Slave Silk's Diary: Ch. 2

Story Info
Slave Silk continues her training and diary.
4.7k words
4.26
26.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This is a two part story. This story is from the slave's perspective. The other part of the story is from the mistress's perspective. It is Training Slave Silk, Ch 6, by norma jeanne. It is probably best to read Training Slave Silk first and this second, however if you prefer you can read this one first.)

* * * * *

I woke stretching and yawning like a big cat. I vaguely recalled waking in the middle of the night when Mistress Taralyn screamed. She had a bad dream and told me to go back to sleep. I hoped the dream was not too bad and she was able to go back to sleep. Rolling over and curling up again, I pulled Mistress' pillow to me. Hugging it tightly I let her scent waft up into my nose and flow through my body. I loved my Mistress and her scent was intoxicating to me. I had lain there a few more minutes and decided to get up and find the note that I knew Mistress had left me with my instructions for today.

I went into the bathroom and looked into the mirror. My eyes were red from crying the night before. I was a horrible sight, I thought to myself. How could Mistress think I am beautiful and worthy of her attention, much less her enslavement. I washed my face with cold water then brushed my teeth. Once my morning ritual in the bathroom was complete, I stomped downstairs to find my instructions for the day. Visibly shaking I picked up the note from the table and began to read.

Good morning slave. Here are your instructions for your first masturbation for today. As soon as you get up you are to go downstairs to the mat and kneel. Picture me in front of you giving you these instructions and watching you.

You are to see me each time you masturbate. You are to masturbate for 15 min. While you are masturbating, this time and every time, you are to place a clothespin on each nipple half way down the nipple. Take the clothespins off again after you are done masturbating. This time when you masturbate you are to use only your hands. Fuck yourself with your fingers and rub your clit. Sometimes doing them separately, sometimes at the same time. You are to bring yourself to the edge of cumming at least 6 times without going over and having an orgasm. Each time you get to the edge, push yourself a little, then back off and just gently stroke yourself, then fuck yourself hard again and bring yourself back to the edge.

Except when you are backing off to calm down a little, you are to fuck your self hard and when you rub your clit you are to rub it hard and fast. If in the course of the 15 min you have not brought yourself to the edge of orgasm at least 6 times, then you are to continue until you have done it 6 times. If you have brought yourself to the edge more than 6 times that is fine.

Work on your clit the most. I want that clit to start getting sensitive and sore. The last time you bring yourself to the edge you are to really push it hard.

Throughout the whole day today, you are to play with your nipples as often as you can. Rub them, squeeze them, pull them, pinch them hard. I want those nipples to start getting sore also. You are not to touch your pussy in any way except when I tell you.


Write in your diary what you did to yourself, how it felt, how you felt emotionally while it was going on, how you feel now, both physically and emotionally. I want details. Then email it to me at work. Remember your most important instruction during all this, DO NOT CUM!! I will give you further instructions later.

One more thing, if you should slip up and push yourself too far, stop immediately and call me and let me know. If possible, I will be home at noon to check on you. If not, I will email you with further instruction. Have a good day, silk. I love you.

My eyes filled with tears as I turned and walked toward the basement door. How could she love me and put me through such torture? I knew that she was doing this to make me a better slave, but that did not stop the pain right now. As I reached for the door, a quiet calm came over me. I knew I must do this and endure it to please my Mistress. I loved her so very much I would have done anything to please her and make her happy.

Slowly going down the basement steps, I switched on the light. The entire chamber was illuminated. In ways it reminded me of a sterile operating room, very cold and foreboding. I stood on the last step staring at the mat, recalling my instructions. I went over to the instrument cabinet and found two clothes pins. Placing one on each nipple, I whimpered in pain. I walked to the center of the mat, got down on my knees, spreading my legs and did as Mistress had instructed.

