Slave Girl Ch. 06a

Story Info
Continuation of the virgin bride as a slave.
4.3k words
3.5
77.8k
11

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 07/03/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a rewrite of the continuation of the slave girl story and you should have read all the previous 5 for it to make true sense.

Celia was taken back to another isolated ranch many miles from the previous one. When we had escaped they decided to move their centre of operations so that when they had found us they could bring her to somewhere unknown to me. I would have to start my searching all over again.

This time they determined that they would really punish her so they decided that Celia would be put to live with the pigs. At the entrance to the pigs quarters was a trough full of dark evil smelling liquid.

When she saw the trough initially she thought she was being cleaned up before being admitted to the house. Unknown to her it had been filled by horses and cows urine.

She was quite looking forward to being cleaned up as the drug was beginning to wear off.

She was stripped naked.

When she felt herself flung into the trough and was completely submerged some of the pee got into her mouth, causing her to splutter. It was foul and she was unable to stop herself from vomiting, adding to the vile concoction she was immersed in. She was told that there she would have to spend the night.

Next morning she was taken to the pigs where she spent the day covered in the vile, stinking mess.

On the following morning she was taken to the bathroom and hosed down before she was to suffer her next ordeal.

Celia was dressed and driven to a slave auction, something to which she had in the past become familiar.

Before she was auctioned she was of course stripped and subjected to the usual pre-sale groping and touching up. Her buyer this day was a young man who took her to the designated pleasure room.

For once she was not mistreated, in fact she was about to be very well looked after by her buyer. He started by asking, not telling, her to strip him slowly and when she had recovered from the shock she slowly divested him of his garments. He asked her to remove his lower garments first and so she unzipped his pants and removed them. Next came the boxers and the removal of this item of underwear revealed a nice sized erect cock waiting for his and her pleasure.

He then asked her to give this erect cock a nice long suck before continuing with the divestment. When he was close to ejaculating he pushed her mouth away gently and asked her to continue stripping him.

When she started to unbutton his shirt she was extremely surprised to see that he appeared to be wearing a bra. On finishing the unbuttoning and removing the shirt she could now see that he was indeed wearing a bra, a very sexy red and black peephole bra. Through the holes she could see two engorged erect nipples which were attached to two fine breasts.

She thought to herself that they looked to be about 39DD. On dropping the shirt to the ground she was now asked to suck the protruding nipples for him before she removed his bra. After performing this act for several minutes he gently pushed her lips away and then asked her to remove the bra.

They were now both naked and he guided her over to the nearby couch and proceeded to make love to her rather than give her a quick rough fucking.

He started by caressing her hair and fondling her ears, licking and nibbling at the lobes. Next he moved to the front and kissed her lips, first gently and then with more passion, slowly inserting his tongue.

She was beginning to become quite aroused by this time and when he inserted his tongue she reciprocated and so they had quite a prolonged French kiss.

He then moved down to her breasts and nipples, making sure they were made erect before moving further down. A quick flick at the navel before arriving at her cunt lips.

After giving her nether lips a good long tonguing he slowly inserted a finger into her cunt. This was soon followed by a second when he realised that she was very well lubricated already.

His treatment of her was producing dividends, she was ready for fucking much earlier than he had anticipated. Nevertheless he persisted in his build up for her.

A third finger was allowed to join the other two and she found herself being gently finger fucked for a while.

The transition from fingers to cock was very smooth. No sooner had the fingers been removed than his erect cock replaced them.

He pushed just the tip inside her cunt entrance for starters and slowly allowed it to slide gently into her about an inch before pulling out and then reinserting. This technique was repeated several times, each time getting further inside her until at last the whole of his substantial weapon was fully enclosed in her welcoming cunt.

He then proceeded to give her a very loving, orgasm producing fucking.

He made sure that during this pleasurable fuck they mutually played with each other's tits.

He ensured that she came first before he stiffened up and shot his cum deep inside her. He thanked her for the pleasure of being able to fuck her and before he took her back he kissed her long and hard.

