Slave Ch. 05

Story Info
The bachelorette orgy continues...
1.9k words
4.36
29.2k
6

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 05/14/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This is a fetish story involving a bisexual submissive man. If that isn't your bag, please don't read. If it is, enjoy! Comments and constructive criticism are welcome. Truth be told, I'm not sure parts of this chapter are physically possible, but I'd sure like to find out!

And the orgy continues...

*****

The floor show was me, of course. Or, what they were about to do to me. I finished dressing, red fishnet stockings, red strappy high heeled sandals, red lace camisole. No panties, this time. And I still had the red pig-tailed wig on. Some of the women had enjoyed using the pig-tails as handles.

Mistress met me at the door. "Very nice, slut. Here." She put on a set of nipple clamps with a chain hanging between them, then led me outside by pulling on the chain.

The women started whistling and calling me names. I soaked it up, loving the degradation. They were gathered around a padded bench that had been set up in the center of the patio. It was waste high, with straps attached to the corners and legs. (It came from Tracy's dungeon in the basement, a room I became very well acquainted with later.)

Mistress Kay bent me over the bench and held me down as Tracy and Lori strapped me in place. It was actually a fairly comfortable position, and left my ass exposed perfectly for penetration. Mistress slapped my ass. "Ladies, the three of us need to go get ready, please feel free to whip this bitch while we're preparing."

For the next five minutes, every woman there took turns with the floggers and riding crops. There wasn't a spot on the entire backside of my body that wasn't beet red by the time the three ladies came back out. It stung like hell.

I loved it.

"Holy shit!" Upon hearing one of the women exclaim that, I looked up. Holy shit was right. Kay, Tracy and Lori were all sporting brand new strapons. These things were monsters. Nearly two feet long and four inches thick, easily. This was going to plumb new depths. I had been fisted elbow deep many times at that point, but these beasts were going to go even farther up my shit-chute.

Frankly, they scared the hell out of me.

Frankly, I wanted them in my ass so bad I could taste it.

This was exactly the kind of challenge I had come to crave, to see just exactly how much punishment my ass could take.

"Ladies, please grab your cameras. We three are going to take turns butt-fucking this bitch until he begs us to stop. We want as many pictures and as much video as we can get. Lori, since this is your party, you have the honor of breaking his faggot ass in with your cock."

"Why, thank you Kay." Probably two dozen cameras were focused on us as Lori lined that horse dick up with my asshole. Mistress poured a copious amount of lube on it. "Ready, fag-boy?"

"Yes, Mistress." I didn't sound all that sure. Lori didn't care.

She laughed, then started working the head past my sphincter. That wasn't too bad, I'd actually had wider than that. The bit that came next, though...

Lori grabbed my hips and slammed the full length of that monster into my ass in one savage thrust.

I screamed. Oh Good lord, did I scream. That might have been the most painful thing I've ever experienced. And I kept screaming as she took a step back, pulling it almost all the way out, then started slam-fucking my ass. She was rocking back and forth, managing to fuck more than half the length in and out, but always burying it to the hilt on the in thrust.

It felt like it was in my throat.

The women were cheering her on.

"Fuck that worthless faggot!"

"Yeah, wreck that ass!"

"Tear it up!"

"I'm gonna show my husband this the next time he wants to fuck my ass!"

"Shred that faggot ass!"

Lori had sweat running off her, but she was loving this. "Goddamn right, fag-boy. Hear that? We're gonna destroy this worthless fuckhole of yours."

By then I had stopped screaming, and was just trying to breathe. I could feel my insides being rearranged. It still hurt, but the pain was easing to a dull ache, sort of a weird uncomfortableness.

Mistress was kneeling in front of me. It took me a few seconds to realize she was mouthing words to me. Do you want me to stop this?

I almost said yes. Almost. But I couldn't bring myself to do it. This was just the kind of depravity I craved. And, amazingly, pleasure was starting to mix with the pain. Lori was hammering my ass with almost two feet of cock, and I wanted more.

I shook my head no and mouthed water and Vicodin, please. She smiled and produced a pill and a glass of water complete with a straw from under the bench. She knows me too well. I downed the Vicodin and half the water. It was the only time the whole weekend that I had anything to drink but piss. I mouthed thank you, Mistress, then settled in to endure the rape.

And rape it was. Lori fucked me for nearly half an hour. She finally slammed all the way in, then stopped and slapped my ass. "Ready to say uncle, fag-boy?"

"No, Mistress." She could barely hear me, I was so hoarse.

Lori laughed. "Goddamn, you really are a glutton for punishment. Next!"

