Slave Traders

Story Info
Jan and Carrie in bondage for a hot wife swap.
3.2k words
4.28
46.8k
12
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rxstories
rxstories
43 Followers

I was dressed and ready to head out for another evening with the incredible Carrie. My equally incredible wife, Jan, would be staying home this evening, and visited by Carrie’s husband, Jason. The women would be in bondage this evening, slaves, and under the control of their respective masters.

I had just finished clearing everything off of our bed, except for the bottom sheet and a couple of pillows, when Jan came walking out of the bathroom, completely naked, as I had ordered her to do. She had just competed her shower and other preparations to make herself beautiful and erotic for Jason. Jan’s dark hair hung gracefully past her shoulders until it almost reached her delicious breasts, which were well formed and firm. Although not as large as Carrie’s, they were nonetheless excellent. Now well into her 30’s, Jan’s body was fantastic, and I thoroughly enjoyed her. Seeing her naked was no less exciting to me after 10 years of marriage that it had been the first time I had ever seen her that way. I looked her over appreciatively, grateful to have her as my wife.

The dark hair of her cunt was short, neatly trimmed, and was groomed as a narrow landing strip that ended just short of her cunt lips.

“I’m ready, Master,” she said, smiling widely. Jan loved being in bondage as much as I liked her being there, and she was just as excited about the prospects of this role playing evening with Jason as I was of mine with Carrie.

“OK, cunt, get up on the bed lying face down.” She did as she was told. I spread her arms and legs as far as possible, and then attached her wrists and ankles to the four bedposts using restraints. I pushed two pillows under her hips, having the effect of lifting her delicious ass up in the air, like an offering to the gods. Jan looked fantastic, as always, and I knew Jason’s cock would be hard almost as soon as his eyes fell on her.

I took a fairly large dildo out of our box of sex toys, and lubricated it with petroleum jelly. I climbed up on the bed next to Jan, and proceeded to spank her, hard, until her ass had turned bright red. I then unceremoniously, but carefully, shoved the dildo into her ass until almost the entire thing as imbedded. There were the beginnings of tears in her eyes from the spanking, but she would not have stopped me even if she could. Jan loved to be spanked, and it usually resulted in her cumming more quickly than usual.

“You be a good, obedient cunt for Jason.” I then left the room with her secured to the bed, the dildo protruding from her gorgeous derriere.

I got in my car and headed over toward Jason and Carrie’s house. About halfway there, I passed Jason going the other way. We waved and smiled at each other, both looking forward to another sex-filled evening with the other’s wife.

I reached their place around 8 PM, and let myself in with the key Jason and Carrie had given us months before. As I entered the house and started back toward the bedroom, I was surprised to hear the sound of Carrie reaching a very loud orgasm! As she was supposed to be in bondage, I had no idea how this could happen.

I entered the bedroom to find Carrie naked and spread-eagle on her back on the bed, both wrists and both ankles restrained, and with a rabbit-style, vibrating dildo imbedded into her cunt, one “ear” up against her clit. It was hard to say how many times she had already cum, but she had probably been in this position for at least 20 minutes. There was a puddle of cum between her legs on the sheet, and I could tell from her breathing that she was about to come again. Before she could, I quickly pulled the dildo out of her, and shut it off. She was breathing hard, but obviously disappointed that she had this orgasm cut short.

“I’m sorry, Master, but this is the way Jason left me. Will you have to punish me for this?”

“Yes, Carrie, I’m afraid so.”

She feigned fear, but I knew all too well that she enjoyed punishment as much as Jan does, so this would not sway my resolve. I went over to the box of sex toys, and found what I wanted: a pair of nipple clamps. I went over to the bed and began to slap Carrie’s breasts, squeezed them, and pulled and twisted her nipples. I then sucked them to make sure they were as hard as possible before placing the clamps firmly in place, tugging on the connecting chain rather sharply to make sure they were tight. She gasped a little at the slight pain, but settled back down quickly. She was anxious for things to move along, as this was not an overnight event. We would have only until about midnight together, when I would leave her for Jason exactly as he left her for me, with the addition of one, additional bondage item, as yet undetermined.

“Carrie, you have been very bad, cumming before I got here. Do everything I say, and accept your punishment thankfully, and I promise you will cum several more times before the evening ends.”

“Thank you, Master. Please punish me, and then make me cum again.”

For the moment, I left her tied down to the bed on her back. I quickly undressed, and then climbed up next to her on the bed. The sight of Carrie had already made my cock hard, so there was no need for preliminaries. I pulled her head roughly to the side, and pushed my 9” cock into her mouth and began fucking her mouth as though it were a cunt. Carrie loved to suck cock, so this was hardly a punishment for her, but I enjoyed having her being forced to submit to my will, taking it as I gave it to her, and only what I wanted to give!

