slave stacie's Journey Ch. 02

Story Info
Bound and used on the coffee table.
10.7k words
4.69
22.1k
3

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/11/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SirCarl
SirCarl
68 Followers

This story chronicles the adventures of slave stacie, which is a sub story of the larger narrative of SirCarl and His "littleone." This series is about stacie, a new slave; she will have much to learn before Sir renames her thereby making her part of His ever-growing family. All participants are over the age of 30 (even a true Dominant knows never to reveal a woman's true age), and all names have been modified so that the guilty, the actual participants in this fable, do not become the envy of their neighbors. Although each chapter stands on its own, too completely understand what has happened, and how this love yarn between a Master and His slaves advances and grows, please start with the first chapter. Please remember to vote and feel free to comment on each chapter. Thanks, SirCarl.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~

Stacie continues the story

~~~~~

As the new dress, the top part wet with secretions from my cunt, dropped to the floor, littleone's beautiful cleavage and sexy bra, showing her areolas and nipples while semi-holding her tits up and pushing them slightly together, intrigued me.

"I don't know if I could ever have the courage to wear something like that in public," I said shyly, feeling my face blush.

"Normally I am not permitted to wear a bra but in a dress like this Master does permit this type of bra to help make me more attractive. I am always completely available to Him and wearing a normal bra would not permit that. I do not wear panties unless my flow is heavy and then only on those days," she said beaming.

"That could take some getting use too," I said walking to the restroom.

"Not as much as you think," littleone replied following a few steps behind me as Sir's eyes opened and He began to recover. "What I found was that I stay in an almost constant state of arousal, wanting Him to be proud of me, and knowing that I am driving other men crazy and their wives nuts. The air passing over my damp cunt is so stimulating; I love it."

After I had soaked the wet spots on the dress, I took a warm cloth and cleaned littleone's face. "Do you have some make-up with you," I asked, kissing her gently.

"Yes I have some in my purse in the dressing room. I don't use much anymore," she said walking to the dressing room. Continuing she said, smiling at me, "My color has improved beyond my belief and I think it is because of our active sex life."

When she had returned Sir had stood up, pulled His pants up and was standing there looking so handsome. She came in, leaned into Him, kissed Him, saying, "You were such a mischievous Master, but I love you anyway Sir."

"Me," he questioned, smiling, "Who was on her back licking and sucking a cunt, playing with an asshole of woman you haven't known for an hour?"

"Your loving slut Sir," she said grinning ear to ear.

"Kneel," he said sternly while looking lovingly at her.

Littleone immediately and stylishly dropped to her knees, instantaneously assuming a subservient position that I had never seen in person. Initially I was astonished with her prompt obedience to His one word directive. My thoughts went rapidly from astonished to being flabbergasted with the contentment, peace, love, and tranquility that her face, along with her body language, projected. Her hands were behind her straight back; her shoulders pulled back, thrusting her ample pert tits, with protruding nipples, forward. Wide-eyed I slowly moved and stood beside Sir, amazed to see her legs generously spread, thoroughly exposing her bare "little girl" pussy completely to Him. Her proud clit was protruding, clearly visible, causing me to, without thinking, lick my lips. Once I was able to take my eyes off her beautiful "slave's," cunt as my eyes came up noticing her head was straight forward, eyes downcast not looking up at Him, her mouth partially open in a small "o."

The atmosphere of serenity, tranquility, and love, kneeling silently before Him, was breathtaking, causing my cunt to clinch; a warm feeling that I had not felt in years, flowed throughout my body, making me weak in my knees once again.

"If you are interested in us and our lifestyle, tell Me about yourself," He said looking at me with dark, deep, penetrating eyes.

