Slave Ch. 03

Story Info
Slave gets gangbanged by seven black men.
2.5k words
4.46
59.4k
21

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 05/14/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This is a fetish story involving a bisexual submissive man. So there's guy-on-guy action, piss play, cross-dressing and much more. If that's not your bag, please don't read it. If it is, enjoy! Comments are welcome, including constructive criticism. Now on with the depravity...

*****

Good thing the next day was a Sunday. I was walking funny. I was sore all over, in places I hadn't known could be sore. How I managed to get around at work on Monday without giving anything away is beyond me. As the week dragged on, I found myself preoccupied with the events of Saturday. I managed to get my work done, but my mind kept wandering back to the wonderful abuse I had taken that glorious night.

I wanted more. Much more.

Mistress had forbidden me to masturbate all week, promising an eventful weekend. She had ordered me to make sure my schedule was cleared out starting Friday night after work all the way through Sunday night. I had the feeling that the working over I had just received was nothing compared to what was to come, but she wasn't dropping any hints.

As bad as the rest of the week dragged, Friday positively plodded along. I was in a constant state of arousal, partly because my mind kept going to a very dirty place, thinking about what might happen that weekend, partly because of the pink lace panties I had on under my jeans.

At around 4 pm, I finally got a text. 'slave, as soon as you get home from work, take your Levitra, do your clean up, then get dressed in the same outfit you had on Saturday night after Deke left, plus the pink panties you've been wearing all day . Put the blankets and pillows down on the living room floor, and put the toy boxes on the dining room table. We will be arriving at 6. Be ready.' We? I wondered just how many that meant. That also only gave me about 45 minutes to prep once I got home.

The second the clock hit five, I was out the door. I raced through the preparations, and was just sitting the last of the toys out when the door opened. In walked Mistress Kay, followed by Joe, the black delivery boy I had sucked off Saturday night. Mistress was smirking. Joe nodded. "Hey there bitch. Look what we brung you tonight!"

He held the door open as six more of his friends, all black, all big, walked in. The trash talk started immediately, all going on about how they were going to tear my white trash ass up.

I will admit, I was equally turned on and terrified.

Mistress walked over and quietly spoke to me. "We've talked about your gangbang fantasies. I know this is one of them. I can promise you it's going to get rough. I can also promise you they're all clean, and know the rules and the safe word. I know and trust these guys. If you don't want to do this, say the safe word right now. Otherwise, get ready to be fucked all night."

I took a deep breath and nodded. "Let's do this. Thank you Mistress."

She smiled, kissed my cheek, then turned to the seven horny black men. "Tear this faggot ass up, boys." She pushed me toward them, then went and grabbed the camera. She didn't want to miss any of this.

I stumbled over to them, and was immediately pushed to my knees. One of them, Louis I found out later, already had his cock out. It was nearly eight inches flaccid. He grabbed my head and rubbed his cockhead against my lips.

"Joe here says you suck dick good. Prove it, bitch!" With that, the 19 year old jammed his hardening member into my mouth and started face-fucking me. As I sucked for all I was worth, I reached out and started jacking off two more huge black cocks. The rest of the men started tearing my clothes off, to impatient to let me remove them. Soon, all I had on were the somewhat shredded crotchless hose and my heels.

"Look at this little white bitch! He ain't got a hair on his body." Michael, a 21 year old with an 11 inch cock, was pinching and twisting my nipples. He was right, I kept myself completely shaved below the neck.

Joe was kneeling behind me. "I been thinking about fucking this white slut ass all damn week!" He spit on his cock, nudged the head past my sphincter, then drove home in one rapid thrust. I was glad I had prelubed. There was nothing gentle about it. And that was the way of it all night. As he started railing my ass, he grabbed my hair and forced me down on Louis' now ten inch rock hard cock. "That's right, bitch. Take it all! We gonna fuck you up tonight, faggot!"

