Slave to Passion

Story Info
Woman finds satisfaction in the arms of her ex-husband.
2.2k words
4.37
32.7k
6
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 01/19/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BamaMan
BamaMan
14 Followers

Funny how things turn out, Tina thought as she pulled her car into Matt's driveway. Two years before, she had divorced Matt and married Stan, thinking that she was moving up. What a joke! She had gained a little more in the financial area, but lost so much in so many other areas.

Matt had worked a lot of hours and she had felt left alone at times, but Stan spent at least one week out of every month on the road, teaching her what loneliness really was.

Where Matt had led her through her darkest fantasies, Stan thought sex was climb on, stroke a few times, and then roll over and snore. For two years, her only orgasms had come from self-manipulation. Almost every night, once Stan began to snore, Tina would bring herself off quietly, trying not to wake up her frog prince as her climaxes washed over her.

Matt, shirtless in the hot summer sun, came from the backyard when he heard her car. Damn, she thought, Matt had the kind of hard, sweaty, absolutely male body that made a girl's fingernails itch with a burning desire to just dig in and scratch!

She was not really sure how this reunion would go; she hadn't seen him in person since she left. They had talked on the phone once or twice, and even had cyber-sex in a chat room once, but this was different. He was close enough to touch…or kiss…or lick…

Stop it! She told her mind. She didn't even know if Matt would still have her and here she was starting without him! She climbed out of the car and smiled as he approached. "Hey, Matt. Long time, no see, huh?"

He gave her a look that was not exactly pleasant. "What's up, Tina?"

Reaching into the car she retrieved a cold beer and offered it to him. "Would you believe that I was just in the neighborhood and decided to drop by?" She asked, knowing how stupid that sounded. Matt's house was not what a person would consider to be in any sort of neighborhood. His house sat on secluded acreage way out in the country.

"Nope. I wouldn't. Want to try again?" He didn't sound angry, that was a good sign, she supposed.

"OK. How about this, I got lost and was hoping to borrow your phone. Is that more believable?" She grinned as she let her eyes take in the sight of his very male body.

Bare chest led to jeans, cut off a little short and showing fantastic thighs. The bulge in the crotch brought back some fond memories as well!

"I'd be more likely to believe you were abducted by aliens and they were punishing me for some reason." He smiled and shook his head.

"Oh come on, Matt, we used to have some pretty good times, didn't we? Who says we can't be friends?" His smile made her teeth sweat! Damn she was horny!

Apparently, Matt was beginning to notice her condition. His eyes traveled over her body, openly inspecting her wares. Her nipples were clearly visible through the thin material of her short shirt, and Matt seemed to be admiring them.

That thought made them crinkle just a little more. Tina felt like a piece of meat as Matt continued his oh so obvious inspection. His eyes traveled further down, coming to rest at the crotch of her shorts. Tina felt the moisture build up in her blistering hot pussy, cunt cream beginning to seep into her panties.

He stepped closer, reaching out to gently pull at the ring in her navel. "If I remember correctly, it was one of those good times that caused you to take a hike, wasn't it?"

She felt like there must be an electric cord between her navel ring and her clit! Every time he moved it back and forth, her clit trembled! She shifted her feet, wondering how much of this she could stand before exploding in her jeans.

"Not really, Matt. I left because I was tired of spending so much time alone here in the middle of nowhere. I told you that before."

"Yeah, you told me. I just never realized how bored you were out here, I guess. To me, this is paradise." She felt his fingers leave her navel ring and slowly burn a trail up her side. She knew he was going to caress her swollen tits, but she was powerless to stop him! She looked down, watching his hands progress. Instinctively, leaning into his firm chest, she turned her mouth up to his.

With a greed driven by passion, she sucked his tongue deep into her mouth. Her left hand snaked behind his neck, holding his mouth to hers, while her right hand rubbed his growing cock through the material of his shorts. "Oh fuck, Matt!" She said, ripping her mouth back to take a breath, "I need this!" To emphasize her words, she started unzipping his shorts. Trying to release his manhood. Her mouth reclaimed his as her hand found the hot, hard flesh she craved! His lips covered her moan as he wedged his thigh against her drooling cunt, letting her rub up and down, exciting her already throbbing clit. His hand found her nipple, first caressing, then suddenly pinching the hard nub between thumb and finger.

The pain was exquisite! Her cunt screamed through an intense orgasm against his leg! "Oh Fuck, fuck, fuck! Matt! Fuck me baby, Please! I'll do anything you want! Make me cum Baby." She begged as she rode his thigh. Make my pussy cream! Stretch my tight ass till I scream for more…Ohhhhh! Fuuucccckkkk!!!" Her hand squeezed his nine-inch, weeping cock and spread his pre-cum around the shaft as her orgasm subsided.

Dropping to her knees in front of him, she tried to capture his meat between her lips, wanting to taste the cock she craved. Slowly she let his prick invade her mouth, stretching her throat as it went. With her nose buried in his thick hair, she swallowed, making him twitch with desire.

Thinking that she had him under control, she pulled back until just his head was still in her mouth. Looking up at him, she let his cock pop from her mouth and began licking the shaft from balls to swollen, purple, head. Between licks, she urged him. "Come on, Baby, where do you want it?" She took another slow lick, "My mouth?" Another lick, "My cunt?" She rolled full balls in her mouth, then released them, "Or my tight ass? Which one, Matt?"