Diary entry 3

Good morning my sweet Mistress. I did as instructed. After I placed the pins on my nipples, I went to work on my clit and pussy. I was on my knees in the center of the mat. I had spread my legs and began to rub my clit, slow and easy at first then faster and harder. I instantly became wet and began to fuck my pussy with the other hand. Two fingers of my left hand moved in and out of my drenched pussy. The feeling of my fingers scraping the insides of my pussy in and out was so enjoyable, along with my right hand pressing against my clit and rubbing it in circles. It took me approximately 5 minutes to of rubbing my clit and fucking my pussy to come to the edge of my first orgasm. I stopped immediately and twisted the clothes pins on my nipples to stop my body from going into a full blown orgasm. I waited for 30 seconds then continued. Rubbing my clit slow but pressing it hard. I fucked my pussy harder and faster. Each time I neared orgasm I would stop and play with the painful pins. The pins on my nipples made it hard to concentrate on my pussy. It took 20-25 minutes to push myself to the verge of cumming 6 times. I did not cum though. Gawd but I wanted to. Gawd but I needed to. The last time was the hardest. My hips moved in rhythm with my hands. My legs and ass tensed, and kept pushing and fucking. My pussy was throbbing aching. I could feel the orgasm starting and I immediately took my hands away from my body. I curled up into the fetal position in the middle of the mat and closed my eyes as my body came down. The throb in my clit and pussy pounded loudly like the beat of my heart. I laid there for what seemed forever, until the ferocious need to cum subsided. I removed the pins from my nipples and cleaned up the wet spot in the center of the mat. Tears streamed down my face as I cleaned up my mess. I hope I pleased you and did what I was told to your satisfaction. I love you sweet Mistress.

Silk

I took the now dirty towels up the stairs. I turned back to look at the room to make sure I did not forget anything. Mistress was very picky about the cleanliness of this room. Tears still streaming down my face, I switched off the light and left the chamber.

I was sitting at the window reading in the study when I heard the familiar "You have mail". I jumped up and opened the email. It was from Mistress. She was pleased with how I had done this morning. I huge smile crossed my face, until I read the next part of the email. She was coming home for lunch, which pleased me. I loved seeing my Mistress any time of the day, but she wanted me on the table and waiting for her. This brought fear too and tears. I bit my fingernails as I closed the email and looked at the clock.

At five minutes before noon, I went down the stairs to the chamber once again. I walked over to the table, looking at it with hatred. I placed the clothes pins on my nipples and climbed up on the table. I lay there naked and feeling very vulnerable. The aching started immediately deep in my groin. The clothes pins on my nipples hurt, but not enough to distract me from the mounting fright of what was soon to come.

Mistress was late, but I did not dare get up from the table. I began to envision disassembling the horrific table with a sledge hammer. In my mind I saw myself bashing it into a million pieces until nothing was left but dust. This fantasy excited me and made the ache in my loins worse. I could feel the wetness trickling down between my ass crack and spreading on the table underneath me.

"Hello sweet slave, very good, I am pleased with you," A familiar voice brought me out of my dream state. "You are right where I told you to be."

"Yes Mistress, I have been waiting for you." I exclaimed.

Mistress immediately strapped me down and began to work over my pussy. She rubbed my sensitive clit madly, pressing it and rubbing it roughly. This felt good at first but soon began to hurt. Watching Mistress as she worked, I could see the gleam of satisfaction in her eye as my moans of pain escaped my lips. Just then Mistress thrust two fingers deep inside my pussy. I was so wet they went in with ease. She fucked me with long hard thrusts in and out of my throbbing pussy as her other hand battered my clit with the same intensity. Very quickly I was on the verge of cumming when Mistress stopped her assault and removed her hands from my pussy. She then moved up to the clothes pins and began to torment me by twisting them. My scream echoed through the chamber and Mistress looked very pleased.

Mistress moved back down between my legs. As soon as her fingers entered my aching cunt I was on the verge of cumming. Mistress leaned over and took a long, excruciating lick up my wet pussy sending a shiver from my head to the very end of my toes.

"Please Mistress, I need to cum." I said in a very whiney beg.

Mistress then entered my sopping wet hole with her tongue. She licked the inside of my wet pussy then drew back out, and buried her fingers back inside of me. She fucked me in and out, hard and fast.

"Oh Gawd, Please!!" I screamed.

At that moment Mistress bit down hard on my engorged clit. I began to shriek as she scraped and bit my clit until she reached the very end and then to my displeasure she bit down even harder before removing her mouth from my pussy. At this point my whole body was on fire. I was screaming and crying.

