Slave Sexual Conditioning Ch. 03

Story Info
A slave takes the next step in his new role.
10.1k words
4.37
60.9k
34

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/24/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
trmoil
trmoil
57 Followers

"Stand and present yourself Slave, legs apart, arms behind your back." Mistress barks the order, and I rush to comply. "Slave. You're going to help me to train some of the new intake. The experience will also help solidify some of your own training. I don't want to use your controller too much this morning, I want you to voluntarily engage in the training. Because of that I'm going to cage you so you don't get carried away. Stand still while I attach your cuff."

I stand tense and nervous as she produces a stainless steel cage, shaped approximately like a large hollow penis, and slightly curved. She approaches me, and grasping my cock in her hands attaches a split ring around the base behind my testicles, then slides the cage over my penis, securing it to the ring, and with a 'click' locks the device shut. Looking down I notice that my balls still hang free, but are trapped between the cage and the ring, the cage encasing my flaccid penis tightly. A sudden feeling of helplessness washes over me as I realize that I will not be able to touch my penis with the cage in place. Rationally I know that this physical cage is far less restrictive than the virtual restraints offered by my behavoral controller, but the feeling of being physically constrained is far more immediate and invasive.

Mistress notices the unconscious reaction, and gently cups my balls with her open hand. The sensation is incredible, and my penis immediately begins to become engorged, rapidly filling the small stainless steel prison. The sense of being aroused but not being able to become fully erect because of the cage is incredibly focussing - the sensations of need and denial dominating my awareness. The feeling of being controlled by this woman is so powerful that I begin to panic, breathing more rapidly as my penis strains uncomfortably against its constraint.

"Let's give you something to calm and focus you." Mistress says, walking around to my rear and placing her hand on one of my buttocks. I feel something cold press between my ass cheeks, and feel a well lubricated dildo slide gently into my anus as Mistress guides it into place. My muscles instinctively clench at the invasion, but the tension seems only to pull the item further in. As it comes to a rest I feel a small hook beginning to press on my perineum, preventing it from disappearing into me. "There." Mistress coos. "That should help you focus, it should sit just above your prostate, and massage you gently as you move. The sensation is usually very calming, and should help you stay focussed on your reward. I want you to know that if you do well today we can get this cage off you and get you some well-earned pleasure. If not I think we'll leave it in place for a while. Do you understand?"

I nod, feeling the gentle pressure of the massager on my prostate, and the soft tingling feelings as it shifts slightly with every tiny movement of my body. It's a very different feeling to the immediate arousal of genital stimulation, but the subtle sensations are impossible for me to ignore, reminding me with every tiny motion of my arousal and need, an my dependence on Mistress for my release and reward.

----

The door opens and two naked young women are propelled reluctantly through it by a third woman wearing a white shift and carrying something that resembles a cattle prod. The two new slaves stagger into the room, one collapsing into a fetal position and beginning to sob uncontrollably, the other hugging herself with her arms and crossing her legs to try to preserve some modesty while she looks around frantically to try to get her bearings. She looks horrified as she notices the two chairs, elaborate constructions that recollect the idea of gynecologist's chairs, and starts to back away from them with a shuffling step.

"Welcome slaves." Mistress says. "This slave is going to help you get comfortable in the restraining chairs - now hop up and place your arms and legs into the restraints." She glances at me, and nods in their direction. I am horrified at the idea that I will be forced to participate in the debasing of these women, but after a moments hesitation I decide that the kindest thing to do is to help them avoid the pain I know will be the result of disobedience.

Mistress dismisses the guard with a nod as I approach the naked woman who is standing, shivering, as she clutches her arms to her breasts and crotch. She shakes her head with fear and panic as I approach her, her curly blonde hair tossed from side to side as she backs away towards one of the chairs. She jumps in shock and surprise as she backs into the chair, and I put my arm on her shoulder to reassure her. She begins to whimper, shaking her head, and I try to soothe her with a few kind words. I gesture to her to step up into the chair, and while she shakes her head vigorously and murmurs "No - Please, no", she seems stunned with fear, but does not resist as I guide her hips to the seat and gently lift her legs into the stirrups.

