Slave for a Night Ch. 01

Story Info
Colline introduces him to her submissive friend.
1.2k words
4.33
39.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bigdav
bigdav
5 Followers

Every time Colline walked into my life it was an adventure. Her tight little body and elfin face were a continuous turn on and she had an imaginative approach to sex that was both satisfying and exhausting. This particular day she was waiting for me when I finished at the office. I spotted her as soon as I walked through the door, seated at the wheel of her little red Mazda sports car. I strolled over and she flashed me that devastating smile of hers.

"Hop in" she said "I'm taking you to dinner."

Never one to refuse an offer I slid into the passenger seat. Colline was wearing a black cocktail dress with a halter top just thin enough to show the outline of her already hard nipples, the skirt was mid thigh and her driving position showed a hint of stocking top. I watched appreciatively as her leg muscles flexed under the sheer black silk and I couldn't resist letting my hand drift down to stroke one smooth thigh.

"Later" she whispered, "I don't want to run into anything."

I reluctantly removed my hand and contented myself with watching her glorious profile for the rest of the journey. I knew the restaurant well, a small Italian place in the back streets of Soho. The food was good and more importantly the tables were all in separate booths which made them marvelously private. I had no idea what Colline had in mind but I was willing to bet it wasn't just a plate of spaghetti.

We were soon seated at a booth near the back of the room. The booth had three sides with a small table in the middle and the open side faced a wall so we couldn't be seen by the other diners. I got the distinct feeling that it had been chosen for just that purpose. We shared a passionate kiss before the waitress arrived, tasting each other's mouths. I slid my hand up Colline's smooth thigh reaching above her stocking tops to stroke the soft bare skin. As the waitress approached I tried to remove my hand but to my surprise Colline clamped her legs together trapping my hand under her dress.

"I'd like you to meet a friend of mine." she said indicating the waitress. "She calls herself Angela."

I glanced up and did a double take, the waitress was gorgeous. Long dark hair framed a face of almost unearthly beauty, which included the most glorious eyes I had ever seen. Her body was slim, elegant and she moved with the grace and poise of a jungle cat. She smiled a greeting and crouched next to the table as if to pick something up. Colline quickly slid away from my questing fingers towards Angela and the two girls kissed hungrily, their tongues entwining. Angela broke the clinch and stood up. I looked at the two girls, the elegant slim brunette and my favourite little sexual dynamo. Colline chuckled and whispered something to Angela who smiled in return and left, presumably to follow Colline's instructions.

I felt something caress my by now bulging cock. I glanced down to see Colline's stocking foot rubbing against the straining crotch of my trousers.

"Take it out," she whispered. I glanced around the restaurant and slid down my zipper exposing my rock hard prick to Colline's questing toes. I bit my lip as the smooth silk moved up and down my aching member and her delicate toes rubbed my sensitive cock head. I saw Angela approaching and slid my hand under the table to zip my self up. Colline shook her head, "No, I want her to see!" My hands were back above the table as Angela arrived with two glasses of wine on a tray. As she put the tray down I noticed Colline's hand disappearing under Angela's skirt. Angela stood slightly bent with her mouth a little open. Her breathing had quickened noticeably and her eyes had a slightly glazed look. I could only imagine what Colline was doing but it was definitely having the desired effect. Colline's hand reappeared and she deliberately began to lick her fingers, smiling at me as she did so.

"Time for the main course Angela," she said. To my surprise the girl quickly disappeared under the table. Colline gave a little sigh and motioned me to look under the tablecloth. As I had suspected Angela already had her tongue deep in Colline's pussy and was tackling her task with a great deal of enthusiasm. I glanced up at Colline and noticed that her face was getting a little flushed and her breathing a bit more ragged. Angela's talented tongue was obviously doing its job well. Colline's hands clutched the table cloth and she chewed on her bottom lip in an effort to stifle the satisfied moans that Angela's mouth was producing. I knew from experience that Colline came very quickly from having her pussy eaten but even I was surprised at how fast she spasmed on this occasion. Within a couple of minutes her eyes went wide and her body rigid and she let out a soft groan as her orgasm overtook her.

Her eyes came back into focus and she whispered "Damn she's good, your turn next."

I felt the gentle grasp of feminine hands on my cock immediately followed by the delicious sensation of a hot wet tongue tip running up its underside. My cock twitched violently at this surprise development but was enveloped in the warm wetness of Angela's mouth as she slid her lips around its head. Her lips grasped me just below my cock head and her tongue danced magnificent patterns over my sensitive glans. She backed off, gave it a quick lick and then sank it deep into her tight throat. She had a way of contacting her throat muscles that made it seem like my cock was being milked by a thousand little hands. The sensation was incredible and within seconds I was spurting huge jets of spunk deep in her throat. She pulled her head back and caught some of my cum in her mouth, holding it on her tongue, savouring the taste.

She put my now wilting cock back into my pants and zipped me up, giving it a friendly pat before she crawled out from under the table. She walked across to Colline and kissed her deeply, Colline then opened her mouth to show me some of my spunk on her tongue. She swallowed it, licking her lips and then winked at me. Angela in the meantime had gone back to her waitress duties as if nothing had happened.

"Sensational isn't she?" said Colline.

"Incredible," I agreed, "Where did you find her?"

"At a club, she's a complete submissive, does whatever she is told!"

"You mean everything?"

"Yep, interested are you?"

"Do bears shit in the woods?" I laughed.

"Good, because I'm giving her to you for the evening."

"You're kidding!"

"Nope she's all yours for the rest of the night. Enjoy!!"

With that Colline rose and headed for the door. I sat dumbfounded for a few moments and then Angela appeared at my side with her coat on.

"What is your desire Master, I am here to serve."

Holy shit I thought to myself this is gonna be one hell of a night!

To be continued.....

bigdav
bigdav
5 Followers