She pulled out and slapped my ass several times with the dildo. Tracy stepped in behind me. She spread my cheeks and spit into my asshole three times. "Hope Lori left some lube in there bitch, 'cause that's all you're getting from me."

There was, thank God. Tracy hammered home and managed to fuck me with even more force than Lori. My thighs were starting to hurt from the repeated slamming into the bench, even with the padding. And then she started beating my ass, switching back and forth from left cheek to right, hitting me with powerful, openhanded slaps.

I learned later that Tracy was a professional domme on the side. One of the reasons for the isolated house. She could abuse her clients any way she liked, indoors or out, and not have to worry about the neighbors. She was heavily into pain and the art of inflicting it, but had mastered every aspect of being a dominatrix, and had been advising Mistress Kay since she and I had started experimenting. And she was having a ball blasting into my ass like this.

I was in pain, but I was also well into subspace. The butt-fucking, the beating, the humiliation of the audience, the degradation, the sheer depravity of the whole situation, it was perfect. My life had become so much better since I'd accepted the fact that I was a sissy cock-slut. I mean, c'mon, how many times am I going to have the opportunity to be raped by forty-two incredibly horny women?

Bliss.

Tracy fucked me for just short of fifty minutes.

I came twice.

Tracy finally collapsed, dripping with sweat, gasping for breath. "Damn. You give yet, bitch?"

"No, Mistress." It was a barely audible moan.

Tracy was surprised. "Hunh. First time for everything. That's some slave you got there, Kay." She gave one last savage thrust, then yanked her cock out of my gaping hole. She walked around and had me lick it clean. I was in a daze, but I do think there was some extra flavor there, dredged up from the depths of my bowels.

I didn't care. It added to the kink factor.

Mistress was stroking my ass. "I know." She started undoing the straps. When some of the women protested, she waved a hand. "No, no, the show isn't over yet. We're just going to change it up a bit."

She helped me stand up. I took a few seconds to stretch as Mistress walked over and laid down on a pad a few feet away. She poured lube on the strapon, then waved me over. I approached with some trepidation. This one was slightly longer and fatter than the other two.

"Face away from me, slut. I want you to fuck yourself on my cock, all the way in and out, straight up and down. And I want the best view I can get."

Hoooo, boy. My legs were already shaky, especially in the three inch heels. They said they were going to fuck me until I begged them to stop. This would probably get it done. Teetering on my heels, I straddled Mistress. Wedging the head of her cock against my anal ring, I took a deep breath and sat down on it, slowly taking the entire24 inch length into my body. It really did feel like it was in my throat.

Thank God for Vicodin.

All the way down on my haunches, I could feel the imitation balls against my own. I took a moment to adjust to the size of it, then raised myself back up 'til just the head was still in my asshole. I knew I wouldn't last long fucking like this, so I decided to give them a good show.

So I started slamming myself down on that beast. Hard. Looking around, many were filming the 24 inch monster as it invaded my shit-chute. All of them were masturbating. Within minutes my legs were on fire. But it felt so good in my ass. Mistress lay there, calling me names and smacking my ass, enjoying the show.

After fifteen minutes, I was slowing down, my legs about to give out. "Slave?"

"Yes, Mistress?"

"Are you getting tired?"

"I'm sorry, but yes, Mistress."

Unseen by me, she motioned Lori over. "I'll make you a deal. I'll let you stop if you do one more thing for me."

"Anything, Mistress." I really should be more careful about saying that.

"Stand up, but leave my cock in your ass." I did, the slightly hunched position making my legs shake. That's when I noticed Lori laying down, entwining her legs with Mistress' so that their dildos were standing up against each other.

Realizing what was about to happen, I regretted my 'anything' statement of a moment ago.

Lori was smirking up at me. "If you can take both our cocks all the way up your worthless faggot-y ass, we'll let you take a four hour break to get some sleep. Otherwise, every woman here will spend the next four hours butt-fucking you with these horse cocks."

Four hours of sleep sounded really good right then. "Very well Mistress."

Tracy was kneeling beside me, holding the dildos together. She spat on Lori's. "Go for it, bitch!"

I eased down. It took some wriggling to get Lori's started, but once the head popped in, the first foot or so wasn't too bad.That last foot though, that took some work. It took ten minutes, and damn did it hurt, but I finally was able to lift my feet off the floor and let my weight settle the last inch all the way up my horrendously stretched bowels.

The women started cheering. Nobody there had ever seen anything quite like it. It was definitely a bachelorette party for the ages.

And it was only half over...

To be continued...