The crucial moment had arrived. If I did not tell Him, really "them" since littleone was listening, about me, all of this would end here, except that maybe I could "play" with them on occasion. I knew that playing would never fill the large, unspoken and suppressed void in my life, but on the other hand becoming a submissive, or his slave, was a giant step into a world that all of the liberal "women's lib" lessons that had been drilled into my head all of these years would be thrown away.

Nevertheless, this idea is radical; I quickly thought what if I could find some middle-ground man that was just a man and not a Master? Shit, I said to myself, I have not found one of those in the last twenty-four years, and in particular not since my divorce. Soon or later, everyone learns when something is not working you have to change your thinking and approach. So, why continue to look for half of the apple when the whole apple is standing in front of me I asked myself.

"Yes, Sir," I found myself saying softly, and surprisingly, respectfully. "I am interested in learning more and seeing if I am worthy of being in your service." As I said this, I noticed that an almost undetectable smile had briefly come on littleone's lips. She knows I thought; she knows the battle raging in my mind and what I need. Damn!

"I am almost forty years old and I have had one child who is almost nineteen and is overseas serving in the Army. I have been divorced for two and a half years, living alone for the last four years, in the house my ex and I owned. I took most of the settlement money, opened this store, and am now living off it. My settlement payments from my ex will end in six months and for the last six months; I have been putting that into savings."

"Continue," He said looking directly into my eyes.

"I have dated some in the last two years but none of them were what I needed or wanted and for the last five months I have not had a man's cock. I have been with two women and enjoyed the experience but they were both married and there was no real future with them and really, it was just a diversion. I do have a college degree that has not done me a lot of good in the business world but it did help me learn many things, but not the important ones. Sir, you and littleone have shown me a taste of what it means to belong to someone, and in some senses, it is scary. Littleone tells me that she is happily your property and that you own her out right. Is this true?"

"Yes it is. It was her choice just as when and if we determine you qualify, even though the final decision is mine, a choice you will have if you ask to be able to serve Me."

"A choice Sir," I asked eyes downcast.

"Yes, a choice between being a dedicated slave or continue as you have been."

"Rise littleone, kiss Stacie and then go repair your make-up, and get dressed in here with us."

"As you wish Master," she said humbly standing up and coming to me with open arms, kissing me with her own style of tenderness and passion.

"Stacie," Sir said, "I am firmly convinced that submissive women are more intelligent than most. Submissive women understand how the real world operates, most especially the authentic male/female dynamic. She understands it is not about what she can achieve, it is about the combined power of her Master and her inner strength. She has a wonderful knowledge of love and how to create and keep intense devotion from her Master. A fully owned slave is a woman who is held in awe. Her inner strength allows her to let go and too place herself solely in the care of her Master. It is the unconstrained devoted nature of her love for her Master that enables her too finally free herself from any fear. As she lets go and passes control of her life to her Master she feels His devotion as He takes greater and greater care of her. Both intertwine and bond with a force whose power comes from their mutual devotion."

"I will not force you to come to Me," Sir continued, "You will, if you do, freely come, and you are free to go at anytime, but only once."

Littleone, smiling returned and finished getting dressed when Sir said, "Speak littleone."

"Stacie I will give you the information you will need to come to our home. Nothing will happen that you do not want to happen. At that time, I will give you a lot of printed information concerning this wonderful loving lifestyle and allow you to see how we live. We will both answer any questions you have. I will work with you to set a time and date and you must come at that time so choose wisely. When you come in the door for the meeting, you should be braless and if you have panties on, take them off and hand them to Sir."

Smiling, my face unashamedly glowing, I looked at Him and said, "Sir, let me get out front and open back up and we can discuss setting the time and date. I will be there."

