Slave Silk's Diary Ch. 1

Story Info
Slave Silk's training from Silk's point of view.
2.4k words
4.22
35.7k
3
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 10/27/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This is a two part story. This story is from the slave's perspective. The other part of the story is from the mistress's perspective. It is Training Slve Silk, Ch 5, by norma jeanne. It is probably best to read Training Slave Silk first and this second, however if you prefer you can read this one first.)

* * * * *

I woke up in a sour mood. I knew she had been with "Him" all night. I tried to convince myself that I was being silly. She was my Mistress and loved me very much. She would not abandon me for a man. Not wanting to do as I was told right away, as an act of defiance, I set about doing anything but going down into that basement.

Trudging around the house, I began my daily chores of making the bed and cleaning the bathroom. I went downstairs to straighten up the living room and kitchen. I had no idea what I was doing. Every minute that passed by and Mistress Taralyn did not come home, this foreboding fear consumed me. I knew I better do as I was instructed or I would be severely punished again. Not wanting that so soon after the last, I walked over to the basement door.

Standing at the basement door, I dreaded this duty most of all today. I wanted and needed my Mistress with me. Tears welling up in my eyes, I opened the basement door and went down into our chamber. Wearing nothing but my collar, my precious collar, I knelt in the center of the mat. Spreading my legs I began to masturbate. Thinking of my beautiful Mistress as I rubbed and squeezed my pussy, then I spread my outer pussy lips and rubbed my wet inner lips. I rubbed up and down from my ass to my clit. I began to squeeze and pull on my breast with my other hand. Lifting my left breast I bit, sucked and teased the hard nipple with my tongue. I inserted 2 fingers into my drenched hole. Closing my eyes I fucked myself in and out in a steady and forceful rhythm. In and out my fingers moved. Biting down on my nipple I closed my eyes. Feeling my body on the verge of orgasm I let out a moan and stopped fucking my pussy.

As I let my body relax and come down from the brink of orgasm, I opened my eyes to find my Mistress Taralyn standing beneath the stairway watching me with a satisfied and proud look on her face.

Running to my Mistress my eyes filled with tears, I threw my body at her. Wrapping my arms around her I stammered, "Oh Mistress, you are home! I missed you!"

"I missed you too baby," she said as she caressed me with her soft hands.

"Did you have a good time with…with him?" I began to inquire into her evening. Hoping she had a horrible time, but knowing from the glow and look about her that she had a wonderful time.

"Yes honey, I had a very good time," she said with a large smile.

"D..d..do you l..l..l..love him more than me?" I inquired again, not really wanting the answer. My chest began to tighten and my throat constricted making the question barely audible.

"It is not the same silk," she told me. "There are a lot of different kinds of love. He is a man, the feeling is different. You are my slave silk, I love you very much and I always will. You are mine forever Silk, I collared you. " I was not sure I understood what she meant. I did know that she loved me and was my mistress. I also knew that she loved "man". Mistress told me she was ready for lunch. I began to fix lunch as she showered. My mind kept drifting to my Mistress with that man, seeing the things he did to her, and hearing her orgasmic screams as he made her cum, and not me making Mistress cum, as it should be.

As we were eating Mistress Taralyn told me it was time to begin my next phase of training. She began by describing what would be my hardest test yet as her slave. I would learn to cum on command. This excited me but also confused me. I did not know if I would be able to do this for my Mistress, but I knew I would do anything, try anything to please her.

I was told I would be masturbating often, but not allowed to cum. I would do this with Mistress Taralyn and when she was away from the house. I would be keeping a diary of everything I do and feel. I would only be allowed to cum when she commanded it. My pussy was getting very wet just thinking about it. This sounded difficult but very fun. It also scared me. I already had a taste of the punishment that resulted from my disobedience and I did not wish to repeat that.

After eating our lunch Mistress took me back down to the basement. She strapped me to the table. I really hated this table. I was totally restrained and under her power. I never felt more helpless than when I was strapped to the table.

Mistress began by running her beautiful and soft hands over my naked body. I loved her soft touch. Mistress started kneading and squeezing my breasts and nipples with her hands. Then biting and sucking them with her mouth. Her wonderful mouth on my very hard nipples was making my pussy ooze and ache. When she was done sucking and biting my nipples she applied clips to them. These hurt so much, but made my pussy even wetter.

Moaning loudly as Mistress moved to my soaked and throbbing pussy. She began by squeezing it, and then proceeded to insert her silky fingers in between my pussy lips. As she teased my clit my body began to shake and my breathing increased. My pussy was so wet and throbbing. I needed the release that only orgasm could bring, but knew better than to cum until Mistress ordered it. Then Mistress inserted two fingers into my sopping wet hole. My whole body went into spasms as she fucked my pussy with her fingers. I wanted her to stroke my clit, but she would not. Whimpering, "please, please" in between my moans only seemed to push her further. Mistress then moved her wet fingers into my ass hole. As she slowly but forcefully fucked my ass with her fingers; my whole body felt like it was on fire and about to explode.

I began to beg, "Please Mistress I need to cum now!"

"No Silk, you may not cum," she replied.

I lay at her mercy whining, moaning, and trying my hardest not to cum. This was the worst torture of all. I would rather be flogged until bruised than this, I thought.