I take one of her wrists, and her arm goes limp as I do, letting me guide it to the restraint that is level with her neck. I place her left arm in the contoured holder, cinching the wide velcro wrist strap tight. As I do, I notice that the restraint is set slightly back relative to the rest of the chair, forcing her torso forward and making her breasts stand more tightly proud and firm. As I take her right wrist and lock it in place I feel her body relax slightly, as if the acceptance of the restraints has allowed her to give up her struggles for a moment. She looks into my eyes, and I see the terror and confusion that I know so well in her pleading look. I whisper to her to relax and obey, and she nods, her body seeming to shudder with a desperate acceptance. I move down her body, noticing that her neat dark nipples stand out in stark contrast to the milky white skin of her modest, firm breasts.

She quivers at my touch on her flat belly as I stretch the strap across her hips and cinch it tight, securing her waist to the chair, then move down her body. I notice the enticing 'v' of her trim thighs and the almost hairless cleft of her neat vulva. I position her thighs in the restraints, attaching the straps at the knees as I pull them up and back, separating and lifting them into the stirrups, the movement exposing her vulva and gently tugging at her closed labia. She shakes her head as I do this, pleading with me to help her, but I put my finger to my lips, and she quiets down, letting me manipulate her feet into the holders. I cinch the last strap, and take a second to take in the beautiful sight of her restrained body, helpless and fully on display in the restraining chair.

For some reason the thought pops into my head that there is nothing more beautiful than a slave cuffed and ready for training. I notice my cock straining in its cage, and the insistent feelings of arousal from the prostate massager. Shaking myself from that train of thought, I turn back to face Mistress, who nods in approval at my work, then glances at the woman on the floor, and I take it that I am to encourage her to take her place on the other chair.

I kneel down and gently stroke the slave's dark hair to try to comfort her as she crouches, sobbing, on the floor. As I do I can't help but notice that the bent position she is in emphasizes the Rubenesque curves of her buttocks and thighs. She starts at my touch, and shrinks back into her crouch. I try to calm her with some reassuring words, and she slowly sits up on her knees, sobbing and cowering away from me as she does. As she rests on her calves I take in her body, which is a shade darker than that other girl, and, while not fat, is definitely plump. Her breasts hang full and pendulous, with large dark areolae and generous erect nipples that stand to attention on their ample mounds.

"Slave." Mistress calls out to the girl. "I think you've already felt the touch of the probe. Get up on the chair now, or you'll feel it again. Don't think I won't motivate you if you don't give immediate obedience."

The girl seems to visibly shrink in fear at the threat, and I hold out my hand to help her up. She takes it, shaking, and stumbles to her feet. I guide her to the second chair, and she reluctantly takes her place, her plump buttocks comfortably filling the molded contour of the seat. I move her gently back into the chair, her body reclining, and take her left wrist in my hand. She resists at first, then allows me to place her hand in the restraint, cinching the wrist strap secure. I whisper to her that I need her other hand, and she places it hesitantly in the guide while I pull the restraint tight.

Reclining now the in the chair, her breasts rest on top of her chest. The generous mounds of soft enticing flesh that frame her still-erect nipples are simultaneously pulled taught and pushed forward by the restraints. She looks at me, following my hungry gaze down to her chest, and then looks back up at me in renewed fear, she begins to struggle in her bonds, shaking her unrestrained lower body and kicking her legs while her tightly held wrists limit her movement. I notice with shame that I am aroused by the sight of her breasts as they bounce uncontrolled with the energy of her struggle.

"No, please no!" She begs as I loop the waist strap loosely over her still bucking hips, cinching gradually tighter as the restraint slowly and inevitably reduces her range of movement until at last her hips are held tight against the back of the chair. For the first time I examine the large mass of un-trimmed hair that covers her sex, extends a little up her rounded tummy towards her belly button, and slightly down the insides of her shapely thighs. My eyes follow the faint traces of a small number of stretch marks on her hips and upper legs, adding texture to her otherwise smooth skin.

