Slave Girl.

Story Info
She wakes up and is now the slave of a man who fucks her.
1.6k words
3.37
120.9k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carla had her ankles and wrists tied to the legs of a table. She was naked and blindfolded, squirming on the table, trying to see what was going on and where she was. She woke up on the table and the only reason she knew she was naked was because of the rot iron she felt underneath her back and the glass on her shoulder blades.

She was sprawled out, exposed in the most intimate way in front of god knows who.

"Who's a good girl?" a voice whispered in her ear. The question made her pause.

"Who are you?" she asked, but not very loudly.

Her long brown hair was down and falling over her gigantic 34DD tits. As she moved to try and see who had just asked the question, they shook and she knew that whoever was there, had enjoyed that. They were nice, full boobs. They weren't saggy, they were perky.

The blindfold came off her eyes. "I am Jason. I am your new master," he told her.

It took her a minute for her eyes to adjust to what she was looking at. He was a tall man, at least six-foot, with long-ish dark brown hair and bright blue eyes. He was quite gorgeous, actually, if he weren't some weirdo who had taken her and tied her to a table.

"Master? Um, no. I don't have a master," she told him, confidently.

"You do now. I am going to train you. Make you mine and you will do whatever I say or you will be severely punished, understand?" he asked.

"Uh, no?" she posed it more as a question than a statement. "Listen, I think you have the wrong girl. I am not going to be trained or owned by anybody," she told him.

All of a sudden, she felt a sharp slap across her face.

"What the fuck?!" she yelled at him and gave him a fierce look.

"I won't tolerate being talked to that way. You are mine and I will do whatever I want to you. As I said, if you disobey me, I will punish. That wasn't even the worst of it," he told her, his face smug.

"Fuck you," she said, getting really scared about what was going on.

He raised his hand and she expected him to slap her face again, but he slapped her right boob which hurt worse.

She kept her mouth shut.

"Good girl," he said as he walked around the table. "Now, you will address me as master or daddy," he told her, stroking her bare thigh as he walked past it.

"How will I know which one to call you at the moment?" she asked. She was taking this surprisingly well. She thought she'd fight tooth and nail, but she was surprisingly calm and had accepted this.

"Well, you'll know it's the wrong one if I hit you," he told her and walked to in between her legs. He untied them from the table. "I don't think you're going to like what I have planned for you next, but I don't really care," he said and made a motion to somebody and then looked closely at her pussy.

He stroked the outer pussy lips, feeling how smooth they were. The minute he touched her, her heart started to race. He put his finger in her slit and moved it easily up and down. "Well, well, well, who's my little wet girl? Getting off on this, are you?" he asked with a harsh, cruel laugh.

She knew that what he said was true. She could feel her juices creeping out of her, down her leg and begin going down her butt crack. She felt dirty for getting turned on by this.

"Here we go," Jason said and a smile spread across his face. She moved her head to see what he was looking at. Her eyes widened in horror.

There were at least fifteen guys standing in the room, eyeing her naked body. Her heart started racing even faster.

"What are you doing to me?" she asked and laid her head back down. He walked over to her and stroked the hair out of her face.

"Don't worry, my love, I won't do this to you all the time. I just want to push you and see how far you can go. You understand?" he said in a loving voice and it made her trust him.

"Yes," she whispered.

"Yes what?" he asked. She didn't understand what he meant.

"Um..."

He reached and pinched her nipple, which felt instantly good, but then he pulled on it and it sent pain through her body.

"Yes, master! Yes, master!" she yelled and he let go.

"Good. You're learning. Proceed," he said, the last part not to her.

A few of the men started making their way toward her and she stared at them as they started taking their clothes off.

Jason turned to her. "You are nothing, okay? Know that. You are nothing and you are good for nothing but me using you for sex. You are my own personal cum bucket, okay?" he said and she didn't reply this time.

He grabbed her legs and threw them so they were up over her head. One of the guys came over and all of a sudden she had balls in her face. His penis was average sized. He shoved it in her mouth and it took her by surprise. He started fucking her mouth and she just sat there and moved her tongue back and forth as best she was able.

She didn't see them, but she felt one man move and move his penis in the slit of her cunt and then enter her pussy. He was a big boy. She also felt a man shove his cock in her ass. She'd never wanted to try before, but she didn't know why now. It felt great.

She started giving a couple of guys hand jobs. She had five cocks focused on her. She felt great. She never thought she'd feel so good being used for nothing more than sex.

"Ugh, where do you -- want me -- to cum?" the guy fucking her mouth asked in pants.

No, she thought, don't stop. Keep going.

"Where ever you want on her," Jason said.

The guy pulled out of her mouth and just came on her face. She loved feeling the hot liquid move down her face. He moved and another guy came and started fucking her mouth now.

Now she understood where there were so many men there.

One by one, all of them came on her. She had cum all over her body. She was pretty sure that a couple of guys used her twice, but that was fine with her.

Slowly, the guys started leaving. She was still tied to the table, though now he wouldn't have to force her to be there. She had cum all up her stomach, her tits, and especially her face. She loved it. She loved the feeling of it. She wanted to lick it all up.

She just lay there, enjoying the pleasure she'd just gotten.

Jason walked over and looked up at her. "What are you?" he asked.

"Nothing but a cum bucket," she told him with a smile on her lips.

He smiled. "Very good." He was nude and she looked at his cock. It was huge! At least nine and a half inches. And it was thick.

"Why are you naked?" she asked, hoping that she didn't let the hopefulness seep through her voice.

"Because I'm going to fuck you," he told her. "All those guys may be able to fuck you and cum on you, but I'm the only one whose cum you will taste and swallow, understand?" he asked and she nodded.

He untied her from the table and she stood up but he immediately shoved her back down on the ground so that she was on all fours.

He shoved his hard cock into her tight, still sopping wet pussy and fucked her senseless. She wanted to scream from how many times she came.

When he game, he threw her over and she opened her mouth and let the cum seep into her mouth and down her throat. He tasted great.

She was satisfied. She let her shoulders relax and she looked up at him. All of a sudden, something hit her face and she thought that it was more cum, but she knew the minute it started streaming down her face that he was peeing on her. She tried to twist away, but he held her there.

"Open your mouth," he told her and she did so reluctantly. He didn't aim for her mouth, but still some got in there and she swallowed it.

"You're mine. I've marked you. I've humiliated you. You are nothing, okay? Remember that," he said when he was done.

She went to wipe the pee off her face.

He grabbed her wrist to stop her. "No, leave it on there," he instructed.

He pointed to a little dog bed situated in the corner and she didn't understand. "That's your bed. Go sleep in it. I'll feed you when I'm ready. No cleaning, no washing. You stay just was you are; cum soaked and peed on," he ordered. "And you are to be nude at all times."

She went to stand up, but he shoved her back down. "You crawl on all fours to your bed, cum bucket. Go." He shooed her away and she crawled over to her bed with her pussy and ass exposed.