Slave Hunters, Slave Preys Ch. 01

Story Info
A phantasmagorical tale of sexual slavery.
3.9k words
4.47
60.1k
4

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 10/09/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Synopsis: In a phantasmagorical tale of sexual slavery, a mysterious man and woman, a generic sheik, twin submissives, and even some celebrities, come together in a story exploring submissive and dominant needs. Just for fun, there are many references and allegories to pop culture. It is surreal at times but it is not fantasy or a spoof.

The story begins with a dance of dominance and submission between two strangers on a plane, Wolf and Nikita, and moves on to unravel a sinister plot brewing in the bowels of the aircraft. The intensity of events grows with each chapter. The scenes include the sacrament of a sadistic communion between the generic sheik and The Catholic Girl, a female switch turned to slave, a pair of twins separated at birth, one who is Wolf's pet and the other is Nikita's slut slave.

This series is a work in progress because our perverted imaginations take us to unknown destinations. We hope you enjoy the journey with us.

Hunters And Preys by Nikita and Wolff © 2006

The cabin was filled with familiar airplane drone. Inaudible, yet powerful.

The tall, dark stranger was listening to something else. He didn't need to close his eyes to hear the faint baying of the pack. No matter how far they were, somewhere, the moon was rising over the horizon. Ever so often, the gruff stranger pictured a thirteen-year-old boy with mischievous blue eyes that overwhelmed a face with high cheekbones. The boy was a handful of bubbling energy as he dashed about with his slim, wiry legs, dreaming of the running with the wolf pack.

"Mr. Wolf, care for a glass of Cristal?" said flame haired flight attendant. Her nametag said Carleen.

His long legs stuck into the aisle. The designer jeans had appropriately spaced rips and holes. His face possessed deep, knowing eyes that held your attention despite the diamond stud that glinted on his earlobe.

"Mr. Wolf, care for a glass of Cristal?" she repeated, her voice like clinking glasses, trying to hint at the pastime she could be.

"Yes, please. By the way, why haven't we taken off yet?"

The Wolf had an eastern European accent that was hard to place whose dark wavy hair was secured by a rubber band. Still, he could have been traveling incognito or a lucky fuck who won the lotto.

"We have a passenger that was running a little late, but she just checked in," she said apologetically.

Her passenger captivated Carleen. She was always a sucker for quiet, pensive men who wore an aura of mystery like an invisible shield.

What's more -- when he first saw her, his eyes had lit with recognition, and then he had stopped and obviously backed off mentally, closing like lizard covering its eyes with nictitating membrane. Her need to be taken by this man did not did not end with juices flowing from her shaven pussy.

As he accepted the glass of Cristal from the red headed toy, a suitable diversion for the duration of the trip, The Wolf nodded and went back to his iPod.

The Late Passenger

Like a summer breeze, the tardy passenger gracefully slid into the seat across and several rows behind the Wolf and busied herself with being unobtrusive. Although she wasn't tall, her presence added to her stature. She wore an exclusive Chikgeneric two piece. It was a subtle combination of business-like strictness and wantonness. In profile, she looked mysterious, her dark hair cut into one of those messy, wispy styles. However, when she turned to look at him, her face opened up to a warm smile.

Even before the woman entered, he felt the gentle wave of energy float down the aisle intermingled with her scent. Then the wave became tangy and tangible. The baying arose in Wolf's head. The smile that followed it was too warm, like the onrush of tropical butterfly, flashy and wide open. Yet, she was sanguine and spirited.

As often before, a whistle of cold winds from the mountains of the moon redefined such smiles for him. He almost performed the usual ritual of reaching for his mirrored sunglasses. He knew what would silence the pack. It will not be accomplished by the redirecting of the sheer power he felt emanating from the woman - he would handle that, suck it in like his distant cousins, vampires. No, it would take domination of her sanguinity, the capture of ease with which she shed her cloak of power as she entered.

'Forget the vampires,' he thought to himself, 'You never met any and do not believe in them anyway. What you want is her kneeling at your cock, the worship pouring from the pores of her sweating whipped body. You must have that. That is why you arranged to have her board THIS plane.'

"Ms. Wilson, how nice to see you flying with us again." beamed Carleen, as she bowed her head to kiss the proffered hand.

"Hi yourself! Nikita. Please. At least for the duration of the flight," she insisted, squinting her eyes at the Wolf.

The cold reaction from this gruff stranger stung and she was about to extract payment from him. But, this airplane was like no one she had flown before and various bills from her past were finally due.