The 18 year old was hammering his ten incher into my ass. I was loving it. I was being spit-roasted by two hung young black studs, ten inches in my ass, ten inches in my throat. And there were five more waiting. It was hard to concentrate on anything else right then, but I could see that several of the cocks waiting to abuse my holes were even bigger.

The smallest one there that night was nine fat inches. The biggest was a mind boggling fifteen inches long and over three thick. Talk about getting stretched!

Louis grabbed my head and forced his cock down my gullet, mashing my face into his coarse pubic hair. "Oh, Goddamn yes! Take it faggot!" He shot his load straight into my throat. I could barely keep up with the flow, and wound up gagging and coughing as he pulled out of my mouth.

Joe wasn't far behind. He pulled out of my ass and quickly moved around to my head, force feeding me the cock fresh out of my shit-chute. "Swallow it all, slut!" I did, carefully cleaning my ass juice off as I swallowed his huge load.

Ii didn't have time to catch my breath. I was pulled to my left. Michael was lying on his back, his rigid eleven inches jutting straight up. Two pairs of hands lifted me up and basically dropped me on that gorgeous chunk of manhood. It shot straight up my ass, and Mike started butt-fucking me at a rapid pace.

Zeke, a 25 year old, knelt behind me and slid his nine inch member in alongside Mike's and quickly found a rhythm as they pounded my slut ass together. I looked up to see Jamal spreading his cheeks in front of me, his massive fifteen inch cock and heavy balls dangling , making my mouth water.

"Get your tongue up my ass, bitch. I need a good cleanin'." I reached up and pulled him back , burying my tongue up that beautiful 20 year old black ass. Jamal moaned as I rimmed and tongue fucked him. I found I quite liked the taste of sweaty black ass.

"Keep licking that ass, bitch." Like I had any intentions of stopping. I could feel some shuffling around behind me. "Relax, bitch." My eyes nearly bulged out as I felt Mo's thirteen inch monster slide into my asshole, an asshole that already had two huge dicks in it.

Mistress Kay was right there filming, one hand inside her panties. "I told you we needed to try three at once, didn't I slave?" I moaned a yes from between Jamal's cheeks.

Three cocks in my ass! One more fantasy off the bucket list. I was I sissy heaven again as the three black studs started hammering my ass. Jamal had me take his balls into my mouth and was moaning happily as I sucked on them.

Jamal turned around, and I took turns sucking his and Bobby's huge cocks. Bobby was another 20 year old, all muscle, sporting a twelve inch long cock that was just over two inches thick. I could get more of his dick in my mouth than Jamal's, but I tried to make up for that by working up and down the length of it.

I managed to get the heads of both cocks in my mouth at the same time, and sucked and licked like a madman. My head was swimming. I had five cocks in me at once! And as I felt two of the cocks in my ass explode, I came. Jamal laughed and slapped my cheek as I sucked on the two cocks in my mouth. "Waddaya know, the little white cunt likes it!"

I did. I really did.

Mistress had Jilled off several times watching all the action, and was sitting on the couch still videoing everything. "Make sure he licks that off."

Mike laughed. "Oh, we will!" All three cocks were still in my ass. Mo finally came. All three pulled out of my now gaping rectum, Zeke and Mo lying down next to Mike. Jamal and Bobby pulled out of my mouth. Bobby grabbed me by the hair and pushed me toward the three reclining men.

"Suck those cocks clean, bitch." On my hands and knees, I started licking and sucking the cocks fresh out of my ass. The depravity of ass-to-mouth has always been a massive turn on for me, and knowing that the three huge cocks I was cleaning had been up my shit-chute at the same time was almost enough to make me cum again. I couldn't wait to watch the video!

Jamal slid in behind me. "Keep eating that cum, bitch." And then he drove the breath out of me as he rammed all fifteen huge inches up my ass and started butt-fucking me like there was no tomorrow. To this day, that's the biggest real cock I've ever had. And I've had it many times since.

I had finished my clean up job, and was now limp as Jamal literally pounded me into submission. I came back to reality as I felt myself being lifted by several pairs of hands. Jamal stood with me, his massive tool never leaving my ass. My legs were lifted and Bobby stepped in front of me. I was raised up so Jamal's cock was just inside my ass. Bobby slipped in close and pressed his cock against Jamal's, then I was lowered back down.

