Slaves of a Druglord

Story Info
Innocent couple is enslaved by a drug kingpin.
7.3k words
4.17
43.2k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,416 Followers

Told from the wife's perspective. This is one of my longest stand alone tales.

*****

I remember this starting with Tim and I scarcely believing our good luck. A five bedroom bungalow on a deserted coast along the Caribbean Sea in Panama, close to the Columbian border. The price was a steal since it was the off season. Tim used a portion of his advance for the novel he was working on to pay for part of it and I used some of the money my mother left me to cover the rest. Two months in the Caribbean sun.

Tim's publisher was very excited about Tim's newest novel. It was sure to sell even better than his last one had. There was sure to be a deal for the movie rights. All the novel needed was a final polish. Tim would plunge into that task and finish as quickly as he could so that the two of us could enjoy the sun and white sand.

Tim and I were essentially paupers when we got married. ALL of our friends and both sets of parents discouraged us from tying the knot.

They did not doubt that we loved each other but were concerned about how we could subsist on the pittance of a pay check each of us brought home. Their hearts were in the right place but they simply did not see what we both saw in each other. It was more for me than Tim's height and muscles. Tim loved my ballet body but was really in love with my soul. We believed in each other. I knew that Tim's prose could wring emotion out of the stoniest cynic, all he needed was a voice giving him confidence. I was that voice. There is a lot of me in all of the female characters that Tim writes about. It is no accident that all of his books have been dedicated to me.

Tim's last book "The Tattooed Soul" had been the breakthrough both of us had been hoping for. It broke big time. Page one of the New York Times Book Review, a movie deal and a raft of interviews that had us completely spent. Of course as soon as it hit, his agent and publisher both were demanding a sequel or at least a follow up novel of equal quality. It took Tim about six months to pull an idea out of the ether. He wrote the first draft with a white hot intensity and before the year was out, had the first draft on the desk of his agent. Tim had sold the novel based upon the prospectus and the first three chapters, however, both Sol, his agent, and Tim knew that the novel needed a bit of polish before it was ready for final submission. That was the reason for the trip. Tim could write during the day and at night the two of us could make love. It would be the honeymoon we could never afford when we first got married. At least that is the way it was supposed to happen ...

For the first two weeks everything was like a dream. Tim wrote during the day, savoring the words as he typed them on his laptop. The passages he read aloud, awed me. He had more than surpassed his previous novel. If the rest of his creative process matched the first, we were looking at a National Book Award! Maybe even a Pulitzer! Tim's work was that good. Then came the troubles. Tim had taken a break and the two of us spent the day on the beach. We made love on the warm sand and spent the whole day enraptured with each other. We were a long way down the beach. It was so isolated I didn't bother putting on my bikini top. I still remember how sweet Tim was that day.

"Valerie," he said, "after seven years of marriage you still turn me on like you did when I first saw you. I fell in love with you at first sight and I'm still falling."

I kissed him and held him close in response. Tim is not a mousepotato. He works out whenever he gets a chance. He find that a vigorous workout helps stimulate his mind. When I first started dating him, some of my girlfriends thought he was a model. When I told Tim that little snippet of information he laughed and said HIS friends had told him the same thing about me! Tim is an even six feet tall, has dark curly hair, brown eyes, a broad chest and a slim and trim body that I practically ache to touch. I know I'm attractive but I try not to let it go to my head. I appreciate the stares and whistles I get from other men. they like my long legs, modest bust, long blonde hair and blue eyes. but Tim is the only man who makes me want to cream my panties. We are a perfectly matched couple,

As I was saying we were way down on the beach for most of the day when we returned to our beach chairs. I threw on my wrap, it zippered up the front and covered me nicely. Tim slid on a polo shirt and tucked the chairs and the novels we didn't read under his arms and we headed back to the bungalow. Once we entered the house we realized that we were not alone. Several large and horrible looking guns were aimed at us once we reentered the bungalow through the sliding door to the deck that led to the beach.

"Freeze!" we heard.

I looked at Tim and he flashed a concerned look my way. We raised our hands above our heads The books and chairs clattered to the floor. At first I though that it was a legal matter but I quickly realized that these men were NOT Panamanian police officers.

"Who are you and what do you want?" asked Tim

"Silence gringo, you Yanqui pig!"