I pulled my cock out of Carrie’s mouth, and then straddled her face. My cock was pointed toward her feet. I lowered one of my balls into her mouth, and she began to gently suck and tongue it. On a whim, I grabbed my cell phone and took a close up picture of the ball sucking and sent it to Jason via text message. I then showed it to Carrie so she could see exactly how she looked. My phone soon buzzed, and I opened it so see a picture that showed Jason’s entire 11” cock imbedded to the hilt in Jan’s mouth while she was still restrained to the bed. I laughed and showed it to Carrie, who visibly reacted to how hot Jan looked with Jason’s cock down her throat.

Meantime, I had switched balls, and Carrie was now enthusiastically sucking and licking the other one. I was starting to feel the pressure build, but I was not yet ready to cum. Besides, I wanted to make Carrie cum a couple of times before I did. I pulled my ball out of her mouth, and then leaned forward and began sucking her cunt. Given the warm-up she had gotten from the dildo, it did not take long until a massive orgasm swept through her, causing her to thrash against the restraints. I licked her labia, and rimmed her cunt and her ass with my tongue before once again concentrating on her swollen clit. I flicked back and forth across it with lightening speed, and I soon felt another orgasm building in her. I pulled on the chain connecting the nipple clamps, but all that did was intensify her orgasm, and she screamed with the combination of pain and pleasure. I reached back and pushed my cock over to her mouth, and slid it quickly into her throat. I thrust my cock in and out of Carrie’s mouth, all the way down until my balls were against her forehead on each insertion. Carrie was good at this, and she was not having any problems accommodating my swollen cock.

She had already cum several times, so I decided it was time for me to focus on my pleasure. I began pounding in and out of her mouth more aggressively, and more rapidly. I could feel my cock hitting the back of her throat on each thrust, and just the idea of that was pushing me closer to an orgasm of my own. I felt my balls begin to tighten; so I picked up my pace, exploding with a huge wad of cum into her mouth and down her throat. I kept my cock in her mouth and let her lick and suck as much of the cum from me as possible. She swallowed the entire load.

I pulled out of her mouth and looked down at my slave approvingly. “Thank you, Master,” she said. “You taste good!”

“You are a very good cunt,” I said.

I decided to release her from the restraints for a while, although I was not going to free her from bondage. She would remain in bondage until Jason got home, and freed her when he was ready. I let her head into the bathroom to freshen up, and then I did the same.

When I cam back into the bedroom, Carrie was dutifully waiting for her next instructions. I took the time to look over her spectacular body, pretty face, and full, delightful breasts. The hard nipples still protruded from the dark areoles, the nipple clamps keeping them firmly in place. She was smiling, and she looked most wanton and exotic.

“What should I do with you?” I asked.

“Whatever you want, Master. I am your cunt, and I will do anything you want. Anything.”

I glanced in the box of sex toys, and decided to take things up a notch. I grabbed a non-penetrating vibrator and a riding crop and turned back to Carrie. A hint of a smile crossed her lips, but I pretended to not notice. I attached a restraint to her left hand and tied her securely to one of the posts of the footboard, and had her face the bed. I put the vibrator in her right hand, and ordered her to put it on clit to make herself cum. I told her to let me know as soon as she started to feel her orgasm approach. She spread her legs a bit, bent over the bed, turned on the vibrator and touched it to her cunt, focusing on her clit. I knelt down behind her, taking in the erotic view of her beautiful, shaved cunt being stimulated by the vibrator.

I saw some of her cum starting to build up in her cunt just as she indicated that it would not be too long before her orgasm. I got up and stepped to the side, and then began lashing her ass with the riding crop. The first one made her flinch, but she got right back to work with the vibrator while I continued to whip her ass. She was turning bright red, and there were some welts beginning to appear on her ass.

Suddenly, her orgasm started, and she began to cry out and thrash against the restraint. I whipped her harder, and this seemed to intensify her orgasms. She came three times before I relented with the whip and took away the vibrator. I grabbed the body lotion, and rubbed it gently onto her ravaged ass, trying to give her some relief from the thrashing.

About that time, my cell phone buzzed indicating another text message had been received. I opened it to find a picture or Jan standing on the floor with her hands bound to the footboard, with Jason’s 11” cock in her ass up to the hilt. I decided I would need some kind of a big finale in order to send Jan and Jason something that erotic. But there was no rush. We still had an hour or so. I showed the picture to Carrie, who asked, “Are you going to fuck my ass tonight, Master?”

“Only if you are a good slave and do everything else I tell you to do.”

“I promise, Master.”

“Let’s start right now,” I said.

I freed Carrie’s hand from the restraint, and ordered her to get down on her knees on the floor. My cock was throbbing, and the sight of Jason’s huge cock in Jan’s ass had done nothing to ease things for me. Carrie assumed I wanted her to suck my cock again, and started to reach for me.

