Slave Ch. 04

Story Info
Slave is properly broken.
2.8k words
4.4
64.2k
9
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 12/17/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melody pushed herself up from my lap and sat on the bed, spreading her legs wide so Slave could see her pink slit glistening with its fuck honey already. She held up the remote control as I pushed the rest of my clothes off my body, unceremoniously dumping them on the floor. Melody turned on the switch that started the whole unit rotating on its cam system, the effects of which were immediately apparent on Slave's face and in her twitching body language. She was crying as her pussy issued forth another gush of cum, straight down onto her 20 year old Care bear.

"Id' say she really enjoys her new toy," Melody said, fingering her clit lightly in long strokes of her pussy.

"I know I like mine," I purred, licking my lips while staring at Mel. She looked up at me, biting her lower lip, leaning back on the bed.

"Well then fuck me!" she almost laughed. "I need that dick of yours splitting my pussy! Or maybe in my ass, or tit fucking me, or anywhere...I just need to feel that piece of meat!" Melody said, sitting up and reaching out for my rampant cock.

"Tsk tsk tsk," I clucked. "Let the Slave decide. Slave! What do you want to see your friend fucked first?" She looked up at me, tears welling up in her blue eyes, her body twitching. She said nothing, but her face was pleading to stop the delicious torture. "No answer?" I said after a few seconds. "Mel, try to persuade her," I said. Melody got an evil grin on her face and she clicked the button for the micro-vibrators to kick on, turning each of the 10 spinning knobs in her cunt into a mini-vibrator. Slave started to twitch and convulse in the chair, her nostrils flaring as she tried to catch her breath. Slave screamed into the ball gag, taking a deep breath and screaming again.

"Looks like Rainbow Bear is getting a bath," I said, reaching down and pushing into the soggy stuffed animal. My finger didn't quite squish into the worn material, but it would by the end of the afternoon. Slave started openly sobbing, cuming like she'd never cum before, and still humiliated as hell.

"Melody, since Slave can't get it figured out, maybe you should pick. Pussy or ass?" I said, standing up and wiping my finger through Slave's hair to get the cum off it.

"MMmmmmm, how about ass? Your next load will still be good sized and that'll get one of her pretty little animals dirtier," Melody said sluttily. I sat down on the bed and lay back next to Melody, my 9 inch rod standing at full mast.

"I like how you think," I said. "Slave, until I say otherwise you also belong to Melody. You will do anything she says, no matter what. Is that understood?" Slave mumbled something through orgasm and ball gag and nodded. Melody was wasting no time in climbing over my legs. She pulled my cock against her boiling sex a few times to lube it up with her generously watering twat before sinking it into her ass.

"Slut! Watch..." Melody said, moaning as she felt my dick split her ass and move into her tight, hot ass. The heat was amazing, the tightness was even better. It made me want to cum right then and there, especially after watching Slave's fuzzy little pussy cum into her Care bear. We both moaned as she started back up, managing only 4 inches in her ass on the first stroke. She slowly built up a rhythm and it wasn't long at all until the entire length of my cock was buried in her hot channel, her pussy gasping like a fish on top of my balls, her juices thickly coating my sack. Slave's eyes were glued to the scene the whole time.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck yes!" Melody mewed. I sat up slightly and reached around to fuck her clit with my fingers. I felt her own hand working inside her pussy, her rapidly moving fingers hitting mine as we worked her pussy flesh, her knuckles against the thin wall between her pussy and my cock as she rapidly frigged her own g-spot.

"Slave, she's going to cum, and it's going to be big. I can feel her tight ass squeezing against my dick, it makes me want to cum, too...but you've got so many stuffed animals that need to be coated here for your punishment," I said, speeding up my ministrations on her clit. My fingers stroked softly, quickly, and teasingly, barely brushing against her little bud, but making her jump every time I did.

"It has been a while since you've been properly fucked, hasn't it?" I said, leaning up so my breath collided with the tan skin just behind her ear. I licked her ear lobe gently and her body convulsed heavier.

"Yessssss," Mel whimpered.

"You want to cum?" I asked, licking along her neck.

"Badly. Please!" she begged. I grabbed the nearest stuffed animal I could find, one of the many small Pound Puppies scattered on the bed, and teased it up Melody's thighs.

