Slave for a Day

Story Info
Wife takes up his offer to be her boy toy.
5.6k words
4.27
67.1k
20
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
halj
halj
2 Followers

It had come up before a couple of times before. My husband of many years was offering to serve as my "Boy Toy" for a day. I had always laughed and joked but this time was different, I was considering it. My sex slave for a day, how exotic.

"How would this work?" I asked. I don't think he ever expected me to pursue it.

"Well, I'm not sure, but would you like to try something like that?" he responded.

"Details, I need details!" I countered, to which he responded, "I'll get back to you."

He was quiet until later that evening and then indicated that he wanted to talk.

"I guess what I was thinking by a sex slave is that you could place me in bondage and I would be yours to command," he started.

"What kind of bondage?" I wasn't about to make this easy for him.

"Ahem- well, we have the leather wrist and ankle cuffs. Those would be pretty secure." The items that he was referring to were a set of restraints that he crafted some time ago. They were beautiful black leather fleece lined cuffs with a short chain between both the wrist and ankle cuffs. The cuffs themselves were about 2 inches wide, with a smaller strap wrapped around them and fastened with a roller buckle. A luggage-lock could be used on the buckle. They indeed would be QUITE secure.

"And you would be mine to command?" I probed.

"Yes," he sighed and hung his head.

"You would have to be naked," I announced, which caused him to look up abruptly. "Oh, maybe I could give you a pair of panties to wear," I offered with a broad smile. "Just checking, I could use you for sex, or for work, or just ignore you all together, is that right?"

"Yes, I would be yours to command."

It was time to test his resolve. "After your shower in the morning, put on the cuffs, lock them and bring me the key" The startled look on his face was precious.

"Tomorrow?" he inquired.

"You didn't have anything else planned, did you?" I smirked.

"No," he announced, "Nothing much planned."

"Good, because you are going to help me with some chores around the house." I walked to my dresser and searched around for a bit. "There they are," I said, pulling out a pair of black satin panties with side ties, "These will work great." I threw the slinky garment to him and marveled at his stunned expression.

There was somewhat of an uncomfortable silence over breakfast the next morning. After the meal, I stared at him and asked "Isn't it about time you were taking your shower?"

"I guess you're right," he replied and headed upstairs.

I adjourned to my office and after what seemed like a marathon shower he arrived in my office. He was wearing only the panties that I gave him, along with the wrist and ankle cuffs. The short chain between his ankles gave him a mincing stride as he moved toward me. He held out a necklace with a couple of keys which I took and placed around my neck. "Let me see the locks," I demanded.

"OK," he said, moving his bound hands forward for me to inspect.

"Lets try 'Yes, Mistress' the next time".

"OK, I mean, Yes Mistress," he croaked. I checked the locks and found them secure, as I knew they would be. There was about 10 inches of chain between the wrist cuffs, which were attached to the cuffs with Dee rings. I noticed a snap type fastener on one of the Dee rings. "What's that for," I asked pointing at the snap.

"In the event that you desire to additionally restrict your slave's movements, Mistress," he answered.

"Please explain?"

"You can use the snap fastener to lock the cuffs together tightly rather than having the length of the chain between them," He continued.

"Very good, I might find it necessary to use that feature," I said menacingly.

I had been considering a series of petulant rules that I could spring on him to increase my control and it was time. "I have a few rules for my slave. You have already begun to refer to me as Mistress, and I will call you anything that I like." I pointed at the bulge in his panties " You are not allowed to touch yourself, do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress, no touching myself, I understand," he echoed.

"Furthermore, you are not allowed to touch ME unless I give you my permission. You are not to pester me with a bunch of questions, speak only when spoken to, and obey every request without question, do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress," came his reply.

I was really beginning to enjoy this. "Please kneel," I said indicating a spot on the floor not far to the side of my office chair. He obediently knelt at the spot and remained quiet as I went back to working on my computer.

I had been working on an e-mail but I was having a hard time concentrating. I started to get a warm sensation in center thinking about my prisoner sitting quietly on the floor a few feet away. I glanced over and saw him staring at me with a star-struck expression. As soon as I looked, his eyes glanced down at the floor. I couldn't mistake the lump that had grown in his panties.

"Where is the collar and lead?" I asked, breaking the silence.

