Slave's Trial Trilogy: Extremist

Story Info
Webber punishes Stephanie properly.
1.1k words
3.7
33.9k
3
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 12/19/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Embarrassment was only a way to entice me and enhance my sexual nature. Punishment was best when the subject was willing to give, but unable to do so. He often teased me this way.

"Now Stephanie, darling, you must be punished."

All of my fear of the extra set of eyes had melted away and replaced by excitement. My heart leapt and I watched Master intently.

"Go to your room and bring me the box. Your toys are in there along with a special surprise."

I stood and left the men to talk over the next part of our busy night. I was unaware of the surprise, but the usual toys were burned into my memory. They were not toys to me, and I dreaded to play with them.

I quickly re-entered the room and placed the box at his feet. I sat quietly and prepared. My Master mildly opened the box and reviewed its contents. He seemed to stroke something unseen and smiled inwardly.

"Close your eyes." He commanded.

Doing so he came towards me and slipped a silky material over my head; a blindfold. Interesting, we had never done this before.

"Stand." And I did.

I let my hearing guide me, as I no longer had my eye for protection.

I felt my Master's loving hands caressing my body and his warm breath against my neck. He whispered melodically into my ear, "You're doing very well, and maybe you won't have to be hurt, badly."

He kissed my lips and bit viciously. I was powerless, and unwilling, to stop this.

"Now, listen. For the duration of the night Steven here will be your master. You will listen to him and do as he instructs. Do you understand?"

I nodded and smiled.

He tugged on my collar and I was thrown to the floor. I braced but scraped my arm. I could feel the blood rise to the surface and knew I would have a small cut.

As I held my arm I heard the clink of metal, and knew that my collar would serve more than just decorative purposes this night.

My arms were grabbed viscously and I was half dragged to stand. A cold shackle encircled my wrist and I struggled against the hold. A quick slap to my face stunned me. My arms were put behind my back and the other shackle was fastened. I was bound and helpless. I could walk, but struggling was impossible.

I felt hands running across my ass and yelped as a finger slid in. Another slap. I bit my lip and allowed the finger to pump. I had never enjoyed the idea of anal, but this was no time to argue. I grunted as a second finger entered. A cold blade pressed against my cheek and across my shoulder.

"Do you like pain?" said the voice, Webber's voice.

"Yes master." I whispered quietly.

My answer seemed to thrill him and the knife cut into my shoulder. I cried out and was slapped once more across my face. A hand grabbed my hair and the hoarse voice spoke close to my blinded eyes.

"Open you mouth bitch."

I did, and his cock was thrust inward without another word. I sucked and licked, imagining my Master and how pleased he would be that I had done this for him. I hated to serve another, and I he knew this. To be used so violently, was not my experience. When this was over, I had no plans of disobeying him again.

"Yes. Good. Do that. Suck harder. Harder!" I tried to satisfy him, but he screamed orders quickly, changing what he wanted. Another slap. It was hard to concentrate with the throbbing in my head. I could feel the blood from my shoulder running and was unable to stop it.

Webber came without warning and I choked. This infuriated him and he yanked against my collar. He forced me against the coffee table. Unfastening one of my shackles, he placed my hands against my chest and reset the latch.

"Turn around bitch."

I turned my back to him and I heard him shuffling through the box again. Where was my Master? I hadn't heard him leave the room. My thoughts were sharply interrupted by the searing pain across my back. He had whipped me. My Master had given me a crop, but had never used it except to tap my chin and correct me. The pain was unbelievable and I ached. I cried out and instantly regretted my outburst. It came again, blinding my already dim world. I cried and was hit for every tear.

Finally the desire rose from my pain, and I heard the crop hit the floor just before he entered my asshole. I growled fiercely at the penetration. He bit my shoulder, just above my cut.

"Quiet whore. Like it."

I bit my lip and suffered. It was degrading but somewhat enjoyable. I felt violated and used, more than I ever had. He pushed harder and the pain mixed with pleasure. I was getting wet and needed a touch. Some caress, but my pussy was left alone; untouched. I felt like screaming.

I moaned, which excited him to a greater degree.

I moved my hips back upon him. He came shortly after and he lay against me. We panted and parted. For a moment I was alone. I could hear no breathing or any sign that someone was with me. Then a slap to my ass made me jolt.

It surprised me and excited me.

"No time for rest slave. Get to your feet, NOW!" Webber commanded, and I obeyed, slowly.

I stood, barely after my treatment, worn and in pain. I was ready to break down again in tears when he spoke.

"Have you learned your lesson?" My Master.

"Yes!" I almost shouted.

A hand reached behind my head and the blindfold fell to the floor. My Master moved from behind me, and returned to the couch, smiling. He was pleased with me but only his eyes spoke.

Webber sat in the chair, looking rather pleased and smirked. He had lost his innocent and shy demeanor and all I could see was the ruthless, pain inflicting man who had used me for punishment.

"Yes," he said out loud, "I will have to get my own."

I was in too much pain to care about this conversation, and wanted more than anything to sit and be released from my restraints, but the men had become passive to me. They talked on about what had happened and after awhile my Master led Webber to the door.

I was ordered to stay still and await his return. I did not move, incase Webber's leaving was only a trick so that I would move to be punished once more.

My head throbbed from being slapped, my back ached from being whipped and my ass tingled with the harsh use it had no experience with; but with all this, I stood still. With this pain I knew only one thing: I would never again challenge my Master or give him reason to punish me. Never again endure such treatment. Never again.