Slaves of the Desert Compound 12

Story Info
A young slave is punished, then doubly penetrated
1.7k words
4.13
46k
9
0

Part 11 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/25/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The slave awoke to a room full of shadows; the day's light had faded and twilight had come. He lay on his face as his consciousness gradually awoke; yet he felt pleasantly drugged, languorous. The memory of the afternoon returned to him; it seemed softened distant however, though it had not been a good day. The slave's sweet face and pleasant manner had shielded him from many of the penalties that overtook many of the household's slaves; yet a gradual accumulation of small infractions inevitably brought about a sentence to the whipping chamber of the household.

Surprised and shocked, he was protesting and pleading as the steward's men hauled him down the corridor and into the much feared chamber. His single garment was pulled over his head; naked and exposed, strong hands gripped his hair and arms and he was put in position in the wooden stocks against one wall. The top half of the stocks was lowered so that his neck and wrists were pinned at an uncomfortable angle. Fingers gripped his nose and when he opened his mouth to breathe, a woven leather ball was thrust into his mouth and tied tightly at the back of his head. As he squirmed helplessly, his ankles were placed in the stocks' lower section and secured there. He stood, bent over, capable of only a slight side to side movement of his hips; his soft, narrow buttocks protruding invitingly, with his legs parted and the long graceful length of his back hunched over by the grasp on his neck.

There was movement behind him; he strained to see or hear what was taking place, but caught only something that sounded like "Thirty". His inquiries, however, were abruptly halted, as a sudden swish, a crack and a fiery pain across his behind drove a gasp of air through his nostrils. He cried out through the gag, but another cutting stroke choked off his voice. His chastiser was evidently an artist at his work; a series of strokes, delivered at short, even intervals, laid a pattern of horizontal, parallel stripes across the slave's buttocks and the point where his behind joined his thighs. Each stroke immediately erupted into a stinging agony, which had only begun to subside when the following blow was delivered.

The slave writhed and tried to evade the cutting strokes; but he was effectively pinned and each stroke landed where it was intended. After ten stripes, a pause ensued; the slave was able to catch his breath, Sobbing, he tried to plead through the gag for an end to the punishment, but it was not to be. Apparently refreshed by the break, his tormentor recommenced the punishment, this time angling each cut upwards so that it crossed one or more of the prior set, doubling the effect and driving a muffled howl from the unfortunate youth. Ten blows were thus ingeniously administered; then another pause, while the youth's muffled cries subsided into great sobs. The final ten were angled in the opposite direction, some of which intersected the tender areas several times. The slave shrieked and raised himself to his tiptoes; such pain did not seem possible. His behind was surely a mass of blood.

Finally the punishment was done. The lad cringed, fearing more agony, but no more blows came and the stinging slowly lessened. Weeping, he felt the arm of the stocks lifted up and the gag loosened; a cup was held to his lips, he drank gratefully, and was led to the slaves' chambers, where he fell gratefully onto his bed; face down, needless to say. Drowsiness overcame him and he fell into a dreamless slumber.

He woke in the darkening room. Remembering with a start his painful afternoon, he gingerly explored his buttocks with a cautious hand. To his surprise, they were innocent of any blood, and displayed only the slightest of welts. He stretched sensually and pressed his face into the cool linen. He felt a soft touch on his back, but was too relaxed to raise up and look. A pair of hands began to gently stroke the young man's smooth skin; they gently massaged his back and shoulders, spreading a pleasant glow through him. He moved his back to further accept the enjoyable touching; the hands obliged by continuing their skilled caress, now stroking the length of the young man's back and gently probing his tightened muscles, releasing their tension and replacing it with a delightful relaxation. Everything seemed softened and sensual; the pain of the afternoon was only an unpleasant memory, now dismissed.

The touch now shifted to the lad's hips; it soothed the areas that had been so roughly treated, and began to caress the smooth, perfect flesh of his behind. The youth began to move in response to the hands, as a warm pleasure began to enter his body; his perfectly shaped cock stirred slightly and began to stiffen, and he squirmed and pushed out his buttocks to encourage the soothing, thrilling movements. The hands gently parted his buttocks, and a finger ran down the divide to pass over the soft little bud of his entrance.