The flustered Carleen nodded, displaying a familiar neediness for approval. No signal was needed. It was understood that their relationship be invisible in front of others.

The Wolf was disconcerted as he saw the exchange. The flightslut was taken! But his eyes followed her curvy walk until she was out of sight. As he looked at the woman, he thought about her strange name, Nikita. 'Shall I keep that name? Have it engraved on silver dog tag?'

Nikita kicked off her shoes and settled back to look out the window with a glass of Chardonnay in her hand. Once they were airborne, she took out her computer and started typing, in staccato, a pencil behind her ear. Immersed in thought, she did not notice the Wolf shift.

The Wolf motioned for Carleen. She'd inhaled his scent when he boarded, a combination of cologne, expensive cigarettes, and testosterone. It sent shivers up her spine and twitched her pussy. She was ready to drop to her knees.

"Yes, Mr. Wolf?" she asked.

"Who's she?" he whispered, pointing his head toward Nikita.

He knew the answer. He knew all FACTS about that woman except he did not really KNOW her and did not posses her, yet.

"Oh. Mistr... uh, Ms. Wilson. She's a writer. Perhaps you've read her books?" said Carleen.

Carleen's heart was singing to him. He knew WHAT she was and WHO she was, or rather who she was NOT. Finding out who the other woman REALLY was would be an interesting and rewarding pursuit.

Nikita smiled to herself as she listened to the exchange between Carleen and the gruff stranger and continued to peck at her keyboard as the story flowed through her fingers.

She loved to torment Carleen on these long flights, by teasing and playing with her. She was allowed to orgasm at the end of the trip and only on Nikita's command.

Her laptop snapped shut, she turned toward the window and played with a wisp of her hair. After awhile, she drew a blanket over herself and closed her eyes.

Ping Ponging the Attendant

The Wolf's finger traveled to the burning cheek of the cherubic flight attendant as he briefly contemplated taking this morsel for himself, right now, and damn that Nikita bitch! But, baying in his head became urgently threatening.

He gently cupped her chin upwards; his hands fondled her breasts. She leaned toward the open palm, melting into it and buckled. The Wolf caught her before her knees touched the deck. She crouched to steady herself as he fixed his gaze on her violet eyes.

"You belong to her?" he asked.

Another flush enveloped her heartlike face.

"No sir. I would... but she... no, sir I don't."

"You do," he said as he reached for the rubberband that held his hair.

He wound and rewound the rubberband around his fingers, considering, and looking at the little pawn. Captivated with the rubberband, Carleen rode the bittersweet heat wave.

"Hands on the back."

When she complied he leaned over and wound the rubberband around her wrists. The Wolf forced her to gaze at the power in his eyes and feel his will.

"You will go to this Nikita and sit beside her..."

"But sir, I can't do that. Regulations..."

Sighing, the Wolf applied more of his will. "You will sit with her, snuggle up to her, perhaps nibble on her ear...very gently. When she notices you will ask, no, beg her, if I may...how do you Americans say it? Stick my hot dog in your bun. Those exact words, do you understand, Carleen?"

She nodded fearfully and said, "Yes sir".

"I'm not your sir. It's Mr. Wolf to you. Now go."

Admiring how the rigid triangle of her bound arms contrasted with the sway of her hips, the Wolf watched her move off towards Nikita.

He had PINGED the attendant. He will patiently wait for PONG. Not too patiently though. The phantom baying in his head was getting insistent as it usually did when the haunted hunter was in view of a kill.

The little flame snuggled against Nikita's sleeping form. The little flame did not dare move under the blanket, but looked adoringly at Nikita's serene face. He thought there was a glint beneath the irresistible woman's eyes, but he was not sure.

He settled down to wait and took his glass again. It was empty. The plane softly droned on.

Peeking through the thick fringe of her eyelashes Nikita had watched his strong hand play with the glass, then she had shifted her gaze, her lids like slits, to the bound Carleen, walking to her.

She loved the poise of the little wench, breasts thrust out, yet ready to fall at her knees at the slightest glance.

Nikita closed her eyes again and replayed the vision of the stranger. 'Wolf, was that a name? A descriptive title of some sort or a joke?

It was almost hypnotic. He was unwinding his rubberband, as if playing with a dangerous snake, and then quickly binding her sub's wrists.

He sent her to Nikita. He was not someone who she could wind around her little finger, toy with for awhile, and then, discard.