~~~~~

Sir continues the story

~~~~~

My littleone had once again made Me extremely proud of her. She knows and loves her "belonging status" while having the intelligence to take charge and handle things without prodding on My part, along with believing that she is to stay with Me in her trusted supportive slave role.

Littleone then established in Stacie's mind that she is the slave Mistress of our home by saying, "Master, please Sir, take this bitch back there and fuck her face. Make her beg for your cock in her worthless cunt and ass." She then gave Stacie an authoritative push toward the back of the store establishing in Stacie's mind that she was now both submissive and obedient.

When I told littleone to kneel, she was superb and it showed. Stacie wasn't believing how calm, tranquil, obedient, content, and at peace littleone was there on her knees, showing her unlimited devotion, respect, training, and immediate obedience. Everything that littleone was naturally radiating, in facial expression and body language, was not lost on Stacie, and she knew, and knows, that her empty loveless life was not one-tenth of the life that littleone has. When I had her rise from the kneeling position and simply told her to speak, littleone took charge, spoke with authority, confidence, firmness, and established in Stacie's mind, that she, littleone the loving slave, would be in charge acting on her Master's behalf. Without directly saying so, she had established the 'pecking order' in our home and whom Stacie would answer too.

This situation is far from being a "done deal" with Stacie, regardless of how much littleone wants her with us. A lot is going to depend on Stacie and just how much she is willing to commit. My littleone soon returned from the restroom looking beautiful. She took and put on the dress she came into the store with, embraced Me and said, "I love you so much Master."

"You know I dropped a load and a half of cum in her, don't you?"

"Yes Master and she loved every precious drop of it, just as I do Sir; I was so proud of how you did Sir. In fact, I thought she handled the blowjob and swallowed really well. Much better than she thought she could and if you want my opinion Sir, her orgasm was the strongest she has ever had."

"Yes I thought the same thing dear. In fact I know that your talents drove her beyond where she has ever been."

"Do you know that she also squirted a damn flood Sir?"

"No, I wasn't aware of that. Interesting, do you think that was the first time squirting for her baby?"

"I don't know Sir, but I intend to ask her before we leave. If it was, she is ours Sir," she said grinning.

"So do I assume that you want to make her more than a 'playmate' as you said earlier," I said, my eyes drilling straight into hers.

"Sir, there are few additional things that you do not know that you should be aware of Master. Her kissing of me afterward was full of tenderness and love. In fact, at one time, she told me that she loved me and then called me 'Mistress'. It came out of her mouth naturally, with feeling and made me proud Sir. In fact, when she cleaned my face with the warm cloth, it was done softly, tenderly, and with respect."

"No shit slave?"

"Yes Sir, in fact when she laid you back on the sofa I saw her facial expression and watched her body language, it was as only a woman in love would do. When she held your head to her breasts she could have easily orgasmed again and probably would have if she had been just a little more at ease with both of us."

"Well you have, once again, confirmed My judgment in making you My first lady slave. Very good slave, your Master is very proud of you. I really have had no plans to add another woman to our house. I am more than happy with you dear. This, however, is a very unique situation that has presented itself to us."

"I agree Sir and I think we should set a time and date and see what happens after she reads all of the material and we answer her questions."

"Agreed baby, now let's get out there before she wonders what we are doing. Follow Me, do not lead, and show the slave side to her."

"Is it alright if I wiggle my ass a little extra Sir?"

"Yes bitch, but first get your nipples sticking out a little more and then have some fun. Oh, bring that wet dress with you and let's pay for it. Here take My debit card and handle the purchases so she can see more of My confidence in you. When you are done, put it in your purse."

"My pleasure Sir," she said as she patted My ass.

Stacie was on the phone as we came from the back and there were two customers wondering around looking at different items. I stopped short of the counter and then littleone walked past Me and laid the purchases on the counter.

"Everything ok," Stacie asked so all could hear, winking at littleone.

"Yes fine. We will take all of these please," Littleone, said in her most refined and modulated voice.

Stacie, smiling at Me and then looking directly at littleone spoke to her in a soft, affectionate voice, "I can meet you tonight at seven or tomorrow night at eight. Which would be better?"

"We should be home by then tonight. You should know that if we go into full details, and answer your questions, it could take three to four hours, depending on you."

"That is fine with me. I have no plans for tonight and I am excited about all of this, I want to get fully into the details, although I should tell you that the way my heart and head are now, my questions will be few."

