Slavegirl Auction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kansas
Kansas
641 Followers

"Oh my God," Krissy thought to herself, "Beth just called her 'mistress!' She really WAS her slave last year!"

Beth reddened with embarassment as she pulled off her clothes, starting with her bluejeans and followed by her t-shirt. Within seconds she was down to her bra and panties.

"Come here, Beth," Amanda ordered. "I want Krissy to see your tattoo."

The other girl complied at once, walking over to where the older woman sat. Aunt Amanda then motioned Krissy over so she could watch as Beth then shyly pulled down her panties. Krissy moved closer so that she could see what her mistress was referring to. There, in small letters on Beth's round rump were the words, "Property of Amanda Morton" next to a red pair of lips.

"How long would it take you to put that exact same tattoo on Krissy's lovely bottom, Rhonda?"

"Forty-five minutes, maybe?"

"Hear that, Krissy?" her mistress said, motioning her over to a nearby table. "You're about to get your first tattoo! Lie across the table, my pretty slavegirl, with your lovely bottom perched up so that Mrs. Hazelett here can get to work."

The pretty blonde looked from her mistress to Beth Jennings and then to Rhonda Hazelett.

"Yes, mistress," she responded, climbing onto the table. "Like this?"

"That's perfect."

*****

Later that evening, after Rhonda Hazelett had completed her job, collected her pay, and departed the premises, Amanda Morton reclined on her bed upstairs with her two now-totally-nude college slavegirls. Krissy lay on her stomach because the brand new tattoo on her pretty ass still hurt a little bit. Beth Jennings, meanwhile, was propping herself up onto her elbows and knees, preparing to be taken from behind by her mistress, who was busy adjusting her strap-on.

"You see, Krissy," Amanda instructed, "once a slavegirl of mine ALWAYS a slavegirl of mine! Isn't that right, Beth?"

"Yes, mistress."

Kansas
Kansas
641 Followers