Slave to a Bra

Story Info
She torments with what he covets.
2.2k words
4.31
72.4k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
skip5236
skip5236
140 Followers

"I think you will like this new game, because you get to choose if you get to cum, and how you get to cum."

So started the latest phase in my girlfriends and my never ending game of orgasm control. She made this statement four months ago, and I listened to with no small amount of skepticism even then. I doubted she would give up the power rush she got from using her body to torment me, and she enjoyed the total control she had since a snug, steel chastity tube took away my ability to give myself pleasure. No, that tiny key that hung around her neck, pointing toward cleavage that I would never see, was far too much of a turn on for her to give it up, in even a tiny way, anytime soon.

We had been together about 6 months, I had been wearing the device steadily for about 3 months. She had been living in my house full time since our second month together, and lately had used our Saturday night "bargaining sessions" as a chance to exert more and more control over how the house was run. She is ten years younger than me, 28, with flowing blonde hair, a short well toned body, and a bust line that stops traffic. It is that marvelous feature that has many men muttering "lucky bastard" when they see us together, not knowing that neither my hands nor eyes have ever experienced what is under that bra. Every Saturday night she attaches my wrists to a collar around my neck, and she unlocks my restrained dick. Generally dressed in a tight tank top and shorts, she toys and plays with me, never touching my aching cock, while discussing "concerns" she has. I generally capitulate to whatever she wants as quickly as possible, knowing that the threat of being locked back up without relief is ever present. It has only happened once, but I can't go through another week like that again. During our last session before the "new game", she thought it would be great if she drove my new BMW to work as she enjoys the convertible top, and her 6 year old Honda is just fine for my "normal" driving. I was horrified, my car is my baby, and held out as long as I dared before fetching her the keys, an awkward process when your hands are attached to your neck. My reward was the usual, she unlocked my left hand and had me kneel on the floor and stroke myself to the brink of orgasm. Only then would she unlock my right hand and award me ten more strokes. My left would pump my dick into my awaiting right palm, a catchall that was to be licked clean at the end. She giggles and claps as I squirt, and mocks the faces and noises I make throughout the process. "You give up your car just to squirt that stuff into your hand?" she mocked. "Men are pathetic." After washing up, I am locked back up to repeat the process a week later.

"I think you will like this new game, because you get to choose if you get to cum, and how you get to cum."

I think you can see why I was skeptical. While she revels in my denial, she taunts me about having never seen or touched her magnificent breasts, and dates other men freely. My only form of sexual pleasure in the time we have been together has been many variations on supervised masturbation. She routinely blindfolds me for long sessions of orally servicing her. So, with some wariness I listened as she rolled out the game.

"It's a point system, if you wear the device for a week, as if you have a choice, you get a point. If you have a point on Saturday night you can cash it in, and are allowed to jerk off. So, every Saturday, you can make that tiny little thing shoot if you want. Sounds easy, right?" I wasn't convinced.

"There is one catch, however. If you have one point, and you are soooo impatient you have to jerk off, you have to pay a penalty. Since I know how much you like women who wear big bras, I thought your penalty should be in kind. If you have only one point, and you insist on jerking off right away, then you will have to wear a bra for 24 hours. Not just any bra mind you, but one like this." From a bag she produced a huge, D cup, red satin bra. The cups were stuffed full with sewn in fiberfill. "See, you have to wear this for 24 hours." I was horrified at the thought of the humiliation of wearing this enormous glowing red brassiere, knowing that I would be captive in my home if I was wearing it. "See, I sewed in these fishing line loops in the back, and the straps cross over, so it can be padlocked on you to insure that you serve out the full 24 hours. You always wanted a set of D cups, that's why you asked me out in the first place isn't it?"

I was speechless.

"However, there is a way out. For every point you have over 1 point, you trade down a cup size. So, if we wait another week for your little tug fest, your penalty becomes this." From the bag she produced a jet black satin C cup bra, again stuffed with sewn in stuffing. While much smaller than the D cup in bright red, it still was not possible to hide under even the bulkiest clothing, let alone in the middle of summer. "For three points, just three short weeks of a little self control, we move to this." A baby blue B cup, fully stuffed, emerged from the bag. While the cup size was getting more reasonable, the electric blue color wasn't helping. "Finally, for just one month of abstinence, we get this..." A flesh colored A cup, the nearly flat cups completely empty wiggled up from the bag and joined the lingerie pile on the table in front of us. It could perhaps be worn under clothing, and maybe would be imperceptible.

"You can't make me wear a bra, this is ridiculous!" I blurted out...