"I will have a few snacks available and regular sodas. Our Master prefers adult beverages and if you do, it will not be good for you to drive afterwards. If you are of such a mind, and do not want to risk driving, you are welcome to stay with our Master and me tonight. That will be your decision but I must tell you that there is only one bed in our house and as a slave in training, several nights I was not permitted in the bed and slept on the floor, chained to our Master's bed."

"I want this and I only need clarifications, Mistress."

"You know that complete and absolute obedience is required. If you make this decision, and I personally hope you will; then on all of your holes are for Master to use, as he wants, when he wants where He wants. He will discipline you as He determines and you will have nothing to say about it."

"I get wet, if you want the truth, just thinking about that. Why do you call Him 'our' Master?"

"Very simple slut, on several occasions you have called me 'Mistress' and your own words have told us what you really want. It is nothing to be embarrassed about my love. I have been there, done that, as the saying goes, and understand fully. Let me write the address and give you directions and we will see you tonight."

Stacie completed the sale and handed littleone the credit card; acting naturally put it into her purse. As she did, Stacie came out from behind the counter, hugged and kissed me before turning to littleone. "Thank you so much," she said to her, before holding her tight.

"One other little thing," littleone said, "Do you have any stilettos and what size do you wear?"

"Yes I do have one pair, but they are not as beautiful as yours. I wear a size eight."

"Bring them with you. Should you do this, Master will inspect them and if they are not correct, he will let you use some size eights until we can complete your wardrobe. In fact, just wear them and we will see. They will become your everyday shoe."

"Oh my God," Stacie said, "I haven't used heels regularly in years."

"Yes and you haven't been content, well loved, at peace, or well fucked in years either."

"True," she said, shyly smiling.

"By the way Stacie, out of curiosity, did you know you squirted a load when you had your orgasm?"

"No, in fact I was kind of embarrassed because I thought I had peed on you and then you did not say anything so I thought maybe it was something I imagined in the heat of things."

"No dear," littleone replied smiling softly at her, "you squirted baby, and squirted good. Very few women ever get that excited and do that. You have now joined a very exclusive 'club' and you should think about what and who brought you to this. In fact, I may be premature, but welcome home slave."

Littleone opened the door for Me and I started out, turned My head, and said, "See you tonight." Littleone followed Me and turned and blew a kiss at Stacie and started for the car.

Neither one of us spoke until we were out of the parking lot and then littleone said, smiling at Me, "I knew it Sir, I knew it. The bitch had never squirted. She is ours now Sir."

"Jesus littleone, calm down, if I remember correctly, you had never squirted until you were with Me."

Laughing she looked at Me with those radiant eyes and said, "Well Sir, that proves my point. I am your property, and you made me squirt."

"True, but you are stretching the point. You were already with me, and had been about twenty-four hours before you did."

"Where to now for our next adventure Sir?"

"Enough adventure for one day slave. Besides, if she shows up, we have tonight to deal with. We'll just go get groceries and then go home. Your Master could use a nap."

"Do you know what I want to happen tonight Sir?"

"Should I ask slave?"

"You just did Sir. I want you to start to fuck her in the missionary position and I will sit on her face so you can pleasure my sweet tits. Then I want you to turn her over and fuck her doggie style without cumming. While you are doggy fucking her, I will be lubing her ass preparing it for your cock. Then you can split her ass open with that wonderful cock. After I lube her and your cock Sir, I will have her tongue fuck my ass then eat my cunt. Maybe I'll squirt on her."

"Damn slave, getting a little adventurous aren't you? Shit, you could be dangerous, I can feel it."

~~~~~

Littleone tells what happens

~~~~~

Master and I spent the rest of the time buying foodstuff for the house. No further comments were made concerning Stacie and I sensed that he was tired and needed a nap so I made an extra effort to get things in the house and put away quickly. Prior to finishing with the groceries I fixed Him one of His favorite 'adult beverages' and encouraged Him to go lay down as soon as He finished the drink. I then got our new purchases and took them to my walk-in closet and He followed me still sipping on His drink.

As I came out of the closet, Master finished His drink and set the empty glass of on the floor. He patted His thigh and I immediately went to Him and sat gently down. His arm came up around me and pulled me close to Him; I put my head on His shoulder and closed my eyes relishing being close with Him; loving Him feeling genuinely intimate just sitting there, being with Him.

SirCarl
SirCarl
68 Followers