"Let her down a little, I want to see her face as your pussy creams all over her toy," I whispered. Melody reached over and clicked the vibrator down to almost nothing at all. With her hand gone, I pushed the soft plush animal up inside her pussy, stroking it inside her opposite her bouncing ass on my cock. Slave looked up and saw only the last inch of her favorite Pound Puppy sticking out of her friend and neighbor and she screamed, her eyes welling up with tears again, but her pussy letting loose another gush of cum into her teal bear.

"Cum. Cum you horny bitch. Coat this furry fucker with your cunt juice, punish Slave for being a slut and show her how a real slut behaves," I hissed, my lips sucking on her neck just below her ear. Melody started to twitch and sat completely down on my dick. I felt her pussy getting wetter and wetter and I felt her juices soaking into the stuffed animal in my hand. I fucked her with it faster, the action making sloppy splashes in and out of her gushing cunt. Mel fell back against me, her body still twitching, her ass and pussy pulsing as they contracted around their intruders. It took everything I had to not shoot my hot load up her ass right there. I pushed the rest of the Pound Puppy up inside her quivering quim, and Melody's orgasm slowed down enough she could breathe again. I let her come down a little more before hitting her clit with my fingers, strumming it like a guitar in a heavy metal band.

"OH FUCK YES!" Melody screamed, her voice going several octaves higher, almost hurting my ears. I looked at Slave and her eyes were riveted to Mel's pussy, drinking in the sight before her, no longer crying.

"Second cum, second animal," I said quickly. I pulled the Pound Puppy free from Mel's pussy with a wet plop and quickly put another stuffed animal to her convulsing cunt; this one a small brown teddy bear. I threw the small dog against Slave's chest, the cum-coated stuffed animal splattering against her skin, leaving a wet spot where it bounced off her puffy left nipple.

I rubbed the bear up and down Melody's slit, soaking it thoroughly. Her sphincter was working my dick like a butterfly winged vice and it wouldn't be long before I popped.

"If I'm going to cum, she's going to cum," I hissed, reaching over for the remote and turning all the selections to full power. Slave's eyes went wide with panicked pleasure and she inhaled sharply before screaming into her ball gag. Another sharp breath, another scream, this one longer and louder than the last. I could hear her pussy squirting juice into her bear, and it was no longer enough of a sponge to contain her cum. It started dripping out of the bear and down the chair, falling in an orgasm induced rain.

I lost it. I felt my dick surge inside Mel's ass, and Mel felt it cuming, too. She pushed herself up off my thighs a little, letting just the head of my dick stay embedded firmly in her tight ass. I looked down to see my cock pull heavily with each shot of cum that blew into Melody's rectum. She took over fucking herself with the teddy bear through her orgasm. I could see Slave's eyes glued to my twitching cock, her eyes filled with lust and fear. I felt myself twitch heavily as the last load of cum shot into Mel's hot ass. I looked around for something to use as a cum mop and my eyes fell on he sock monkey.

"Oh god, oh god, oh god," Mel started moaning as she came back to her senses. She tossed the cum soaked bear to Slave, colliding with her right puffy nipple, leaving a second smear of cum on Slave's pale chest.

"That's just what I was thinking," I moaned, my cock still twitching inside Mel's ass in post-orgasmic bliss.

"Doesn't she ever run out of cum?" Melody asked, pointing at Slave. Her cum was still dripping off the front edge of the chair, but her head had gone limp and her chin was resting against her chest.

"I don't know about cum, but it sure as hell looks like she passed out," I said, panting to get my breath back.

"So what about us then?" Mel said, wiggling her gorgeous ass in front of my eyes, trying to keep my softening dick buried in her ass.

"Well, Curious George here is going to get a cum bath and we'll clean up. I'll decide what to do with her in the mean time," I said. Melody slowly lifted herself off my cock, moaning in complaint the entire time. My thick head popped free from her tight confinement and we both sighed. I put the sock monkey under her ass and almost immediately my cum started draining from her dark hole. There wasn't much left; I'd already painted her tits once today, and not that long ago, really. It sure stained the monkey though, and that's what I was going after.

"I think we'd better shower separately," she said, wincing a little as she swung her leg over mine and slid off the bed to stand up. I pushed myself up, my arms bracing me for support. "We need some recovery time," she said. Her hand went to leisurely stroking her red cunt. "This poor girl hasn't had a work out like that in a long time, and the last time Frank was home the only thing he wanted to do was ass-fuck. I'm gonna sleep like a baby kitten tonight.

I nodded. My balls didn't quite hurt yet, but I'd shot a lot of jizz so far today and I was thirsty as hell. I stood up and escorted my naked neighbor to the back door so she could take the deck to her house and be seen by fewer people.

