Slave for the Cell

Story Info
She is forced to pleasure her captors.
2.1k words
3.96
93.8k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gwrit59
gwrit59
5 Followers

My wrists were bound over my head as I stood helpless and naked. "Squirm for me," he replied mercilessly. This mastery over my womanhood was such that I could not speak, I could not even breathe. His fingers stroked expertly and every response except mewling was beyond my capability.

He wanted to see me squirm, and I definitely squirmed well. I don't think this bastard could have hoped of a better reaction from me. I threw my head back arching my body backward. I thrust my breasts forward till they pressed against the cloth covering his chest while I undulated my hips over his toying hand.

Apparently my reaction was satisfactory considering he spent considerable time coaxing me to writhe at his touch over and over and over. The tight grip upon my forearm released freeing both hands of my captor so he could double my torment.

His hands seemed to touch me everywhere driving me into a frenzy of need that was truly overwhelming. I moaned and squirmed, humiliating myself greatly. I had never been controlled in my life, had never met anyone strong enough, to possess me, to bend me to their will.

When at long last I could sense climax approaching, my tormentor laughed and withdrew his fingers! This time around he took me too far and I was unable to curb my disappointment. "NO!!!!....... I screamed, now regretting that he had seen my response..

"I have seen you squirm, now I will hear you beg," he said smugly. "If you wish to be touched, beg for it."

To my credit I hesitated for an instant. The thought of doing such a degrading thing purely for the amusement of this man, and doing it in his presence, knowing others were watching, gave me the determination necessary to resist.........I thought.

"I-No!" was all that came out. But it was a brief instant indeed. My sex ached in its emptiness. My body burned, demanding to be touched. I continued to squirm right where I stood. No one spoke for those long moments, no one had to. These 2 men, one behind, who I hadn't seen yet, watched me patiently. They were enjoying my anguish, certain that my bravado would be short-lived.

"No!" I screamed, feeling my determination crumble. It didn't help that the other man behind me persisted in teasing me while I contended inwardly with my dilemma. The man behind me fondled my breasts, playfully squeezing, then pinching my nipples so hard I thought my nipples would bruise. Little did he know I relished the space between pain and pleasure. However, my main tormentor (now on my left).... his assault was the worst. He moved his hands between my legs reaching around to firmly squeeze high on the insides of both my thighs. His fingers kneading the flesh at the very juncture of my ravenous womanhood and I squirmed in his embrace.

My distinctly obscene movements, within this cell, where showing these 2 men an unmistakable confirmation of my heat. I was disgusted with my treacherous body for such a demeaning reaction. Even so, I could not find the strength to stop myself as I attempted to entice the man toward bringing his hand slightly upward.

Yet he refrained from indulging himself, the entertainment he found with my torment was evidently just too great. Although he would not touch me in the manner I longed for, the bastard did eventually see fit to wrench my sex open with his thumbs.

"OHH!" I gasped with wide eyes, unwittingly meeting the gaze of my tormentors as he spread the fleshy folds of my sex.
"No, I. . ." At that moment I thought I would die of shame.
"Aaahhh! Noo! Not just from what they were doing, but because I knew what I was about to do.

"I-I can't-bare it!" Through all this harassment my need continued to rise to a point where I could not hold back those dreadful words.
"A-all right, all right," I whispered. "Touch me, I beg that you touch me."
"Fuck me plzzzzzzzz!!!!"


"My, that didn't take long at all,"
"Are you begging that I touch you here?" he asked, strumming and pinching my clit with his very skilled fingers......then thrusting 2 fingers in as deep as he could into my now pleading womanhood.

"Yes!" I replied, attempting unsuccessfully to slow my rapid breathing

Now he stood back a few paces and unzipped his pants, pulled them down....to expose his now fully erect cock..alot bigger than I was accustomed to and very thick. This only fueled my passion even more. I tried to reach out and capture his cock in my hands.Only to have my hands slapped away.

"Would the shame of this...stroking his cock..... not be more than you could bare?" he asked, deliberately dragging this out for me.
"Please!" I pleaded, the remainder of my control rapidly slipping away. "I have begged to be touched! You must touch me! You must fuck me I need to be taken."

"If you wish to be touched, you must beg for it. If you desire me to plunder your aroused body, you must plead. The decision of rather or not I actually do touch you is entirely mine."
"No!" I sobbed, horror-stricken by his callousness. Noting that I'm sure he could see me staring at his now full erect member.

"Kneel," he commanded. The hands fondling me from behind moved away yet the I could sense he was still near.. I locked my gaze with his as I went to my knees upon the cell floor right in front of him, with his large erect cock just out of reach of my now salivating lips.

"Very good, but sit up straight, off your heels."
I rose up off my heels as he directed.
"Much better." He approved. "Would the shame of being touched right here, right now, be more than you can bare?" He said this while strumming my clit with his fingers, which were very adept at bringing my arousal to an even higher state.

My womanhood ached and throbbed and burned, inspiring a willingness to comply regardless of the humiliation. A willingness, that before this moment, I would have not thought possible. Just needing to be entered and dominated, knowing it would be an orgasm and experience to remember.

