Slaves of the Desert Compound 15

Story Info
A young slave is spanked, probed anally, humiliated.
1.8k words
4.06
51k
8

Part 14 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/25/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The young slave girl Adria wept silently as she stood naked, her hands clenched behind her neck, on the raised platform in the centre of the crowded dining hall. Her pretty face was wet with tears, which welled ceaselessly out of her enormous blue eyes, presently containing the most woeful of expressions. This did not detract, however, from the general perfection of her features: naturally red, pouting lips, soft cheeks, fine thick black hair, and a small but extremely shapely body, with perfectly formed petite breasts, a flat stomach with a cute navel, slightly full thighs, small hands and feet, and plump round buttocks. The latter retained a pink glow from the chastisement they had received a few minutes earlier in the room of correction.

It was the rule at the compound that after a whipping, the errant slave must stand naked, injured parts on display, in the public space, for the remainder of the day. This served as an additional penalty -- public humiliation -- as well as a warning to the other slaves about the consequences of inappropriate behavior. Weeping bitterly as she was escorted from the Mistress' place of correction, Adria gently soothed her burning skin with her fingers.

Pushed on to the platform, rather than keeping her fingers entwined behind her neck she attempted to allay the pain of her bottom with soothing palms. Her soft little hand was promptly seized by the Mistress' aide and struck sharply with a cane. When Adria shrieked at the sharp agony and instinctively thrust the burning palm beneath her armpit, her other hand received the same treatment. The intensity of the sensation and the fear of repetition made her comply; the passing slaves, carrying trays of food, watched curiously as she stood trembling in correct posture, the tears flowing more than ever.

More than one of the slaves -- female as well as male - looked admiringly at her perfect buttocks, whose tender skin was streaked and reddened by the paddle that had been employed on them. Her nipples, too, were somewhat aflame; her soft little lower lips, sweetly shaped and completely nude, glistened slightly with moisture. Few of her fellow domestics, however, openly gloated over her very public exposure. In the household, bitter chastisement could descend on anyone, sometimes for the most innocuous of offenses; something of which the slaves were well aware.

Earlier in the day, Adria had been sent to work in her Ladyship's rooms, where her dainty ways and appearance created a favorable impression on such guests of the household who chanced to enter. Adria's innocent appearance, however, concealed a fervently passionate, if inexperienced, nature. For some days she had been exchanging admiring looks and supposedly chance brushes with another young slave, a handsome 18 year old boy with smooth skin, dusty blonde hair and liquid brown eyes.

That morning they had been left alone to work in the "royal suite". Almost immediately the boy had boldly seized her by the hips and made to kiss her exquisite lips; after a momentary hesitation Adria opened her mouth and sucked on his tongue passionately. Groping and caressing each other, their desires became inflamed; they both gasped in pleasure as the other touched their most sensitive -- and hitherto mostly unexplored -- secret places. The boy enthusiastically caressed Adria's vagina and ass and inserted two fingers to manipulate her soft, sweet, rapidly soaking inside; Adria had freed the boy's stiffened cock from his clothing and was tenderly massaging it, fascinated by its life and smoothness. Almost instinctively she fell to her knees and opened her virgin mouth to absorb and caress this wonderful object, filled with life. It was then that disaster struck as the steward entered the room on a chance errand. Stern hands drew them forcefully apart, and the dreaded sentence was pronounced: "Take her to the Mistress. I'll deal with this young idiot myself."

Transported by strong hands briskly along the cool passageways of the compound, Adria had time only to review, stunned and alarmed by the sudden events, what she had heard of the mistress. She had seen other young women stand naked in the dining room, their backs and behinds vividly striped. Her sweet flesh cringed as she imagined the sharp pain of the whip on her tender bottom. The guards quickly stripped her and wrapped cords around her wrists. Her arms were drawn upwards and her nude body was completely exposed. A cloth was placed over her eyes; she stood trembling in anticipation, helpless and utterly vulnerable.

Her senses made more acute by her fear, Adria felt that a young woman had approached her. A musky perfume, mingled with a not unattractive odor of sweat and other secretions, drifted across her consciousness. She felt a delicate touch traverse her slender back and rest on her plump, inviting buttocks, holding her firmly. Then a sudden fiery agony assailed her. Her soft nipple had been gripped by some kind of metal instrument, and sharply squeezed. The metal teeth stabbed her sensitive nerves in a pain she had never before experienced. The pain eased, then was inflicted again, this time accentuated by a clever twist and pull of the implement. As she squealed in pain and surprise, she heard a delighted laugh come from her assailant.

Adria writhed helplessly as her tender nipple was again bitten deeply. She began to plead and beg, which met only with more laughter. Her nipple received yet another vicious bite; then she felt the metal withdrawn. She gasped in relief, only to produce a shriek of surprise and pain as her other nipple was excruciatingly addressed. For a seemingly endless period, her nipples were alternately subjected to these agonizing attentions. Then she felt hands tying her ankles, fastening them to the place she stood so that her legs were parted. Immediately a new agony shot through her; her tormentor had applied the sharp toothed instrument to the tender folds of her pussy, which she probed and tweezered carefully for what seemed a wretched eternity.

