Sleazy Motel

Story Info
You submit in a sleazy motel room.
3.5k words
4.57
46.6k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You've been instructed to rent a motel room in a specific motel. The motel is sleazy and you're nervous about going in, but you do. You approach the desk; the clerk sits behind an incredibly thick Plexiglas window. He looks you up and down, and you feel very self conscious. Does he know what you're up to? Do you know what you're up to? You pay in cash, but he makes you present an ID. This scares you, but your curiosity drives you on, you have to find out what's going to happen next.

Inside the motel room you open the second envelope. It contains further instructions detailing what you're to do once you're in the room. The first set told you what to wear and what to bring. The instructions tell you to strip down to bra, thong, and crotch-less fishnet pantyhose. The instructions tell you to fasten the leather dog collar, you purchased, around your neck...tightly.

You put it on noticing that your hands are trembling. Is it fear or excitement? Your hand unconsciously drifts to your crotch. You sense the building heat and feel moisture. You bite your lower lip. Should you go through with this?

Does he know you will? The instructions tell you to wait standing up, you feel defiant, yet you follow the instructions. There's a lamp next to the window, the instructions tell you once you've stripped down to turn it on and off, twice, quickly. You reach for the light and notice the griminess of the curtains. Why are you doing this? As your right hand reaches for the switch, your left brushes your damp crotch, answering the question for you.

You wait...standing. Ten minutes pass. You hear something in the hallway. There's a rustling by the door. It opens. You stare at him. He tells you, "Turn around, I didn't give you permission to look at me."

You continue to stare.

"Turn around bitch". This shakes you and you move, turning your back to him. You wait to hear the door close. Nothing.

You look over your shoulder, the door is open. Any one passing through the hall can see your naked ass peeking out of the fishnet's straps. The string of the thong covers nothing.

"Who told you to turn around?" he barks.

"Fold your arms on that table and rest your head on your arms."

Obeying, you move ahead. The table, its far side touching the dirty curtains, is low and your head is now lower than your ass.

You wait for the door to close and hear nothing. Color rises in your face. You tell yourself no-one can see your face, they won't know it's you, but that's not enough. You try to will him to shut the door. It doesn't happen. He steps up close to you and places a black leather bag on the floor.

"Do you want to this to stop right now?"

You don't know what to say.

"Answer me," he says, "right now. Do you want this to end this second?"

You're not sure why, curiosity or the heat in your crotch, but you manage, breathlessly to say," No."

"No what?" he demands. What does he want, you ask yourself? Unsure, you say," No I don't want it end this second."

"Then follow my instructions to the letter. You've already earned five strokes. Do you understand?"

Quietly you let out a soft," Yes."

He reaches down into the bag and pulls out a wicked looking, braided leather riding crop. In the instructions there was a safe word. But the instructions clearly said once you use the safe word the session comes to an end. You hear him crack the crop into the palm of his hand. The door, the door, close the door, you chant in your head. Instead he steps in front of you and pulls open the curtains. You want to look up to see what or who might be outside the window but you don't want to disobey. He steps back behind you.

You hear voices from the hall. They sound like they're coming nearer. The air is split with the hiss of the crop. It hits your ass, burning like fire. You let out a yelp. Just then you hear footfalls right outside the door. The footsteps pass. Then you hear the voices, boys', receding down the hall, "Did you see that shit?"

"What the fuck was that?"

"Don't let out a sound," he says," don't touch your ass."

You fight the urge to rub your burning ass. He cracks your ass again. The third lick comes at an angle, extending from your ass down to the soft, tender flesh, inside your left thigh. It burns worse than your ass.

You feel a tear begin to form in the corner of your left eye. Don't cry, you tell yourself, don't cry. The next one angles down the inside of your right thigh. The last one. He takes a step back, you hear the swish of the crop. It comes up dead center between your parted thighs. The crop's shaft stings your asshole, and the popper on the end snaps the bud of your clit. You suck in a deep breath, your knees buckle. That's it, you tell yourself, that hurt. As the burning in your clit subsides you feel the abused bud swelling, engorged with blood and imagine it glowing red.