“Not yet, slave. I have one more thing for you to do, first, and then we will both cum again.”

I turned around and bent over the bed. I ordered Carrie to come around behind me, and gently take my balls in her hands. “Slave, eat my ass!”

“Yes, Master. Thank you.”

I spread my cheeks, and I soon felt Carrie’s tongue working its way toward my asshole. She soon arrived, kissing it gently, then more passionately, before beginning her assault on it with her tongue. She rimmed my ass over and over again with her tongue, occasionally using the tip to force her way into the musky hole, all the while, gently cradling and massaging my balls. My cock was still sticking out like a flagpole, and I knew I would need to seek relief, soon.

I stopped Carrie, stood up, and pulled her around in front of me on the bed. I pushed her back, spread her legs, and buried by cock into her cunt. I pounded in and out of her, while allowing her to finger her clit as much as she wanted. In less than five minutes, she had cum three times.

I reached over into her nightstand and grabbed the jar of petroleum jelly. I greased up her ass generously, slipping my finger into her ass while I continued to pound her cunt. When I was sure she was ready, I pulled out of her cunt and went straight into her ass on the next stroke, going all the way into the hilt, eliciting a loud moan. She was still on her back, so I grabbed the vibrator and touched it to her clit while I ravished her ass with my cock. This gave me a great view of her gaping cunt with my cock fully embedded in her ass, pumping in and out.

A sudden near scream let me know she was cumming again, and she came three more times before I hastily withdrew from her ass. I put her down on her knees on the floor in front of my cock, grabbed my cell phone, and started to have her stroke my cock with one hand while she held the vibrator to her clit once again. As she reached orgasm, I simultaneously let my load go all over her face and into her mouth while snapping several pictures of her with the cum dripping down her face and onto her breasts. She was almost literally covered with cum, and I was sure Jason and Jan would get hot when the saw the picture.

But, it was time for me to go. My agreement with Jason was to leave Carrie as I found her with the addition of one change. In reality, he was going to get two, but I did not think he would mind. I left the nipple clamps attached to Carrie, and I did not let her clean off my cum. I ordered her to get back on the bed, and I refastened her with the restraints. I cleaned myself off, although I did not wash my face, and got dressed. I inserted the rabbit vibrator back into Carrie’s cunt, made sure it was snug up against her clit, and turned it on.

“I will let Jason know that you were an outstanding slave.”

“Thank you, Master.”

I headed out the door right on time and began the drive home. Jason and I met about halfway, and stopped to exchange a couple of words before we went home.

“Looks like you gave Jan a great ass fucking,” I said. “By the way, Carrie was a great, obedient slave, and we both enjoyed the pictures!”

“I’m not sure I ever saw that much cum on Carrie’s face before. It must have been really hot. When I showed the picture to Jan, she reached down, touched her clit, and came instantly. Of course I had to spank her again, but that is as much a reward as punishment for her!”

We agreed we had to do this again sometime, and headed our separate ways.

I got home and went straight back to the bedroom where I found Jan as I had left her, recently spanked, dildo firmly in place, and fully restrained to the bed. I was surprised when Jan didn’t say anything, but then discovered that the addition Jason had made was to put a ball gag in her mouth. I got undressed and climbed up on the bed. I pulled the dildo out of Jan’s ass, and shoved my own already hard cock in to the hilt! I heard Jan moan through the ball gag, but this was hardly painful for her given the size of the dildo I had just removed from her ass.

I had not gotten to cum in Carrie’s ass, but I was really determined to do so with Jan. I continued stroking in and out, harder and harder, faster and faster. Despite the ball gag, I heard Jan cum, something not uncommon for her during an ass fucking. I felt her ass clamp down on my cock, and that put me over the edge. Although not the amount of cum I had left on Carrie, it was still a good ass full!


I pulled out of Jan’s ass, and then removed the restraints and took out the ball gag. She kissed me, immediately slipping her tongue into my mouth. She pulled back with a look of pleasant surprise. “You taste like Carrie’s cunt! Thanks for the present.” She pulled me closer to her, stuck her tongue into my mouth, and licked as much of Carrie’s cum from me as she could.

We headed to the shower, and then back to our bed. Just as we got into bed, my cell phone buzzed, and, as I suspected, it was another picture from Jason. Carrie was on her back, still covered with my cum, and with Jason’s cock shoved all the way up her ass. The look on her face was ecstatic, and it was easy to see that their night had finished with a real bang. I erased all the pictures in my phone, knowing Jason would do the same. We were soon fast asleep.

As usual, I awoke in the morning with a throbbing hard on, and Jan was kneeling over me with my cock in her mouth. She had her cell phone in her hand and was texting the picture to Carrie. I had no doubt one would be coming back from them, shortly!

rxstories
rxstories
43 Followers