"Ah, I don't know."

"What," I said in a stern voice.

"I'm sorry, Mistress, I'm not sure where it is," he corrected himself. "It might be in the toy-box," he offered. He was referring to a chest that we keep in the closet that holds our fetish equipment. "I will go look for it," he said, beginning to stand.

"You will sit where you were told to sit. I'll go look for it as well as a couple of other things," I announced. As he was settling back down I directed him to move closer to one of the tables. "Hands up by the table leg," I ordered and he immediately complied. I took the chain between the cuffs and ran it around the table leg, then fastened the whole works together with the snap between the Dee-rings. With him solidly attached to the table leg, I left the room.

I lifted the cover of our toy-box to do a quick inventory. I found the collar and lead and also a small cat-o-ninetails which I pulled out also. We had a nice selection of other items as well. Two sizes of butt-plugs as well as a plug harness, a blindfold, some scarves, and some other items. I searched around for another item that I knew I would find here, a dildo harness and short dildo. "Good, that might come in handy later," I said to myself. As I stepped back into the room my slave looked relieved to see me until he saw the cat. I put the flogger on the desk beside my computer and mumbled something about what could happen to a slave that didn't respect their Mistresses.

"Mistress, may I speak?" he said, meekly.

"Yes, do you have a question?" I probed.

"A request, Mistress," came his reply.

"Go ahead, I will consider it."

"I would like to be allowed to go to the bathroom," he announced in a low voice.

"A few too many cups of coffee this morning, I see," I announced.

"Yes, Mistress."

"OK, you relax there for a few minutes and I will take you to the bathroom." I offered, sitting back down to my computer.

"Thank you, Mistress," he said with a level of gratitude in his voice.

I didn't know how critical the bathroom need was, but I decided to have him wait for a bit. Besides, I needed to work out what kind of bathroom protocol we were going to use. After about 10 minutes I arose and walked to him. I snapped the collar around his neck and attached the lead which I allowed to trail down his back. I unfastened him from the table, but not from the cuffs.

"Can you get your hands behind you?" I queried.

"Ah- I think so..." he stammered as my hand went for the cat. "....MISTRESS," he shouted, just before the cat landed on his thigh. "I'm sorry Mistress," he whimpered.

"Put your hands behind your back," I said sternly. "Yes, Mistress," he replied instantly as he worked the chain between the cuffs over his feet and behind his legs. As he stood, he eased the chain over his rear ending up with his hands bound behind his back. I fastened the cuffs closely using the snap, grabbed the end of the lead and tugged him toward the bathroom, the cat still in my hand.

In the bathroom, I tied the one end of the lead to the tissue holder next to the stool, then I lowered his satiny panties.

"Sit," I instructed.

"Yes, Mistress," came the immediate reply. I think we might be getting the hang of the 'Mistress' thing finally.

"Your Mistress doesn't like to have to punish her lovely slave, please be good," I stated gently. I kissed his forehead and told him I would be back in a minute.

"I'll be good for my beautiful Mistress," he stated proudly.

While he was relieving himself, I arranged some clothes for my shower. After getting some things ready, I quietly entered the bathroom where I had left my slave in training. As promised, he was being good and simply waiting for his Mistress to return.

"OK, go ahead and flush," I requested and he worked his hands around behind him to activate the flush lever. I ran some warm water in the sink and set out the baby oil. "Time to get you washed up." I announced as I worked the soap into a lather in the washcloth. I untied the lead and guided him up from the stool. "Stand up," I said and he responded immediately. I lead him to the sink and tied the lead to the towel bar. He was soft until I applied the warm washcloth which caused him to go instantly erect. I spent a LONG time washing the area, allowing his head to swoon with the sensation. I toweled him off, then reached for the bottle of baby oil. "We wouldn't want you to get chapped, would we?" I teased while dispensing the clear liquid into my hands. I luxuriated the oil onto his middle being careful not to get him too excited. A couple of trips around the soft package, then several long, slow strokes along his hardness, some quick strokes, and a return to the slow. At an irregular interval there was a period of no contact while I applied a little more liquid to my hands and the process started yet again. When I thought he was going to pass out, I gave him a long breather, toweled off the excess oil and pulled up his panties. "There, that should keep you from getting a rash," I purred.