The man speaking was obviously the leader of this band of about half dozen formidable looking men. He was tall and broad and clean shaven, a livid scar adorning his left cheek. He looked like a South American Indian. His hair and eyes were both coal black. The men surrounding him appeared to be powerfully built and of various races. Each one handled their weapons in a way that showed that they knew what they were doing. Also with them, an attractive Latina woman in a floral dress. She looked at me contemptuously.

"I am El Jefe, the boss. I make quite a nice living supplying decadent Yanquis like you with Cocaine. Because of the interference of your DEA and FBI I am forced to move my base of operations. This bungalow will do nicely until things cool off in my native Columbia. We believed that this casa was empty, but no matter. We found your passports when we searched the house. We will find USES for the two of you." As he spoke, his eyes took a tour of my body. I did not like the gleam in his eye.

Tim found his voice and said, "We will leave quietly, we will remain silent, you don't have to hurt us."

"Shut it pig!" the man then spat at my husband's feet.

"You Yanquis think you can talk your way out of anything. I despise Yanquis! Interfering with the Columbian government, interfering with my operations, enslaving my people with your money and decadent culture. White people like you stole my country from native people like me. I do what I do not only because it it lucrative but also because, in my small way I can stick a knife in the back of the great white Yanqui imperialists. I'm a capitalist with a communist soul. You two, pampered, rich, spoiled, are everything I detest. Enslaving you will be just punishment for your country's many sins against my people and my operation."

"Enslaving?" said Tim, not comprehending or not wanting to comprehend the words El Jefe had spoken.

El Jefe met Tim's gaze and replied "Yes you Yanqui dog. You two will experience the oppression your own country so carelessly administers to my country you will experience what we natives have endured for centuries." he paused for effect and then said, "Or would you rather I kill you both where you stand instead? "

Tim and I looked at each other. There was no doubt that this man meant ever word he had just said. I knew that Tim would not accept death and leave me alone and defenseless. I could not imagine life without my Tim. I was full of fear but what ever this man had in store for us I wanted to face it together with my husband. I could tell that Tim felt the same way. Our mutual silence answered for the both of us.

"I thought so. You Yanquis are afraid of everything especially death. Now STRIP! Both of you!"

The two of us stood in stunned silence for a moment and then we heard of some of El Jefe's men slide the bullets into the chambers of their weapons. That spurred us to action. Tim threw off his polo shirt and slid his swim trunks to the floor. I did not like how the Latina woman eyed his lovely body.

I reached for the zipper on my wrap. I was topless under it. I hung my head in shame as I allowed my wrap to fall to the floor and then I wiggled out of my bikini bottom. I could feel the eyes of El Jefe and all of his men hungrily drinking in my nudity. I was terrified. In my terror however I still noticed how intently the Latina's eyes were drinking in Tim's perfection. I began to perceive that the woman would be the worst of my captors.

We were then ordered to hand over our jewelry. If anything I felt even more naked without my wedding rings. The earrings and watch I could not care less about. El Jefe presented my diamond ring to the Latina woman, she smiled and slid it on one of her fingers. I noticed that she had several rings on most of her fingers. A majority of them were diamonds.

The Latina woman who was shorter than me but very pretty, with dark hair and brown eyes and a very nice shape looked intently at Tim and I in our birthday suits. (I really hated the way she looked at Tim) and whispered something into El Jefe's ear. He smiled broadly and got an even more evil leer in his eyes and said.

"Were I to treat you like you imperialist white men did my native people, you both would be given to my men to slake their lusts. They would fuck you until they had their fill. That can STILL happen to you unless you are both very obedient. Oh Mrs. Whitemarsh, you SHALL be sharing my bed. What is it your generals say? Rank has it privileges. As for your husband. If he protests in any way I will personally castrate him. If YOU, Mrs. Whitemarsh protest in any way. My men will take turns fucking you until you are dead. Because people without hope would end things quickly, I give you my word, if you cooperate with us I will release you in three weeks once we have finished running my operation out of this location and receive my payments If you do serve us willingly and without complaint you can escape with your lives."

"Tim stood as straight as he could to maximize his height and asked, "Why should we believe a criminal like you?"

"Because Gringo you have no other choice! Do you prefer a chance at life or an immediate violation of your bodies that will be painful, last for days and end in a slow tortuous death? The choice IS yours."

I found my voice and said, "We will cooperate. So long as we get our lives in exchange."

"Valerie!" said Tim.

