Slave Elizabeth

Story Info
Master visits his slave.
1.1k words
4.02
28.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elizabeth sat on the couch, dressed in a robe of fine black silk, She was nude beneath it, Her womanly curves; full, firm breasts with nipples the size of fifty-cent pieces, and the color of dusty rose. Hips, slightly wide, but made for a man's thrust. Her cunt, shaved bare to always allow Him to see her excitement, when serving him. Her long, blonde curly hair was pulled up in a tight ponytail. Her fine chiseled face, and bright green eyes, were highlighted with just a hint of blush, and mascara.

Her only jewelry, was the thick leather collar around her throat. Black, with studs. He purchased it at the pet store, when they were together. His steel blue eyes reminding her as he tried various pet collars around her throat, that this was what she was. His pet. She was remembering when he bought her this very collar, then the phone rang, breaking into her thoughts.

"I'm here."

Click.

She rose from the couch, slipped out of her robe, then moved to kneel in the middle of the floor. Thighs tightly together, arms behind her back, hands clasped, forehead to the floor. She knelt there, for what seemed to be an eternity. She knew he stood just on the other side of the door. Waiting. Knowing. That each second that ticked by, her need to serve him grew, her breath quickened, her juices flowed between her thighs.

She heard the key in the door. Her body already shivering with need. Never once did she raise her head to look a him. He would come to her when he desired, and not a moment before then. She listened, as he dropped his bag, then went to the refrigerator. She could tell as he opened a bottle of water, his favorite brand always on hand, and took a sip. She heard his footsteps as he walked back across the room to sit on the couch.

"Greet your Master, pet."

She rose to all fours, keeping her head down, eyes averted from him, and crawled to him with catlike grace. She lowered her face, kissing the tops of his feet, in adoration of him. He reached down, and patted the top of her head, then wrapped his hand in her ponytail, and yanking her head back. Gasping softly, she kept her eyes from meeting his, as his mouth came down to claim hers in a fiery kiss.. Her eyes closed, her breath quickened to almost a pant, as her body shuddered in response to it.

He pulled away from the kiss, then pushed her face into his lap, hissing,

"Suck my cock, pet."

Grunting and groaning, her fingers reached to unzip and unsnap his jeans, as her face nuzzled his cock thru the denim. Reaching in, pulling his semi-hard cock out, and placing her lips on the head of it, dribbling spit over the helmet, as she thrusted her tongue into his slit, slurping the hidden treasure there. Sucking the mixture of piss and precum from his head, she whimpered as she fed on it. Pushing her lips down further on his cock, she drooled and whimpered as she wetted his growing hardon in her mouth. Grabbing her by the ponytail, yanking her head up, but not from his cock, he stood up long enough to command,

"Pull my pants down."

Tugging on his pants frantically, freeing his cock and balls to her mouth. Whimpering and moaning as he pushed her mouth down on his hard cock, and held her there. Gagging, choking on his shaft, tears stinging her eyes as she struggled with him in her throat. He enjoyed her struggles, holding her there longer, his balls pressed to her lips, and he whispered,

"5"

"4"

"3"

"2"

"1"

He yanked her mouth off his cock, and jerked her head back to look at him. Mascara, smudged in the corner of her pretty green, tear filled eyes. Her lips glistening with his precum and piss. A smile of satisfaction curled his lip as he watched her full breasts, rise and fall sharply. He reached a hand down to pull and twist on one nipple, then the other. Then once more. Then again. Each time his pulling and twisting harder, till her nipples were rock hard nubs. Her back arched, and a soft whimper of pleasure escaped her lips. Her eyes begged his silently, as the pain pulsed thru her body, and dripped from her cunt as pleasure. He knew her. What she needed. And, when it pleased him, like it did now, he fed her desire for pain in her.

"What are you?"

Her eyes dropped from his, even as her body responded to his words.

"I am a slave. A pet. A fucktoy for my Masters pleasure."

He smiled down at her, stroked her hair, then whispered,

"Finish me pet."

With drool dribbling from her mouth, she wrapped his cock once more between her lips, and suckled him. Pumping her lips up and down his shaft, as her hunger for his seed grew. She reached up with one hand, raking nails gently over his balls, scraping at the tender flesh behind them, as she milked him for her reward. He no longer guided her actions allowing her to feed on his cock, while he tilted his head back moaning in pleasure as she sucked him off.

He held back as long as he could. She throat fucked his cock with wild abandon, as he stood there, not needing to do anything but enjoy it. He felt her gagging around his thick head, and shaft, and at the point that he knew he would release, he grabbed her head, and rammed himself as far down her throat as he could. His balls squashed flat against her wet lips, and shot his load. Spewing his seed down her throat. She choked and gagged, then swallowed it. Soft whimpers and grunts of pleasure escaped against his cock, as his body shuddered with release inside of her fuckable mouth.

He looked down on her, smiling once more, brushing a tear from her cheek, as he pulled his cock from her mouth and painted her lips, cheeks and chin with his dripping seed.

'Such a good pet."

She smiled up at him, her cheeks glistening, and whispered,

"Thank You Master, for allowing me to serve You."

He pulled his pants up, and walked over to the couch and sat down on it, pointing to his feet and commanding,

"Here pet. You may lay at my feet."

She crawled and curled up at his feet, warmed with the knowledge that soon, he would sate his desires with her body once more.