Slayer's Wolf Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Leon please."

"Please?"

"Please go faster."

He began to speed up fucking me mercilessly with his fingers. My head rolled back baring my neck to him as I got closer to my orgasm. Leon let out a growl and I felt canines graze my neck. My pussy clamped down hard on his fingers as my orgasm ripped through my body. I convulsed and moaned loudly. Then I felt his canines sink into my neck. A rush of pleasure went through my system and I felt myself cumming again. "Oh my god LEON!"

My body went limp and then everything went dark.

****Leon****

Out cold again. She was limp in my arms. I pulled my fingers out of her and took a deep sniff of my mate before sucking her juices off. I was rock hard but my wolf was content at the bite I gave our mate. It wasn't a mating bite, but it was a bite that showed she belonged to me. I laid her gently onto her bed and put on a pair of jeans I had stored under her bed for myself. I stood up and watched her sleep. Glad that she was finally warming up to me. My cell phone began to vibrate violently.

"What."

"Alpha, I'm sorry to disturb you, but the board has scheduled a mandatory meeting for tomorrow. It's very important. We need you and Alex back here."

I sighed then looked over at the sleeping beauty. I didn't want to leave her. Especially with other men who could be sniffing around trying to lay claim. But pack came first.

"Alex and I will be back today."

I disconnected the line and then called Alex. He answered with a growl. Like he was in the middle of something. I heard the blonde moan in the background.

"We have to get back to the pack. Board has a mandatory meeting tomorrow."

"If you forgot, I'm not Alpha you are."

"And your attendance is needed too. Finish up and then get your ass over here to Sky's apartment. Bring her friend too because I don't want to leave them both alone."

"Fine," he barked out and hung up.

An hour later Alex pulled up with a very satiated smile. I greeted the blonde as she went inside of Sky's apartment. I got inside the car and the overwhelming scent of the blonde's sex hit me. Alex growled.

"Calm down, I already have my bitch."

He started the car and we took off towards the compound. Sky stayed on my mind and I only hoped she didn't freak out when she saw the bite mark.

12