"What other choice do we have honey?" I replied

"Your wife is as intelligent as she is beautiful. Senor Whitemarsh." said the Columbian drug lord.

El Jefe looked at me and said simply "Suck my cock Senora."

What else could I do? I knelt before him and worked to free his penis from his pants. His finger on the trigger frightened me too much to even think about biting him. Maybe El Jefe was right about me. Perhaps I am too much afraid of dying to develop a backbone. El Jefe's penis was large, a bit bigger and thicker that Tim's actually. He was uncircumcised, something I had not encountered before. However, I treated his penis like any other I had encountered in my life and began to preform as skilled a job of fellatio as I could under the circumstances. Out of the corner of my eye I spied Tim's hurt look. I could tell that the sight of me servicing another man was crushing his soul, but he knew better than to protest.

At that point the little Latina pushed forward and grabbed Tim's hand. She whispered something in his ear and then I saw her lead Tim away to another room. El Jefe noticed what I had been watching. He laughed and said.

"While I will train you to be world class whore in bed, I doubt that even I could ever hope to turn you into a slut the equal of Consuelo. She is evil. If your husband does not preform to her satisfaction she will no doubt take it out on you. I hope for your sake Senora Whitemarsh that your husband has excellent endurance and a very talented tongue. I let Consuelo have her fun, she always returns to me when she had finished draining a man dry and crushing his spirit. She and I are cut from the same cloth. Now Yanqui, now that my speech is done, apply yourself to your job. You will swallow every drop."

I prefer to not think about the rest of that first night. I swallowed El Jefe's cum. He laughed uproariously as I choked down his seed. In what was Tim and my bedroom, I had to undress him. His body was tightly muscled with old scars from knife fights across his abdominal muscles and under the rise of his left pectoral. I had to pretend to be enthusiastic as he repeatedly fucked my pussy and asshole. To my consternation, his tongue was long and talented. I love it when Tim eats me out. As distracted, humiliated and upset as I was that first night, I still realized that El jefe was better at oral sex than my husband was. Before allowing me to finally sleep for the night, El Jefe fitted me with a collar.

"Now you are sealed as my slave. If you are disobedient in any big way I will reinforce your collar by branding you." said my captor. Then he laughed, put me in handcuffs and had me snuggle next to his naked body all night long. I was in pain, but most of that pain was from fear and heartache. In all honesty El Jefe was relatively gentle. He used lubricant. He was firm and demanding but not rough and physical. He never raised a hand against me but I was completely unwilling. Knowing that it would play well with my captor, I had moaned like a willing whore. My IUD at least gave piece of mind against pregnancy. As I settled down to sleep one of El Jefe's men stood guard by the door. What was really tormenting my soul however was the thought of Consuelo doing God knows what with my husband. I was less afraid of El jefe than I was of Consuelo.

The next morning I had to suck off El Jefe's morning wood. Obviously I had to swallow. Later, one of his men cooked breakfast but I had to eat from a bowl on the floor while on all fours. I felt beyond humiliated as I ate with my mouth in the bowl, like a dog. I had been ordered to eat that way and I knew better than to disobey. I could feel the eyeballs of El Jefe's men as they toured every inch of my naked body, but I was beyond caring about my nudity at this point. Wore were the words in my ear,

"That is the place for a rich American bitch! On the floor,eating like beast she is!" said El Jefe as he roared with laughter

I sat up on my haunches when Consuelo led Tim into the room. Consuelo was wearing a brief little white nightie that exposed her fine olive skinned body. She was pint sized but amazingly well built. She looked like one of the models you see on the Telemundo Channel. I did not want to think about Tim fucking her. I was so focused on her that it took me a moment to focus on my husband.

Consuelo was leading him at the end of a leash attached to a collar around his neck. She had given Tim a haircut that I hated. Then I noticed that all the hair on his body had been shaved off and his privates were locked in a metal cage. He did not look as miserable as I had expected but there was a palpable air of sadness and shame about him.

Consuelo saw me on the floor, laughed and said in heavily accented Spanish "So I see muy Jefe is treating you like the dog you are. Take a good look at your man. He is now mine. I have bathed him and made him presentable so he is not the same Yanqui perro he was. Look I keep his manhood under lock and key when I am not using him. It reminds him of his status as slave. In a week's time I will have driven every memory of you out of his mind."