Mistress fucked my ass with her fingers relentlessly until I could take no more. I was on the verge of cumming when she stopped. My mind was hazy as I felt something cold on my nipples. She was rubbing them with a frozen popsicle. Moaning in pain she bit down on the frozen wet nipples. My screams echoed in the basement.

To my dismay, Mistress moved her hand back between my legs and started to rub my clit in circles. Immediately I was ready to cum again. Fighting it with every bit of strength I had as my body tensed and bucked at her touch.

"Do not cum Silk." Mistress reiterated.

My body was on fire and I was on the verge of an intense orgasm when Mistress stopped, took the clamps from my nipples, and removed the straps. Mistress moved to the mat and commanded me to pleasure her.

It is now my turn to torture you, I thought to myself as I looked over my beautifully nude Mistress as she lay in the center of the mat.

I began to savagely devour her nipples with my mouth. Relentlessly biting and sucking them roughly. Mistress grabbed my head and pushed me down to her pussy. With the same fervor I had used on her nipples, I began to maul her pussy with my mouth. Biting, sucking, licking and biting some more, as Mistress moaned and screamed at me. "Fuck Me You Bitch!" She yelled, "Fuck Me Hard!"

With this command I began to fuck my Mistress hard with my tongue. Moving in and out of her wet pussy, my fingers worked her clit. Mashing it with my fingers, as my tongue battered her pussy, Mistress screamed as her first orgasm exploded in my mouth. This did not slow me and I kept fucking her pussy with my tongue. Licking and sucking up her juices as they flowed from her pussy. My tongue moving in and out of her, lapping and stroking her from the inside out, as another orgasm rocked her body.

I removed my tongue from her pussy and grabbed the vibrating dildo. Ruthlessly I shoved it into her tight pussy. I fucked her hard and fast with the huge dildo. I then inserted two fingers into my Mistress' ass and began to fuck both holes in a hard and steady rhythm.

I watched as orgasm after orgasm washed over Mistress. When I knew she was thoroughly exhausted and beyond satisfied I stopped the fucking. Seeing the sated looked on her face I asked, "My turn now Mistress?"

"No Silk, you may not cum." She said to my dismay. She then told me to masturbate in the center of the mat as she watched me. I rubbed my clit and fucked my pussy until I was on the verge of explosion. She had me stop once for a few minutes and then start again after a brief respite.

"Please Mistress, please let me cum?" I begged.

"No Silk. Keep fucking yourself." She commanded.

I do not know how much more I could take. I fucked my pussy with my fingers, mashing and rubbing my clit as I did so. My whole body was shaking. I could not take anymore. Mistress saw this and had me stop. She directed me to go up stairs and start my diary.

Stomping up the stairs, my entire body aching to cum, I slammed my bedroom door and threw myself on my bed as the tears started to flow. After a few minutes of crying and screaming into my pillow, I got up and went into the study to the computer and started typing my diary.

* * * * *

DIARY ENTRY 1:

I now realize why Mistress told me this phase of my training would be the most difficult. My whole body was still on fire. I could not believe Mistress would not let me cum. This was pure torture to the worst degree. I needed to cum so badly. I just know that Mistress must not love me to put me through this, but then I know that was not true either. My mind is going from one extreme to the other. Tears are still streaming down my face. I only want to please my Mistress. Why are you doing this to me? Why? Am I such a bad slave that this is my punishment? Or am I such a good slave that this is my reward? I need to calm down and get a grip here. I know my Mistress loves me and all of this will be worth it in the end as long as I do as I am told and please my loving Mistress.

* * * * *

After typing my first diary entry I went back to the room and bed and picked up "The Talisman" and spent the rest of the afternoon reading.

That evening Mistress and I went out to eat. After a good meal and a humiliating experience, we returned home. I silently sobbed all the way home. Once home I tramped up the stairs to the study and started another diary entry detailing my feelings of the events of that evening.

* * * * *

DIARY ENTRY 2:

I am so hurt and angry. Mistress took me for a nice evening out at the Tavern. She had instructed me to wear my black leather mini skirt and no panties. I knew then that Mistress has something humiliating in store for me. She knew I did not like to attract attention. Mistress also was not wearing any panties and at first this set me at ease. We sat together at a booth and a group of men sat in front of us at the bar. Mistress had me spread my legs so that the group had a perfect view of my bare pussy. She did the same. Mistress loved the attention, but I hated it. Mistress then began to rub and fuck my pussy with one hand and her own pussy with her other hand. I was so embarrassed but her fingers on and in my pussy felt so good. To my consternation Mistress came but would not let me cum. On top of that she had me clean the cum from her fingers right there at the table! I had to fight the tears that were welling up inside me. We left the tavern and I quietly cried all the way home. How could you put me through something like that Mistress? How could you humiliate me and then not let me cum? The tears are streaming down my cheeks as I question everything we are doing and question my ability to endure this and please my Mistress.

* * * * *

I shut off the computer and turned out the light. I went to bed and curled up under the comforter, waiting for Mistress to join me in bed. As I drifted off, I felt Mistress move into bed beside me. I turned to her and she immediately wrapped me in her arms. I knew then that everything would be worth the pain this training is going to bring.

Quietly breathing against Mistress Taralyn's chest I went to sleep. Falling asleep in the arms of my sweet Mistress was the best part of every day.

(If you have not already read Training Slave Silk, Ch 5 by norma jeanne, please go read it.)