Matt wrapped his hand through her hair, allowing her to suck all of his cock back into her throat. As she backed away, he pulled her hair hard. "I'll tell you what I want, Bitch." His voice was not angry, only demanding. "I want my slave. Go get your collar by the back door."

It took a moment for her frustrated mind to absorb what he had just said. When it finally dawned on her, her heart caught in her throat! Her collar! The one symbol that had invaded all of her fantasies over the previous two years! Collar meant humiliation, and humiliation meant heart stopping, blood boiling, and cunt-quaking orgasms!

Happily shifting to slave, Tina almost ran to the back door to retrieve her prize. With collar and leash in hand, she ran back to her ex-husband, knelt at his feet, and presented him the items to brand her a slave once again.

Matt took the collar. "Raise your neck, Little One and accept my rule."

With tears of pride and passion escaping the corners of her eyes, she smiled as she felt the cool leather surround her tender flesh. "Thank you, Master. I live only to serve you."

He hooked the lead through the metal ring at the front of her collar, and used it to pull her to her feet. "Stand. I want to inspect you."

Even though there was no one for miles around, Tina felt decadent as Matt pulled her shirt over her head and untangled it from her lead. The breeze blew softly across her tender nipples, causing them to stir, becoming hard again.

Matt took his time inspecting each full breast. One at a time he lifted them, slowly, gently touching every inch of her willing tits. As he worked, her nipples grew, grew so hard that they became painfully uncomfortable as he tweaked each one. He sucked, licked, pinched and bit each tender nub until she moaned, squirming at his touch.

"You have not tasted a whip in two years, have you? You can hardly handle any delicious pain. I will change that tonight, Little One. Would you like that?"

"Oh YES, Master. I have been very bad these last two years, I am sad to say. I deserve any punishment you think necessary." Her voice, full of passion, whispered in the breeze.

"Tell me, what bad things have you done?"

While waiting for her answer, Matt unsnapped and unzipped her shorts. "I have had sex with another, Master." Tina groaned as she felt her shorts slide down her thighs.

"Did you suck his cock and drink his cum as well?"

"Only once, Sir. He didn't think it was lady like." Shorts fell to her ankles. Her juice soaked panties stuck to her shaven, bare pussy.

"But, Little One, you are no lady, are you? You are property, a toy to be used however I see fit. Isn't that the truth?"

"Yes Master. I am only your slut. My life is belongs to you." As she stated her own truth, her clit vibrated, begging for attention.

"Has anyone stretched your tight ass?"

"No Master! You are the only one to ever take me that way, I swear!"

"What punishment should you receive for fucking and sucking a strange cock, without my permission? Do you have any thoughts on that matter?"

Matt had knelt and took hold of her slick, sticky panties slowly, carefully removing them and leaving her naked, wearing only her collar and lead as she stood in his front yard. She felt so free, so alive, so sexually aroused!

"Master, my wisdom is no match for yours, Sir. I will gladly accept what you feel is the correct punishment for my crimes."

Standing before Tina, Matt took her creamy panties and held them to her mouth. "Put these in your mouth. I don't want your screams to alert anyone. Do you understand?"

Tina eagerly opened her mouth and accepted her soiled panties as a treat. You tongue tasted her cunt juice and cum mixture as Matt spun her around and leaned her over the hood of her car. "Reach back and spread the cheeks of your ass, Little One, your punishment will begin now."

Tina had not been ass-fucked in two years and Matt wasn't going to use any lubricate! She shut her eyes tightly as she spread her cheeks, knowing that the pain would be incredible! As she felt his large cock rest against her ass, she took a deep breath and strained as if to use the bathroom, knowing that was all she could do!

She screamed in pain against her panties as Matt forced his nine-inch cock slowly all the way to the hilt in her back door! Once he was as deep as he could get, he pulled the panties out of her mouth.

"Is this punishment sufficient, do you think?"

"Master, " she moaned in pain, "It hurts Sir! It hurts so good! Am I pleasing you as well?"

"Tell me how it feels, slut." As he spoke, Tina felt the sting of his hand on her ass.

"Oh Master, My little hole burns like fire! It feels like I am about to split in two!"

He slapped her ass again. "Are you ready to get reamed out? Are you ready to feel my shaft driving in and out?"

"Please Master! Please hurt me!" Tina's eyes threatened to roll back in her head as he slowly pulled eight inches out and slammed them back deep inside, slapping her ass as he did.

"Master!" She almost screamed! "Please Master, let me feel your spunk coat my bowels! Fuck me Sir! Cum deep inside me! Please!"

The pain drove her to the very edge of unconsciousness as Matt drove his huge cock deep in her body time after time, enjoying the pain he delivered!

Tina knew she was moaning and screaming as he fucked her, but she was unable to control herself! Without being touched, her cunt was on fire as wave after wave of painful pleasure rocked her body! She seemed to come forever, her pussy gushing cum, the thick juice rolling in gobs down her legs!

Her orgasms continued as she became vaguely aware that Matt had pulled his cock out and was turning her around. He drove his meat, coated from her bowels, and spraying his cum deep into her throat, forcing her to drink his offering! As she came back to her senses, she tasted her herself mixed with him. She liked the musky flavor of sweat, shit and cum, thirstily sucking him, trying to clean him of her prize.

Her humiliation was complete for now, this was something she had never done and it satisfied something deep within her.

Her strength completely drained, she curled up on the warm cement, needing sleep to resuscitate her. Her last coherent thought was that she was where she belonged.

BamaMan
BamaMan
14 Followers