You sense him moving closer, standing behind you. You hear a mechanical click. You feel the cold steel of his switch blade tracing an arc across your upturned ass. He slips the knife under the waist band of your thong, splitting the fibers, once, then twice. Your thong falls helplessly between your legs to the floor. Your pussy is naked to the air.

Is he going to fuck me now, you wonder?

"Get down on all fours and look at the floor."

He is going to fuck me. You feel a pulse of moisture in your cunt, there is a throb in your clit. Surely he'll shut the door before he fucks me. You see his hand reach into his bag. He pulls out some kind of strap. Your ass still stings, you don't want to be whipped again. You move your lips, mouthing the safe word silently. Then you feel his hand on your neck, he's fastened something to the dog collar. It's a leash.

"I'm going to ask you a question," he says, "don't speak; just nod your head."

"Do you want the door closed?"

You shake your head rapidly and then feel foolish for your enthusiasm.

"All right, on all fours, look at the floor, over to the door, and don't tug on the leash."

He's right behind you holding the leash, your sure he can see your asshole wink and pussy lips shift as you awkwardly make your way to the door. The slack goes out of the leash and you slow down.

"You take to the lead real well, bitch."

You're happy he's pleased, yet you hate yourself for wanting to please him when he's debasing you.

Your cheeks are burning as you approach the door. Then you hear them coming. It's a man and a woman.

"You want the door shut?" he asks. You almost answer but you catch yourself and nod your head wildly.

"I'll shut it but first turn your ass around."

You point your ass at the open doorway.

"Put your ass up and your head down."

The couple is almost to the door. He gives a sharp tug on the leash, it shocks you.

"Now shake your ass like you want it."

He doesn't have to explain what "it" is, you do want "it". You obey, your lewd wiggling motion sending an unexpected tingle through your cunt. The woman gasps as she sees your display. Then you hear him say, "What are you staring at? Haven't you ever seen a bitch in heat before?"

Your burning face burrows in to the room's musty carpet, yet you feel a drop of your pussy's goo running down the inside of your right thigh. The door slams shut.

How long did they watch me, you ask yourself. Why did that get to me? You sense him closing in behind you. You feel his hand run up your right thigh.

"Hoo hoo", he laughs, "what in the hell is this?"

You hear him sniff his hand.

"That got you hot?

"You little bitch."

"This is your pussy's sap isn't it?"

He puts his hand on your right cheek bone and lightly rubs your girl cream into your face.

"I can't believe that got you dripping."

You're face is burning, but you can't deny the moisture running down your leg or the throb of your pulse beating in your clit.

"That little lamb pit of yours is just dripping, isn't it cunt?"

The second he says it you feel a pulse in your cunt. You feel his eyes on your box and you know he can see the liquid that's oozing down your thighs. Impatiently he barks, "Answer me slut."

You're so horny you can't think straight, what does he want me to say? Hiss...whack, the crop lands on your upturned vulva. Involuntarily you crawl a step forward. He laughs as he reaches out, touching the wet lips of your cunt with his crop holding hand. With a will seemingly their own your hips rock toward his hand.

"You really are a little slut, aren't you?"

You sense some humor in his voice and you take comfort in that. Meekly you answer, "Yes."

"No say it!"

Breathlessly, your cheeks reddening, you say, "Yes, I'm a horny little slut."

"Again, louder!"

"I'm a horny little slut!"

Gently he lets the crop caress your pussy. The shaft slides back and forth through the crest of your cunt, touching your clit. You thrust your hips back to meet it. He laughs.

"You got off showing that couple your pussy, didn't you?"

You don't even want to think about that. You close your eyes tightly trying to block that thought out.

Whack, the crop bisects the stream of pussy juice running down the inside of your right thigh."

"When I speak to you, I expect an answer."

Whack, he cracks your left thigh. Before the welt can turn red you answer, "Yes, having them see my pussy made me hot."

You're not sure it's true but you don't want to be swatted again.

"I believe you," he says. The handle of the crop has a small knob at the very end; he pushes it into your fuck hole. It glides in effortlessly. Mustering your pride, you will yourself not to hunch on it. Is he right? Did it get to me? He slides it out, filling you with regret.