Mistress did not relent, but continued to batter my cunt with her fingers and my clit with her mouth. My hips involuntarily bucked up to meet her mouth and fingers, matching the pace of her thrusts. Each time I would be on the threshold of orgasm, Mistress would back off briefly and then continue. I could hear my own begging and pleading to cum, but felt this voice was from somewhere or someone else.

Mistress bent down and kissed me. The look in her eye was primal and savage but also a look of approval.

"I love you very much." She said.

"Do you really?" I sobbed.

"Yes baby, really." She said as she removed my restraints. She left me on the table and went upstairs. I did not trust my legs to hold me, so I curled up on the table and sobbed uncontrollably. I do not know how long I had lain there, but I must have fallen asleep. I uncoiled my body, which was now stiff and sore, and cleaned up the mess on and around the table. My eyes burned and my cheeks hurt from the tears I had shed. Giving the table a swift kick I yelped in pain.

Closing the basement door, I saw no sign of Mistress. She must have already gone back to work. Tears ran down my cheeks as I hugged my body. I needed her to be the one hugging me, but this would have to do. I noticed the note on the table and read my instructions for the afternoon. I was to shower and while in there, repeat the masturbation exercise from that morning. "Great!!" I screamed aloud, "Another 15 minutes of hell!" My voice echoed through the house, falling on deaf ears.

At 3:30 on the dot I started the water in the shower. I loved to take hot scalding showers, but it made my skin very dry. I had to douse my body in lotion after each shower because of it. I moaned in pleasure as I stepped under the cascading hot water. My entire body was sore and stiff from the events of the past two days. The hot water hurt my already battered nipples.

*********************************************************************

Diary Entry 4

I started my shower by rubbing my clit hard and fast. It was already hard and sensitive and only took me minutes to reach the threshold of orgasm for the first time. I then started fucking myself with two fingers as I rubbed my clit. I fucked myself hard and fast as I imagined Mistress was there with me, watching me. Again it was very quickly that I reached the edge. I put my right leg up on the edge of the tub and put my hands between my legs. I fucked myself and pressed my clit hard. My nipples were so hard. The hot water dripped down my body and between my pussy lips. My clit was very tender and the hot water stung a little. My pussy was so wet, which had nothing to do with the shower water. Each time I would reach the edge I would pinch my nipples hard to stop me from reaching a full blown orgasm. By the sixth time, I had to just use one hand to fuck my wet pussy and crush my clit, and the other hand to steady myself against the wall. I had turned around and put my left leg up and the water was to my back side. I could see Mistress Taralyn there with me, watching me as I pushed myself further and further to the edge. Several loud moans escaped me. I wanted and needed to cum so badly but I could see the disapproving look on Mistress' face as I contemplated cumming and not telling her. Tears were now flowing down my cheeks. I then washed my hair and body. My hands and body shook with such a need. I put the shower head to my pussy. The hot water felt good at first, then it hurt and just made me ache more. As I washed my body and went between my legs the shower sponge on my pussy and clit was very nice but just reminded me that relief was a long way away. I toweled off and put on vanilla scented lotion, because I know it is Mistress Taralyn's favorite. My hands are still shaking as I type this diary entry. My clit is tender and yearning to be touched again. I think I need to lie down for a little while. I love you my sweet Mistress.

Silk

I finished my diary email and sent it to Mistress. My body was still trembling. I went into the bedroom and threw myself on the bed. This bed was my safe haven. The one place I could feel and smell Mistress Taralyn, and the place she nurtured me and held me every night in her loving arms. I curled up in the fetal position holding on to Mistress' pillow as a baby would suckle a tit.

After a few hours laying on the bed in the fetal position, I decided to go to the study and play on the computer. That is where I was when Mistress Taralyn came home. She came upstairs and found me there. I just looked at her with an expression of indifference. I was not feeling very loved at the moment which, I am sure, was very evident by the look on my face. I was never very good at hiding my emotions. I might as well have a flashing billboard over my head displaying my emotions.

I had not started anything for dinner, which I worried might anger Mistress. It did not seem to, and she ordered pizza for dinner. After eating I asked Mistress, "What are we doing tonight?"

"Kat and Joey are coming over for a while, as far as I know," she said.

"Who are Kat and Joey?" I inquired.

"That is Mistress Kat to you, and Joey is her sub," she replied. "Joey is also her husband."

"Kewl," I said.