Seeing my gaze she moves her legs together instinctively, but I gently take her feet, moving the stirrups into place so that I can secure the foot straps even though her legs are still tightly closed. It is too late for her to struggle by the time she realizes that with her feet in the stirrups I can separate her legs using the chair's gears, and that she has no more options left for resistance. Her legs are forced apart as I secure the last straps near her knees, and as the stirrups reach their maximum extension they frame her sex between the embrace of her thighs. Both her inner and outer pussy lips are large and plump, and are now clearly visible as they protrude amid her thick and dark genital hair, the tension of the leg restraints serving to open them like a delicate flower. As I step back she closes her eyes and resumes her quiet sobbing.

Mistress nods to me in acknowledgement, and I wonder briefly whether the swell of pride and pleasure at her subtle praise is part of my programming or an authentic response. I want to feel sickened at my role in the debasement of these girls, but instead I am embarrassed by the half-erection of my caged penis that I feel as I stand and face the two slaves secured in their chairs.

"Well." Begins Mistress. "That was quite the performance. It's my job to break you two in, and you're lucky that you're not both about to receive the shock-probe for that pathetic display of disobedience, but, since it's your first day and your controllers have not been properly configured yet I'll be lenient and let one of you will escape punishment this time. You can decide which one of you it is." Both of the women seem to become visibly more alert and agitated, and I notice they are both now paying close attention to the woman.

"Now, Slave Sophie." Says Mistress, approaching the first girl, "Do you think it will be you who will get a reward instead of punishment? It's entirely your choice. You get to decide today whether you are rewarded with pleasure or punished with pain - which one do you think you will choose Slave?"

"I-I'm not a slave - this is a mistake - you've got the wrong person - please, please let me go I can't bear any more - I'll do anything, please, please let me go!" Stammers the girl, desperation in her eyes as she begs Mistress not to hurt her.

"Well well." says Mistress slapping Sophie's face in a way which causes her to gasp and stop talking immediately in shock. "Please pay attention. Pleasure is the reward for obedience, pain for disobedience. Did I instruct you to beg and bargain with me? No don't answer that - I did not. You will respond to questions that are asked of you only."

Moving over to the other girl, who has begun to whimper in terror Mistress takes one of the woman's erect nipples between her fingers and gives it a cruel tweak. The girl squeals in pain, and Mistress says "So, Slave Zoe, which is it to be for you - obedience or pain?"

"Please, Mistress, Please, I'll do anything, please don't hurt me, please!" The larger girl begs.

"Very good. All-right - you first." Mistress says, returning to the thinner of the girls, and reaching under the chair for a metallic cylinder about 6 inches long with wires connected to its base and to the console on the chair. The girl reels at the prospect of the device and immediately begins to speak.

"No, please, no. I beg you." She stammers. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I was confused - I-I didn't understand how to be obedient, but I will try, I beg you, please give me another chance."

Mistress raises an eyebrow, and continues with her work. "These are versatile devices, and the connections are the same for plain and pleasure, only the settings are different. I think we'll wire you both up and then decide which switches to throw, no?"

Both girls tense at the suggestion, and it looks like they might protest, but both seem to realize that this will only lead to more punishment. "Slave - take the cylinder from under Zoe's chair and wire her in - if you can't work it out watch what I am doing." I walk over to the girl, who looks at me and begins to beg and plead in a low whisper that I hope, for her sake is out of the hearing range of Mistress.

"Relax." I whisper to her, this won't hurt. I reach under the chair into the plastic bin that houses the components of the probe, watching Mistress while she lays the parts out and begins to assemble the device, which consists of two cylindrical probes and a number of electrode patches, all with wires that connect back to the chair control panel.

"OK." Mistress says to Sophie. "Think happy thoughts while I place the first probe in your vagina - it's lubricated, but you'll do better if you can relax and accept it." Sophie flinches and closes her eyes as Mistress gently parts the girl's outer lips with her fingers and slides the device into her reluctant hole. The slave is held so tightly by her chair that it's impossible to tell if the tensing of her body is an attempt to resist, but the probe in buried inside her in one practiced movement.

