Slave's Day Out

Story Info
A Master thinks about his slave's day.
1.7k words
4.16
18.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a warm summer's evening and the air conditioner hummed softly from its perch high up the living room wall. Below it artificial flowers of pink and deep blood red rustled against tall green stems that were moving in the tall cane vase from the cooling breeze the air conditioner's fans were producing. Further along the shelf a tall book case filled to over flowing with books on all manner of subjects. Some formally bound, others simple paperbacks.

Opposite the air conditioner a long well padded lounge sat empty. Its cushions looked inviting and soft. To the left of the tan colored lounge a reclining arm chair upholstered in soft black leather sat. In it Master sat watching His slave sleeping on the oval shaped wool rug in the middle of the floor.

The slave's soft curves were supported by the luxury of the thick cut pile rug. Its soft brown color seemed to blend with her smooth skin and she slept on her side before him. He looked at her, examining this precious creature. Lithe and delicate she showed no sign of her age and he knew others had looked on jealously when they had walked along the soft sands of the beach that night.

The walk was just before sunset. He had taken her to the beach dressed only in a very short skirt and a low cut bikini top that had threatened to loose its battle against the swell of her breasts with every movement.

More than one guy had turned to watch as he led her along the white sands his words to her clear to her above the crash of the evening tide. A symphony of sights and sounds seemed to add to her charm as she looked about like a child seeing wonder for the very first time.

At one point he picked up a small piece of drift wood and examined it. The feel of the wet timber suggested it was recently released into the sea but for now the sea had cast it ashore. About four inches long, it was smooth and thin, and ideal stick for throwing. He had pulled his arm back and then snapped the stick though the air. "Fetch" He said softly and watched delightedly as she bounced down the beach chasing the flying piece of wood, sand kicking off her bare toes as she ran.

Down about 30 feet from where he stood the stick struck the soft sand, quivered on its end for a moment and fell flat its full length resting on the sand just above the water line. Quickly she closed the distance and slid in the loose sand as she tried to stop quickly and not over shoot the stick her heals biting into the shifting sands deeply.

A hand, thin and delicate snatched at the stick and she kicked hard to begin the run back to her waiting Master. He smiled as she stuck the sand covered stick between her teeth and through her whole body into running. Arms and legs pumped as she ran towards him. Her grace and elegance transformed into something energetic and determined. As she closed on him, her breasts could be seen clearly swaying and bouncing with the effort of the run and only feet from him one firm round mound bounced free of her thin bikini. She didn't stop but raced to him unaware of her exposure. Three feet away he could see clearly her darkened nipple and the exposed breast bounced. Two feet away and she started to slow down so she could stop before him and then present the stick to him.

As she held out the stick she became aware of the material of her bikini pinching her under her left breast oddly. She flushed red as she realized and wondered how long she had been showing her breasts to the world. As a slave she was use to being naked before him but she had hidden that side of her from the world at large and it was distressing even to have so little exposed. Other, younger women sunbathed on this very stretch of beach and no doubt would be drawn there later in the day as schools and workplaces closed.

In the warm sun she panted and her chest rose and fell. But she knew she couldn't adjust her clothes until he took the stick she now held out in both hands. She could feel the heat in her skin. Her only relief coming from the fact the nearest person she could see was about fifty feet away from them and behind her so they could not possibly see her standing there with a single breast hanging free.

She looked to him, imploring him to take the stick from her but he surprised her by gently reaching for her breast, cupping it and cradling it before lifting the material and allowing the flesh to fall back behind the protection of the soft cotton material.

He smiled at her and she stammered simply, "Thank you my Master."

"You are welcome." He smiled tenderly. She knew he was enjoying it but he was never cruel and did not make he suffer needless humiliation. Oh know when he wanted her humiliated it was definitely needed. She knew that.

So the stick was taken and discarded to continue its journey just as Master and slave continued on down the beach. As they did they passed three work men who were doing some maintenance to council fixtures. As they passed he could clearly hear the men talking. Then, came the ultimate honor or humiliation; depending on your point of view. A long, loud wolf whistle went out scaring away some sea gulls.

Yes it had been a good afternoon at the beach. They had even managed to find a spot to swim for a bit. The spot was secluded enough, to allow him an opportunity to enjoy her attentions. They walked into the cool blue green water as the waves foamed onto the shore. As they moved deeper into the water her skirt began to float up bearing her to the waves as the bumped against her. It felt delicious to the slave and her reactions excited him further.

Once deed enough into the cool water, his hips just above the surface in between each breaking wave. As the water swelled though it washed over him and reached his shorts thick waist band. He had he squat in the water and she helped him lower his shorts at the front. The cotton shorts pulled down to reveal his penis. It was already swelling in anticipation. Her delicate fingers curled around his shaft. She stroked it slowly feeling the ridges and veins of the shaft. Then her lips touched his head and he shuddered. It was always a pleasure for her to suck on him but today here in the water it was also a challenge for her because she knew once she started he expected her to keep going no matter what. There was the risk of course of discovery. It was a game that they had played before. But this time there was a further challenge. The tide was sending waves high enough to completely submerge the sucking dark hair woman. She was caught by surprise and gasped around him for air as the water had filled her nose as she drew him into her.

The waves were fairly steady and while it un-nerved her to be submerged, she began to anticipate the dunking as she became aware of the water rising up her back as each new wave came in to shore.

He stood there relishing the sensations. The warm sun, the cool water and the stimulation of his sex worked on him and brought him quickly to orgasm. Again her mouth filled with salty fluid but this time she welcomed the taste and swallowed greedily. It was delicious and soon he stopped throbbing and softened. Reluctantly she let him slip from her hungry mouth.

Now as she slept he admired her. Smooth skin glistened in the last rays of light that bathed her in a golden glow. Her breathing slow and regular, she had fallen asleep over an hour ago following the adventure on the beach and a shared shower where they had shared an intimacy as first she washed him and then he washed her rinsing away the sand and salt. As they finished the shower together Master took her to the living room and dried her slowly and tenderly. He groomed her like an owner would groom a dog after a wash.

She was already feeling very happy. She had pleased him a lot during the day she knew. It made her so happy to please him. She accepted her role and had given her self totally to him. But then he surprised her once more. He took from a draw a shiny new black leather collar with a single silver tag hanging from it. He held it before her eyes and let them focus on the tag. It said five simple but powerful words. "Accept that you are owned."

He put it around her throat and adjusted it so that it was snug but not too tight. The tag hanging from it catching the sun and the dust danced in the rays of light.

He had allowed her to lie down on the thick rug and she gratefully drifted off to sleep.

So there he sat, watching her and the way the waning sun caressed her flesh. She shivered. The air conditioner was still on high and it was chilling her naked flesh. Slowly, quietly he stood up and walked around the sleeping woman. Two soft clicks and the fans slowed down, their hum softer. He turned slowly and saw her looking up at him from the floor. She had not moved other than to open her soft, gentle, compelling eyes and tilt her head. Her mouth moved but barely a sound passed her lips. She spoke four words.

"I love you Master."

Her head dropped back to her arm and her dark eyes closed gently with a flutter. She slept again.

"I love you My slave." He said in soft but deep tones. He bent down and knelt beside her. He brushed a lock of hair back and caressed her cheek. "I love you."