Our guests were set to arrive at 8 pm. I was about to go upstairs and dress when Mistress informed me I was to remain nude, except for my collar. She knew how shy I was and that this was utter humiliation for me, but did not deter her.

Mistress Kat and Joey arrived promptly at 8. My nakedness did not seem to faze them, and set me at ease. We sat and talked for a while, and then Mistress Taralyn suggested we go down into her chamber. Joey and I exchanged knowing and fearful looks as we all ventured downstairs.

Mistress Kat had Joey undress. Joey had a nice firm body, for a man. I saw the hungry look on Mistress Taralyn's face as she looked Joey's naked body up and down. That familiar pang of jealousy erupted in my stomach. Mistress Kat and Mistress Taralyn then disrobed. I lovingly looked at my beautiful Mistress as she stood there exposed. I glanced at Mistress Kat and found her very attractive also. I could feel the wetness between my legs growing as well as the throb of my pussy and clit.

I watched as Mistress Kat chained Joey's arms to the ceiling. A shudder went through my body as Mistress Taralyn instructed me to kneel at the edge of the mat and watch. I found myself watching intently. I had never before seen a man slave punished. Mistress Kat began by flogging Joey with the suede flogger. His cock began to grow with each whack of the flogger. Mistress Kat then took out her own small flogger and began to flog Joey's nipples, and then moved down to his stiff cock and balls. Joey's cries of pain sent chills up my spine. His prick became redder with each smack of the flogger. Mistress Taralyn then whispered something in Mistress Kats ear. Mistress Kat nodded her approval and Mistress Taralyn turned to me.

"Silk, go lick the precum from Joey's cock," she commanded.

"What?" I said. My eyes were wide with shock.

"Now silk!" Mistress Taralyn said more sternly.

I knelt there as if in a daze until Mistress Taralyn broke my trance with a hard lash of the flogger across my back. I yelped and moved toward Joey. Again Mistress flogged me hard across the back. I was absolutely mortified that Mistress Taralyn would make me touch Joey's cock, especially with my mouth and tongue. Very reluctantly I licked the head of Joey's cock. Joey let out a satisfied groan, which just humiliated me further. I had never had sex with a man, much less held or licked a real prick before. I had known at an early age that I only wanted female companionship.

Mistress Taralyn instructed me to keep licking his swollen cock. I tried not to think or feel and just did as I was told to do.

"Mistress, I will cum," Joey groaned.

"No, you will not!" Mistress Kat commanded.

I continued to lick Joey's engorged prick. I could tell by his moans and pleas he was on the verge of explosion. Mistress Taralyn must have felt this too and told me to stop licking him. Mistress Taralyn walked up and gave Joey her fingers to lick and clean. It was my guess that Mistress Taralyn had her fingers inside Mistress Kat's pussy. This troubled me immensely. Then Mistress Kat did the same with her fingers. I watched as Joey hungrily cleaned the pussy juices off the Mistress's fingers. I watched as Mistress Kat placed Joey's cock and balls into a tight bondage with some rope. Mistress Taralyn began to squeeze and rub Joey's balls until he screamed out in pain.

Turning to me, Mistress Taralyn directed, "Get on the table Silk."

To my dismay both Mistress's strapped me down to the table. Mistress Kat was closely examining my wet and throbbing pussy. A red hot flush went across my face and down my neck. I closed my eyes as I could feel them filling with tears. I vaguely heard Mistress Kat tell Joey to come look at my pussy. I could feel the tears of degradation slip from my eyes and down my face.

Joey then commented "Her cunt is really wet, and smells good too."

Another tear ran down my face as I kept my eyes tightly shut. Just then I could feel clips being fastened to my hard nipples. A moan escaped me as the pain also brought me pleasure. I could feel Mistress Kat and Joey step back and Mistress Taralyn take her place between my legs. This was instinct as I knew the feel of my Mistress even when she was near and not touching me. She then spread my pussy lips exposing my clit. My clit was throbbing and swollen. I jumped as Mistress began to rub it. My clit was very sore and throbbing from the intense training of the past two days. I moaned as she rubbed it gently.

Very quickly I was on the verge of orgasm. My breathing rapid and my body trembling, I begged Mistress, "Gawd Mistress, please oh please, I cannot stand any more." I was crying and shaking. My whole body felt as if it were on fire.

12