I take my probe in my hand, making eye contact with the panicking girl in front of me, and place my other hand between her legs. She flinches as my fingers explore her vulva, seeking the opening of her sex and parting her intimate lips to slide the cylinder inside. I am surprised by how lubricated her pussy seems to be, and gaze admiringly for a moment at the way in which the cylinder seems to fill her, forcing the folds of her labia to appear even more engorged and exposed. She looks shocked by the sudden penetration, and I follow Mistress's lead in connecting the device to a long cable that emerges from the chair.

"OK. The first stage is done. Now girls, bear down on it for me would you, as if you're trying to expel the device - it should conform to your shape and sit tight in the vagina." I hear a sharp 'beep' from the chair where Zoe has, apparently, complied, her face contorted in effort and humiliation.

"Well?" Says Mistress, looking at Sophie, "I asked you to bear down."

The girl looks defeated, but says "Please, I just can't. I really can't. I feel so - so violated. I can't participate in it - I can't follow orders to help you rape me with this machine, please, please stop it. I can't stand to be broken like this, to give in after so little resistance. I don't know how I let you tie me to this chair, but I won't be a part of my own rape. I can't."

"Well, I admire your honesty. Let's wire you up and see how you feel about it then." Mistress says, reaching under the chair for a hand-full of skin electrodes and attaching them to the girl's nipples, belly, inner thighs and the sides of her breasts as Sophie whimpers desperately. I follow suite, attaching skin electrodes to the larger girl as she watches me with horror.

"Last one." says Mistress, pulling out a shorter cylinder and positioning it at the rosebud of Sophie's anus. "Now slave, you can bear down or not, it's up to you, but it will be more comfortable if you do." With that she slides the slippery metal cylinder into the girl's hole, eliciting a gasp of surprise and pain. Connecting the cable she turns to the other woman and says "Now, you're going to ask for yours to be inserted."

"I'm s-sorry?" the terrified woman responds.

"I want you to ask for the anal probe to be inserted. You need to start to take charge of your training if you're going to earn your pleasure. Either that or we can put you on a punishment schedule too. Now come on - ask for it." Realizing her predicament, and already apparently accepting her defeat and humiliation, she stammers -

"P-please, put it in"

"You can do better than that, slave. Beg this slave to fill your ass with that beautiful pleasure toy so that you can enjoy your reward while your sister slave is being punished." I can see the inner conflict she is feeling, but also the knowledge that she does not have the strength to endure punishment.

"P-please. Please, I - I beg you. Put it in my ass so that I can be... So that I can be rewarded. Please." She manages, between sobs.

"Good enough for now." Mutters Mistress, nodding to me to insert the anal probe. I place my hand on her buttocks to steady myself, and slowly guide the probe into the rosebud of her anus, watching as her terrified face turns to a grimace of pain. She whimpers pathetically as the probe is seated all the way in and I connect the cables.

"Now, ladies." Begins Mistress, "You will have noticed that many of the most sensitive parts of your body are now wired into the restraint chairs' computers. What you may not fully understand yet is the potential of this arrangement to deliver a symphony of the most exquisite pleasure or the most crippling pain. The connections are two-way electrical devices that monitor your body's responses and deliver stimulation to your nerve clusters. The lesson that you are learning today is that you can choose whether to experience pleasure or pain by your obedience or disobedience.

Mistress turns to Sophie. Let's start you off with a little warm-up shall we? Now - my inclination is always to start straight away with the pussy - it's so receptive - but I'm open to suggestions if you have any?"

Sophie shakes her head in fear "Please, no - please not my pussy - please - no!"

"Well then, let's start at the top and work down. Please let me know if you feel the need to urinate at any point. We'll start out gentle and work up to it using a downward cascade pattern. Feel free to let us know how it makes you feel, and let me know if you change your mind at any point. One thing that you will find as the computer starts to get a feel for your neutral patterns is that it will be able to begin to block your inhibitory impulses. You may find yourself unable to resist vocalizing about what you're feeling. Feel free to do that, and if you would like to beg me to let you reconsider your choice let me know."

Mistress pulls a keyboard out from below the console on the chair, and begins to type, a look a apprehension and dread settling on Sophie's face as she closes her eyes and waits for the inevitable punishment. Suddenly a light grimace flickers over her face, hardly detectable except for the slight flinching of her torso and the sudden clenching of her fists.

trmoil
trmoil
57 Followers