I moaned like a bitch in heat as the two huge tools slid into my epically stretched shit-chute. When both men bottomed out, I hung there between them, the other guys holding my legs up, my weight supported by their cocks.

Them Jamal and Bobby grabbed my ass and started slamming me up and down, hard, raping my ass like the white trash cock-slut I had become. The guys were laughing and calling me all manner of names. Mistress Kay was happily videoing all of it. I was moaning and drooling and begging them to fuck my ass harder.

I'm not sure how long they fucked me. I know I came again. Somewhere along the way I slipped off into subspace. The truth is I had found my place in the world. I had come to crave cock in my ass and mouth, I didn't give a damn if it was real or fake. I had become a cock-slut. The simple truth is I'm happiest when I'm being used and abused to provide someone else pleasure. My Mistress had figured that out about me and set about making it happen. It wasn't just something I wanted, I needed it, needed to be dominated, needed to be fucked and abused like this.

A psychologist would probably have a field day with it. I just knew this was bliss. Having my ass and mouth fucked, no, raped like this.

It was a long night. They all had at least two turns in my ass. I ate what seemed like gallons of cum. I managed to get nearly half of Jamal's cock down my throat. Several times through the night Mistress would scratch her own itch and pull one of the guys off to fuck her. Of course, I cleaned her cummy cunt after. They all took great pleasure in having me eat their sweaty asses. Three of them took turns fisting my ass while their cocks recovered. They all took a break and watched me fuck myself with a baseball bat and a wine bottle.

The night ended with me lying in the bathtub as all seven men and Mistress Kay pissed all over me. When they were done, there was over an inch of urine in the tub. Two of them grabbed my feet and held my legs up as Mistress aimed my penis so I could piss in my own mouth. Jamal then forced my face down into to pool of piss and made me drink.

As I lay there, covered in cum and piss, wearing nothing but the shredded remains of the crotchless hose, I was content. I had done my duty well that night. I could hear the guys laughing and talking as Mistress showed them out.

"Anytime you need that bitch of yours fucked, you just let us know, Kay. I know a few more guys and some gals too that would love a piece of that white slut ass," Jamal said as he hugged her.

"Definitely. I guarantee this isn't the last time we do this. Jamal, Joe, thanks for helping set this up."

"No problem babe. Like Jamal said, anytime. That is definitely an ass that was made for fuckin'. Hell, I might stop by if I need to take a piss!"

"Just call. If he's here, he's your toilet. I certainly enjoy using him." Still in the tub, I grinned at the thought of those young studs dropping by to use me as a urinal.

Mistress locked the door after them, then came back to the bathroom. She grinned down at me as I lay there. "That was fucking amazing! I can't believe you took all those cocks!"

I sat up, a tired smile on my face. "Thank you. That was ... God, that was just unbelievable! I can't wait for the next time!"

Mistress had shucked her clothes and stepped into the tub, pulling me to my feet. "So you'd do it again?"

"In a heartbeat. Mistress, I will do whatever you want me to do, fuck whoever you want me to fuck. I trust you. I know you won't allow things to go too far. I'm happier right now that I've ever been. This is what I'm meant to do."

"You really are a cock-slut, aren't you? My cock-slut." She pulled the plug and turned on the shower. The warm water felt wonderful on my tired, abused body. "Well, remember what you just said, bitch. Because tomorrow night, you, my little whore, are the entertainment at my friend's bachelorette party. And there are going to be at least twenty women there. Probably more. If you think you got a workout tonight, bitch, you ain't seen nothin' yet!"

And with that she kissed me, licking the piss and cum off my face, grabbing my still hard cock and sliding it into her pussy. As we stood there fucking under the spray, I thought about that night, and the next night. As she wrapped her legs around my back and rode me to orgasm, I laughed, fucking her harder.

Life was good!

To be continued...