Slayer's Wolf

Story Info
Slayer's hate may stop wolf from catching his mate.
2.5k words
4.43
32.2k
56

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 09/28/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I checked my watch for the thousandth time. Where the hell was Rialgo? He was my partner on this mission and he was running late as always.

I slid my polyester gloves onto my hands tightening the wrist and slipped my dark brown hair into a high messy not. I surveyed the forest ahead of me. It would be easy to maneuver through this area since I had a petite frame. I popped a vial out of my secret compartment in my shoe and swallowed the horrible green substance. My scent disappeared instantly and I sighed relief that the filthy mutts wouldn't be able to scent me. The potion also worked on the bloodsuckers too.

The year is 2020 and vampires, werewolves, pixies, and witches all have came out with their secret that they are real. The humans of course showed a warm understanding on top, but underneath a cold prejudice was forming and that's why I'm here. I'm a slayer, specifically a vampire and werewolf slayer. I trained hard to kill these two specific groups because I hated them. No I didn't suffer from any bad experience involving the two, at least not until I got in this profession. The government just inbred this hate into me from the age of 7 and from what I seen on the job I cant think otherwise. The bastards deserved everything coming their way.

I sensed the approach of someone and silently melted into the shadow of the nearest tree. Rialgo. I jumped out in front of him stopping him mid stride.

"Where the fuck have you been? You know you were supposed to be here over an hour ago!"

Riaglo smiled a sultry smile rubbing his hand on my smooth peanut butter colored skin. "Well I did have a hot little thing keeping me occupied."

I snarled at him and spun around scenting the air. Three mutts: one female two males. "Let's go, and your sorry ass better not slow me down."

We both took off at a silent sprint. I saw a branch low enough for my 5'5 stature to leverage onto. I grabbed it hoisting myself up gracefully and continuing my sprint only using tree branches instead. Out of my peripheral I saw Rialgo repeat my actions. We both slowed at the same time coming to a clearing. There were two adult werewolves and one young cub. My conscious reared its ugly head. This was the one moment I didn't want to kill, when kids were involved. They couldn't even sense the danger watching a few yards away. I looked over at Rialgo who had a look of concentration on his face. I broke out in a small sweat. I threw up a hand signal that caught his attention. He followed me a little ways back.

"What? Let's get this over with so we can report back and I can sleep."

"Can't we just leave them alone? I mean it's a kid involved."

Rialgo's eyes darkened instantly and he stepped back from me watching me hard. "They're fucking dogs. Spare this one and you might as well spare them all!"

"Well I'm not doing it! It's a fucking child Rialgo, or did you just forget about that!"

His jaw ticked and I saw him slip out a small blade. "It'll be over in 10 seconds." He disappeared before my eyes.

"Rialgo wait!"

I blurred back into the trees making a mad dash towards the werewolves. I got to the clearing to see blood everywhere. The male stood in front of the female and cub baring his teeth while blood poured out of his side. Rialgo stood in front of him with a wicked almost evil smile plastered to his face.

"Rialgo stop it now dammit!" He glanced at me eyes darkening more as I saw a hint of fang. Everything seemed to stop. I sniffed the air and couldn't believe I missed the scent. VAMPIRE! Rialgo was a fucking vampire! I pulled out my poison tipped blade and stared him down.

"You're a fucking vampire!? All this time and you've been one of them."

"I had a slip up! A week ago a mission went bad and one of the fucking son-of-a-bitches bit me! I couldn't stop the change, if I could I would have! You don't know how it feels to hate yourself so much that you.....that you...."

A crazed look came to his eyes. One of death. He wanted to die. And I would grant his wish. Swiftly in a blink of an eye his body fell limp and his head rolled a few feet away. I crouched breathing hard unfocused and confused by the sudden change in the past 5 minutes. I looked behind me to see that the werewolves had gone. Good. I opened a small compartment in my belt taking out matches. I struck one and lit it throwing it onto Rialgo's body.

I pulled out my cell phone and called back to the precinct I belonged to, 13. My boss/brother answered.

"Chris ugh you won't believe this! Rialgo was a vampire! Who the fuck missed this? I could have been seriously screwed."

"What!? Where the hell is he?"

"I killed him of course, it interfered with my other mission but I did it."

"Good, I need you to scout the rest of the area out, there were two other assignments assigned to him in those woods so I would like for you to handle them. It's just an easy appraisal and clearing job you should be able to handle it." I groaned counting the extra hours of sleep I would be missing. "I'll handle it."

"Good.....and Sky be safe."

"I will."

I disconnected the call and pulled out my task manager that doubled as other things. A hologram appeared showing me the woods entirety. It was huge, one of the largest domains. I groaned inwardly once more deciding to half ass the job and do a more thorough job tomorrow. I pulled up the assignments and silently slipped back into the woods.

****Meanwhile****

I sat in my office going over paperwork for the zillionth time. My wolf was restless and this added an extra headache to my pile of headaches. I leaned back closing my eyes hoping for an ounce of sleep. An omega flew into my study with a look of torture on her face. I jumped up tensed and ready to fight getting a nose full of her fear causing my adrenaline to rush.

"Alpha, Greg was hurt badly!"

I shot out past her running down the flights of steps into the foyer. There laid a large chocolate brown wolf, my top Beta, bleeding. His wife Carolyn sat beside him crying holding their sleeping cub in her arms. I squatted down near him petting his head softly. All I got was a whimper. "Who did this to you?" He closed his eyes and a clear red message shot into my head screaming SLAYER. I growled and rose to my full 6'5 height. The omega from earlier stood worried near by.

"Take him to the infirmary and have him given an anecdote and put under 24 hour surveillance until he's stable." The omega nodded scurrying off. I turned to Carolyn who seemed to have calmed down.

"What happened?"