"Clothes?" I questioned.

"Fuck it. There's just something about walking around naked outside," she said, giving me a quick wink before disappearing through the door.

I took a quick shower, cleaning my cock off carefully; we'd rubbed the poor thing raw, but goddamn did it feel good at the time. I toweled off and walked back into Slave's room. She was still bound to the chair, her eyes wide and tears were running down her cheeks. Her whole body was trembling and in the silence I heard the motors of the super-vibrator whirring at full speed inside her pussy and ass. She had a pleading look on her face and the whole room smelled of her pussy juice. There was a dark stain on the carpet below the chair, and her juice was still slowly dripping from the front of her chair. Her whole room was going to smell like pussy for quite a while. Part of me received a dark satisfaction in that, part of me felt concerned that my friends wouldn't get their security deposit back when they moved out of the apartment.

I walked over to the bed and held up the remote. I showed it to Slave and waved it slowly.

"Have you learned your lesson?" I asked. Her bleary eyes and tear streaked cheeks bobbed in time with her heaving chest. She looked like she was fighting off another orgasm and I toyed with the idea of making her cum again. She mumbled something that I took to be a "Yes, Sir" and I nodded.

"Good," I said, shutting the device off via remote. I unbuckled the still cum-soaked ball gag and she breathed heavily, her body still trembling from being in punishing orgasm for nearly an hour straight. I reached behind her and released her handcuffs, and with nothing holding her in the chair she slumped forward in the chair and rolled slowly onto the floor. She sat there and twitched, her pussy and ass pushing the vibrator and its battery box out of her body as more of her thick cum kept issuing from her with every push.

I pulled the device out of her, her loose pussy not even popping as it came out, but a rush of hot cum flowed out of her and over her clit, making her whole body twitch. I set the vibe on her dresser and picked up her cum-soaked Care bear. It felt like it had been at the bottom of a lake.

"Suck your cum from your bear. We'll give your pussy a rest, but your mouth didn't get any punishment," I said firmly. She didn't even look at me, didn't nod, and didn't speak. I tossed the bear next to her and it splatted against the carpet, spraying her chest with droplets of cum. Her arm weakly pulled the dripping fabric to her mouth and she put an arm in and started drinking the cum from her favorite stuffed animal.

I put my pants on and went into the other room to see what was happening in the clean world. Jim was still playing his video game and was doing quite well.

"I think everyone in a three block radius heard you guys in there," he said, not taking his fingers off the controller or his eyes off the screen.

"Sorry about that."

"Fuckin' should be. You're lucky you're the good friend you are or I'd have busted in there and kicked you square in the balls just to shut you up."

"Lucky me then," I sighed, smiling. I fished around the side of the couch and found an unopened, but decidedly warm beer. I was watching Jim play in silence for most of the next 10 minutes.

"I'd better go check on her, she's awfully quiet," I said and pushed up from the couch. I walked back to her room to find her sitting in her cum soaked chair, her teddy bear sitting on her dresser, still wet, but not nearly so much as it was before.

"Why?" she asked, half sobbing.

"Because you have no discipline, Slave. You make stupid decisions and you don't even think about the consequences. Everything in your life is drinking and fucking and if you get a disease, big fuckin' deal. How many guys have you fucked without protection?"

"I don't know, like 12 or 15," she stammered.

"Bullshit," I said cutting her off. "That slutty cunt of your has had more than that..."

"This year," she said, cutting me off. I stopped, my mouth hanging open slightly. I shut it and nodded, not that she could see it.

"That's exactly what I'm talking about. No fucking responsibility at all. Not a care in the world. That's gonna change. You infected the wrong mother fucker this time, ho," I said, angrily, but not shouting. I let the words sink in for a moment and her shoulders started to bob with her sobbing.

"I didn't mean," she blubbered through her tears.

"You didn't think, is more appropriate," I said flatly. Her sobs reached a vocal level now, and was bordering on wailing as she snuffed her nose.

"So you're here to teach me, is that it?" she said, taking a deep breath and trying to stifle her crying.

"Something like that, Slave. Get yourself cleaned up, you've learned your lesson for the day," I said turning and walked out of the room.

"I learned something today, Sir," she said quietly. I paused in my step. "I learned I really am the slut that everyone always told me I am," she continued. I continued out the door and I barely heard her whisper, "And I learned that I like it. All of it."