With that Consuelo turned to my husband and said "Darse, kiss your Goddess, just like I taught you."

I watched open jawed as Tim picked up the little Latina woman in a huge bear hug and pushed his body close to hers. He lavished a huge kiss on her pink lips for many moments before returning her to the floor. I definitely noticed that once she stepped away from Tim, that my husband had an erection throbbing inside his cage! That made me furious. I thought he should be too embarrassed and humiliated to react sexually.

Consuelo had Tim sit in the chair opposite of El Jefe and she sat on his lap. Like a mother bird she fed Tim when not eating herself. She whispered sweetly in his ear and praised him as he ate. It reminded me of a mother feeding a toddler.

El Jefe and Consuelo chatted pleasantly to each other in rapid Spanish I could not follow. It was obvious from the way the two conversed that they were very much in love. I was instructed to continue eating before I heard them switch to English.

"How do you like your new pet miel?" asked El Jefe

"He's very strong like I like and very trainable. He took to the collar and cage right away." replied Consuelo. Then she asked,

"How's his bitch?" She knew I was listening and she shot me a withering look as a scowl crossed my face.

"Tight and obedient but nothing like you in bed meil."

"Thank you for letting me have this one he's just what I like. He's jelly in my hands." replied Consuelo

At that point El. Jefe looked at me and said,

"Perro! Bitch! Come her, crawl to me." Obediently I crawled to El Jefe's chair. He had slid back some distance from the table. He had a napkin in his hand. When I was next to him he wiped my face and chin from all of the food residue, then he slid his penis out of his boxers and said,

"Show your husband, how good you are at sucking cock. Do a good job and you get a batch and some rest. Do a bad job you will experience a beating AND I will remove one of your husband's fingers."

With that inspiration I threw myself into sucking El Jefe's massive cock. I heard Tim gasp and Consuelo and El Jefe laugh as I applied myself to the task at hand. At last his dick spurt its venom like a cobra and I choked down the bitter cum.

"Very good, Mrs. Whitemash, I bet you never gave your husband such good head. Now Consuelo wants to play with her new toy and we need to hit the showers."

I looked up at the faces in the room. El Jefe was smiling like the Cheshire cat, Consuelo wore a smirk that I wanted to slap off her face and my Tim looked hurt. Our eyes met. I read a great of emotion there. Suddenly my anger at him ceased. I realized he was doing everything possible to save his life and my own! Even if part of him was turned on by Consuelo, Tim's overriding concern was for me! No doubt he had been threatened and dire warnings about my health and his own had been part of those threats. I realized that simply acting like I enjoyed it when El Jefe took me was not enough. For the two of us to escape with our lives, I had to convince El Jefe that he was the only man in my universe!

I took another look at El Jefe. He was not bad looking even if he wasn't my type. There was a ruggedness about him, the air of a pirate especially with that scar on his cheek. It gave his face character and was something to pity when it was not wearing a menacing leer. I could really turn on the charm when I needed to. As Consuelo led Tim away I said quietly,

"I thought that you were going to give me a bath! I want your big strong hands to wash me."

El Jefe looked startled, and then pleased. In reply he said.

"You may think yourself a good actress Mrs. Whitemarsh, but I can tell acting from a woman's true passion. If I see that passion I know that you are not trying to play me for a fool. IF you ARE trying to play me then the few weeks I base my operation here will end with me slitting your throat. DO NOT try to play me woman, I kill any person who does."

For that moment his face was pure evil, then it morphed into the smiling face of a Native South American peasant. If I wasn't terrified before I was now. El jefe attached a chain to my collar and led me to the master bed room, the room that once was mine and Tim's. In the huge attached bathroom he fastened my chain around a towel rack and had me sit on the toilet while he took a shower. I used the facilities and waited while steam filled the room. Another lifetime ago I had been a Catholic school girl, but I had wised up. I knew that praying was useless. The universe was arbitrary and moved as it was wont to do. If it was not Tim and I it would have been some other unlucky couple being abused by El Jefe. Perhaps, if there was any justice in the universe, Tim and I had the right temperament to survive our ordeal. Perhaps El Jefe was a man of his word and we would leave and let us have our lives. A faint hope was better than no hope. I began to lower my defenses. I had to show El Jefe my heart and offer it to him. Perhaps the gangster actually had a soul. I knew it would be hard work but I was used to hard work.

Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,416 Followers
12