"W-We were just out in a clearing, a-as a family when some slayers came and attacked us."

"How many?"

"Two."

"Are they still around?"

"I-I don't know."

"Go sit with Greg, and let my other Betas know that I have went out to survey our perimeters. Everyone should be inside no exceptions." She nodded slowly and I shifted leaving a huge black wolf in my place. I let out an ear piercing howl and took off into the woods.

****Sky****

I ran silently through the trees reaching different checkpoints and entering data into my task manager. As I got deeper and deeper into the woods I got a gnawing feeling that something was about to happen. This prompted me to take out my smallest blade and tuck it into my hair. I continued on when I suddenly heard a sound. I moved smoothly towards where it was. Oh God. There was a huge black wolf sniffing around. My heart seemed to still in fear that this beast would hear it. This was the biggest wolf I've seen by far and I slay hundreds. Just calm down Sky he's just like the others. You can take him. So what if he's about the size of a horse. You're specially trained for this. The wolf's ears twitched and it looked over in the direction I was in scenting the air. Dammit. The potion would be wearing off. I scented myself getting my unique lavender and fuchsia scent. Shit! The wolf's eyes went from a starting blue to a hypnotizing amber.

He knew I was there. There's no point in holding off the inevitable. I jumped out into the clearing rolling and coming back up on my feet. Me and the wolf faced each other. I kept my breathing regular and my slight fear to a minimal because I knew the mutts could sense these things. The wolf sat back and just stared at me with if I had to guess a look of awe on his face. I could see his tail starting to wag. Weird?

****Leon****

I was patrolling for a while when I caught the scent. It was her! My mate! I looked towards the direction of the scent. A sweet lavender and fuchsia. The trees rustled and then she jumped out appearing in front of me. She was petite, had the smoothest skin I ever saw. I sat back and growled appreciatively. She narrowed her eyes at me. Her skin was an even peanut butter color and she had startling grey eyes. That was weird. It was my first time seeing a black female with those colored eyes. Maybe they were contacts.

Her hair was tied high on top of her head, I could imagine pulling it out and running my fingers through it. She looked to be a size C in the chest and everything else about her screamed mother material. Her hips were wide and I could imagine the many pups she could bring me. My tail started to wag involuntarily and I willed it to stop. I knew we couldn't converse like this. I shifted back into my human form proud at the intake of breath she did upon seeing me. This was her, my mate, mines.

****Sky****

The wolf shifted into a man. A very handsome, strong, tall, powerful man. I shook my head of those thoughts knowing they wouldn't get me anywhere. He towered over me by at least a foot. His shoulders were broad and his body was hard with muscles and strength and power. His black hair was messy and stuck out in all directions around his shoulder making him look more like a tousled lover than a werewolf. I avoided looking at his other 'regions' not wanting anything more to take my breath away. Instead I stared into his blue eyes that seemed to dance with happiness.

"Nice to finally meet you, sweetheart." I blinked in confusion. Finally? He must be talking about my slayer status.

"I wouldn't think you would look forward to seeing me." I watched his face cloud over in confusion.

"Why wouldn't I want to see you?"

"Well I am a slayer, the absolute best actually. I could kill you on the spot." The man tensed and then his eyes seemed to glaze over from understanding and then turn completely black. I took a hesitant step back as I watched him ball his hands into fist and flex his arms.

"You're.....a slayer?" I could feel the tension rolling off his body, almost making me want to bow submissively. That's just stupid Sky.

"Yes I'm a slayer."

"So you hurt my pack member earlier?" He seemed pained at the possibility and I should have lied but something deep within me wouldn't let me. Something made me tell the truth.

"No my partner did, but I killed him because he was a vampire and then the mutts disappeared." I saw how he noticeably bristled at me using the term mutt.

"Out of all the luck I get a fucking slayer!" I stepped back some more at his sudden outburst. I pulled the blade out of my hair and crouched low allowing him to watch me. This conversation has gone on too long.

"I don't know what's your problem, but I am here on a job."

I measured him up again putting away the small blade I had and replacing it with something more lethal. He watched my every move and snorted an okay, smiling at me and showing his canines. This turned me on surprisingly and I shot up assuming a fighting stance. I narrowed my eyes at him and begin looking him up and down for a weakness. I glanced at his manhood. It was very impressive. A nice 9' and it looked like he was excited making me even wetter. My arousal started to fill the air and he sniffed smelling it. His eyes took on the amber color and he growled. A white hot desire shot up my spine and I became unfocused at these new feelings brought on by a mutt. Sky get a hold of yourself! Do your fucking job so you can go fucking home and forget about this fucking mutt!

I frowned with determination watching my prey like I was taught in training. He watched me too, eyes still amber, standing completely still as if moving would frighten me. He should be the one frightened. I was the killer. I was the slayer! All feared me and I feared nothing.

"You know," his deep voice broke through my barrier making me pay attention, "this should be fun. I never heard of anyone mating a slayer." Confusion then realization hit me. He thought I was his mate! What the hell!?

"Listen mutt...." A vicious growl bubbled through his throat. I swallowed and then continued on.

"I'm not your mate, your little wolf instincts or whatever are off. I want to kill you let alone be mated to you!" His eyes turned black and I saw his jaw flexing. I smiled evilly and pulled out a vial pouring 3 drops of poison onto the knife. Enough talking. It's either him or me. He saw the determination cross my face and tensed visibly.

"I'll give you to the count of three only to be fair," I said in my most sultry voice. "One." I positioned myself for a fatal attack. He didn't move. "Two." We stared each other down and he stepped towards me arms flexing. "Three." I ran at him at an unnatural pace at the same moment he morphed into his hybrid man/wolf form.

My arms came down hard bringing the deadly blade with it and a loud resonating howl sounded alerting the rest of the woods.