Slave for the Week

Story Info
The musings of a week with you that has yet to come.
758 words
3.83
18.9k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am sitting here in bed imagining what it will be like to be your slave for a week. I can see myself curled up naked and contented on the floor by your feet while you watch the tele. The only thing that I am wearing is my collar tight around my neck. I have already served you breakfast and lunch and cleared up afterwards; I am now waiting in case you need anything else or if you command me to do something. Your hands reaches down and softly strokes my hair, I purr in bliss and yearn to have your hand touch me in other places.

"Would you like a drink Sir?" I ask.

"Yes and get one for yourself," you answer.

"Yes Sir, thank you Sir."

Silently, I crawl on all fours out of the living room until I reach the kitchen where I stand up, enter and make us both a drink. I walk slowly back into the living room, being careful not to spill a drop. When I face you, I drop onto my knees and hand you your drink. I then put mine on the side table and get into the position to respectfully kiss and lick your feet as I have been instructed to do each time I come back into the room. My hands are placed flat on the floor on either side of your feet, with my knees tucked up underneath me and I lower my face down to start kissing your feet.

I start by kissing each toe in turn on your left foot. Tentatively I take each toe into my mouth and suck seductively at them, making sure that every part is made wet with my saliva. I then lick across the whole of your foot and up to your ankles. I take my time and make sure that I do a through job of pleasing you and repeat the whole process on your right foot. While I lick and suck I can feel my clit start to throb and ache, but I know that it is up to you what will happen next and I have no say in the matter. This thought however, does nothing to elevate the stirring of arousal inside me, but only enhances it.

"Enough," you order. "Suck."

"Yes Sir," I reply with a smile on my face.

Happily, I obey and take your stiff cock into my mouth. You suddenly grab my head and roughly push it down onto your cock, thrusting it deep into my throat. I gag slightly, but quickly readjust my throat muscles around your cock and accept it. I have learned to love the feeling of your cock deep inside my throat and pleasing you in this way also gives me pleasure. When I am on my own on nights such as this, my throat yearns for the feeling of being full and stuffed to its limits with your large hard cock. I crave the taste of your spunk and am eager to clean, not just your cock, but also your whole body with my tongue.

Perhaps you will want me to be your toilet slave in the week and every time that you need a wee you will use me in some way. You use my mouth, pussy and arse to piss in or just piss all over me as I kneel in the bath for you. Each time that you piss, I am then rewarded by being allowed to thoroughly clean your cock afterwards.

I also imagine that sometimes you might instruct me to dish out my dinner in a bowl and tell me to eat it from the floor by your feet just like a little kitten, with a collar that has a tiny sliver bell, fastened around my neck and a pussy cat tail butt plug which softly strokes my thighs with each movement I make. You may only allow me to lick your plate clean after you have eaten, leaving me hungry. But further tit-bits are then fed to me on your open palm later in the evening.

Anyway, these are just some of my random thoughts and I am sure that you have plenty of your own ideas about the week. All that I now is that I am incredibly excited about it and that I cannot wait to serve you and please you. Therefore, I wait in trepidation and now go to sleep with some happy horny thoughts, but of course, I will not cum, not until you allow me.