"How about the boys in the hall and the construction workers at the window?"

Your head jerks up; you look toward the grimy curtains. They're open, construction workers parade by, craning their necks each time they pass. Crack!!! This one catches both cheeks, hard.

"Yes," You blurt out.

"Yes what?"

"It got to me...to have them watching."

"We'll see," he says. You find no comfort in his tone now. Still holding the leash he steps up next to your shoulders. He gives the leash a firm tug and steps toward the window. You follow.

"Good girl," he says. You chastise yourself for being thrilled by his condescending praise.

"Now get up on the table on your hands and knees, face the window." As you climb up he lightly pokes your cunt with the handle of the crop.

"Tip your chin up, so they can see your face."

Your scarlet cheeks feel like they're on fire.

"I want you to look at them as they walk by. If I catch you putting your head down or closing your eyes...," he trails off but reaches into his bag and pulls out perforated wooden paddle.

He gives your ass a swat, not hard, just enough to give you an idea what a real crack from the paddle will feel like. You hear the click of his switch blade again and feel its icy point traveling up your spine. He splits your bra's left shoulder strap, the right, and then sliding the blade under the back strap next to the clasps he slices once more. Your bra falls to the table and your tits swing free. A construction worker stops in his tracks mesmerized by your swaying tits. You hear a distant voice yelling, the worker shakes his head and moves on.

He says," I'm going to play with your cunt now, but you are not to come. If I think you've come I'll paddle your ass red and the session will end. Do you understand?"

Quietly you say, "Yes."

"Yes what?"

"I'm not to come."

"Can you handle that?"

Your voice catches in your throat. You inhale and force the words out," I don't know."

He laughs, "I bet you don't."

You stare ahead, thankfully no workers pass for what seems like half a minute. You feel him touching your cunt. He's gently tugging on your labia majora. He lightly pinches one then the other, you feel them puffing up as blood rushes to them. Now he's tugging on your labia minora, the one that protrudes a bit more than its mate. You've always been self conscious about its shape, you wonder if it's normal. He seems to sense your discomfort and continues to worry it. You feel your hips thrusting back to his hands. He laughs at your submission. Still your hips pump.

Now there are two workers outside the window. They're watching you intently, and talking to each other out of the corners of their mouths. You start to dip your head; you don't want to look at them. He sees this as he sees them. He lets go of your pussy lip and grabs your hair, roughly pulling your eyes up, forcing you to look at them. They smile.

"Do you want me to stop?"

"Please close the curtain."

"I asked if you want me to stop."

As he says this he's spread his index and middle finger into a "V" and is rubbing them up and down either side of your clit. Your cunt is dripping and you feel your orgasm building up.

"No," you say, it comes out in a husky rasp.

He keeps rubbing. Now a third guy has joined the first two. They're watching you, looking right in your face and they're laughing. He takes his fingers away from your clit. You're frantic because you were within seconds of coming, but surprisingly you're glad because you didn't disobey.

"You like showing off for the workers, Bitch?"

You choke out a sob that was meant to be a compliant yes. You're not sure that's true, all you know for sure is you want to come, at this point nothing else matters.

"Well don't come."

As he says that he slides his thumb into your fuck hole. He's pressing down on the front wall of your vagina, probing your cunt's interior. He finds your G-spot. You respond by thrusting your pelvis up and back, attacking his thumb.

This emboldens the workers, they step closer, and they're pointing at you, calling you names. He's hammering your G-spot now. You feel your knees shaking. You can't hold back much longer. His thumb thrusts nudge your face closer to the window. One of the workers comes to the window, pulls out his cock and presses it to the glass. The worker calls you a slut and a whore. Every thought you have is focused on your impending orgasm.

"Please," you beg," can I come? I'm going to come if you don't stop."

The worker hears you, and taunts you," Come on this cunt."

He jacks his cock right before your eyes.

"You come and it's over," he reminds you as he continues tantalizing your G-spot. Suddenly a big man appears in the window grabbing the shirt collar of the man who's been jacking off in your face.