Having been taken back to her captors Celia was now beaten and taken back to the hideout.

On her return she was told that as she had had too lenient a time at the auction she was about to be subjected to something far more uncomfortable.

She was taken to the bathroom where, after she was hosed down, she spotted a large blue rubber bag hanging from the shower curtain rod.

What she didn't know is what it contains.

The contents are actually the drippings from the pussies and asses of Kerry and Lian after they had both returned from the adult theatre where they had been fucked several times. Most of the men present had fucked both women, some several times in both orifices, making sure they all came in their pussies or asses as the case may be.

After all had finished and they had returned, both women had let themselves be drained into a large container and then the contents transferred to the blue bag.

In addition to all the sperm each man had urinated into the bag to ensure it was full.

Jim was given the task of hanging the blue rubber bag from the shower curtain rod and as he did so the excess urine/sperm mixture was dripping from the open top. Jim, miserable and expressionless as always, points to the floor and yells. "On your hands and knees Celia."

Jim, the one who will time the enema and watch her squirm, is showing every sign of enjoying the situation but it is Celia who must suffer the indignity. Celia waits on all fours.

She feels a lubricated finger push against her asshole.

Before she can react, SWAT, Jim's hand comes down on her ass. "OPEN YOUR ASSHOLE!" he yells and Celia tries to make herself relax.

7

The finger slides in, wiggles and pumps in and out then just as abruptly as it went in the finger is removed.

Jim wipes his hands and in one move pushes the nozzle into Celia's asshole. No warning proceeds the opening of the clamp and the flow of the vile mixture.

Jim lectures Celia about her misdemeanours as the enema begins to fill her. He calls her every filthy degrading name in the book and swats her ass again.

It only takes her a few seconds to feel the flow. The urine makes it burn so much that it actually feels cold for a second.

The bag is placed quite low and so the urine mixture runs quite slowly.

The first cramps hit Celia not long after the start. She knows that there is no point in asking Jim to clamp the hose and stop the flow. He doesn't believe in showing any compassion. Fortunately the first cramp in Celia's belly is lessening but unfortunately another is replacing it, which is far worse.

This one feels higher in her belly. She starts sweating with the acute pain. She looks at Jim.

"Please. It's really hurting. Please stop it." Jim says nothing. Celia looks at the bag. It's still more than half full.

"You've got a long way to go" said Jim. "It's going to get much worse."

Celia's whole stomach area is now extremely cramped and the pain is getting worse by the minute. She is aching almost to the point of passing out and continues to breathe in short gasps.

"Half way" Jim whispers. He reaches under her belly and gives it a vigorous rub. Celia gasps but is unable to complain as the pain has rendered her almost speechless.

The mixture continues to flow. Her cramps get worse.

The urine and sperm mixture works its way into every corner of Celia's bowels and she soon has cramps in places she didn't even know she had.

"Ouch, ouch, ouch." Celia screams as the cramps tighten on her belly.

"It's no use complaining you little slut." Murmurs Jim. "No one who can hear you cares in the slightest.

In fact they will be rejoicing at your discomfort."

Jim gives the bag a shake. "All done. You now have the whole bag inside your belly."

He pulls the nozzle from Celia's asshole and replaces it with a large plug. He is not too rough when inserting this butt plug in but he's not gentle about it either.

"You must reach back here and hold the plug in your asshole. Any drop leaking out and you will be severely punished."

Celia hates this plug, it is very large and very painful so now she has pains in her ass as well as her belly.

At least it seems to be keeping the liquid inside her successfully.

Jim looks at his watch, notes the time and walks away.

The closed circuit TV is still watching her so she cannot relax her hold on the plug.

She wonders how long she will have to survive before she is allowed to void the foul mixture from her stomach.

Celia is now kneeling on the bathroom floor. She's bent at the waist. Her left hand is supporting her torso, her right holding the butt plug up her ass.