"Please-I-I . . . Yes! The shame is more than I can bare!" I nearly screamed. "But . . . I-I will welcome the shame! Please touch me! Please fuck me in any position you want." I pleaded.... looking up at him.

"There is no need to rush." He said, his eyes going to my thighs. "Spread your knees, so that I can better examine what it is you offer me." I shifted where I knelt separating my knees. The very air itself seemed to touch my womanhood and I shivered.

"You obey without delay" he noted.
"Please! Will you now touch me?" I gasped.
The man behind me moved to my right and I noticed that he too was naked and fully erect and slowly stroking his cock. He was so close that I could see a little dribble of cum oozing out of the tip. I knew he wasn't there unintentionally. I felt anticipation as well as uneasiness, but I was beyond caring........knowing only that my desire need badly to be quenched and my body possessed like I had never let happen before.

"You have said you do not desire me. I would like to hear those words from you now."
"I desire you!" I replied without hesitation.
"Scream it. Tell me of your need and your desire for me. Tell me what you would have me do to you"
"My-my-need grows......I need you inside me........need to feel you deep inside me.........PLEASE....FUCK.....ME.....NOW!!!!!!!" I pleaded.

"Louder!" he snapped.
MY NEED GROWS AND COMSUMES ME!" I screamed as loud as I was able. "I do desire you! I need to be touched! I want you to FUCK me!" I screamed pulling hard at my shackles. He had spurred me into hysterics and I could not stop raving. "I must be eased!" I continued on. "Do you hear?! I must be eased!"
Smiling, his eyes moved to my parted thighs. "Can you not open your knees further?"

There was no more embarrassment in doing such a thing. So with desperate haste I spread my thighs as wide as I was able, exposing my wet, throbbing pussy. It was then he moved from his place and came to me. He placed his cock in front of me, right on my lips. I waited......impatiently for him to do anything...smile, order me to take him in my mouth, anything! I was beyond caring what if any shame I felt....I just needed to be satisfied.

I knelt naked, knees open wide, my desire well established by this point, virtually imploring for them to ravish me. He stood over me, smiling a knowing smile, savoring the control he had over me.

The man behind me then snaked both of his arms around me to grasp high on the insides of my thighs. He pulled my legs up into the air.....totally exposing my wet, pulsating, quivering sex.


"OH GOD! AHH!" I shuddered as the man in front plunged his cock deep inside me with one brutal thrust. I moved my hips back and forth trying to grind myself down upon his throbbing member, and he loved it. I loved it!...I was completely out of control, as he slammed in and out of my pussy, faster and deeper with each thrust.

Then the man behind me, loosened his grip on me to help roll me over onto my knees, while the one who was assaulting my pussy, pulled out to reposition him self behind me....doggy style...which was my favorite positions. I could not stop writhing. I could not stop moaning. I felt hands on my head, pulling my hair as he guided, then shoved my head down on his cock.

I felt my body beginning to shudder as I was being ravaged by both men. Getting very close to the release I had been waiting for...forever. Pushing my hips back onto the cock behind me...meeting his every thrust. Though it hurt at first.......now was complete and total satisfaction. Savoring the combination of pain and pleasure while each thrust seemed to hit my very soul and push me deeper ont o the cock in my mouth.

"Do you wish me to finish and cum in you?"

To which I replied, pulling the other cock out of my mouth, YES.......FILL ME UP.......I want to feel your seed."

Upon hearing this both men redoubled their efforts. I felt almost out of my body as I moaned and screamed for them to fuck me harder.. I could feel my climax building as I concentrated on the cock in my mouth. Pulling him in deeper each time I went down, stroking up and down. I reached down to feel his balls and felt them draw up and tighten. I knew he was close. I pulled out to the tip and continued to stroke and suck as i felt his legs tighten and then what i had been waiting for ...His cum seemed to be a nonstop stream...quickly filling my mouth and spilling out from the sides onto the cell floor. I pulled him back into my mouth to drain him completely.

All the while I was feeling the assault on my pussy...seeming to stretch and give with his every thrust. I knew I was close and I think he could tell to, because he grabbed onto my hips roughly and continued to pound into me. My legs seemed to give way as I tried to keep pushing my hips into him. I leaned my head down onto the floor with my ass in the air, just relishing the waves of feelings coming over me as I screamed to him. ........"I AM CUMMINGGGG"

With that final release, he shoved his cock deep inside me and I felt my pussy contracting and seeming to suck him in deeper....to empty his cock of all the fluids within.

It felt like my orgasm lasted an hour, but I knew better. Still in shackles I rolled over onto my back trying to relish the tingly sensation only to have him push his cock into my mouth.....telling me to clean every bit of evidence off of his now softening cock. Which I did!!! To his complete and total satisfaction.

As they walked out of the cell I did not feel ashamed. I felt awe and amazement that I could be brought to this of height of sensation. My body still felt on fire as he turned and said..."If you can take anymore....just call out and we will be here."

To which I could not stop writhing. I could not stop moaning. I welcomed this total sexual release completely.

gwrit59
gwrit59
5 Followers