There was a long sigh, and he croaked "Thank you, Mistress."

With his hands still secured behind him, I untied the lead and guided him to the hallway outside the bathroom. "Sit there," I said, instructing him to sit on the floor beside a railing for the stairwell. After making sure there was no way he could tumble down the stairs, I secured the end of the lead to the banister and informed him I was going to be taking a shower. I closed the door tightly and started the shower. I removed my clothes while the steamy water filled the room with a mist that soon covered the large mirror. I knew from where he was sitting he would be able to see me in the shower in the mirror, so I wanted to fog it up before leaving the door open. The fogged mirror would keep him from being able to see me clearly. After undressing, I wrapped myself in a towel and opened the door a bit to check on him. "If you get a cramp or anything, you may yell to me, slave"

"Thank you, Mistress, I'll be OK" I left the door slightly ajar so that I could hear him, but not enough that he could see me undressed. With the mirror fogged over, he could only see my shape as I took a long and unhurried shower.

I hummed lightly and lathered myself with scented soap. I exited the shower and began to towel myself off. I could sense his movement in the hallway as he attempted to adjust his position to see me clearly, but without success. I used the hair-drier to clear a small area of the mirror so that I could dry my hair, but any attempt for him to see my naked shape was thwarted. I wrapped myself in a long robe, opened the door and clicked on the exhaust fan to clear the mist from the room before heading to my bedroom. I walked close to him to allow him to savor my fresh-scrubbed fragrance. In my bedroom, I left the door slightly ajar once again, allowing him only a glimpse of me while I dressed.

Earlier I had spent a long time going through my lingerie drawer looking for something slinky to wear. I selected a pink lace bra, some wicked matching panties and a pair of beige thigh-hi stockings. To give a little more interest I added several bracelets and an ankle bracelet. I already had the necklace with two very important keys so I was pretty much set. I wanted to show him how I looked so I went to the door and opened it fully. When I had his FULL attention, I pretended that I forgot something. I stepped back into my bedroom and slipped the robe back on, covering all of the finery. I walked back out in the hall and knelt down in front oh him.

"Are you still OK?" I inquired as I let the robe fall open allowing my legs to come into view.

"Uh-huh... Yes Mistress," was his answer and he scanned me with his eyes. I leaned over and gave him a firm kiss, told him that he had been a very good slave and that I was very proud of him.

"Thank you, Mistress," he said as I rose and went back into the bathroom.

I brushed my hair in long strokes then sat down to put on my makeup. I crossed my legs, causing my nylons to make a swishing sound, then adjusted my robe to cover me but not too completely. His eyes were riveted on me as I applied my foundation and eye color. Lastly, used a lip pencil over which I applied a ruby red lipstick, followed by a gloss. I looked in the mirror and admired my handwork. I could tell from his bulge that he was enjoying the show.

I put the lipstick and gloss in the pocket of the robe and walked toward my admiring slave. "I need to finish an e-mail so you come with me," I announced, loosening the lead from the banister. It took a little while for him to rise as his legs were stiff from sitting. His hands were still fastened behind him so I did not hurry him. I helped him from the floor, then using the lead guided him to the office, finally pointing to a spot on the floor for him to sit.

I struggled with the e-mail for about another 5 minutes while my mind raced with excitement. Where my mind was racing, my body soon followed and I was getting quite hot.

"Your duties include sex slave, don't they?" I asked out of nowhere.

"Yes, Mistress," came the immediate reply.

"I'm getting a little tense, please come here," I commanded.

"Gladly, Mistress."

I spun my chair around and faced him, indicating that he should kneel at my feet. "Please serve your Mistress," I ordered as I opened my robe and my legs to him.

He busied himself on my panty-covered sex, causing my desire to grow ever more intense. He quietly laved me with long strokes of his tongue causing my need to build. I reached down and moved the crouch of my panties to the one side so that he could reach my aching sex. His efforts paid off immediately as he allowed me a shattering climax, and then another, and... I pushed myself back from him, panting and telling him "You are a very accomplished sex slave, aren't you?"

"I try very hard, Mistress." I indicated for him to return to his chair, which he did, still licking my stickiness from his lips. There was still a great deal of stickiness between my legs, but at least I could finally concentrate on my e-mail.