She is naked and cold yet she is sweating. Tears coming from her eyes. Her belly is giving her hell, the pain is almost unbearable.

After about half an hour her mother Kerry comes in to see how she is progressing.

She has a large smile on her face as she sees Celia all cramped up and suffering.

When Jim returns 90 minutes later she is almost unconscious with the acute pain.

Jim tells her to sit up and kneel to attempt to relieve some of the pain. Celia does as she is told, her hand still holding the plug in place in her ass.

She gets into position. Her right hand is still holding the plug up her ass.

All Celia now wants is get the mixture out of her guts so the agonising pain will stop. But she knows that Jim will not make it that easy for her.

She tries one last time to get Jim to relent.

"Please Jim. I can't take any more." she screams as her tears run down her face and over her body. Finally Jim gives permission for her to release the plug.

She squats over the huge bowl that Jim has provided. As Jim positions her over it she removes the plug and the torrent of urine and sperm rushes out into the bowl together with all the other detritus that had accumulated within her since she last opened her bowels.

When Jim was satisfied that she was completely emptied he forces her into the bath.

The bath plug was in place to prevent any escape and he proceeded to empty the contents of the bowl over her head, face and body.

She was made to stay in this state for a further 3 hours.

Eventually Jim pulled out the plug and let the foul mixture drain from her. Several buckets of ice cold water were then thrown over her to clean her up before she was taken back to the sty for the night.

The family had been taking a very careful note of Celia's menstrual cycle and when they calculated that she was at her most fertile they decided to take her to the adult theatre.

By now she has been so used to being fucked and sucked that her whole outlook on life has completely changed.

Now she no longer needs to be drugged.

She wants, even needs, all these sexual things to be perpetrated upon her.

She has no idea why this is now happening to her, all she knows is that she now has a permanent itch to be fucked and she cannot wait to scratch it.

On being dropped off at the theatre the attendant in the foyer asks if she is a working girl.

She tells him "No, just a horny housewife looking for some sexual relief away from a frigid hubby.

She was certainly dressed like a working girl, with heavy make up, short black skirt and transparent blouse with red high heels.

"You've come to the right place my love." He could see she was nervous and so became sweet and even asked if she was certain she wanted to enter because it was quite crowded and there were no other females present.

She doesn't normally smoke but she asked him for a cigarette and went outside and smoked it.

When she came back in she was a little light headed and gave him his money for the ticket and let him direct her to the auditorium.

When she entered the auditorium it was dark and took time for her eyes to adjust.

Even though she could not see properly she could sense the stares. She stood at the back by the door thinking she was alone when she noticed a man sitting on a bench next to her.

He didn't say anything but just sat there. She was so nervous and really thought about leaving but knew it was not an option open to her.

She sat there frozen, watching the screen. On this screen she can make out that a large breasted redhead is sucking a large black prick whilst being taken in the ass by yet another. The light from the screen enables her to see the interior of the auditorium and she can see that there are quite a number of people inside.

What she cannot tell at this stage is that they are all men.

There were two benches in her area with men sitting on them and a railing that men were leaning on to watch the movie.

She kept standing there, nervous and frozen when she felt a hand on her leg. The man sitting on the bench began to rub her leg, slowly moving to her thigh.

She just closed her eyes and when she opened them she found her sight had improved.

There were two men in front of her, one had his pants down, stroking himself. The other leaned forward and whispered in her ear that he heard she was there for some fun.

Soon she feels someone grasp her tits and hands moving up under her skirt.

The hands grasping her tits started to unbutton her blouse.

By then there were fingers in her and the man doing it moaned and said. "Real wet!" She was so excited yet nervously trembling.

The man opened her blouse and saw her black teddy with cut out breasts.

He just smiled and then undid her skirt, pulled it off and saw her crotchless panties.

He then grabbed her nipples and began to pull on them.

At the same time she becomes vaguely aware of a prick being forced into her mouth. She was becoming even more aroused.