She shifted her body so that Carleen, inching fluidly from adjacent seat could cuddle up to her, heated spoon to heated spoon. Soft butterfly kisses tickled her neck as Carleen's tongue cat-licked Nikita's hot skin, cat like. Pink earlobes anticipated wet nibbles mixed with warm breath and sweet words.

"He is wearing something in HIS earlobe," thought Nikita idly, "Is it a diamond?"

Nikita let herself open up, allowing the flame's attentive ministrations turn into barely controlled desperation. Drowning in her need of acknowledgement Carleen intensified her efforts on Nikita's pussy. Nikita greedily drank the submissive's offering. Suddenly, she came to her senses and lifted the little slave's head from between her legs. As she stared into the mournful Carleen's face her slim fingers pinched the slick cheeks and puckered wet lips.

"What are you up to, little weasel? My ear is all wet!"

Nikita's eyes flashed fire at the upturned heart shaped face. Carleen gazed at Nikita adoringly, even when tears streamed down her cheeks while Nikita squeezed even harder, forcing her mouth into a desperate moue.

"Well? Speak up, ma petite..." she said quietly, as her hand relaxed.

"He ordered me..."

"He? He ORDERED you? Since when do you take orders from... strangers?"

"Mistress please...he made me...come to you and ...oh...please...I had to!"

Nikita grabbed little sub's rubber entrapped wrists, "These are not mine, are they?"

Biting back the pain, she wailed, "Ouch...ouch... ouch...no... Mistress."

"What did he want with you? Taking liberties with my possession!" she huffed.

"He said he...ouch...it hurts...Mistress, he said to ask, beg you to let him stick his hot dog into my bun, please." she pleaded.

Her eyes widened with mirth as she repeated Carleen's words, "He did? He'd like to stick his DOG?" She lifted her eyes towards him.

The Wolf sat sideways, his long legs splayed in the aisle. As he focused on the exchange, partially hidden by the seat in front, his hand was squeezing his knee in anticipation. As she lifted her head, he sat upright and faced Nikita's green eyes squarely. Their gazes met. Collided and SNAPPED together.

Carleen thought she heard the distinct crack of an electrical charge, the smell of ozone, and the brief fragrance of wild violets.

He almost flinched from the power surge that crashed on him. Nikita's smile slowly widened, then stopped. She felt a force emanating from him, pushing back. Trying to resist she found out there was nothing to push back against. It was like pushing against a hole; pushing against the inhaling abyss that opened and sucked her in it's blue-gray grotto.

She fell in the electricBLEU tunnel pulling her like a current, upwards and downwards at the same time. It was moist, the heat overpowering. She wanted to swoon, give in to it, go lie and bask in that heat, but there was nowhere to go.

Nikita lost her footing and there were no coordinates.

As heat rose from her throbbing pussy, it engulfed her by concentrating in the pulsing lump in her throat. Feeling her weakness exposed, she wanted to die. But first, she needed to get down on her knees.

She also wanted to grab him by the throat and squeeze.

"Is this the famous Dom look she's heard about?" she thought. "Hogwash!"

The tunnel dissipated and morphed Nikita back into the airplane cabin. She thought she heard the crack of lightning, causing the cabin to shudder. As the tunnel winked out of existence, a vision was thrust on her: a series of wolf shadows on a mountain ridge, a cortege in search of prey. The last wolf stopped and turned towards her. It was a cut-out of complete emptiness on the starry bulk of endless night sky.

It's eyes flashed ultra violet and the voice drifted to her, like a heady night scent.

"DO IT."

Casting away this vision, she shuddered. Nikita energetically pushed and twisted her hapless whelp of a sub sideways, so that her ass was facing Nikita while her head hung over the side, sweaty wisps of hair falling helplessly.

Carleen yelped as Nikita plucked the rubberband from her hands.

The Wolf watched Nikita hold up his hair band. He nodded imperceptibly as she wound it around her fingers and severed it with a loud SNAP, acknowledging her outrage. She put the rubberband in her bag as a trophy of sorts.

Hey, that is MY BOND! flashed trough his mind. He felt sheared of his power. Like Samson, his hand flew up, as if to check that his thick hair was still there.

The Wolf watched the American, mesmerized by her actions. Nikita was tumbling the little flight attendant like a toddler, pushing her into the seat, keeping her hands pinned and her legs pushed up against her heaving breasts. She pushed Carleen's blue skirt up around her waist revealing the pale thighs contrasting against the smoky stockinged legs. The pants were pulled off, the elastic snapped against poor Carleen's ass.

