Slave Jemma Ch. 01

Story Info
Taken for pleasure, offered a new life, does she submit?
2.3k words
4.18
73.6k
33

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/26/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are over 18 years of age. Please comment if you liked it. Thanks!

*****

Chapter One - Introduction

He stood beside the table, eyes roaming over her naked form. Her brunette hair framed her face, innocence showing even as she rested, sleeping off the drug she was given. He hated drugging them. But it was necessary. This way they couldn't cause harm to themselves in transport. No, it was better this way. Besides, he did enjoy watching them as they awoke, finding themselves bound to a table similar to one found in a gyn office. This table was made to his specifications though. A bit longer than those used by doctors, the end was designed to separate, allowing him access to her charms, rather than using the typical stirrups. A band secured her to the table, cinched just beneath those luscious breasts. If he had to guess, and he was usually pretty accurate, he would have to say she was a C. Not too large, not to small. As goldilocks would say, they were just right.

Her wrists and ankles were tightly secured as well, the cuffs lined with soft wool to help reduce chaffing. How long she was strapped to the table would depend on how cooperative she was, and how long it took for her to waken. His eyes traveled further down her down, over her stomach. A little bit of excess there, but nothing an exercise regime wouldn't solve. She was already shaved, a delightful surprise. He couldn't wait to part those thighs and get a look at her treasure. A look, a taste, a feel... and oh so much more. But that would wait. Her legs would benefit from the exercise as well. Overall, she was a tasty morsel, a slave worth owning. And he would help her get even better. He was known for treating his slaves well.

A moan escaped as she began to wake up, eyes fluttering before the opened completely, scanning the room, widening as she tugged against the restraints. Suddenly she saw him, a startled scream echoing about the room. He smiled. He always did enjoy their reactions.

She frantically looked around the room, screaming when she saw him standing there, grinning at her. Her body was strapped down to some sort of table, and she was naked. Oh my... naked? What the fuck? Where am I? She looked at him again, fear replacing her confusion, her questions becoming more vocal. "Where am I? What is going on?"

He took a step forward, "You are about to become part of my harem. I am offering you a new life, one free from worry or stress. Your needs will be met: food, clothing, shelter and more. Your number one responsibility is to serve me."

She just looked at him, unsure of how to even respond. Was this real? Perhaps she was only dreaming. Her eyes closed, her inner voice chanting 'wake up, wake up, wake up'.

A hand on her thigh caused her eyes to fly open again. He was doing something to the table. Her legs parted, knees bent and raised, opening her body fully to him. She yelled, "Stop that, you have no right to touch me! Let me go, now!"

His chuckle unnerved her. "My dear, you must have misunderstood me. I do have the right. You belong to me now. Your debts have been paid off, you former job has been informed that you will not be back. As of right now, your apartment has been cleared out and everything that wasn't trash has been donated to the homeless shelter. I'm sure they were very pleased when they received everything. You have no worries now; I will take care of you. There was no family to contact, and you were barely on speaking terms with your co-workers at the factory, so no friends to worry about. You will make friends here with the girls in the harem. They are excited to meet you, actually. I've already informed them about their new sister."

"Are you crazy? You can't just take a girl from her home, her job, her life and make her what you want!"

"Actually, my dear, I can. And I have." His eyes turned cold as he watched her, waiting for the next outburst. But it didn't come. She was proving to be just what he desired.

She clenched her eyes shut as she felt his fingers part her folds, one finger sliding into her pussy, searching, probing. "Ah good, you're not a virgin. I prefer girls who have already been sexually active. They know what to expect."

His finger left her folds, moving lower to gently press against her rear passage. She groaned as his finger slipped inside, forcing its way into her. It felt wrong, oh so wrong. Her body tightened, trying to push him out. But he continued moving his finger, stretching her a bit. "But I like this area to be virginal. Looks like it is, for now."

She whimpered at the implication, his finger leaving her body. He wiped his hands on a cloth before stepping out of her line of sight. She heard water running, then something was wheeled closer to her parted legs. Her eyes widened as she looked at the bags of water hanging from the metal pole. "Oh please mister, please let me go," she pleaded.

"You may call me Master. And I will release you from this table when we are done."

She fell silent again, knowing her words had no effect on him. His fingers probed her rear entrance again before he pushed something harder into her body. She tensed at the intrusion.

"Relax my dear, it will go in easier."

She didn't listen, only tightening more, unwilling to cooperate. His hand suddenly smacked her inner thigh, causing her to relax, the hard plastic sliding into her body. A few minor tweaks and she suddenly felt the warm water filling her bowels. He stepped away again, making notes on a clipboard.

Not even halfway through the bag of water, her body started cramping. She moaned in pain, bringing his attention back to her. His hands moved over her body, massaging her belly. "The cramps will fade; you just have to ride them out."

She didn't answer him, just turned her head away from his piercing gaze, silent tears slipping down her cheeks as she succumbed to his ministrations. Wave after wave of pain wracked her body, but she fought the moans, pretending she was safe at home.