At last the pain ceased. Adria was gasping, weeping, and sweating all over her beautiful body. Her blindfold was removed; she saw the smiling face, beautiful but sinister, of one of the dreaded Mistress Akume's Nilotic-featured, Amazon handmaidens. She began to plead with this intimidating figure but her nose was promptly seized in a firm grip, and when her mouth involuntarily opened to take a breath, a leather ball was thrust inside and fastened tightly behind her neck. She could not speak or move; she watched spellbound as the other young woman, gazing with an air of amusement and anticipation into the bound one's frightened eyes, went to a rack of instruments of chastisement, from which she selected a lithe cane.

The cane flicked across Adria's exposed buttocks. A pink welt sprang up as the girl let out a muffled shriek; the cut had burned like fire. Perhaps this was deemed too severe an instrument, because the amazon girl replaced it in the rack with an air of disappointment. She lighted on a flat wooden paddle; grasping this, she whisked it through the air several times. Apparently satisfied, she walked behind the helpless girl and disappeared from her view. Adria felt her touch the paddle to her bottom, which still burned from the single cut of the cane. A sound of rushing air, a sharp impact; and a flaming pain erupted in her buttock as the wooden paddle, skillfully wielded, cracked against her soft flesh.

The paddle struck her repeatedly; several times in the identical spot, producing a crescendo of painful sensation, then on other parts of her unprotected rear. She writhed frantically and screamed through the gag; this slowed not a whit the steady series of impacts on her rapidly reddening buttocks. Each measured impact left the mark of the paddle imprinted on her pale flesh; the glow faded momentarily, only to be replaced by a new mark. Her tormentor exhibited a fiendish talent in piling pain on pain, repeatedly smacking the same tender place; Adria was almost hysterical as the agony increased, without a moment's surcease.

Her convulsing bottom and squirming hips did not affect her chastiser's aim a whit; the sharp impacts arrived on their chosen target with steady consistency, while the inflicter of pain dispassionately observed the effects of the punishment; albeit with a certain excitement, demonstrated in her erect nipples and quick breathing. Rather than lessening as the punishment took its course, her strokes seemed to increase in their intensity; finally, her victim's tender flesh glowing a roseate hue, she relinquished her instrument of chastisement. Her victim, crying almost silently, slumped in her bonds as the skin of her buttocks flamed brightly.

Her assailant, skin glowing with a light sheen of sweat, stepped to Adria and stroked her flaming posterior affectionately, following it with a sharp pinch that brought a squeal from the helpless girl. Adria's plump nipples, pink from the attentions paid them, were softly squeezed. Fingers gently petted her labia, skillfully locating the slave's clitoris. Despite her sufferings, Adria felt a warm glow pervading her private parts; as the amazon caressed her, she began to breathe fast, and a flood of warm liquid spread through her pussy.

Another set of fingers caressed her bottom, circling her little pink asshole; this produced a further glow of pleasure, and the bud swelled and opened slightly, inviting penetration. Impaled both fore and aft, she felt the fingers inside her begin to rub the wet membrane separating her anal and vaginal passages. She squirmed in pleasure; the glow on her buttocks seemed to enhance the delicious sensations. The long strong fingers inside her continued their work; her gag was removed and she began to gasp as the stimulating delight took her.

Full lips were pressed against her soft mouth, and a tongue thrust into her; almost without thinking she began to suck and stroke the intruder with her own tongue, stimulating it with great delicacy, licking it and drinking the saliva that dripped from it. She was given up altogether to her partner, opening herself to the maddening caresses and moving to bring them deeper inside herself. The Amazon began to pant hoarsely, and pressed her pubis against Adria, rubbing against her rhythmically. Their gasps of pleasure accelerated; almost simultaneously they climaxed, Adria slumping sated and surrendered in her bonds.

Adria spent the afternoon naked on the platform, her bottom flaming, cringing in humiliation as her fellow slaves milled around the dining area. She did not dare relax her posture, and did not see her erstwhile partner. She would have liked to feel his warm concern, and hoped he had not suffered too severely. Nevertheless it was certain that he had paid a similar price for his transgression. At last she was bidden to leave her place of prominence, and to obtain her evening meal. Wishing to avoid any attention, she ate quickly and lightly before joining the exit to the slave sleeping quarters.

A sharp tap on her shoulder intercepted her; once again she was bidden to the Mistress' rooms. Her heart sank; was she intended for more punishment? The skin of her bottom, somewhat calmed, flamed into painful life in anticipation. Reluctantly -- but knowing that any disobedience would be fatal -- she turned down the long, shadowy hallway, her heart beating quickly and fearfully.