Slayer's Wolf Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sky I need you to listen to me. Drink that liquid tonight. I don't care how bad it smells or tastes you drink all of it understand!"

"What is it Cloe?"

She smiled devilishly at me and winked.

"You'll see when the time comes."

With one final hug she hurried out. I sighed ready to go back to sleep when I felt his presence. I looked up to see Leon looking at me with so much love and concern it startled me.

"Leon?"

He rushed over and grabbed me off the bed squeezing me to him. He layered my face and neck with kisses that were heating me up.

"Sky I've been so worried about you."

"I know Leon, I'm your mate aren't I?"

He pulled back to stare into my eyes.

"You're admitting it?"

"No, but if I make it out of this death match, I won't completely disregard a date."

His smile was downright wolfy and it made me laugh. I'm glad I could put a smile on his face. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him down for a kiss. His lips were warm and soft and he kissed me with an urgency that was new to me.

"Okay you two knock it off."

I broke the kiss looking over and glaring at my brother who smirked at me. Leon nuzzled my neck and I pulled away from him.

"Okay, okay, I need to get ready for Valerie."

"You better win. Me and my wolf will go crazy if you don't."

"I will win."

Leon hesitantly let me go and stepped out the cell. My brother locked it back and I blew him a kiss easing his frown slightly. Once they were gone I took the bottle that Cloe gave me out from under my pillow. I popped the top and almost gagged from the putrid smell. Did she collect rat's piss and put it in a bottle or something? I pinched my nose and swallowed the contents. It taste worse then it smelled. I almost gagged but held it down knowing Cloe would be pissed.

I could feel the liquid spreading throughout my body warming on contact. Then a violent contraction hit me in my stomach nearly knocking me over.

"Oh God---"

Another shock. Another contraction. Then I broke out into a cold sweat. What the hell did Cloe give me? I won't be prepared to fight Valerie at this rate. I got on all fours and started to dry heave. I couldn't breath and my eyes were watering fast. My vision became splotchy and I finally passed out to a sea of darkness.

12