As the lad let out a muffled cry of pleasure, fingers began a circling touch of his anus; the muscular ring stood up under the pressure and seemed to open slightly; the other took advantage of this acceptance by slipping a finger joint first only a short way, then half its length, into the youth's rectum, which started to dampen with excitement as the prostrate lad began to move his hips in time with the magical touch, and press back to insert the intruding digit deeper into his ass.

The slave's cock was now glowing with sensation; his buttocks were being rhythmically squeezed as the relentless fingers touched his secret passage, which had developed its own sensual glow. He attempted to turn over to embrace his lover, but was gently restrained. Instead, he felt a cool liquid drip between his ass cheeks; the masseur began to rub a pleasant smelling oil into the target of his interest. The slave felt his rectum, normally a narrow passage, relaxing further and opening like a flower, as the fragrant grease was massaged into it. He began to moan and convulse his ass to encourage the probing, thrilling touching. Now two, or perhaps three fingers were working at his entrance, yet there was no pain, only a welcoming urge to accept whatever was desired by his companion.

Sure enough, after a long, stretching caress, he felt a hard, thicker presence at the door.

Pushing his ass out, and instinctively pressing his sphincter to open, he suffered a moment of fear as his anal entrance was stretched more than ever before. A push, and the head of the cock was inside the entrance. He gasped; it seemed as though he was draped on a rack, impaled by this all-powerful force.

His lover began a series of short pushes forward and drawings back; his cock, eased by the oil spread inside the lad, as well as by the young man's own natural lubrication, made steady progress with little discomfort, till the slave lay beneath his partner with his ass delightfully stretched, griping the full thick length of his lover's firm cock inside himself, completely filled. Yet to the young man's astonishment, he felt his inner core responding and relaxing further, so that the cock penetrated even more deeply, turning his limbs to a helpless submission, his only motion a welcoming, loving caress with his innermost depths of the swelling, dominating, overpowering phallus that throbbed in the furthest imaginable recesses of his insides. His rectum was flooded with lubrication; the cock slid deep, drew back, drove deeper still. The lad cried out, and raised his hips in an effort to admit the invading phallus even further.

He was filled completely; yet his insides seemed to unlock, admitting ever more overpowering waves of sensual submission. The thought floated across his semi-delirious consciousness; this is what it is to truly submit, to be truly fucked. He squeezed the shaft rhythmically with his sphincter, and moved to accommodate as obligingly as he could. Turning his head, his open, trembling mouth was invaded by a strong, probing tongue. He widened his own mouth and feverishly licked and sucked it.

Then another hand intertwined in his hair and drew his face to the front. While the deep, rhythmic strokes in his ass continued, a new presence made itself felt against his lips. Obediently he parted them, and gratefully accepted a stiff phallus into his welcoming mouth. His lips were stretched wide; he worked to keep his teeth from irritating the invading shaft, and kissed and licked the intruding member, running his tongue around the sensitive area beneath the head.

He was obliged to submit to a steady invasion of his mouth; inch by inch the cock pressed deeper. Only the lad's relaxed state avoided a violent regurgitation; however, he willed his acceptance and his throat opened. Unbelievably, the base of the cock was now pressed against his lips; his mouth and throat were choked by its girth. He struggled to continue his attentions to the velvety flesh; it withdrew slightly, then thrust even deeper.

Impaled at both ends, he lay in a delirium of boneless sensuality, reduced to an ass and mouth that, squirming, sucking and squeezing, lived only to pleasure the all-powerful invading masters. All resistance was ended; in front his throat was smoothly probed, so that he was able to lick and suck his partner's testicles, while his throat clenched the head of the intruding cock. Behind, he was altogether opened, receiving the head of the thrusting organ so deeply that he felt the two cocks must surely touch each other. Each thrust sent a sensuous ripple through his body.

Sucking, squeezing, gasping in pain and pleasure, moaning through the gag of flesh, his sounds and squirming inflamed his masters. Their cocks swelled in unison and in a final thrust, the deepest yet, each erupted in a great spurt of come into the young man, who cried out, arched his back, and collapsed onto the bed's surface. He lay in a daze; but was brought back to full consciousness by a slap on his buttocks – between which a trickle of liquids dripped – and a renewed pressure against his lips. He realized that his masters had revived and switched places. Tossing his hair back, parting his lips, and lifting up his buttocks invitingly, he commenced again to service each one to his best ability.