypop. "Melody here has the remote control."

Melody held it up for Slave to see and cranked the controls, making Slave damn near jump high enough to knock the chair over.

"How's that for you? I'm not only fucking your next door neighbor and friend, but she's fucking you. She's got complete control of your twat while you watch us fuck. You will watch us, too, Slave. We're gonna fuck on your bed, and she's gonna make me cum on her until I'm squirting dust. In her pussy, on her tits, down her throat, it's all good, and it's all fair. You know what's even better, Slave?"

Melody slowed the motors down and Slave caught her breath. Her eyes opened and they looked up at me, waiting for me to continue.

"Every time one of us cams, we're going to mop it up with a different stuffed animal of yours. That's your punishment for lying about having things in your ass. You little bitch," I said. Melody took the opportunity to suck my entire cock down her throat and start humming. I knew the tune, but right then, I couldn't have named it if someone had put my balls in a garlic press. I forced my eyes open and I looked at Slave. There were tears streaming down her face.

"I'd like to say I'm sorry, but I told you if you lied, you'd be punished. I'll be kind and we'll not cum all over your favorite," I said and picked up her tattered Care bear. "That's yours to hose down," I stammered out. Mel was sucking my cock harder and faster, trying to coax my balls to cum. Slave screamed into her gag ball as I lifted her up just high enough to slide the teal bear under her. There was already a puddle forming from her dripping honey pot, and I'd make sure to not stop with Melody until it was nothing more than a wet, soggy mess.

"Mel, Mel...slow down," I said, my knees ready to buckle. She pulled my cock out of her mouth and looked up at me with puppy dog eyes. "We have all afternoon to punish Slave."