Her teddy is now removed and it is so warm in the theatre that she is not really aware of her toplessness.

More hands now grasp her naked tits and they are roughly fondled and her nipples pinched savagely.

Soon after she feels wetness on her neck and tits, someone has cum all over her front.

At the same time her panties are pulled down. Someone puts his hands around her head and slowly pushes her down.

He makes her look up and asks what she wanted. She tells him "Cock, all the cock you can give me."

He turns her round and puts her head in the lap of the man fingering her.

She starts to suck him then he got down and began to rub himself on her.

He leans forward and whispers "I have not got a condom. Is it OK to carry on?" She replies "YES!"

Then he pushes it right in. He fucks her very hard and fast.

At that point there were men kneeling and standing all around her.

One guy shouted he was cumming and grabbed her head from the man she was sucking and came all over her face.

She went back to sucking the other man and he came in her mouth.

The man fucking her then said.. "in you or on you?" She told him anywhere he wanted.

He came inside her and no sooner did he stand up when another took his place and she was sucking another cock.

She is now pushed over a row of seats and a large prick forces its way into her ass.

The man in her mouth erupts into her throat and on being removed from her mouth is immediately replaced by another.

After she has been stuffed and filled in her ass by several men she is pulled up and lowered down again on her back on the floor of the theatre. She is immediately assaulted in her cunt by yet another prick as more cum cascades down over her face and tits.

The man in her cunt doesn't last long and with a loud shout he fills her cunt, pulls out and is replaced by another.

She loses count of how many have fucked her and filled her with their sperm.

She doesn't even realise that she is now lying on top of a man whose prick is firmly embedded in her ass.

Celia is now being triple penetrated and loving it.

She is certainly really enjoying being fucked in all holes.

After 4 hours of pleasure, having had uncountable orgasms and overflowing cunt and ass, she is allowed to get up for a rest.

What a sight she now is.

Covered in slimy sticky cum from the tip of her toes to the topmost strand of her matted hair. Her hair is full of cum, she can hardly see through the layer of cum on her face and her cunt and ass are like rivers.

Cum streaming from both orifices quite quickly as there is so much deposited.

She picked up her clothes and went to the rest room where she saw herself in the mirror.

What a mess! Though she was actually turned on by the way she looked!

What a change in attitude from her original capture!

She felt into her cunt and pulled out her finger covered in cum. When she sucked her finger she realised she liked it and realised what a slut she had now become.

She had no idea how many men used her. She only knew it was a lot more than she expected.

She walked out not knowing whether to laugh or cry. She was extremely dishevelled and had cum dripping out of both her nether orifices.

She was taken back to the hideout.

The family were obviously hoping she had been made pregnant by all the sperm she had been inundated with.

Two days later they took her back to the theatre and when she emerged this time they took her back to me!

I was fast asleep when I heard a banging on the door.

Before I was fully awake I heard a vehicle drive away.

When I got to the door and opened it I found her standing there!

She looked a right mess. Hair completely matted with what was obviously cum. Her clothes were ripped. One of her large tits was hanging out of her torn blouse and I could see her puffy nipple was red and sore.

She also had bite marks on the rest of her visible breast.

I could see cum dripping down her legs from both her cunt and ass.

She was wearing only one shoe on top of badly ripped stockings.

Goodness knows what the rest of her body was like.

I took her in and asked where she had been. She thought I meant where she had just come from and this was her story.

"I have just come from the adult theatre where I have been for the last six hours."

My mind leapt with dread about what I was now to hear.

"I am exhausted and much more of a mess than the other night when I went.

When I arrived I was not as nervous as I was the first time because I knew what to expect.

I think I overdid the way I looked.

I put on much too much make up, making me look like a slut.

I wore black shorts way too short as you can see.

I put on a tight T shirt and wore garters and stockings under the shorts. I wore the same red heels as the last time.

I stood in the same spot as the other night to adjust my eyes.

When I could see, it was not as crowded as the other night but ther were still quite a few men inside the auditorium.

12