She looked back in his direction as she heard him moving between her legs once more. The bag of water was empty. He placed a bucket just below her ass, at the edge of the table. "Ready," he asked. Without waiting for an answer, he pulled the tubing from her ass with a simple command, "release."

Dirty water came flowing out of her bowels as she groaned, humiliated to be crapping in front of this maniac. The awful noises her body made embarrassed her further, her face turning red with each burst of fluid. Finally it was over, nothing more came out. He took the bucket to another room and she heard a toilet flushing. Why she couldn't just use the toilet was beyond her.

He returned, wiping her nether regions with a warm cloth. He sat on a stool between her legs, pulling at her folds once more. She felt pressure and then a burning sensation as something slid into her urethra. She cried out in alarm, "What are you doing? That hurts, get it out!!"

"Just relax my dear, it will be over soon."

She cried as she felt the balloon inflate inside her body, his touch, tugging on the line to make sure it was secure. Then pressure at her rear entrance yet again as he pushed another tube into her ass. "Just one more time flushing out your ass, and we can move on."

"Then why do you need the catheter in?"

"Oh, that is to make sure you don't wet yourself later."

His answer didn't help. It only served to make her more nervous of his actions. Warm water began filling her bowels again. But this time she was more prepared for the pain and was able to hold the tears back. Once she was allowed to release the water, she expected to have the catheter removed as well. She was wrong.

She felt a speculum sliding into her pussy, tugging at her folds as it pulled her open. His finger entered her again, poking around inside her moist cunt. He inhaled her scent before standing to look her in the eyes, a smile on his face.

"We are almost done, my dear. But the last few things may cause you to be... disrespectful. That won't be allowed. There are certain rules you must abide by. You will be given a list of the rules later today. But the number one rule is respect, for yourself and for others. Ultimately, you must respect me, your Master. There are consequences for disobedience."

He held a small jar in his hand, "My girls call this 'the gel'. This is one of the last forms of punishment I use. I want you to be aware of what it is, and why it is so effective. I am only using a small amount on you."

He showed her the tip of his finger, where a miniscule amount of gel sat. He set the jar on a table, away from her body. "The gel is only used in your pussy or your ass. I won't tell you what it does, as you will find out very soon."

His finger re-entered her, swiping at the flesh inside. A scream tore from her throat as the pain instantly began. Her entire pussy felt like it was on fire, burning from the inside out. Her screams faded into the air, but the pain only intensified, her mouth open in a silent scream, flesh pulsing in pain and agony. His hand brushed against her thigh as he watched her body react to the gel, sweat pouring from her face, every muscle tense. He patiently waited for the pain to fade, knowing it would only be a matter of minutes. But it would feel like a lifetime.

A moan slipped from her lips as the pain began to fade as quickly as it built. As she became more aware of her surroundings again, she realized there were tears on her face, dripping to the table. Her voiced cracked as she begged him to stop, to let her go. He just looked at her and smiled.

"That was only a sample of the gel, my dear. It does get worse when more is used, takes longer to fade. But I rarely have to use it. You are so very sexy when you are writhing in pain." His hand dropped to his crotch, rubbing against the bulge there, "In fact, I think I need some relief before we can continue."

He moved to her head, flipping a couple latches to lower a section of the table, his hand holding her head and gently lowering it so she was looking upside down. "Open up my dear."

She tightened her jaw, refusing to open her mouth as he dropped his pants. Nothing was holding his massive organ back as it bounced before her face. There was no way that thing would fit into her mouth. She shook her head no.

"Oh yes, it is going in there, all of it. The other girls have managed, and so can you. Now open."

Her head shook again, refusing to comply. He simply grabbed her face with one hand, her nose with the other. Her oxygen supply cut off, she gasped for breath. He took advantage, shoving his cock past her lips. She gagged, almost retching on him. He pulled back a little, giving her time to take a breath before pushing forward again.

"Swallow, little slave. Let me feel your throat take my cock deep."

She gagged as he pushed into her mouth, tears forming in her eyes. He pulled back only a moment before going deeper. Each time he gave her a breath he pushed back further, forcing her mouth wide open. Suddenly his balls were at her nose, blocking off her air. She struggled, vision blacking out for a second. He pulled back once more, groaning at the feel of her throat constricting around his shaft. His hand slipped beneath his sack, holding it up as he pushed his way into her throat again.

"Just a little more, my dear... oh yes that feels so good."

His groans filled the air as he began thrusting into her mouth, stretching her throat, pushing into her over and over. His cock swelled, grunts replaced the groans, and he shot his load down her throat, filling her belly. He pulled back, resting his hands on the table as he caught his breath. He stood, tucking everything back into his pants and raising her head once more, reattaching the table section.

"Very nice, for a first time. You will get better with practice."

She whimpered, her mouth and jaw sore from being used. Her head turned from him once more as she cried. His hand gently brushed her hair, as if he was trying to soothe her. His words confirmed her fear. He wanted to give her comfort. But she didn't want to accept it. She tried fighting the urge to turn back to him, lean into his touch. But his words, his touch, soothed her. He murmured sweet nothings, telling her what a good girl she was being, how proud he was of her. She didn't want to listen. But she was. And it was making a difference.