"Get back to work you assholes," he yells, then you catch his eye. Giving the jack off a shove he looks into your red face and mouths the words," What in the fuck?"

Then they're all gone. It's just you and his thumb and you feel like you're going to explode. You don't want him to stop, you've got to come, you've got to. In a guttural voice you beg him," Please...please can I come now, if you don't stop for a second I'll have to come."

He slows almost imperceptibly, and says," Don't you dare come without my permission."

There's a hammering at the room's door. He pulls his thumb from your trembling cunt and says," Don't you move as much as an inch."

You hear the door open and you hear him growl, "What the fuck do you want?"

"I want you to close those fucking curtains so I can get my crew back to work."

"You better talk to her," he says. You hear the foreman enter the room, you hear them both walk towards you.

"Christ," the foreman says, "this fucking room reeks of pussy."

You sense the foreman is standing close to you but you're too mortified to look up.

"Talk to her, "he says, "she's the one who gets off on an audience." You think you feel your pussy lips quiver and you hope neither of them sees this. Then he says, "You'll see what I mean. Watch this."

He begins rolling your clit like a marble in oil. You can't believe he's doing this to you, right in front of this stranger, yet your hips begin bucking against his fingers. You tell yourself it's just because he's worked you up to this fever pitch He re-inserts his thumb in your cunt; he's back on your G-spot. You're thrusting back now, humping your G-spot against his thumb. You tell yourself you hate having the foreman watch. It's just that you're so horny you can't help responding. He says to the foreman, "Ask her if having you watching her turns her on?"

He steps up the pace on your G-spot; you know you can't hold back much longer. You moan. The foreman bends down and looks right in your beet red face and in a choking, thick voice asks, "Does me watching get you off lady?"

You're ready to come now. Your lips are pulled back in a grimace, you chant," Oh, fuck, oh fuck."

Suddenly he pulls his thumb from your dripping snatch.

"Answer him," he says. You say," Don't stop, please don't stop."

"Answer him!"

"Yes," you say.

"Yes what? Don't tell me tell him."

You look at the foreman for the first time. Your eyes are even with his belt buckle. You see the bulge in his pants. You're scared but you've got to come.

"Yes it turns me on having you watch."

He puts his thumb back in your sopping fuck hole, working your sweet spot. Some of the construction workers have drifted back to the window.

"All right," He says, "you can come bitch." You piston your hips onto his soaking hand. Your guts tighten up. It's coming. You stop breathing. It's here. You exhale. It hits you in multiple waves. Your pussy walls flutter and clench hard on his thumb. He knows you and he knows you're coming now. You begin to chant, "Oh fuck, oh fuck..." until your knees give out and you collapse on the table.

"Lady, you beat all" the foreman says, his voice so choked with emotion he can barely get the words out. The foreman begins unconsciously rubbing his hard cock through his chino work pants. The foreman looks out the window and sees his men lollygagging. The foreman looks down at you with scorn. "For all I care once four o'clock rolls around you can fuck my whole crew," the foreman says," but just close the fucking curtains 'til then."

Then he says, "I think he wants an answer..."

"Yes," you murmur. The foreman says, "Well?"

He says, "Well...close the curtains."

Shaking, you reach your fish-net clad left leg out for the floor, realizing this gaps your cunt and both of them are watching. Off the table you close the curtains, and remain facing the wall. The foreman clears his throat, you sense him eying you up, and down. He says," Is that it?"

The foreman, obviously aroused and reluctant to leave, says, "Yeah... I guess so."

You hear him exit the room. He grabs both your shoulders and spins you around. Your knees continue to wobble; it's been just too much. He lifts your chin and looks deep in your eyes. You want to turn away but you don't, you look back into his eyes. He smiles, you find no comfort in this smile. You're still shaken; the delayed orgasm was mind blowing. You're unclear about how you feel about the construction workers watching. Maybe if they couldn't have seen your face. But it was so very dirty. You feel a twinge in your cunt; your left knee is shaking. He chuckles

"Those men watched you come."

"I, I, "you stammer but you can't finish your thought.