After a few more minutes of working on the computer, I turned to him and asked "Are you getting hungry?"

"Yes, Mistress," came his reply.

"Good, let's go downstairs and have lunch," I offered, guiding him with the lead. When we reached the kitchen, I had him kneel on a pillow and attached the end of the lead to a table leg beside my chair. I made a couple of sandwiches and cut up some fruit, and poured a couple of glasses of water. I added a drinking straw to his glass. I laid our lunches on the table, gave him a bit of a leg and lingerie show when I sat down, then covered myself with the robe again. I felt him snuggle up next to me and lay his head on my lap while I idly stroked his thigh with my stockinged foot. His tool prominently tented up his soft panties. After I finished my sandwich, I cut up his sandwich and offered him several bites. After each bite, he offered a thank you to his Mistress. I then started sharing the fruit with him, which he ate with enthusiasm. He drank deeply of the water, causing me to smile as I realized that would necessitate another trip to the bathroom and another opportunity to soothe diaper rash.

"You have been a very good slave. Can I trust you with some some chores?"

"Yes, Mistress, I will gladly help you," he offered without hesitation.

"OK, stand and turn around so I can loosen your cuffs." I loosened the lead from the table leg, he rose and I removed the snap that held his wrists together. "You can bring your hands in front of you now," I said and he worked the chain around to the front. "There are these dishes, plus take the dirty ones out of the dishwasher." He gave a quizzical look. "Slaves do not need labor saving devices like dishwashers, those are reserved for the Mistress."

"Oh.... ummmm, Yes Mistress," he stammered. He collected the dirty dishes from the table, and removed the ones in the dishwasher, placing them all in the sink. He added soap and warm water and began to wash and rinse them. I smiled to myself as the chains between his wrists and ankles limited his movements, but he persevered. As I continued to read a magazine at the kitchen table, idly fumbling with the keys that hung around my neck, he finished washing, drying, and putting away all of the dishes and silverware. He returned to my side and I looked up, smiling.

"All done?" I questioned. He must have thought it was a trick question because he looked around very carefully and answered,

"I think so, Mistress."

"Good, now you can start on some laundry."

He did several loads of laundry for me. I played another trick on him with the dryer as I told him that timers were for the convenience of the Mistress and slaves were not allowed to use them. I made him keep checking the clothes for the proper dryness rather than relying on the automatic cycle. He took it in stride and thanked his Mistress for reminding him. Chores continued for my new slave, consisting of first of vacuuming and then mopping the kitchen floor. During the mopping, he was struggling with his restraints and proceeded to slop a good bit of water on to the floor. As he cleaned up the mess, I approached him.

"It looks like the mistress may need to assist her slave with placing the water bucket," I said sharply.

"I'm sorry, Mistress," was the response.

"I will help," I said flatly, refilling the mop bucket then carrying it to the far side of the room. "There you go, slave. Please leave the bucket here and try to not cause any more spills."

"Thank you, Mistress," he responded as he sized up the situation. My placement of the bucket would require that he cross the entire room, his leg restraints slowing his progress, each time he needed to rinse the mop.

"Be sure to rinse the mop often, slave. I'll be checking your work carefully when you finish."

"Yes, Mistress," he said, as he started to make the first of a number of slow trips across the length of the room.

I usually take a short nap in the afternoon so after chores I had my slave accompany me back upstairs. "Grab the exercise mat on the way through the den," I announced. Upstairs I secured his hands to a table-leg and then disappeared into the bathroom. I removed my nylons and panties, used the facility and then freshened up a bit. I left my undergarments in a heap by the sink. Afterward I went to find out if he needed to use the restroom yet.

His eyes brightened and said "Yes, Mistress."

I secured his hands behind him once more and led him to the stool and had him sit down. "I'll be right back," I said as I left the room to offer him some privacy.

I went into my bedroom and spread the exercise mat at the foot of the bed. I laid a light blanket and a couple of scarves beside it before returning to the bathroom. I had his immediate attention when I started to run the water. I repeated the anti-chafing routine, but since he was getting very excited I had to be very cautious to avoid an accident. I led him breathless from the bathroom and into the bedroom, indicating for him to sit on the mat.

halj
halj
2 Followers
12