Nikita wadded them up into a ball, sniffed, then flaunted them to the motionless Wolf. He noted the dampness of the cotton and wondered if it was an offer. Her fingers enveloped the panties, pushed them between her legs, and she rocked from side to side, holding them in place with her hand. The honey scent of her sex wafted toward the Wolf's nose.

He watched her admire the slickness of her fingers and lick them wearing a smug smile on her face. She looked down at Carleen and slapped the naked red-haired person's bum hard, leaving a distinct palm print. Holding the Wolf's mesmerized gaze, she struck Carleen's rapidly reddening ass again and again.

The power level in the cabin rose by degrees with every whimper of the twitching sub. The surges of damp heat emanated from Nikita with each throb of his cock bulging his jeans. As the impudent sub's ass suffered a few more slaps, Nikita's hand snaked toward her back while the other explored Carleen's burning flesh. She found her bag of toys, caressing them while she brushed the rubberband against her cheek.

With a mischievous expression on her face, Nikita shook her hair with wild abandon. She whipped her fiery toy while the Wolf was straining to feign disinterest in what Nikita was going to do.

He got a glimpse of dull metal and watched as Nikita worked on Carleen. The Wolf was imagining all sorts of plugs, clamps, eggs and combinations thereof as he observed the sub twitching, twisting, and being forced into angles.

Nikita leaned over the panting girl and gently caressed her burning ass, her damp locks plastered on her face. As she whispered in her ear, Nikita pecked at her cheeks and tasted a salty tear.

"Here baby," she cooed, "take these over to the nice man."

Then her hand went between her own legs, came back with the panties. She meticulously stuffed Carleen' own panties intermingled with Nikita's pussy juice in the waiting mouth, patiently pushing the material in, overcoming resistance, keeping eye contact with the Wolf as she did so.

She pulled the whimpering waif's skirt down, helped the girl up, supporting her, waiting for her to find the balance. Finally, giving her one more spank, she sent down the aisle their mutual Ping-Pong ball towards him.

The panty gag fascinated the Wolf as he wondered whose panties they were.

"Can he discern the difference between the scent of the two women?" flashed the thought through Nikita's mind.

As Carleen tottered toward him, Nikita held up one finger for the Wolf.

One hole only.

He smiled. Yes, he could do that, and more than that. 'Ok, one hole for starters. ' She had PONGED the attendant back! The irreversible game was – ON!

He looked at the strange woman, checking to see if she changed her mind and he noticed a glass that rolled on the floor. He picked it up, wondering, 'which hole? '

The Wolf was standing expectantly as Carleen made her way to him. He grinned at Nikita as he bent the girl over his knee. Carleen wiggled like a puppy. He was thinking with his cock while the pack was baying impatiently in the background of his mind.

With the impatience of a teenager, he unwrapped his living doll to find an unexpected surprise. Dumbfounded for an instant, he resisted looking in Nikita's direction. As annoyance welled up like slow sunburn, the Wolf used his instincts to adjust to the circumstances. He looked up as if a light bulb went off in his head.

"Let me help you take those panties out of your mouth." he said sweetly, and tucked them in his pocket.

"If you want to, sir. What can I do for you, Mr. Wolf? Please tell me," she squeaked.

Although Carleen's face was streaked with tears and makeup, she didn't look unhappy. Her eyes moved furtively from Nikita and then to the Wolf. She was about to swoon in ecstasy of their confrontation. Carleen twisted uncomfortably from the metal of the chastity belt. But that wasn't as bad as waiting for the Wolf to decide how he was going to use her. She leaned closer to sniff his scent.

"Lay across the seat, your head on this armrest," he said, pointing to the aisle seat. "Line your throat up, straight, like a chimney."

Carleen quickly complied and her hair fell like a curtain from the armrest. The metal band of the chastity belt stressed her red asscheeks. The Wolf had pulled out his veined member and waved it in Nikita's direction as if to say, this is for you.

As Nikita observed the drama unfolding before her, she felt a twinge of sympathy for the Wolf. 'He has no idea what he is playing with', she thought.

"Open up Carleen," he said mockingly.

The hungry snake dancer opened her throat to take the Wolf. His body moved in a primeval rhythm while he looked at Nikita with hunger.

As she watched the girl shiver with his thrusts, Nikita was impassioned. Her hand inched, ever so slightly, under her skirt. Keeping her eyes locked on the Wolf, she slid lower, beyond his view, and dipped a finger into her warm juicy core. He was seducing her with his craving. Carelessly, she drew out her finger and licked the salty tang as the Wolf continued to see-saw.

12