She smiled, and her eyes dropped to my padlocked crotch for a lingering moment. "I'm not making you do anything. I'm telling you that any Saturday you feel like squirting your stuff, you can. If you don't feel like it, I'm not going to make you. But, we haven't finished the game yet, I think you will like this part." Somehow I was skeptical. "Remember I said you get to choose how you cum? Well this is a treat for you. If you want a little help with your tugging, you can buy that with points too. For every two days, you agree to wear the bra after your initial 24, you can buy another point toward some fun. For one more point, just 48 more hours of wearing this tiny little garment, I will jerk you off instead of making you do it. I won't even make you eat it this time!" The thought of her long slender fingers wrapped around my hard on caused a powerful surge in steel cased cock. "For another 2 points over that, just seven total days in a bra, you get to put your thing in my mouth, with a condom of course, for the best blowjob you will ever have." My dick was straining against it's steel hell so hard it hurt. Her full pouting mouth sliding up and down my pole was almost too much to imagine. "And finally, for 3 additional points, 13 days total in a bra, I let your little thing in where you probably never thought it would go. Any position you want, as long as you can last, your condom covered thing gets to go to the hottest, wettest, tightest place it has ever been." I couldn't help myself, I moaned out loud as I grabbed the front of the steel tube and involuntarily pumped.

She laughed out loud as she continued, "So it looks like you want to play, huh. I left out the best part, though." She brought her arms together, squeezing her enormous breasts together as she bent forward, the cleavage shot made me dizzy. She spoke in just a whisper, "What you really want is these, right? To win these, the grand prize, you have to deliver it all....Four abstinence points, four weeks of self control, plus four weeks of wearing the monster..." She held up the D cup red one as she said monster. "If you can deliver all of this, then you get your dream. You get to slide that tiny little tool of yours between my oiled boobs until you cum, no condom this time. You can squirt it all over my face this time, you will have earned it." I was helpless by now, pulling in desperate frustration on my steel dick prison.

Every Saturday, the new game starts, 8 PM sharp. On the white board in the kitchen a single line is drawn showing the point I have earned for my week of chastity. My hands are cuffed to the neck collar, and my dick is set free. The "bra bag" is emptied on the table in front of us, and we start the negotiation. While I always start out thinking that this is the week that I will hold out for several more weeks, she insists on reviewing all the options. In no time my cock is drooling a steady stream of pre-cum, puddling on the chair beneath me. The first week we played, two full weeks since my last orgasm after she announced a week of "down time" between games, I got caught in her trap. Before we could get past my first "trade up option" as she calls it, I begged her for the hand job she had never offered me before. She asked me several times if I was sure, if I knew the consequences, but I begged for her hand to touch my aching member. Her technique was incredible and highly skilled. She had me lay on my back on the floor, and straddled my thighs. Her enormous chest heaved as she started into stroking me. In no time, I was on the brink, but her skilled technique brought me back several times before settling into a light tickling motion across the length of my shaft. "Do you want to cum now baby?" she cooed. I gasped out a yes, and my eyes bugged out as she grabbed hold and tugged me toward heaven. My back and hips arched, and the first load of boiling semen splattered on my face. Shot after shot sailed onto my chest, coating me in sticky hot goo. She laughed as I lay wasted beneath her, then playfully slapped my balls as she sent me to the shower to clean up, but only after taking two fingers of cum off my chest and feeding it to me.

As I showered, the orgasmic bliss started to fade, and what I had done started to dawn on me. I toweled off, and powdered my cock and balls. I returned to the front room, and found my device waiting on the table as well as the gigantic red bra. I slipped the device on, and she handed me the padlock which snapped into place. In shock, I stood motionless as the bra was fitted to me, felt the clasp and criss crossed straps close across my back, and heard the padlock click. I stared down at the huge protrusions from my chest in garish red, and knew that I was a prisoner in my home as long I this was locked on me. It was also obvious that I couldn't go to work on Monday and Tuesday, and every Sunday that I couldn't refuse my Saturday orgasm would be spent in this bra. I begged to have it removed, swore I had learned my lesson and wouldn't cum for the next three weeks, but only amused her with my humiliation.

Three months later, I have never made it past a Saturday, without asking to cum. I realized that I had no choice but to take the masturbation option, and spend my Sundays wearing satin D cups in my house. I did weaken once more, and choose the handjob. I cried as she laughed at how weak I was, and she watched me padlock my boobs in place for the next three days. The worst came three months into the new game. The first weekend of my vacation, Saturday night started the same as always. Naked and cuffed, I watched as the bras came out. I was determined to decline any release at all, as I had scheduled a fishing trip with some friends. But, in addition to the bras, a condom dropped onto the table. I was puzzled, and she slunk up beside me, briefly pressing one enormous breast into my arm. "A whole week off, how about putting that thing in my mouth this time..." I could go into the details, but suffice to say the trip got cancelled as I spent the week being ridiculed for being a slave to my house once again. I pleaded for mercy as she kept me handcuffed while the bra was locked on for the week. My cum filled condom was emptied into my mouth, and she picked up the phone. She held it against my ear as he dialed my first fishing buddy...

skip5236
skip5236
140 Followers