Slave's Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
La_Reina
La_Reina
44 Followers

Solila then ran her hands over her smooth small tummy and then between her legs. She shivered and then pulled her fingers from her wet pussy and licked her glistening fingers clean.

Unconsciously, I was grinding my body into my Master's. Solila turned her head towards me and dropped down to all fours. She crawled with a seductive cat crawl, her bum high in the air and her hair slowly swaying with every motion she approached me. As soon as she was within touching distance, with a nod from my Master, she pulled me to her and kissed me with such fever that I instantly started kissing her back.

She pulled me towards the center and spread my legs so she could slide her fingers down my pussy. She grazed over my pussy lips, teasing me, when what I wanted was another finger or cock deep inside of my aching loins.

She pulled me to my knees and came behind me. At first all I could feel was her tongue in my cunt licking and sucking my juices. I pushed against her and felt her hands on the plump globes of my ass as she spread them to get closer to my pussy.

I locked eyes with my Master and watched him stroke himself outside of his clothes. That brought more heat into my body and I started thrusting against Solila's mouth. I jumped when I felt Solila's tongue in my ass. At first I didn't think I liked it, but she rolled her tongue and I was in heaven. It felt so good to feel her soft slightly hard tongue deep in ass thrusting in and out like a tiny cock.

My Master stared at me for a moment before he walked over to me and dropped his pants. I hungrily grabbed his cock and licked his head like a kitty licking at a delicious bowl of milk.

"That's it slave, suck your Master's cock."

With those words and her tongue in my ass I was in pure bliss. I felt my Master's hands tangle in my hair as he literally started to fuck my mouth. His hips thrust until I can feel his cock pushing at the back of my throat.

With my hands still on the ground, my ass high in the air, and my neck angled to get him in my throat I could feel my orgasm building. With one grunt my Master pushed his cock down my throat and I could feel his balls slapping my chin. I rolled my eyes to look at my Master as I felt my body tightening and tightening.

"Cum, slut!"

Solila shoved 3 fingers into my cunt and I instantly came. I came so hard that I felt Solila and my Master shaking. With a loud groan my Master came down my throat and I eagerly swallowed everything he gave me.

Solila pulled from behind me and to my surprise I heard clapping. I forgot we were still in the Mess Hall. With a shy smile Solila kissed me and I could taste myself on her lips.

"Now my turn," I said more than eager to return the favor. I'm not one to just take and take without giving pleasure in return.

Solila shook her head and sashayed back to her spot behind the bar as my Master pulled me to my feet and guided me back to our lukewarm meal.

I kept staring after her when I realized that jerk Gregory was being handed Solila and he drags her to the back. I look at my Master with so many questions in my eyes.

"She is not owned, Severen. She has a band on her arm that tells people that she works for this kitchen, but anyone can have her. There's nothing she can do about."

"That's horrible!" I look back at where Solila has disappeared to. I picked up my spoon and began to eat the soup.

Later after I'm well fed and My Master has escorted me back to his home I look at the three girls and wander to them.

"You have already met us. Again to reiterate I am 1st girl. I give orders you listen. On this wall," Alison said and led me over to a wall with a small sign on it. I couldn't believe she was already taking charge. No niceties with this one. "This is our schedule. You will work with Azya most of the time and as such you two will have more work."

Azya nodded her head where as I was furious. Unfortunately, I knew my role in this and at the bottom of the totem pole I didn't need to create problems. "Yes 1st girl."

Alison smiled. "Then tonight we go to bed. Tomorrow is a big day for us all."

If only she really knew.

La_Reina
La_Reina
44 Followers
12